All Comments on 'College Student Strip Search'

by Bailey_R_Britton

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very sexy story, it was a bit over the top carrying out the “inspection” in a public place. I thought that it detracted from the story but you were aiming for the public humiliation aspect. I think a case of deliberate “accidental” exposure would work really well.

Thanks for sharing

Tess (uk)

Bailey_R_BrittonBailey_R_Brittonalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback, Tess – something to think about!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

As highly erotic and so very descriptive as this effort was, I too found the all too public inspection was off-putting and just ludicrous. Excusing the policy due to "budget cuts" is embarrassing. Having tossed enough arrows at that aspect of this story, I very much enjoyed everything else about it. If only it was longer and reached a continued highly charged progression. Now in an effort to achieve "lift-off", I shall check some of your other works. Thank you!

Jim

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The TSA would have a better reputation if they were this thorough and thoughtful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Oh just 🥵 this was so very hot and just 🥵

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBailey_R_Britton@Bailey_R_Britton
My short stories are set in the world of my novel, Rise of the Church: Zadie's Journey, which is available on Kindle Unlimited (along with the ensuing anthology). The submissive and obedient girls of the church are eager to please their masters—and even strangers on the stree...