All Comments on 'College Sweethearts Meet Jerome'

by mmf4her

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good story

I thought it was a great story. I'm guessing the first comment was from one of those alt-right guys who goes around calling everyone "cucks" and acting all superior when all along he's terrified that something like this story could happen to him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
just a typical

1 star green monkey fuck tale, which equals AIDS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Amazing debut!

I loved everything about this story. The characters, the build up, the teasing, the raw emotion. Very well conceived and executed. Would love to read more stories of this type.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fun story

Pete needs to get with big titted black girl and see how Sarah likes it

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 6 years ago
Great story, love big cock

I’ve had that experience; however, mine was a little reversed. My college boyfriend was black. He shared me with most of his friends. The one I liked the best was one of his white roommates (my one and only husband).That was 20 + years ago. We still get together at least 3-4 times a year. Xoxoxoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
keep THIS Series Cumming!!!!!

Loved The Story but NOW i wanna know more and more of their adventures and obvious cuckold direction ---Thanks for posting!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
fag

no other word for it. Millenials are turning gay in our stories now.

The commies have WON.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great jog

Hope you keep the series going

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Please Write More Chapters!

My wife and I loved your very hot story; it reminded us of our initiation into BBC. We got married our second year in college. She was a business major and, along with many of her classmates, worked the front desk and hospitality functions at our local resorts on the weekends. That way, the full-time staff could have the weekends off.

Professional sports teams would sometimes spend the whole weekend at her resort. After the games, in their free time, they would play golf and party. And, they always had hospitality suites set up to entertain. My wife, along with the majority of the other white girls working at the hotel, started dropping in at the hospitality suits for autographs and selfies. She would always come home excited and proudly show them to me.

Then, later when the girl´s shifts ended, they started dropping in to party with the athletes. Also, we husbands and boyfriends were invited in to get to know the celebrities. As our inhibitions dropped, over the course of several weekends, it just became the “new normal” to see our girlfriends or wives dancing (grinding) with and being fondled by these black men. After these parties our sex life, back at home, just jumped through the roof!

Then, almost in unison, all the girls started letting the men kiss them when dancing and then would sit on the men´s laps and make out. Most of us husbands and boyfriends just about came in our pants watching this! One night, my wife´s dance partner invited us back to his suite where they really started getting passionate. I unzipped my pants, pulled out my cock and balls, and started jerking. My wife looked over at me and smiled.

When they were ready to do the “dirty” my wife had me grasp his huge black cock with one hand and hold her pussy lips open with my other hand. Little by little he worked his way into her. She wanted me to be a willing accomplice and I was. However, I did feel a little inadequate as I stood there with my small cock and balls hanging out, while I was guiding this huge black snake into my wife´s pussy! It was the most erotic moment in both of your lives.

The extremely erotic words from your story also describe our experience from there on: “I reached down and grabbed Sarah's lovely flower petals and spread them wide revealing a completely unobstructed path into her sweet depths.” “Sarah could be my soulmate, the love of my life but she could also take a pounding from another man.” Sarah's once pretty little rosebud of a pussy now looked like an angry Venus fly trap.” “Her pussy stretched once more and I watched the lips open and stretch on each out stroke. The pink fleshy lips against his dark skin was one of the most erotic things I have ever seen.”

Now, 10 years later, my wife is an executive in the Hospitality Industry. She is very, very hospitable to many black male guests. She even helps the young college girls, working at the resort on the weekends, learn to appreciate BBC.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous