College Visit Ch. 08: Early Morning

Story Info
Waking up with Lexi leads to a great start to the day.
1.4k words
4.84
11.8k
6

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waking up with Lexi leads to a great start to the day

-----------------------------------------------------------

At some point in the night, one of us had pulled the covers up. I woke up warm and happy with my face buried in the nape of Lexi's neck, my arm draped over her slender waist, and the firm, delicious curve of her ass nestled against my groin. I opened one eye and saw what had awakened me-a shaft of sunlight was glaring through the open curtains.

A quick glance at the clock showed me I had hours before I had to get back to reality, so I shut my eyes firmly and drew Lexi closer, determined to make the coziness last. She stirred, though, and I felt her take a deep breath and stretch her legs out under the sheet. Then she wiggled her hips against me and reached up to stroke my forearm as it lay against her ribs.

"Mmmm," she said in a sleepy voice. "This is a nice way to wake up!"

I kissed her shoulder in response. Her skin was pale gold and warm, and the scent of her body and her hair enveloped me. My hand curved up without conscious thought on my part, cupping her breast. I was suddenly aware of every inch of this beautiful young woman as she lay curled up in my arms and a rush of contentment and desire swept through me.

My next kiss landed on her neck and Lexi gave another soft hum of satisfaction. I know she felt my cock twitch and grow because she arched her back and rubbed against me firmly.

"That's even nicer!" she murmured, still waking up but her body starting to respond.

Smiling to myself, I insinuated my arm under the pillow and reached down to hold Lexi's luscious breast. That freed up my other hand, and I traced a slow line from her sternum down across her belly and through the soft hair gracing her mound. I heard her gasp lightly when I got there and she kindly spread her legs, planting her foot on the mattress to create space for my probing hand.

As my fingers aligned themselves along the delicate flesh of her labia, Lexi turned a little in my arms. Her eyes were closed, but she needed to be kissed and I obliged, softly at first. When my middle finger slipped between her folds and into the slippery opening, she gasped again and her tongue darted out to challenge mine. I was so closely wrapped around her that I felt her breathing quicken and felt a simultaneous rush of lubrication soak her pussy. As we made out, I added another finger and soon I was curling them both inside her. Lexi groaned deep in her throat and began to rock her hips eagerly, pushing my palm against her clit and coincidentally grinding back on my cock as it lay trapped between her butt cheeks. There was no painful friction, though-I was producing precum so copiously that the length of my cock glided effortlessly against her skin.

The combination of factors got to Lexi very quickly-kissing her neck, pinching her nipples, rubbing my cock against her back door, and plunging two fingers into her while mashing her clit against my hand seemed to be doing the trick! In just a minute or two, I heard the telltale signs of Lexi's approaching orgasm-the sudden stream of "yes...yess...yesssss!" in time with her driving hips and my invading fingers.

"Oh my God...oh my God I'm going to cum again!" she cried out as the tension built.

In no time at all, she clamped her thighs hard on my hand and her nails dug into my forearm. I slipped my fingers out from inside her and held perfectly still while she trembled against me. She held her breath and I felt the spasms in her pussy fluttering against my fingers as they lay along her labia again. With each pulse of pleasure, she gave a soft, short groan. Finally, after almost a minute, Lexi took a deep, shuddering breath and sagged back down against me.

"That..." she breathed, "is the best wake-up ever!"

"Wanna bet?" I asked.

My cock had been raging hard since we started kissing, and all through Lexi's quick ascent to orgasm. Now it demanded some attention. Kissing her shoulder again, I moved my lower body for a better angle and pushed the head of my cock between her thighs. Her legs were still together, but I found the narrow cleft of her pussy and the wide crown nudged her lips open.

Another gasp broke from Lexi's lips. It was echoed from mine because at that angle, with her legs together, Lexi's pussy was extraordinarily tight. I had to push hard to penetrate her and when the wide shaft finally slid into her all the way, we both groaned happily.

With one hand still trapped beneath her and fondling her breast, I grabbed her hip with the other and began to pump into her with long, steady strokes. Lexi really couldn't reach my body, but she did her best, stretching her arm back to pull on my ass in time with my thrusting. She also pushed back against me in perfect rhythm and clenched her internal muscles to make herself even tighter for me. We weren't making love anymore-this was good old fashioned fucking, and we both gasped and sweated from our exertions.

As wonderful as that position can be, it's hard to keep up a good pace when you're lying on your side. I needed more freedom of movement. The next time I was fully buried inside her, I stopped abruptly. Keeping her pinned with my cock, I rolled her over onto her stomach and planted my hands beside her shoulders. She spread her legs to make room for me, and a few seconds later, I was thrusting back into her.

The upward tilt of Lexi's ass gave me a wide and deep target, and I took full advantage. Every stroke of my hips started with just the head of my cock between her lips and ended far inside her, grinding my hips into her to hit every inch of her insides. She buried her face in the pillow when she felt this happen and I heard another deep groan.

"God...you're so deep inside me!"

"I know..." I panted. "I love...being so...far inside...you...Lex!"

She looked back over her shoulder with lust-filled eyes and said "Fuck me hard!"

Who could resist? Not only was I buried inside a captivating 20 year-old woman, but she was begging for a good hard fucking that I was more than happy to provide. As a bonus, I happen to think that a woman's back is a very sexy thing, and I was admiring the lithe figure below me as I pumped into her. My toes dug into the mattress for leverage, and I lost track of time entirely. Finally, though, I felt that critical shift from excited to explosive. My balls tightened and I fell to my elbows, changing the angle of my penetration. My lips found Lexi's shoulder again, and I kissed frantically everywhere I could reach.

"God, Lex...I'm gonna cum...I'm gonna cum so hard!"

She turned her head and kissed me. "Do it," she said simply. "I want to feel you cum!"

Those words did it. My legs clamped hers together. My hips pinned her to the bed as I hammered into her. I buried my face in her hair again, now damp with sweat, and gasped one final "OH, FUCK" before I froze, emptying stream after molten stream inside her. My body shook from head to toe and she gave me encouragement as I came.

"That's it...yes...fill me up...oh my God...I can feel it!" she groaned.

When I was spent, I didn't want to collapse right on top of her, so I used my position to lever us back into a spooning embrace just like the one we awoke to. I kissed her sweaty neck when my head hit the pillow and wrapped my arms around her once more.

"Now THAT," I whispered in her ear, "is the best way to wake up!"

"You win," said Lexi with a smile.

"I think we both did OK, don't you?"

"Let's call it a tie. Can you reach the covers?"

I could, and I pulled the crisp sheet and blanket back over us, trapping us once again in a cocoon of warmth and closeness. My heartbeat slowed and I dozed off breathing the sweet scent of her hair and savoring the touch of her skin against me.