Teacher of the Black Cocks Ch. 02

Story Info
College prof controlled by a black student.
2.4k words
4.49
47k
41

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/23/2022
Created 01/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amenarimix
amenarimix
1,150 Followers

All characters are 18+.

I texted Tyron to say good morning and sent him some pics. I'm teasing him by wearing different undergarments and asking which one he likes most. Yesterday he made me walk while his fresh fucked cum was inside me. Today I'm gonna take sweet revenge on that. I'll keep sending him lewd pics until he teaches me a lesson. "Oo, he replied."

"You look beautiful and make me so hard," Tyron replied.

"May I see, pls?"

"What do you want to see? Spell it."

"May I see your hard big black cock, please?"

"That's my girl. I'm running late for college, see you there. And don't wear anything underneath your suit. I want you to be slutty and open for my cock."

Fuck, Tyron is making it too extreme and risky. I'm not going to college without wearing a bra and panties. My boobs are so big and perky, and they'll bounce while I walk on the heels.

Toot toot -message notification sound.

It's Tyron. "Fuck me, look at that vain, especially that almost apple-size cock tip." I'm going to college as Tyron wants. I don't want to give him a damn reason to find an open pussy to dump his loads.

While lecturing at Tyron's class, my pussy has been dripping wet. Every time I look at his face, I dream that Tyron fucking me in front of the class while I'm begging for more. I'm taking him inside the moment this class ends.

After a while, I've been wiping the board and waiting for students to leave the classroom. Suddenly someone pinned me against the board and lifted my pencil skirt. "You're not wearing any underwear? From now on, I forbid you from wearing panties and bras, even during class, and make wearing skirts a habit... I want you open, available," Tyron says as his hands run roughly, possessively up my bare inner thighs.

"Tyron, someone could see us." Holly shit, "Mooo...aaaa...nnnnnnn, ooooooohhhhhhhhh" he shoved his cock inside my pussy without any warning. "oooohhh, oooofffff, mmmmm, yessss, mmmmhhhh. The next class can start any minute from now."

"I'm not letting you until you squirt all over our classroom floor," Tyron whispered and pounding my pussy so hard.

Fuck, his big thick cock filled every inch of my pussy. "You're so fucking big. Oh, fuck! Give it to me! Harder! Harder! Oh, fuck!" Once again, I lost control over his big black cock.

"This is the tightest married pussy I've ever been in!" Tyron exclaimed as he was fucking me hard, "It's not going to last! This is just too fuckin good!" he groaned and kept telling me that it's only belonged to him.

I couldn't believe how well Tyron knew his way around my pussy. He made me cum within a minute of rubbing my clit while drilling the hole with his tool; it felt electrifying and almost unbearably good. I was out of breath and unable to form readable words. But after my orgasm, he didn't let me rest for a second. He pulled out his cock and immediately placed three fingers into me to violate my g spot. After a few minutes of the best fingering I'd ever had, I felt a strong urge to make him stop... I definitely felt like I had to pee like the last time. I know he won't let me go, but I'm his teacher. He's embracing me even though I didn't let my husband do it to me in a public place. "I'm gonna cum, eeeeee, mmmmmmhhhh, eeee,yyyyyyessss, ooooofffffhhhhh, eeeeeeessssss."

Tyron must've felt my muscles tensing as I was on the verge of coming, and though I cried out for him to stop, he refused. He kept stroking the same spot until my brain literally shut off; I saw every color of the spectrum flood my vision and heard a buzzing in my ears. I knew I had squirted all over his hand.

"Go to your office; I'll finish there."

I catch my breath and look down to see my mess. Holy shit, I ruined my legs, thighs, and heels. I should leave before anyone sees this. When I entered my office, Tyron was already there waiting for me. He pulled out his big black cock and flipped me around to fuck me from behind on the desk again. I spread my legs and arched my ass up, feeling him thrust deep, deep inside. Then I felt the best sensation in the world; he smacked my ass. Hard. And loud as fuck. He did it again and again, and I loved every hit. I couldn't believe I'd gone this long without having any rough sex. Then I felt his hands move from my ass up until his finger dug into the kinkiest part of my ass. The pain was incredible; it made me cum as hard as I had earlier in the classroom when I squirted. The quasi-violence was a complete turn-on for both of us. He finally came too, and I could feel the spasms of his cock inside my cunt as he filled me up.

"Don't clean your pussy. Go home and call your husband to give you an oral. He'll love it more than your ruined pussy picture."

After Tyron left my room, I didn't waste a single second calling my husband. I put on a panty to hold Tyron's fresh cum inside me. But the problem is how I make Edie eat my ruined wide-open pussy without letting him know. As soon as I returned home, I shoved a dildo inside my pussy and waited naked on the bed for Edie.

"Honey, you already started without me." Edie was surprised and jumped on the bed naked to make out with me, but I pushed him toward my pussy to lick. He took the dildo from my hand then pulled it out from my pussy.

"Mmmm...mmmm...hhhhhh."

The moment he pulled out, Tyron's cum was leaking out of my canal. I pushed Edie's head on my vagina and locked him tight with my thighs. Edie hasn't any choice except to eat Tyron's almost fresh load. "Fuck, honey, you're doing great; eat my pussy juice, clean it for me, babe."

"Honey, what's the lube you're using now?" Edie asked.

"Is it tastes bad?"

"No, it's different but not bad."

"Hehe, then get used to it; I bought it, especially for you." I orgasmed once more while Edie was licking and cleaning me. But the real problem was not letting him inside me. He may cum quick, but he loves to fuck me. So I started topping him and grinding my pussy on his dicklate until he cam on his pube.

-----

Tyron texted me while I was showering. He invited me to his boys' party. "Hey, I can't go there; your friends could report us."

"It's not a college party. Most of them are teenagers; just get here to the address I sent and wear something like a teenager slut." Tyron texted back.

"I don't know what they wear."

"Come on, I'll introduce you to my friend here."

"I'll try."

Tyron's childishness keeps growing; what if someone from there recognizes me. I'm a married woman, fucking young big black cock in my office was another thing, but this is too risky...

...

...

Fuck it, Tyron already fucked me into their classroom; what's worse could go wrong. Tyron took me to his friend's place to get ready when I arrived. Now I'm seeing what slut wears that Tyron mentioned.

"Do you have any shorter skirts?" I asked Britney.

"What? They'll barely cover your big bubble butt." She replied.

"Yes, exactly my point, plus Tyron doesn't like me wearing panties."

Britney helps me with the makeup, "I look like a prostitute."

"Hey, you look so pretty. I like your Sleeveless Crop Top. And look at your bouncy bubble butt; they're looking perfect in a fishnet."

The celebration was fantastic, and everyone was having a good time dancing and drinking. My married body was too much for this adolescent gathering. Tyron slapped my ass and entered his middle finger inside my ass. I looked at him in shock. Tyron grabbed my wrist, and we sat on a couch in the middle of the party.

"Mrs. Page, I have a present for you. Now get on your knees, and wait for my cock like a good girl," Tyron ordered me while unzipping his jeans.

I got on my knees between his legs and waited for his cock like a hungry dog. The aroma of his cock was like a narcotic to me. The moment he pulled out his cock, I stuck out my tongue and licked up from his balls up to his cock tip. I brought my hands up to stroke the top of his cock as I licked the base of his cock with my mouth as if it was the world's most delicious Popsicle. My fingers were barely able to wrap around his big fat cock. I felt the thick veins as my hands slid up and down while trying to take him inside my throat. Thinking how lucky I was to be holding it when he started running his hands through my thick hair. I paused to let out a moan from the sensation.

"Mmmmm...mmmm.oooo.mmmmmmhhhhh."

"Look up, Mrs. Slut," he ordered.

I looked up; his cock laying across my face blocked half my vision. He looked into my eyes as I scanned the masculine features of his face. I could see faintly in his eyes the reflection of my face. My eyeliner was smeared and running. My hair is already a sticky mess. I could see in my peripheral vision a ring of my red lipstick around his cock and red spots around the base of his cock. He grabbed my hair roughly and raised me back up. I had pains in my legs from squatting for so long. I stumbled a little and put my hands on his thighs to steady myself. I was leaning right over his crotch, the head of his cock winking at me.

"I'm going to teach you how to suck black cock. Are you ready? "He questioned rhetorically.

"Umm.mm," I mumbled.

"Open your mouth!" he ordered.

I opened it obediently as he grabbed the back of my head and pushed it down to his cock. My accepting mouth abruptly filled with his meat. "Ummm..mmm!" I moaned.

Tyron held me in place while running his fingers through my hair. My lips moaned a muffled groan as I tasted the delicious taste of his cock and his caress. My mouth drooled in response and in preparation. He gripped my head roughly as he began bobbing it up and down on his cock.

"Ummm...mmm!" I squealed. I grasped his forearms in an attempt to slow him down but had little luck.

He had me deeper down his cock than before. As he pushed in more progressively, six inches were already jammed in my throat. My saliva dripped indiscriminately from the corners of my stretched lips. I gagged and gasped for air as he continued relentlessly.

"How's this for touching?" He teased me.

As he pumped his cock in and out of my mouth, I lowered one hand from his thigh to my aching pussy. As my fingertips made first contact with my pussy lips, I moaned loudly around his cock.

"Look at me," he stood up, pushing me onto my knees. The head of his cock slipped out of my throat and back into my mouth. I carelessly swirled my tongue across the underside of his mouth-watering cock.

I looked up and met his eye. He started back intensely. He grabbed the back of my head and began thrusting again. This position gave him more leverage as he pumped. I brought one hand up to massage his balls. My other hand roughly rubbed my pussy lips over my fishnet. Please cum soon, I thought, begging him with my eyes. All I could muster was moans and gagging as my eyes rolled back slightly, and my nose was hitting his pelvis with each thrust.

"Haven't seen too many slut ones able to take me balls deep like this." Tyron admired.

Tyron quickened his pace. No more playing around. I closed my eyes, feeling light-headed as I struggled to get enough air in around his raid. Finally, I began to feel his cock was throbbing, and with a roar, he thrust another inch deeper down my throat. His thick cock jerked roughly as the first shot of cum flooded my throat. It felt like a water balloon had just exploded in there. I choked on his cum, coughing and gagging around the thick cock still shoved in my throat.

He pulled back and shot again, this time filling my mouth with a flood of thick cum. He unloaded again before I could make an effort to swallow, and I coughed up globs of come from the crevices of my strained lips around his cock. He pulled out of my mouth and grabbed the top of my head roughly as he stroked his cock with his other hand. Another thick spray shot out and covered my face. I felt more cum ropes land on my face and drip down to my chest. More shots oozed out onto my chest and thighs.

"Open your mouth slut," Tyron ordered.

I looked up and opened my mouth. I could see Tyron's stroking out globs of cum into my waiting mouth. "Hmm," I moaned as the drops hit my tongue. The salty-bitter taste was like ambrosia to me now.

"Now clean me up, like a good girl."

I hungrily sucked in the head of his cock, trying to suck out any remaining cum from his splendid cock, and was awarded a few droplets. The softening head of his cock slipped out of my mouth, and I worked my way up and down his shaft, obediently trying to get it shiny clean for him. I was sucking on one of his ginormous balls when it left my mouth with a pop as he stood up and pulled his jeans back on.

The sex had seemed okay before I met Tyron; I really didn't have much to compare it with, and I think I'd been so happy to finally have a sex life that I wasn't about to complain. And sex is never a chore with a superior man.

To be continued...

amenarimix
amenarimix
1,150 Followers