College Visit Goes Wrong Pt. 02

Story Info
Pre-freshman dominates senior jock stud.
5.7k words
4.63
38.6k
53

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 09/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
somebody123
somebody123
1,070 Followers

Trent walked confidently and cockily back to the dorm room while throwing his arms around both Rachel and Lizzie. The sexy senior sorority girls could barely take their eyes off Trent's massive manmeat leading the way that swayed heavily with each step he took.

"Wow, you must've been quite popular in Europe," Lizzie told him. "No wonder you loved the nude beaches and saunas!"

"That's what I've been saying this whole time," Trent smirked.

The 19-year-old prospective student had been completely overlooked by sexy sorority girls all night. But now the girls couldn't look past him, with his big, swinging dick leading the way and looking completely out of place on his slim, scrawny, and pale body.

The taller and more muscular senior soccer stud, Collin, walked slowly behind Trent. He was butt-ass naked, embarrassed, and humiliated by all that had occurred. Just hours before, he had been a cocky senior jock bro, the captain of the soccer team, and vice president of his fraternity. He was ripped, toned, and handsome, and one of the top alpha males in his entire college. But now with only a couple months to go before graduation, Collin had been utterly emasculated and humiliated by a scrawny pre-freshman. And the only reason he was hosting this pre-freshman in the first place was because the admissions' office had begged him for a measly $100.

Since that fateful decision, Collin had been stripped naked, forced to dance, and secretly fingered on stage until he shot a massive load of cum from his untouched cock, while everyone laughed and took pictures and video of his small, rock-hard dick.

Collin had never before thought of his penis as small. In his years of changing and showering in soccer locker rooms, he knew that he was on the smaller side of average, but none of his teammates ever had an elephant cock like Trent's.

Collin's performance on the soccer field also more than made up for his modest manhood. And when fully erect, he'd never heard a complaint from the girls he fucked. Sure, no girl had ever cum from Collin fucking them. But he made up for this by being skilled with his tongue and never hesitating to eat out his sexy girlfriend and other girls on campus.

Tonight, any myth that Collin was an alpha male was shattered by the annoying, obnoxious, and arrogant teen pre-freshman. The alcohol, jock strap, and air conditioning in the frat house had caused Collin's penis to shrink to the smallest it had ever been--looking like a little acorn between his legs. To make matters worse, Trent's porn-star-sized dick swung low and heavy beneath his man-sized balls--making the senior's little boy cock look even tinier and more pathetic. And when Collin's modest boyhood grew to the longest and hardest that it could be, he was still totally eclipsed and outgunned by the teenage stud's giant softie swinging next to him on stage.

Collin had never felt so embarrassed or ashamed. And to make matters worse, Trent had verbally and psychologically dominated him too. The little punk had whispered in Collin's ear about turning him into a little bitch while he slipped his finger into Collin's tight, virgin hole. Instead of stopping him or saying no, Collin's little boy cock throbbed even harder until he shot his load on stage, right in front of all of his friends and girlfriend.

For his entire life, Collin had always been totally straight and obsessed with women. But now this scrawny little punk had belittled him, fingered him in the ass, and made him cum uncontrollably in front his entire fraternity, without even touching his dick.

It had been the most embarrassing moment of his life, and now Collin felt like he was in a dream/nightmare as he followed the cocky, horse-hung pre-freshman across campus with Collin's girlfriend and the girl of his dreams.

________________________________________________________________

As they crossed campus, Collin, Rachel, and Lizzie ran into several friends they knew, and everyone was shocked by Trent's massive softie.

"WOAH! Who is this kid? Part horse?" a sorority girl asked.

"Damn, Collin. I had no idea you had such a tiny dick!" said a guy from one of Collin's rival fraternities. Walking across campus fully naked in the cold, crisp air had made Collin's penis shrink back to the size of an acorn.

"You should NOT be walking around naked with that guy, dude. He makes you look like an infant!"

Collin tried to cover up his little boy penis as he walked across campus, but it was already too late. Pictures and videos of his nakedness were already circulating on the internet, and most people on campus already knew about his diminutive boyhood compared with the porn-star-huge pre-freshman. Because Collin was so much taller than Trent and also more muscular, the comparison between them was jarring, with their dicks and heights completely mismatched.

To make matters worse, Trent and the girls walked slowly across campus, not hesitating to show off Trent's massive manmeat and in no hurry at all. Collin walked behind them like a little boy, with his tiny, shriveled penis on display for all to see.

Collin breathed a sigh of relief when they finally reached his dorm, but he felt a sense of dread as soon as he stepped inside and saw a bunch of people he knew hanging out in the lobby. Collin had always been the top alpha male of his dorm, the senior jock bro that everyone looked up to. But now he was butt-ass naked with his tiny cock on display, with a much shorter and scrawnier guy with a huge-swinging dick walking beside him.

"WOAH, what is happening here?" said a junior in Collin's dorm. This guy had always been cocky and annoying, but he didn't mess with Collin since he was such a senior jock stud.

"What happened at the frat party?" someone else asked. "I saw the video on Snapchat of Collin's rock-hard dick cumming all over the stage!"

"I had no idea the pre-frosh he was hosting was a porn star!" someone else screamed.

"Or that Collin was so small!" the annoying guy said once more.

Trent stepped over to Collin and threw his arm over his shoulder. Everyone looked down and saw the stark contrast between their dicks. Trent's swung low six, thick inches. Collin's might've been two inches at best and was so much thinner than the cocky pre-freshman.

Once again, multiple people pulled out their phones to take pictures. Like he was posing for the paparazzi, Trent seemed to bask in it, enjoying how everyone was admiring his horse-hung dick. Collin's penis shrank even smaller, belittled and emasculated by his dormmates.

In each of their phones, the comparison was now cemented forever, like baby carrot next to a banana.

Collin's girlfriend, Lizzie, and her best friend Rachel, both laughed along with Collin's dormmates. After several seconds, Trent turned around, grabbed both girls, and walked towards Collin's room. Not knowing what to do, the senior jock stud followed close behind them, unable to believe that all of his dormmates were still laughing at his little softie.

_______________________________________________________________

Once inside Collin's room, Trent didn't waste any time pouring everyone another shot of tequila. Collin didn't need one since his head was spinning from all that occurred, but he begrudgingly followed the 19-year-old's lead and downed his shot.

Now that they were in private, neither Lizzie nor Rachel could take their eyes off Trent's massive manmeat.

"You really weren't lying about Europe," Lizzie exclaimed. "Your dick must've made quite the impression."

"That's what I was trying to tell you! People couldn't get enough of it everywhere I went."

"I've never seen anything like it," Rachel cooed. "How big does it get when hard?"

"Well why don't we find out," Trent said cockily. "I bet you girls can make it hard."

Finishing their tequila shots, both sexy senior sorority girls reached down to try to grab Trent's thick and hefty, low-hanging dick.

"Wait," Trent said, slapping their hands away. "I want you to get naked first. That'll help me get rock-hard."

Collin couldn't believe that this arrogant pre-freshman had so easily convinced two of the sexiest girls on campus to take their clothes off. But Lizzie and Rachel didn't even hesitate to strip off their blouses and skirts, just as they had done during strip poker. They immediately obeyed Trent's commands by unclipping their bras and slowly lowering their sexy thongs to the floor.

It was a sight to behold. For the last three and half years of college, Collin had always longed to see Rachel naked. He had always admired how hot she was as a cheerleader on the side of the soccer field, and was now this total bombshell babe was finally naked in Collin's dorm room. There was just one problem--she wasn't getting naked for him, but for the young, scrawny, arrogant pre-freshman stud.

Collin still watched as Rachel fully exposed her perfect body. With perky, massive tits, a slim, hourglass figure, and captivating green eyes and light brown hair, Rachel could be a porn star next to Trent's pornstar-sized cock.

Not to be outdone, Collin's girlfriend, Lizzie, also stripped fully naked for the young, teenage nerd. At 5'7" with silky, brown hair and olive-toned skin, she was voluptuous and stunning in all the right places. Collin never grew tired of seeing his girlfriend naked, and he couldn't believe that two of the hottest girls in the school had stripped naked within seconds in his dorm room.

Now that they were in their birthday suits, both sorority girls drew closer to Trent--leaving Collin forgotten and ignored. Trent smiled arrogantly at the older, sexy babes.

"You want to take a closer look at my dick?" he said, shaking it towards them. "You want this?"

The girls obeyed and dropped to their knees before Trent's colossal schlong. Both Rachel and Lizzie had each fucked plenty of guys in college and had lots of experience with different-sized cocks. They'd fucked football players, basketball players, hockey players, and lacrosse players. They'd fucked tall guys and short guys, old guys and young guys. But in all of their slutty adventures, they had never before encountered anything like this.

Both sexy sorority girls gawked at Trent's pornstar-sized cock. Lizzie couldn't help notice that even while fully soft, Trent's was so much bigger and thicker than Collin's at his hardest. Rachel had seen her fair share of dicks before, but was stunned and blown away by how long and thick Trent's looked, and his hefty balls lying underneath.

Rachel reached out both hands to feel Trent's mighty python. Lizzie did the same, and pretty soon, both sexy senior babes had all of their hands on this short, scrawny teen's horse-hung dick.

Even with four hands on it, Trent's manmeat still had room to spare, and it started growing as Rachel and Lizzie caressed it. As Trent looked down, he grinned cockily as two of the sexiest girls on campus were completely entranced and captivated by his cock. The pre-freshman also looked over at Collin, who was also staring at Trent's giant and rapidly growing dick.

At this point in the night, no one had yet seen Trent's massive manmeat fully erect, and Lizzie, Rachel, and Collin couldn't believe their eyes as it grew longer, thicker, harder, and more massive.

Overwhelmed with lust, Rachel and Lizzie both bent down and started kissing Trent's dick. Almost uncontrollably, both of them started worshiping it like it was their last meal, voraciously kissing and sucking on his mighty and growing spear.

Collin couldn't stop staring as his girlfriend and girl of his dreams both made love to Trent's colossal shaft. It had already looked like a fat sausage swinging between Trent's legs fully soft, but now the teenager's dick looked like a crowbar extending to the sky. It was easily thicker and longer than any cock that Collin, Rachel, or Lizzie had ever seen.

As Collin looked on, the girls couldn't get enough of Trent's porn-star-sized shaft. They took turns trying to take as much as they could, but each girl could only swallow a few inches. So instead of swallowing it whole, they made out with each other on the colossal head of Trent's dick, licked along the sides, and worshipped Trent's mighty, lemon-sized balls.

Trent looked over at the senior college soccer stud and smiled when he saw that Collin's boy penis was once again hard as a rock. As the senior soccer stud awkwardly on his bed looking on, there was no doubt that he had the better body and handsome good looks.

At 6'3", with blond hair, blue eyes, and a square jawline, Collin looked like a model for Abercrombie and Fitch. Toned from years of playing soccer, his muscles and eight-pack abs glistened on his tanned skin. Collin was a masculine soccer god and the epitome of manliness, except for what was sticking out between his legs. Collin's penis looked like Trent's did before he hit puberty, even though he was fully grown.

As Collin's girlfriend and the girl of his dreams both worshipped Trent's massive manmeat, the senior soccer captain couldn't help but touch his little boy penis. With only two or three of his fingers--the most he could fit--Collin started jerking himself off while enjoying both sexy sorority babes make love to Trent's massive meat.

A couple minutes later, Trent locked eyes with Collin and smiled. Like a deer in the headlights, Collin realized that he'd been caught jerking off like a little boy as the cocky pre-freshman had both senior babes slobbering all over his massive dick.

"You want to join the fun?" Trent asked.

Collin just stared at him with a confused look on his face.

"I said, do you want to join the fun?"

Collin again looked blankly at the scrawny but cocky teenage punk.

"Why don't you come over here and drop to your knees like your girlfriend?" Trent asked.

Collin's penis throbbed but he still didn't know how to respond.

"Don't just jerk off like a little boy--you should join the fun!"

Collin froze and was unsure of what to do. Part of him wanted to get closer to the sexy sorority girls to feel up Rachel's gorgeous body. But another part of him wanted to get closer to Trent's mighty spear. He'd never had a gay thought before in his life but he couldn't help be captivated by Trent's meaty and mighty cock.

Torn and confused, Collin slowly lifted himself off the bed and moved closer to Trent and the two sexy sorority girls. As he stood up, the senior soccer stud towered over the scrawny pre-freshman, beating him in height by eight full inches. But as they drew closer, Trent pulled his dick away from Lizzie and Rachel momentarily to line it up next to Collin's.

All four sets of eyes soaked in the shocking comparison. Fully hard and erect, Trent's massive manhood was close to ten thick inches, jutting out like a baseball bat over his man-sized balls. Collin's rock-hard boy penis was just shy of five inches--less than half Trent's length and easily less than half as thick.

The senior jock stud was clearly dwarfed and eclipsed by the scrawny pre-freshman, who slapped Collin's penis with his hefty and voluminous weapon. In a swordfight, there would be no comparison as Collin's looked so small and pathetic in comparison.

"Your dick is so hard for me," Trent whispered, "But is so fucking small. Mine was so much bigger than yours before I even hit puberty."

"You want to suck on a real man's cock?" he continued. "You want to drop to your knees and join your girlfriend worshiping my massive dick?"

Collin had no retort to what Trent was saying. His boydick was leaking as he was belittled and taunted by the horse-hung pre-freshman. Collin was somehow more turned on than he had ever been before.

As Trent softly touched Collin's shoulders--applying just the smallest amount of pressure--the senior soccer stud slowly dropped to his knees, right next to his girlfriend and the girl of his dreams.

Collin was now face-to-face with Trent's massive shaft.

"Open up, bitch," Trent said, as he slapped his massive manmeat against Collin's face. It felt huge and heavy, and Collin felt compelled to obey this scrawny kid so much younger than himself.

As the senior soccer stud welcomed the bulbous head of the pre-freshman's manmeat into his mouth for the first time, both girls resumed worshiping Trent's hefty balls. The cocky teenager looked down at all three sexy seniors on their knees before him and grabbed Collin's wavy, blond hair to pull him further along onto his cock.

Collin took to Trent's dick like a fish to water, accepting more and more of his massive manmeat. Whereas the girls could only take four or five inches before choking, Collin seemed to have no gag reflex at all.

"Holy shit, man," Trent said, grinning. "You're a real fucking cocksucker!"

Collin couldn't respond since his mouth was fall of Trent's colossal shaft, but he kept welcoming more and more of Trent's dick into his mouth.

"Yes, bitch -- you fucking love it!"

Collin felt his little boy penis throb as Trent shoved more and more of his dick into the senior soccer stud's throat, and Collin knew that he must've been leaking pre-cum like crazy.

For the next few minutes, Collin took more and more of the pre-freshman's dick, working to swallow every inch. The senior soccer stud started sweating and felt Trent's manmeat stretching out his throat, but he didn't give up or give into the urge to gag.

Finally--at last--the senior soccer stud welcomed all ten inches of the scrawny teen's dick into his throat.

"Damn, bitch -- no one has ever taken all of it on their first try. You sure you've never sucked dick before?!"

Trent laughed as he pulled all the way out of Collin's throat, slapped his face with his dick, then shoving it back in. The girls watched on in awe at Collin's blowjob--jealous that they hadn't even been able to swallow even half of the pre-freshman's porn-star-sized dick.

Trent started plowing Collin's throat to test the limits of the jock stud's gag reflex. And as the teenager's colossal spear moved back and forth with incredible force, Collin still kept up with him, greedily welcoming every inch of Trent's shaft into his virgin throat.

Trent was fucking Collin's throat so quickly that the girls had trouble continuing to suck on the pre-freshman's massive balls. Instead, Rachel and Lizzie started making out with each other and fingering each other's pussies.

It was a sight that Collin would've killed to see just hours before. Only in his wildest dreams had he imagined his girlfriend being played with and turned on by her sexy sorority babe friend. But now only Trent could watch the girls going at it since all of Collin's focus and vision was dedicated to sucking and swallowing the pre-freshman's massive dick.

For the next fifteen minutes, Trent fucked Collin's throat as he happily watched Rachel and Lizzie explore each other's perfect bodies. The girls were so insanely hot that Trent was torn about who he should fuck first, and he was happy but surprised that Collin was giving such an A-plus blowjob.

After playing with each other's gorgeous bodies for several minutes, Rachel bent down and put her mouth on Lizzie's clit. "Fuckkkkkkkkkk!" Lizzie moaned.

While her best friend ate her out, Lizzie reached down and felt her boyfriend's little boy penis for the first time in hours. Until now, Collin's boyhood had been entirely forgotten about and ignored. Even without being touched, it had already been throbbing and leaking precum. But now that Lizzie started touching it, Collin moaned on Trent's dick even more.

"It's so fucking small, honey," Lizzie cooed in his ear. "I had no idea that dicks like the one you're sucking on even existed."

"You like this big, fucking dick, babe?" Trent whispered arrogantly. "Your boyfriend sure seems to love it."

Collin couldn't say anything but looked up into Trent's arrogant and cocky eyes. Trent smiled down on him and withdrew his mighty spear from Collin's throat before slapping his face with it several times. It felt thick, huge, and heavy, and seemed longer than Collin's face was tall.

somebody123
somebody123
1,070 Followers
12