College Visit Ch. 09: Counting Down

Story Info
Lexi and I make the most of our remaining time together.
3.2k words
4.78
8.3k
4
0

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Making the most of my time with Lexi before returning to reality

------------------------------

When I was in college, my favorite form of math was the sleep countdown. I would lie in bed as long as possible calculating exactly how long I could stay there. Class started at eight o'clock. It took four minutes to trot to the Social Science building. It took five minutes to dress and brush my teeth. That meant that I could stay in bed until 7:51 and make it.

Years later, I was lying in a hotel bed with my former student Lexi. We had dozed off and shifted positions-I was on my back, and she was draped across my chest. Her head was tucked under my chin, her arm was across my shoulders, her breasts pressed against my side, and because her thigh was over mine, I could feel a little tickle against my hip where her pubic hair brushed me. Her breathing was deep and even-each exhalation was warm against my chest. All in all, it was a wonderful way to wake up!

In my head, though, the outside world was looming. I had to meet my son back at Tufts at 10 o'clock. It was a 15 minute drive from Kendall Square. Five minutes to check out and get the car. That made 9:40 the absolute limit, but I have learned a thing or two since college. It was more realistic to say 9:30 was the limit, and I had better have a plan for getting Lexi safely home before I pushed things that far-it would NOT do to show up with her in the car amid all the other parents picking up their kids! That made 9:15 a much better idea. Actually, if I wanted to shower or get some breakfast, make it 9:00 even. God, I hated math at that moment!

Turning my head slowly, I glanced over at the bedside clock: 7:25. Whew! That left...an hour and thirty-five minutes! Not wanting to waste even a moment more asleep, I gave Lexi a gentle squeeze with the arm that was under her. She murmured in her sleep, but when I kissed the top of her head, she stirred a little more. My free hand reached across to stroke her arm and shoulder. She muttered something unintelligible, but her eyes opened and she turned to head up, resting her chin on my chest to look at me.

"Hey..." she said sleepily.

"Hey yourself," I replied with a smile.

"We have to think about getting back," I said in a regretful tone.

"Mmm...let's just stay here" she answered with a sleepy smile.

"I'd like that, but I don't think that would work out!"

"Yeah...probably not."

"Tell you what...I'll go downstairs and get some real coffee and then we can figure out what to do. Sound OK?"

"Coffee sounds OK," she admitted.

The rest of my statement went unanswered, but I didn't push it. Instead, I slipped out from under her arm and leg, rolled to the foot of the bed, and stood up. I grabbed a pair of shorts and a T-shirt that I had intended to sleep in, then pulled on my sneakers. Picking up my wallet and a room key, I blew Lexi a kiss and left the room.

Now that I had settled the mental math, I thought feverishly about how to make the most of my time with Lexi. As I collected two large coffees from the breakfast buffet, I decided to shave off a few minutes, so I stopped by the front desk and checked out in advance. In the elevator, I thought about Lexi's body in a variety of positions and all the things that I would like to do with her-or to her-in our remaining hour and a half. My cock was stirring in my shorts already, and I was glad to be alone for the ride up.

In the back of my mind, another thought hovered. I didn't want Lexi to feel used-I had spent the better part of yesterday feeling very connected to her, and I knew she that some powerful emotions were welling up inside her. I didn't want to play with her heart just because I wanted to play with her body. At ten o'clock, I would be back in my other world-picking up my son, then driving home to my wife. My conscience wasn't giving me a hard time, but the pragmatics of how to handle all these things vied for my attention as well.

Juggling the coffee, I fumbled the key card over the sensor and let myself back into the room. The bathroom door was closed and water was running in the sink, so I set the cups down. Quickly, I grabbed my phone and texted home: off for a run along the river and then to Tufts to pick up Jay at 10. Love ya. The reply was almost immediate: OK...call when you're on the way. Love ya too. With relief, I plugged my phone in just as the water shut off in the bathroom.

I wanted to give Lexi some space and some time to decide things for herself, so I grabbed my coffee and sat down in one of the armchairs. She came out of the bathroom wearing the pale chemise from the night before. Her eyes were serious, and she picked up her own and came to join me. I was struck once again by her youth-her skin was luminous in the morning light, and she moved with effortless grace, curling herself into the seat beside mine. She took a sip and then balanced her cup on the arm of her chair, watching it and not me as she spoke.

"I don't want to make a big scene, but I have to tell you what I'm thinking, OK?"

"Of course."

"I got all emotional yesterday because I was feeling really close to you and I knew that it wasn't something that could happen for real, but I liked it. You made me feel like a woman, and that's something that I've never had before, even with my boyfriends. I know that I don't love you or anything, and I know that you're not in love with me, but we definitely had something, right?"

"God, Lexi-you're absolutely right. I don't know if I can put a name on it either, but I felt really connected to you all day, and you weren't a student or a college kid or even a fling-you're someone I love spending time with, and the fact that you're a funny and beautiful and sexy woman just makes it better!"

The string of compliments drew a tiny smile despite Lexi's serious demeanor. She tried to keep it under control, but I could see a flush of pleasure creep over her cheeks.

"And even an English teacher can't find the right way to describe it?" she asked, her eyes sparkling with sarcasm. I was grateful that the awkward moment had passed.

"No...we just seem to have a great time with each other," I said simply.

"And you have to pick Jay up at 10, right?"

"That's right," I admitted, bemused by the sudden switch in direction.

"So we have an hour and a half before we have to leave..." she concluded.

That rocked me. I burst out laughing, admiring her sleep countdown skills.

"What?" she asked, unable to keep from grinning in the face of my laughter.

"I did the same mental math while I was getting the coffee! I just love that we came to the same conclusion."

"Great minds think alike, huh?"

"I guess so!"

"So...how should we spend our final hours?"

"I was going to talk to you about that before things got all serious," I told her.

"Ah. So it's up to me, huh?"

"I'm at your disposal."

"Well," she said, taking a sip of her coffee, "I had a long day yesterday, and a late night, and a busy morning. What I really need is a shower-I only took a quick one yesterday!"

Obvious images flashed through my mind. "That sounds like a good idea," I told her.

She set her cup on the side table, then stood up. Standing over me in the sunlight, she once again crossed her hands in front of herself, grabbed the hem of her chemise, and slid it tantalizingly up over her body. Thighs, mound, belly, ribs, breasts, nipples, shoulders, arms, and finally her beautiful face emerged from its silken folds, and I sat paralyzed with admiration. Knowing this had to end soon, I took in every detail, every little nuance and curve of her body. Lexi let me look for a minute, glowing with pleasure at the attention, and then dropped the chemise over my head.

When I brushed it aside, she had turned and taken a step away from me toward the bathroom. Her head was turned to look at me, but all I saw was the fall of her hair on her shoulders, the pale crescent of her breast peeking around her torso, and of course the long muscles of her back as they flowed down to the swell of her hips and the graceful curves of her ass. Once again, she let me look for a moment and then smiled and kept moving.

"I was kind of hoping you'd join me..." she said in an inquiring tone as she walked away.

"Right behind you!" I growled as I stood up, whipped off my T-shirt, kicked off my sneakers, and dropped my shorts to the floor. By the time I got to the bathroom, Lexi had reached in and turned on the shower. She closed the glass door and turned to face me while it warmed up. Her hands reached up to rest on my shoulders, and after a brief look in my eyes, she ran her hands down my arms, feeling the bulges of muscle. Then she lifted them and started again, this time running her fingers through my chest hair, over my pecs, and down along my abs. I'm not in perfect shape, but I do try to keep everything toned, and I'm pretty sure she was enjoying the results. My cock was twitching with the attention my body was getting, but she ignored it and wrapped her arms around me, stroking my back and shoulders before sliding them down to my ass. Her belly bumped against my hardening cock, and she smiled.

"What are you grinning at?" I asked her playfully.

"Just makin' some memories!" she chirped. "You've been checking me out all day, but I haven't had the chance and I don't want to forget a thing. Especially..." she began as one cool hand wrapped around my cock, "THIS thing!"

Cruelly, she let go just then and turned to the sink. Tearing the wrapper from a bar of soap, she opened the shower door and stepped in. I grabbed a washcloth and followed right behind her. She set the soap down and ducked her head under the stream of water. I took advantage of the moment to move behind her, careful not to impede her motions, but pulling her hips back against me firmly and reaching under her arms to hold her breasts.

"Before you try anything," she sputtered, "I actually do have to wash my hair!" She used both hands to slick her hair back and reached for the shampoo.

"Let me," I said, taking the bottle from her hands. She looked over her shoulder at me, but nodded and turned back toward the water. I poured a generous amount into my palm, put the bottle aside, and then spread it over both hands and began running my fingers through her hair. I scrubbed her scalp with my fingertips, careful not to push any suds forward into her eyes. Then I grabbed her shoulders and turned her to face me. Shamelessly, I pressed myself against her soapy front, feeling the warm, supple skin of her breasts, the soft slick surface of her belly, and the firm muscles of her legs mold themselves to my body. Then I continued working the shampoo into her hair, alternating between lathering its full length and caressing the nape of her neck. Bubbles from my efforts dripped freely between us, making the juncture of our bodies slippery and wonderful. My cock, in particular, was enjoying the moment, trapped as it was between my belly and hers, standing vertical and twitching every time she moved. Lexi's nipples were fully erect as well, and I felt them drag along my rib cage as I finished her hair.

The whole time I was doing this, her eyes were locked onto my face. She kept her arms loosely around my waist, fingers interlaced and resting on my lower back. When I was done, I reached up and tilted her head back a little, letting the stream rinse her from the back of her head down.

"Turn and rinse, please," I said in a business-like voice.

She smiled, but let go of me and turned to face the shower stream. She ducked her head and let the water finish the job, lather streaming down her body. I "helped" by stroking her from shoulders to waist, both front and back and down her arms, pushing the final clusters of soap toward the drain. When she was done, she pushed her hair back, tucked it behind her ears, and turned toward me again. Her body came up against mine and she smiled up at me.

"That was nice," she said in a quiet voice. "No one has ever done that."

"All part of the service here, miss. Are you ready for soap?"

"I think it's my turn," she replied more eagerly. I grinned and gave her a kiss.

"I'm all yours," I said. "Where do you want me?"

"Right here is fine for now," she told me. Then she squeezed some shampoo into her hand and reached up to either side of my head and began rubbing it in over my ears. I closed my eyes and ducked my head to make things easier, but I held her close because I was so enjoying the contact between our bodies.

When she was done, she stepped to the side and pushed me under the water.

"Rinse, please!" she said in the same tones I had used.

I complied and then turned around again, my back to the stream.

Lexi had the washcloth in her hands and wash rubbing the soap into in briskly.

"Stay right there," she ordered. Then her hands came up and began to lather my body. She worked in business-like circles from my shoulders to my waist, then came up to get my arms. My aching cock got only the briefest of swipes, and then she knelt and ran the rough cloth down each of my legs in turn. This put her face-to-face with my erection, but she ignored it for the moment. Peremptorily, she tugged on my hip to turn me around and the lather ran off my body.

While I was facing the water, Lexi gave my back the same treatment. As enjoyable as it was, she wasn't making a sexual thing out of it-she was washing me thoroughly, but not playing with my body the way I wanted her to. She finished with my calves and tossed the washcloth onto the shower seat.

"Rinse, please!" she said again, and I complied.

"Turn, please!" she said when I was done, and I obeyed, waiting to see what she had in mind.

The wait was not long. She hadn't gotten up from her kneeling position, and as I turned, she grabbed my cock with one hand and cradled my balls with the other. I grinned down at her and she allowed a brief moment to smile back at me before she enveloped my cock in her mouth.

"Oh, fuck, Lexi!" I groaned, grabbing the shower bar with one hand and the back of her head with the other. Her mouth attacked me voraciously, taking more than half my length and lashing the underside with her tongue. The tight ring of her thumb and forefinger circled the base and tugged up and down while her other hand rolled my balls gently. She went on for a good minute before she slowly withdrew, sucking as hard as she could. Her hand followed the ascent of her lips, and when her mouth came off me with a loud pop, began to stroke my now-slippery shaft with a practiced motion.

"I don't have any money to pay for the salon service...is this OK?" she asked slyly.

"Um...yes. One hundred percent fine!"

"Good. Now hold on tight." With that, she went back to work.

Her mouth descended on my cock again, sucking the head hard and flicking the sensitive underside with her tongue. Her hand went back to work as well, sliding up and down my shaft, milking me firmly. After a minute, I felt her hand leave my scrotum for a moment. I opened my eyes and saw her set the soap back on the seat, wondering what she was up to. When I felt her middle finger glide past my balls and into the crack of my ass, I started to get the idea. Her soapy finger slid along my anus several times-at each pass, my cock jumped in her mouth. Then, she delicately circled my opening with her fingertip and pushed against the tight ring of muscle. I widened my stance to accommodate her idea. The soap aided her entry, and with a few intermediate strokes, her finger was buried in my ass. That done, she returned to sucking me, bobbing her head with steady strokes and following her lips with her tight grip.

With Lexi's expert oral skills and the added stimulation of her finger on my prostate, I didn't have a chance of holding off for long. Almost immediately my cock swelled to its fullest extent and each stroke of her hand brought a wave of precum with it. She knew what she was doing and moved up to the head, sucking and tonguing it rhythmically while her hand milked my shaft. Almost without warning, I felt my orgasm burst from deep inside me. Lexi responded by stopping her hand motion and suckinging steadily, swallowing each pulse as it leapt onto her tongue. Her finger twitched inside me in time with my own contractions, and they seemed to go on and on, long after I was done ejaculating. I held tight to the shower bar and shuddered from head to toe as my body emptied itself into her mouth.

When the last drop was done and my trembling came under control, Lexi withdrew her finger. She squeezed my softening cock and tugged one last drop out which she quickly lapped up. I looked down at her with half-closed eyes, a stupid smile plastered across my face. She grinned up at me like the cat that ate the canary, satisfied with the effect she had on me.

"Holy shit, Lex...holy shit!"

"Running out of words again, Mr. English teacher?"

"I guess so...I don't think they've invented words for how good that felt, though!"

Lexi chuckled. "Nice excuse!"

Grabbing the bar of soap again, she quickly washed her hands as she knelt, then ran them over my cock before standing up. I pulled her in close and kissed her, running my hands down her back and holding her ass firmly.

"You know what?" I asked her when we paused.

"What?"

"I think you overpaid for your salon service. I'm pretty sure I owe you some change!"

Lexi smiled. "What did you have in mind?"