College Teen Waitress Knocked Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Katie are you in there with Jon, you got sat 5 minutes ago the table is waiting!" A manager screamed.

I quickly looked down and withdrew my cock all the while trying to keep her torso up and let all that good warm cum drain down into her cervix. I think we both knew her chances were high that she was good and knocked up. A feeling I would have been fearful of not long before but could feel nothing but pure accomplishment at the moment. I cautiously slipped the powder blue thong back over her well fucked hole...we really managed to keep it all inside her besides some small remnants on my own cock. This almost smile of proudness was beaming from this cute little girls babyface as I helped her up.

She giggled as she stood and held her stomach.

"What?" I smirked and chuckled at her.

"I...I can feel it rolling around as I stood up all warm and like gooey moving in there" she giggled again.

"Yea you made me cum quite a lot, told you I'd warm ya up" we both chuckled.

We opened the door finally and I made some lame comment about howI 'd blocked the door with a bunch of kegs as we were reorganizing and didn't realize it was locked so it took me a minute to move them back and get to the door. The manager seemed to buy it. Katie ran out to greet her table I went back to my bar to await any drinks her table might have.

If Katie was thinking of getting to the bathroom to try and let my cum out of her she never got the chance the rest of the night. We picked up for the last 3 hours and she had tables to deal with the rest of the night. All the while walking around serving those tables with a huge load of my hot sticky cum deep in her womb. We smiled seductively at each other the rest of the night whenever we crossed paths.

At the end of the night when we were both finally finished cleaning up she came up to me same seductive smile we'd given each other all night. She reached her hand out to my arm.

"Do you...do you wanna come over my place tonight, I wanna like cuddle and stuff," she said innocently but directly.

"Of coarse girl," I said, "but I can't promise I'll only want to cuddle." I said giving her a playful smirk.

She giggled innocently "I mean I figured, I'm cool with that..." she paused blushing as a playfully dirty smile crossed the lips of her innocent babyface then turned her head back to me, "...just um don't bring any condoms"

12