College Spring Break Pt. 03

Story Info
Day 2 as my denial slave.
2.3k words
4.69
10.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up a little later than planned, but oh well. I got up and walked in to see Romena sleeping. I could see how wet her beautiful pussy is. I could see a little dark spot on the sheets between her legs. The pussy juices are just dripping down her as she writhes in frustration!

The porn was still playing, so I shut it off. I walked up to her and I woke her up with a kiss on her forehead. What girl doesn't enjoy that? She woke up with an adorable "good morning, master" to me.

"Good morning, slave girl. How did you sleep?"

"Well, but I dreamt of sex all night! It was so frustrating!"

As I walked around the to the foot of the bed, I can see her pussy is contracting a little on its own. She really needs sexual release, but not until Sunday or she uses her safe word. I decided to give her a little teasing session before we went through the morning routine. This will be part of me increasing her frustration for wearing those sexy clothes all last week.

"Before we have breakfast, I'm going to tease your sweet, wet pussy with this feather. Why? Well, because I can. I think this will be part of your punishment for teasing me all last week with those clothes."

"Master, please let me cum! You can even ruin it. I just need release. My pussy is throbbing constantly. Almost all I can think about is cumming. So, please? May I cu...may I...ahhhhh...oh...mmmmm." That shut her up. After not having her pussy filled all night, this feather really does it's job!

I start with teasing the outer folds and the juices start flowing. Romena starts thrusting her hips and moaning. Her clit is has popped up and it's twitching. I decided to give her clit a little attention. She suddenly start thrashing in her chains!

"LET ME CUM!!! PLEASE!!! LET ME CUUUUUMMMM!!!! OH COME ON!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!"

I stopped briefly to grab the back of her head with her hair. "You know the agreement, but I love listening to you beg! I will cum as much as I want and you will stay a horny mess until midnight Sunday. You can still use your safe word."

"I know, master. But I have never been so horny in my life. I just really want the release. But I'm still turned on by you being in control."

I went back to teasing her for another 30 minutes. After that, I put back the butt plug and her dildo chastity belt. We went through the morning routine again of breakfast, shower, and porn watching for 4 hours.

As she was strapped to that chair watching porn, I looked up a sex shop near us. They had some interesting toys available. One in particular was a fleshlight. But not just any ordinary fleshlight. This one had a dildo at the end that you put into the pussy. This dildo had some sensors in it that mimick the pussy contractions the partner is experiencing without them experiencing the thrust of my cock. Luckily, it was in stock! I guess we're going out in a few hours.

I walked into the room where she was strapped to the chair watching porn. She thrusting her hips as much as the straps will allow. I come in to grope her tits and tease her pussy.

"So, my dear slave girl, we'll be going out." I go over to the closet and pull out a crop top and some short shorts for her to wear. "Here is what you'll be wearing. The shorts are high enough to hide the belt, but your pussy juices may still trickle down your theighs."

I removed her dildo gag. "Are you fucking kidding me? You want to take me out in this frustrated state? I could still leak my pussy juice through the belt! Don't you realize how embarrassing thmmmmmmmmph?" I hand gagged her.

"You will do as I say. I am in control and I will not be giving it up so too soon. You belong to me right now. You will endure the humiliation, because I want it. Unless you tell me you don't consent to this."

"Yes, master. I submit. Let's go out."

As I undid the straps and put the chastity belt back on, she got dressed. She looked so sexy! I wanted to fuck her right then and there! But not now. I have a mission.

We got in the car and I drew her attention to two cuffs on each side of the passenger's seat. "What? I need to be restrained in the car too? These are attached to the bottom of the seat, aren't they?" I took her left hand and cuffed it while she cuffed her right hand. The sex shop was close, but we're going to the one an hour away. Just to make her wonder where we're going.

During the drive, I watched her pull at the cuffs and struggle. She was so sexy struggling. "Where are we going? It's been 30 minutes already."

"You'll see." She likes me to be mysterious, so that's what I did.

We finally arrived and Romena looked confused. "A sex shop? What for?" I uncuffed her and we walked right in.

"Go explore a bit. I have a few things I am going to pick up." And I was off to find the toy that would punish her for teasing me all last week. I eventually found the fleshlight I was looking for. Oh how I was going to cum so hard into this!

I went to find you and were over by the BDSM section. You were looking at some of the cages. I also looked down to see a little dribble of pussy juice running down your theigh. "You're so turned on by this, aren't you?" I whisper into your ear. You nodded as she did her best to hide the excitement running down her leg.

"Would you ever lock me in one of these?" Romena asked. She looked like she wanted it. "Because, I kinda want to be." Of course, we picked one that had a special padlock on it.

We walked out of there with some expensive sex toys, but it was worth. We got back in the car and I recuffed her hands. I also pulled out a little egg vibrator from the center console. "Lift your pussy, whore!" She obliged. "This will vibrate that chastity belt of yours, but of course it won't be enough to let you cum. Try to contain yourself, we're going through a drive-thru for lunch."

"You can't be serious! How do you expect me to control myyyyyyyyaaaaaahhhhhhh..." she felt the vibrator start.

"Your a smart girl, you'll figure it out." We went through a drive-thru and got our usual order and we did an hour drive back to our apartment. Romena was horny the whole way. The tiny vibrations she could feel through her belt were barely more than a tickle and it frustrated her to no end.

When we arrived, I decided to leave her in the car for a bit as she got more horny for me as I take in our lunch and merchandise. She looked confused as she was cuffed to the seat. "What if someone sees me?"

"Not likely. Everyone in this building is gone for the week. Just sit there and hump away!"

First, I took in the food and fleshlight. I could see from the distance she was looking around to make sure nobody was coming. I was careful. I knew she was safe! I wouldn't let anything happen to her.

Next, I went out to get the cage. As soon as I opened the door, I heard her moan. Gosh how her moans are so sexy. My cock was starting to grow. So I needed to hustle. I took the cage into the main bedroom (where I sleep). I went back out to the car to get my slave girl.

I uncuffed her from the seat and lead her into the apartment. I sat her down on a chair and cuffed her hands to the collar so she could eat. We both ate our food pretty quickly, of course, Romena took a bit longer. Kinda hard to feed yourself when your hands are cuffed.

After lunch, we went into the makeshift dungeon we have in the 2nd bedroom. There, I got her shackled down to the bed and I pulled out the fleshlight. She seemed confused, so I explained to her what this does.

"So, my slut slave, this is a special fleshlight. Not only is it the only pussy I'll need for the rest of the week, but this is also part of your punishment. See this dildo? It has sensors that mimick your pussy contractions to my cock. I'll be able to feel you contract while you're barely getting any stimulation."

"What? No! I NEED YOUR COCK IN ME NOW!!!"

"You've just had the dildo chastity belt in you for a few hours already. You know it's molded from my cock, so you've already had it."

"Please, master! Please! My pussy aches for you!" I loved hearing this, but I ignored her. I took off her chastity belt and inserted the fleshlight. All she could feel was a cock that remained still.

I started fucking the fleshlight as hard as I could. I could see her desperation and she needed it so bad. But she wasn't going to get it. Her moans and face of desperation really made me go harder. Just to tease her even more, I got out a little feather to tease her nipples and clit.

"Master, please! My body is on fire! Please let me cum! Please let your college slave girl cum!" Oh how I loved hearing that. That just made me thrust even harder.

"I'm so close, slut. I'm going cum in this fleshlight. Oh...oh...oh....................OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!" I just had a huge release into the fleshlight. They toy definitely works like they said. I could see from my slave's face that she was crying.

"Master! Please! Not fair!" Her pouting was so cute.

"Not fair huh? Don't care. I'm done with you for now, so you're going back on the chair until I'm ready to use you again." As soon as I unlocked her restraints, she began to fight me, but I am much stronnger than her. Of course, she didn't really want this to end. She didn't fight that hard, she likes to struggle.

I get her to the chair and set the porn up. She was gyrating her hips like crazy on the butterfly vibrator. To make things more interesting, I taped a couple makeshift arms around the back of the chair aimed at her nipples. I put a feather on each arm to tease her nipples. The more she moves, the more those feathers will tickle her.

I went into the next room to take a nap. A few hours later, it was dinner time. I ordered some chinese food to be delivered. Deliveries come to the outside of the apartment, so they can't see or hear my slave in a state of sexual frustration. 30 minutes later, the food arrived. Now, it was chow time.

In the room, I could see she was bouncing up and down on the chair. She really was worked up. All this build up has got her crazy horny, but it's what she wanted.

"So, how's my frustrated little college girl? I'm just going to play with your tits for a bit. Oh, that gets you going, huh? Let's check that pussy. Remove the butterfly vibrator and...oh my...your pussy is just dripping. Let me feel inside. Oh it is soaked inside. You're really horny aren't you? You really need that release, don't you? Anyway, food's here. Let's eat."

I get her ready to eat as she tried to move her hands to give herself more nipple stimulation. So, I made the cuffs shorter on her collar. After dinner, she used the bathroom and I gave her another good sexy session.

Shackled to the bed again, I used the fleshlight. She was so horny, the dildo slipped in no problem. She thrusted so much to try and get more stimulation, but it held steady. There was no way she was going to cum from this. As I came into the fleshlight, I saw her tears again. Tears of frustration. I decided to ask.

"Are we still okay, my dear? Do we need to stop this?"

"No! Please keep going! I love this control you have over me! I may get bratty, but you know how to handle me. My mind is getting used to this."

"Okay. Well in that case, I will use this wand to make you cum. Just tell me when you're about to! Since you're so horny, you should be able to cum in no time!"

"Oh my! Yes please!" Oh, she is so naive. She'll hate me later. I put the vibrator on high. She's squirming so much. It feels so good. "Oh yes! Right there! Yes! Oh...I'm gonna cum...I'm gonna..." then I pulled it away.

"What? Why did you stop? I was so close!" Romena was truly becoming desperate.

"Well, if you're as horny as you say, you should cum instantly. I'll try again."

"Oh yes! Oh my...I'm gonna cum...I'm gonna cuuuuuuuummmmmmm...noooooooo..." she moaned as I pulled the vibrator away again.

"Okay, I'll give you one more chance. After that, it's bedtime."

"Oh my! Yes! Yes! Yes! I'm there! Oh my! I'm gonna cum...I'm gonna *click* NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!!!!! LET ME CUM YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!!!!!! LET ME CUMMMMPH!"

"Well, time to gag you for the night. I guess you're not as horny as you say. So, I guess you're just going to stay denied. Good night, my slutty slave girl!" I put her chastity belt back on as she thrashed more in her chains. I turned on the porn again and left the room as she moaned behind her gag.

Tomorrow, this cage is getting put to use!