College Sweethearts Meet Jerome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mmf4her
mmf4her
93 Followers

We were all glistening with sweat at this point and still only wearing our undergarments. As the music picked up pace Jerome took that as an opportunity to dance even closer to Sarah. I looked down over her shoulder to see their bodies nearly clamped together as they rocked in rhythm against each other. I glanced down to see Jerome's swollen cock bulging in his briefs with the hard head rubbing against Sarah's equally aroused pussy. Every time he'd dip his body the thick head of his cotton covered cock would push against her moist opening and then drag along her slit until hitting her clit and popping back down again. Watching the hypnotic rhythm of their bodies teasing each other gave me a very firm erection of my own which I put to use rubbing against Sarah from behind.

As the song reached its crescendo Sarah and Jerome were pressed together at their sweaty foreheads and I could have sworn they'd kiss right in front of me. Through all this, I couldn't help but admire how hot my fair skinned, blonde girl looked in this sexual embrace with Jerome.

The song finally ended giving us a break and a chance to get some drinks before our next moves. Sarah broke her embrace with Jerome and then approached me and whispered into my ear "I'm so horny, let's get out of here!" I looked down at her crotch and she was soaked, likewise Jerome's briefs were soaked around his cockhead as well. Was I seeing her cum, his precum or a mixture of both?!

"One more beer and we'll head out, sound good?"

"I don't know if I can wait!" Sarah said with a sly grin.

While filling our drinks up at the keg Eve strolled over and asked us if we cared to share a joint.

"This shit is amazing; it will put you on a fucking cloud!" she said waving it in front of us. Sarah and I had never smoked weed before but were open to trying so we nodded in agreement.

We all sat on a couch with me on the end, followed by Eve then Sarah and Jerome on the far end. Passing the blunt back and forth we all took hits, between the alcohol and the weed I was feeling incredible. One moment I remember us joking and laughing and the next I'm sitting there and Eve is talking to me.

"Look Pete, we're not having sex tonight. I just want to set that expectation but you're cute and I'm happy to give you a handjob."

"What the fuck are you talking about? Why would we fuck?"

"I just assumed you thought since Jerome was fucking Sarah that we would be fucking too."

"What the fuck, Sarah is right... there..." I said looking over to the spot on the couch where she and Jerome were sitting.

"Pete, they've been gone for 10 minutes now. You need to realize something, you think your girl is some precious innocent princess you met in high school but I have news for you... she's a horny, sexual woman that craves sexual satisfaction. If you love her like you say you do, you'll give her this, let her experience her sexuality with a big black cock."

"Eve, please pardon me when I say 'shut the fuck up'... Where is she?"

"Fine. She's upstairs asshole. I hope her little pussy is all stretched out by the time you get there!"

I flicked her off as I ran down the hall and up the stairs, peaking in each door before finally arriving at a room at the end of the hall. I opened the door and even though I knew what to expect I was still stunned by the sight in front of me.

On the bed was my sweet Sarah, completely nude and embracing Jerome's shiny, dark skinned and sweat covered body. His long snake of a cock dangling between them while they passionately locked lips. Her petite body looked so tiny compared to this giant of a man who towered over her on the bed.

"What the hell?!" I exclaimed, interrupting the sexual action on the bed.

"Yo Pete! There's room for two on this bitch or are you just here to watch?"

Room for two? What the fuckity fuck? This is my girlfriend. We went to two proms together, we gave our virginities to each other and now this guy is inviting me over to be sidecar on my sweet girlfriend's pussy?

"Peter I want you!" Sarah said in a sultry tone. "I told you I was horny, that we couldn't wait... I need this now."

"Sarah, what about us? What about our relationship?"

"This doesn't change anything with us! We're in college, this is what we're here for, to try new things. Tonight I want to experience a big cock and this one happens to be black too! I still love you but there's nothing wrong with an occasional friend with benefits!"

"Pete man, listen to her. Look at this gorgeous body. You could have stopped me all evening but you let us get here, maybe because part of you wanted it. Look at your cock, you are fucking rock hard man."

It was true, my own dick was at full mast and stretching my boxer briefs into a tent. Seeing Sarah's legs spread with another man rubbing his fat cock along her labia was an intensely erotic sight to take in.

"Come here Peter, we can stop at any time but let me have this, let me try fucking Jerome..."

I moved closer to the bed and sat down next to her and she pulled down my briefs exposing my throbbing white cock. She wrapped her hand around it and gently stroked my length... just like last Saturday night except this time Jerome was in bed with us.

"Pete, I gots mad respect for you. We're gonna take this blonde places tonight that she's never been before. Do you trust me?"

I was reluctant. I barely knew Jerome but I liked him as a person despite the fact that his enormous black snake was resting on my girlfriend's tight pussy.

"Yes. I trust you. Let's do this."

"Okay, help me out man. Use your fingers and hold that pussy open for me."

I reached down and grabbed Sarah's lovely flower petals and spread them wide revealing a completely unobstructed path into her sweet depths. Jerome grabbed his dangling hard cock and began to line up with her glistening moist hole. As their organs started making contact there was movement at the door. It was Eve!

"Good form Pete! Way to let your dirty girl become a woman! Hold on for a sec, I'm taking a picture of this!"

Eve moved around and grabbed a few shots of us together with Jerome's cock teasing her wanting hole.

"Alright boys! Let's see this pretty blonde peach fuzz pussy getting blacked."

We all chuckled at her and I was over my rage with her comments from earlier. There was something very special about this, helping my girlfriend - quite possibly my soulmate - experience her second intimate partner and try interracial sex.

Sarah held my cock in her hand and Jerome scooted up a bit more to give himself leverage for what was about to happen. He took the shiny head of his dark pole and once more ran it up and down her wet slit occassionally grazing my fingers with its impressive girth. Shit, it's a night of firsts! What's another cock touching me at this point? After a few moments of teasing her slit it started to happen! Jerome added more weight to his thrusting until finally his bulbous head found its way into Sarah's sweet little pussy. The sudden pop of his head into her pussy elicited a squeal from her and caused her to squeeze my cock milking out a few drops of precum.

What started off as an impulsive alcohol and weed fueled sexual romp for Sarah was becoming a sensual experience for all of us as the atmosphere in the room became electric with our desires.

Jerome thrust again with more weight and pulled back slightly giving her another inch of his cock. Two inches in, six more to go! Each thrust in stretched her open more and triggered a deep animalistic moan, sounds I have never heard her make before. I couldn't believe incredible her pussy looked filled with this contrasting black dick. Eve had joked about her peach fuzz pussy getting blacked but there really was something special about this.

Another inch of cock disappeared into Sarah, and then another! The pace was picking up! After a few moments of delicate efforts Jerome had done the seemingly impossible - get his massive manhood into Sarah's tiny hole.

"You go girl!" Eve cheered from across the room proud of her roommate for taking on the challenge.

I was proud too, my petite girlfriend worked up the courage to take on her desires and now she was completely impaled on a huge dick.

With their bodies now joined together Jerome laid down on top of her ensuring her body absorbed his entire throbbing length. They now embraced and kissed in way that only she and I kissed. His dark lips completely covering her own, his big tongue darting in and out of her mouth while they tasted each other's sweetness. Sarah looked amazing with her mop of messy blonde hair sliding around on Jerome's dark skin.

As Sarah became more accustomed to the giant invader between her legs she pushed Jerome to pick up the pace. His strokes in and out of her become more purposeful and with each gentle outstroke he would pound several inches back in. I had my doubts and reservations at first but now I knew for certain this was the perfect college sexual experience for us. Sarah could be my soulmate, the love of my life but she could also take a pounding from another man. Eve took more pictures and video as the two coupled lovers rocked each other's bodies.

Jerome withdrew the entirety of his cock causing her empty pussy to make a sucking sound as he popped out. I looked down to see her normally tight innie lips now completely exposed and gaping open. Sarah's once pretty little rosebud of a pussy now looked like an angry venus fly trap. Her pussy wasn't the only thing that changed, she was now acting on her sexual desires and asserting herself. She rolled over onto her knees and demanded that Jerome fuck her hard and deep from behind.

I watched intently as he lined up that dark rod of his and drove it into her loosened lips. Her pussy stretched once more and I watched the lips open and stretch on each out stroke. The pink fleshy lips against his dark skin was one of the most erotic things I have ever seen. Damn I love this woman!

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Oh my fucking god!" she squealed in absolute pleasure.

Sarah always loved fucking from behind so taking a well-endowed man from this angle must have been incredibly sexually satisfying.

"Pete man, this pussy is exquisite! You've been a lucky man having this all to yourself these years!"

I nodded and smiled.

I looked Sarah in the eyes as they continued fucking like wild animals and gave her a deep passionate kiss. We stared at each other with loving affection all the while Jerome was pounding his mighty black cock into her deepest recesses.

"How's he feel babe?"

"Peter, I've never felt so full in my life. Every time he slams in it's so satisfying and every time he strokes out I'm thirsty to be filled again."

I smiled and kissed her back.

"His dick is just like solid sexual energy and everytime he's slamming in I'm getting charged up. I love the way his big balls feel slamming into my clit."

"You can feel that?!"

"YES! It's like a fucking wrecking ball."

I looked behind her and sure enough Jerome's big balls were hanging low and slamming into her sensitive clit.

"Damn Jerome! You look like a goddamn bull back there."

We high fived and he put his hands back on her waist and continued thrusting.

"How do I look fucking a black man?"

"Sarah, I love it, I love seeing that dark pole disappear into you."

"Oh my god Peter! Tell me! Tell me what it looks like!"

"Sarah your tiny little slit is wide open, your lips are puffy and swollen, your pussy is squirting cum out every time you moan..."

"Oh my god, I want to taste some! Put some on your finger and bring it to my mouth."

I reached beneath their sexual union and rubbed my fingers along her clit, briefly grazing Jerome's stiff pole. I brought my fingers to her mouth and she licked them clean.

She moaned again and indicated to Jerome she needed to be on her back.

She rolled over and they reunited their mating bodies.

"Pete man, this is one of the hottest experiences of my life. Thanks for giving me your girl's pussy!"

"Anytime man!"

"Really?" he grinned.

"Maybe..." I trailed off.

"He can fuck the girls of Room 206 anytime he wants!" squealed Sarah causing Eve to giggle in the background.

Sarah and Jerome's thrusting was reaching a frenzied pace after all this discussion of repeat fuckings. He wasn't taking his time anymore... Jerome was ready to drive this home. Sarah sensed it too and raised her hips up so he could get a deeper angle and she wrapped her tiny white legs around him.

"Oh damn Sarah, you're gonna make me cum!"

"I need it Jerome! Give it to me! Fill my pussy up."

In our haste we hadn't used any condoms so I knew exactly what she wanted. Sarah wanted her womb filled with Jerome's salty seed.

"What do you think Pete? Should I give it to her? You know she's going to be leaking my cream for a week after I fill her up."

"Jerome, I feel like we're bros now. Coat every damn inch of her pussy with your spunk!"

"You got it man! Her pussy's gonna be like a fucking sperm bank when I'm done. I hope you like silky seconds bud!"

In that moment I learned something about black men. They don't just shoot a squirt of jizz and call it a day. They pump semen into their target for a whole fucking minute.

I watched with eyes wide open as Jerome's body convulsed over and over while he inseminated my girlfriend's white pussy. Streaks of gooey cum coated his rigid shaft, foaming and frothing with each vigorous thrust.

"Ahhhhhhhh!" Jerome roared. "Take that cum! You like that? You like being filled by a big black cock?"

"Oh my god Peter! He's filling me up, holy shit my pussy feels like it's going to fucking burst right now. Peter, oh shit! Damn! How's it feel knowing another man just flooded my pussy?"

Between the visuals and that comment I was pushed over the edge. My erection started jumping up and down on its own as I shot a few volleys of semen onto Sarah's belly.

I nearly collapsed from the intensity of my induced orgasm. I've never jizzed hands free before, my body just went out of control spraying semen at the excitement of the situation.

Sarah smiled at me and petted my deflating erection.

Eve walked over clapping her hands "Bravo ladies and gentlemen! That was hot!"

She grabbed the camera phone again and started grabbing a few more shots Jerome withdrew his softening dick from her overflowing pussy.

"Holy shit!" I looked at her gaping pussy and everything between her legs was frosted in cum. Sarah must have millions of black sperm inside her hunting for her fertile eggs. Thankfully she dutifully takes her birth control!

Sarah sat up and grabbed some tissues to hold against her overflowing hole.

"Sarah, just get used to that if this becomes a regular thing! Jerome's cum has a habit of staying in me for days."

The girls giggled but the night was now exhausting them as it was nearly 4:30 AM. We gathered our things up, got dressed and Ubered back to the dorm. Jerome stayed at the party house in a guest room.

Back in the dorm Sarah and I laid in her bed smiling at each other.

"I'm glad we did that." I told her.

"Me too, I'm glad we experienced that together sweetheart. I'm glad we still have "us" and I'm glad we're strong enough to explore and experience that together. Sweetie it felt incredible getting ravaged by Jerome but I still want to make love to you."

I slid my fingers into her shorts and felt her semen filled pussy. Her walls usually responsive to my probing were completely slack from the wild fucking she'd received.

I pulled my shorts down and she slid hers down as well. Our bodies met as we kissed while I reclaimed my girlfriend from her night of fucking.

The idea of silky seconds had my cock rock solid again and I slid into Sarah without any problem. In fact I slid in without anything gripping me.

"Wow!" I said as I probed in and out with my cock.

"I know, I can't even feel you!"

I sloshed my dick back and forth in her soupy hole getting off on the silky feeling of semen enveloping my cock.

SQUISH! SQUISH! SQUISH! Her swollen sex made a chorus of noises as my penis probed her fluid filled depths.

"Do you like feeling my used pussy?"

"Oh my god babe I love it! It's so... it's so... sloppy" I said as the words caused me to ejaculate adding my own genetic mix to the stew of man goo in her womb.

"AHHHHHHH! I'M CUMMING" I bellowed while my balls pulsed against her semen slickened crotch.

"Give it to me Pete! Add your cum inside me!"

We held each other close for a few moments and savored our special intimacy.

"Maybe we can do friends with benefits again..." she trailed off.

"Only if they have big benefits!" I said and smiled as we finally drifted off to sleep.

mmf4her
mmf4her
93 Followers
12