All Comments on 'College Teen Waitress Knocked Up'

by KUpi

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hope there is more

It is difficult for a pussy in heat to not seek out a hard cock with nuts filled with seed. How many more times did he stick his bare cock up in her young fertile belly and seed her?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

nice story would like a part 2

auhound49auhound49almost 5 years ago
Please, more!

The only real sex is pregnancy risk sex. Protected sex is just mutual masterbation.

Please have more...

A sequel when they get home.

Then one with the two week swets and the final pregnancy test.

Also the same story from the woman's point of view - now that can be very hot when she first accepts an unprotected ock, then when she feels the first spurt and realizes an unwanted baby may result...

Some sluts really got off on feeling the lake of babymaking semen sloshing around inside them. Sounds like she is one of them. Let her tell her story, including her thoughts when she went off the pill. How about a stiry about that decision?

Pregnancy risk sex is even hotter when a baby is not wanted - then it is a real risk taking and a real adrenaline rush!

PS also use tags: pregnant, "pregnancy risk" and "pregnancy" and "risking pregnancy"

KUpiKUpialmost 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you all for the comments. I'm blown away that 45 people favorited my story thus far. This was the first story I've ever written. Please feel free to share with me what you liked or what you wish I did differently. I noticed I have many people following me now. Not to disappoint but I likely wont be a seasoned author, I'm a very busy soul and the next time I get to write a story I want to be able to put my all into it. I hope the next time you see something from me it lives up to the standard I guess I've set with this first piece. Lastly to those of you asking for a part 2, I kind of like open endings, it gives the reader a way to make sense of an ending that suits them and in a way that makes it hotter. Whereas if I give a definitive ending a small group of people will be happy with it while a larger majority wont be cause I didn't end it in a way that is erotic enough to their liking. I have an idea for how I'd like to continue this so MAYBE there will be a part 2 maybe there wont, maybe it wont come for a long time, maybe it never will. Thats the best I can give you. My taboos are of older guys and younger girls, impregnation, incest (older male younger female only.....sorry mom-son fans but its not my thing). If you have ideas for a story along those lines that you'd like to see me pen by all means share. I think my next story should be something totally new before a part 2 to this but just what I'm unsure. Again thank you all and please the more comments of what you liked/what you'd like/what you didn't like. The better stories I can write in the future!

doorknob22doorknob22almost 5 years ago
Great story!

Thanks for your efforts!

MoMiner64MeteMoMiner64Metealmost 5 years ago
Liked The Story!

This is a good story as far as it went. The author needs to complete the story showing what happened when he went to her place and screwed her again and when she revealed to him that she was pregnant did she have his baby and did she make him marry her. This could be the whole part two of the story. The author needs to get to writing Part 2 of the story.

KUpiKUpialmost 5 years agoAuthor
Sequel coming soon!

I wish there was a way to send messages directly to followers but there isn't. So if you follow me I hope you see this.

College teen waitress knocked up 2: The girl's perspective is COMING SOON!

The story is finished I'm just currently in a sparring match with literotica editors. The first time I edited the rejection I was like yeaaa they were right this needed to be fixed. I just got the second rejection and now they just being picky lol. I'll get around to the third edit when I'm ready to put my college level writing cap on :p But rest assured the sequel is coming and I hope y'all like it

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice

Another full page though. Can't wait to see her perspective. Then finish it off with a nice 3 or 4 pager, with a nice ending, be it good or bad (for the characters).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very hot!

I would have given you five stars, but I docked you 3 stars for using the word "cumdump."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sequel please!

I loved this story please continue it!

KUpiKUpiover 3 years agoAuthor
Sequel still in the works

Hey everyone! I appreciate everyones comments and liking of this story. As I said a year ago the sequel from the girl's perspective is basically finished. Unfortunately I can not seem to appease the editors of literotica for its publishing. My work continues to get sent back for the same two reasons: spelling errors & apparently not putting commas correctly after a quote. I have sent my work through word & google spell check multiple times at this point I am certain everything is spelled correctly. What I think the problem may be is that there are certain instances where the girl (Katie) is thinking to herself but then gets so overwhelmed by the feelings being caused to her that her thoughts change mid word. Such as this:

'ugh really Jon back to using my words against me...you're gonna pull out just stop messing arou.......

"fine I can stop" he said and pulled his cock back.

"NOOOOOO" I scream out unintentionally.'

Here around cuts out because of the actions Jon is making in the moment that changes her emotions in that very instant. There are a few of these in this sequel and if that is the case its an artistic disagreement between me & the editors that may not be able to be remedied. I firmly feel these cutouts of words to her thoughts are an integrally important aspect to the empathetical emotions of Katie in the story for the reader. I respect the literotica editors that this may not be suitable to being published on literotica but its my work and that aspect is that important to this story in my eyes. So again if this is the reasoning behind the repeated sent backs for the sequel it may be that I and literotica have reached a stalemate that may not allow this sequel to make it to publishing :(.

All hope is not lost my next step is to contact a volunteer literotica editor directly after I have made further revisions and hopefully we can find a way to bring this sequel to publishing, I just wanted to keep everyone who is a fan of this story updated. I have not given up on the sequel, I am still around, the editing aspect is just taking longer then I had ever hoped.

Thank you to everyone again who appreciates this story, I hope to have a sequel for you as soon as I can!

- KUpi

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You are a terrible writer.

Go to night school or hire a tutor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good overall, but dang man it's been long enough for Katie to have given birth to two babies and still no sequel.

auhound49auhound49almost 3 years ago
So sad about Literotica

I have heard the same from numerous others about stupid rejections. Sounds like a quota has to be made to justify the editors. Some content such as snuff I can understand, but grammer???? Really?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Still waiting for the continuation :,( not giving up!

EverReady12EverReady12almost 3 years ago

I am surprised that the sequel keeps getting rejected for grammatical errors. Sure a few errors were overlooked in this story but I have read far worse. Hell I can think of a few authors on this site that write English so poorly the stories are unreadable to the point that I now avoid their published work like the plague. It is almost like they type the stories in their native language and then plug it into google translator. It’s just so broken and garbled. How those authors stories made it past editing while yours is being denied makes no sense. Hope you get it figured out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm not sure what the interest is in writing rape stories.. There's no other way to put it, this is about rape. When you take someone who does not want want the act and she says no and you proceed anyway, that's what it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How was this rape? She consented, and even wanted more afterwards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"Of coarse girl," - COURSE

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really liked it. I look forward to seeing a part 2 happen though. It's a shame the software of the site won't allow your part 2 to be accepted. Thank You for sharing part 1 with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story, I'm beginning to have condoms and every form of birth control

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I am imagining him going to her place that night with a hard drippy cock in anticipation of another deep fuck. And him crawling on her as she lay on her belly, sliding his hot dick deep into her belly with cum oozing out. She is probably already bred with his seed shot so deep in her pussy, and he will reshoot her with another load. She may get rode several more times before they go to sleep, and perhaps again in the morning. She is young and in heat and he is an experienced stud, used to shooting his seed deep. Perhaps he will leave his big cock in her pussy after he shoots to keep it plugged for a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

She is bred and he will walk about with his big cock hanging down in anticipation of another inseminating. When he gets hard again he will slide his peter back up in her channel and stick her again.

rocketfunrocketfunalmost 2 years ago

What a really good story. It's certainly something a lot of girls seem to enjoy the heightened stimulation and wildness of fucking. My recent gf has decided to stop her birth control for the added huge turn on of fucking risky, we use the calendar method but she loves playing it really wild and seeing how close she can take it before she succumbs to have her egg fertilised. It's certainly making her really wild and horny and our fucking and the turn on of risking has really reached new heights. were loving the added risk, it wild. She has said if she messes up she'd get a termination, Im ok with that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I liked that it was enthusiastic consent he waited for. Lucky girl!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Super story. Very sweet! I loved the way he seduced Katie, and persisted in tempting her against better judgement to consent to unprotected sex - knowing very well it was everything she had been warned against and trained to resist since the onset of her teens. In the end, she literally begged him to come inside of her. Having now enjoyed the feeling of forbidden fruit, Katie will persist in such close-to-nature sex and there's no doubt she will get herself knocked up within a matter of days - if she is not pregnant already. Katie is a sweet girl and I am sure she will love motherhood, and the prospect of becoming an unwed mother is not going to bother her any more. Coming from a caring family, no doubt she will also receive the full support of her parents to raise her baby, whatever their feelings of initial disappointment. Well written and well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Super story. Very sweet! I loved the way he seduced Katie, and persisted in tempting her against better judgement to consent to unprotected sex - knowing very well it was everything she had been warned against and trained to resist since the onset of her teens. In the end, she literally begged him to come inside of her. Having now enjoyed the feeling of forbidden fruit, Katie will persist in such close-to-nature sex and there's no doubt she will get herself knocked up within a matter of days - if she is not pregnant already. Katie is a sweet girl and I am sure she will love motherhood, and the prospect of becoming an unwed mother is not going to bother her any more. Coming from a caring family, no doubt she will also receive the full support of her parents to raise her baby, whatever their feelings of initial disappointment. Well written and well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bro come on it’s three to four years and still no sequel I mean if she did get pregnant the baby would be at least three or two years old . I mean did she whine up pregnant and did he do the right thing and marry her or did she move back home with her parents and take online college courses and have the baby and maybe a couple years later he might see his son or daughter at the college restaurant during a football game that a rivalry game like I’m completely confused

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I thought it was brilliant.

roveroneroveroneover 1 year ago

Court-ordered paternity test...he'll be on the hook for 18 years

hebekiahhebekiahabout 1 year ago

From my work in restaurants it's fairly accurate. Love the details (like keg room) and similar experience with not having to chase gals because sooner or later you'll be on their dance card.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Hopefully, she'll have twins or triplets...

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Get her to take a Plan B pill in the morning.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous