College Visit Goes Wrong Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Which one of you should I fuck first?" Trent asked, shaking his mighty spear.

Collin felt embarrassed and shocked by this request. He'd spent the last twenty minutes becoming a submissive cocksucker for this scrawny pre-freshman, but he never imagined that he might actually get fucked. Even when Trent had fingered him on stage and made him cum uncontrollably, Collin still thought he might keep his anal virginity. But now that he'd felt every inch of the cocky teen's enormous cock down his throat, he felt the need to submit completely to this alpha stud.

"I won't ask you twice," Trent quipped, still shaking his colossal shaft in front of Collin's face.

"Me!" Collin yelled. "I want you to fuck me!"

The two girls were shocked by what they'd heard. They were still enraptured in pleasing each other's pussies and hadn't responded as quickly as Collin did. Now they were jealous and angry that Collin was claiming Trent's massive man cock for himself, but also curious to see how the cocky pre-freshman might dominate the senior soccer stud.

"You sure you want me to fuck you?" Trent asked, slowly slapping his dick against Collin's face.

"YES!" Collin moaned as he tried to suck and swallow Trent's massive manmeat once again.

"Hmmm, if you're so sure, why don't you put on your girlfriend's panties while I open you up."

Collin was confused but turned on by Trent's request. He'd never cross-dressed before or imagined putting on women's underwear. But the scrawny pre-freshman was unlocking things in the senior jock stud that he'd never experienced before, and he dared not disobey him now.

So as his girlfriend, girl of his dreams, and teenage stud looked on, the senior soccer star grabbed Lizzie's sexy pink thong on the floor and slowly put it on.

The lace fabric had to stretch around Collin's toned, bubble-butt ass, which was sculpted from over a decade of playing soccer. But the pouch somehow easily fit Collin's penis, even though it was the biggest and firmest it had ever been.

"Dance for me, bitch," Trent said. "And I want your girlfriend to record it."

The scrawny pre-freshman walked over to Collin's bed and sat on the edge. He looked cool, calm, and collected, but with his giant, ten-inch cock hard as a rock and pointed towards the ceiling.

Collin looked like a total slut in his girlfriend's pink thong. Lizzie pulled out her phone and started recording as her boyfriend wore her underwear for the first time. The senior jock's penis strained against the fabric and immediately made a wet spot of pre-cum. And his ass looked voluptuous and perfectly framed by the stretching fabric of his girlfriends' panties.

Collin walked awkwardly over to Trent on the bed and didn't know how to begin. But Trent immediately spun him around and started feeling up the sexy senior soccer stud's amazing ass.

"Mmmm, give me that pussy, baby," he whispered. "You have such an amazing ass."

"Fuuuuuckkkkkk," Collin moaned, as Trent started feeling his sculpted ass.

"You look so sexy in your girlfriend's panties," Trent whispered. "They fit your boycock just perfectly."

"UGHHHHHH," Collin moaned.

TWHAT.

Trent smacked Collin's ass surprisingly hard, asserting his dominance over the soccer stud who used to be an alpha male.

THWAT.

Collin's ass stung again, but he moaned and filled his girlfriend's panties with pre-cum, while Lizzie and her gorgeous best friend looked on in shock and disbelief.

"You want my dick?" Trent whispered. "You want this massive meat inside of you?"

"Fuckkkkk," Collin moaned.

The senior jock stud backed his ass up into Trent's massive dick, longing for contact with his mighty spear. As Collin was quickly turning into a horny and eager slut, Trent licked his finger and slipped it in Collin's hole, just as he'd done hours before at the party.

He knew then that his college host would beg him to fuck him, just as he was doing now. But it still always gave him a thrill to introduce a "straight" guy to being a submissive bottom for the first time, especially an older college jock stud like Collin.

Earlier that day, Collin had been on top of the college hierarchy as a hot, muscular, attractive senior stud. But now he was being turned into a total bitch for a scrawny and short teenager who hadn't even started college yet.

Lizzie and Rachel had also always viewed Collin as a total jock stud and alpha male, and they couldn't believe that a teenager had turned him into a panties-wearing, cock-hungry slut in just a matter of hours.

Trent knew what he was doing as he fingered and opened up Collin's virgin hole. In Europe and even in high school, he took pleasure in opening up "straight" studs and introducing them to the pleasures of gay sex. Collin's hole gently expanded and invited Trent in as the pre-freshman inserted a second and third finger, getting Collin ready for both the length and girth of the teen stud's massive dick.

"Are you ready for me to fuck you?" Trent whispered gently into Collin's ear.

"Yesssssss," he moaned.

"Then earn it. Show me how much you want it."

As Trent withdrew his fingers, Collin backed his thong-covered ass into the pre-freshman's mighty spear. Like a bitch in heat, he started rubbing his ass up and down Trent's colossal shaft, making love to his massive dick.

Lizzie kept filming as her boyfriend gave Trent the sluttiest and raunchiest lap dance that he could. Even though he was focused on giving the teenage stud pleasure, the senior jock bro kept moaning as he worked his ass up and down Trent's mighty spear.

"Fuckkkkkk," he moaned. "I want your dick so fucking bad."

"You want this dick?" Trent replied. "You want me to fuck you?"

"Yessssssssssssss!"

"You want to be a good little slut for me and ride me like a cowgirl?"

"Yesssssssssssss!"

"Will you let me fuck you all weekend and worship my massive cock?"

"Yesssssssssssss!"

Without warning, Trent pulled his dick away from Collin's ass and pushed the senior jock stud away from him.

"Whaaaaaaa?" Collin said confusingly.

Trent just smiled and waved his colossal schlong at the senior jock stud and two sexy sorority girls.

"I told you that you'd have to earn it before I fuck you," he said. "I'm going to give you a choice right now."

"If you want me to fuck you, I need you to submit to me completely. That means no fucking your girlfriend or any girl for the rest of the year. You'll just be a slut for me and other guys. Or we can stop this right now and both just take turns fucking Lizzie and Rachel. It's your choice."

Collin looked dumbfounded by Trent's request and had completely forgotten that Lizzie and Rachel were both still in the room, and that his girlfriend was still recording. As he looked over to the two naked sorority girls, his eyes lit up at the prospect of fucking Rachel, the girl of his dreams. But as his eyes made their way back to Trent's thick, powerful, and throbbing dick, he also knew that he'd come too far to turn back now.

Everyone could tell that Collin was staring unabashedly at Trent's mighty spear. "I want you to fuck me," Collin whispered. "I need it."

Trent beamed and pulled the senior soccer jock stud in for a kiss. This caught Collin by surprise, but he moaned into the pre-freshman's mouth as Trent pulled Collin's panties down to the floor. The senior jock stud once again moaned like a bitch in heat as Trent made out with him and continued fingering his virgin hole.

Trent grabbed a bottle of lube and started and applied it to the head of his massive dick, hoping to make things easier for the senior soccer stud. The teenager then pushed Collin onto his bed, where the senior soccer stud had fucked his girlfriend and dozens of other girls before.

Looking deeply into Collin's eyes, Trent gently rubbed the colossal head of his dick along Collin's sculpted ass and teased the entrance to his hole.

"Fuckkkkkkkkkkk," the senior groaned, as he felt the bulbous head of the prefreshman's dick on his hole.

"Just breathe," Trent whispered. "Relax."

Collin tried his best to calm himself down as he looked deeply into Trent's eyes and stared at his cute and boyish face. The 19-year-old pre-freshman looked far too innocent to know how to conquer another guy's virgin hole, but Trent was doing just that.

With overwhelming power and confidence, Trent grinned and stared at Collin's face as he gently pushed the head of his massive dick inside him. It felt strange and uncomfortable at first, but the senior jock stud gritted his teeth just like he did while playing soccer and struggled through the pain.

Slowly and assertively, Trent eased himself inside Collin's tight hole. The senior jock stud moaned at the girth and thickness of Trent's massive dick but dared not beg him to stop. As Trent pushed deeper and deeper inside of him, Lizzie and Rachel watched on and kept recording as the senior jock stud submitted completely to the scrawny pre-freshman.

"FUUCKKKKKKKK!" Collin yelled as Trent's spear pushed deeper.

"FUCKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Trent smiled as Collin greedily welcomed his mighty shaft deep inside him. Inch by inch, the alpha teen pushed his dick into the senior soccer stud.

"FUCCKKKKKKKKKKK!" Collin screamed.

"Just relax," Trent urged.

The scrawny pre-freshman stayed calm and collected as he slowly took Collin's anal virginity. Earlier that day, the senior soccer player had been a total jock stud and alpha male, who would've given anything to have a threesome with his girlfriend and sexy best friend. But now he'd thrown that all away to become a little slut for a teenage boy, right as Lizzie and Rachel looked on in jealousy and awe.

"FUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKK!" Collin moaned.

Trent's dick bottomed out, filling his hole with ten thick inches of teenage meat.

Trent reached down and kissed Collin's neck and ears as the senior jock stud got used to such a massive dick inside him. It wasn't easy, but he forced himself to relax and accept Trent's colossal cock.

"Good job, bitch," Trent whispered again. "Your ass feels amazing."

Slowly and gently, the 19-year-old started fucking the senior jock stud on his own dorm room bed. He gently eased his spear in and out, allowing Collin to get used to it and also turning him on like never before.

Collin moaned like a total slut for Trent's teenage dick. As his ass got used to the pre-freshman's dick, Collin felt pleasure jolt through his body and couldn't help but beg for more.

"FUCKKKKKKKKKK!" he yelled. "FUUUUUCKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

"Mmmm, you like that, bitch?"

"YESSSSSSSSS! FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

"You want it harder?" Trent grinned.

"YESSSSSSSSSSS! FUCK ME HARDERRRRRRRRRRRRR!"

"You got it, slut."

Withdrawing nearly all of his massive spear, Trent plunged it back inside the senior stud and started long-dicking him on his own bed. Collin whined and moaned on the bed, greedily accepting every inch of Trent's dick.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKK!" he yelled.

"You like that babe?" Lizzie asked her boyfriend. "You like a real man's cock inside you?"

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

"I had no idea Collin was such a little bottom boy," Rachel added. "He always seemed like such a stud."

"FUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKK!" Collin moaned in response.

As the sexy sorority babes looked on, Trent picked up the pace and really started fucking Collin against his bed, thrusting his dick in and out with increasing ferocity.

"FUCK ME!" Collin yelled. "I LOVE YOUR FUCKING DICK!"

"Do you love getting fucked more than fucking your girlfriend?" Trent asked.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSS!"

"Do you want me to fuck you more often and be a total slut for me?"

"YESSSSSSSSS!"

"Do you want other guys to fuck you too and be a little whore for cock?"

"YESSSSSSSSS!"

"What if your entire fraternity fucks you and you worship all their cocks? Would you like that?"

"YESSSSSSSSS!"

"What if your entire soccer team fucks you and all of your rival teams?"

"FUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKK!"

Just then, Collin's penis erupted as Trent kept pounding his quivering hole. Completely untouched, Collin's rock-hard cock exploded and showered his stomach and chest with cum, just as it had done uncontrollably at the frat party.

"Holy shit!" Rachel said. "He came just from Trent fucking him!"

"He's always been a bit of a quick trigger, but that's unreal!" Lizzie exclaimed.

Trent just smiled and started fucking Collin a bit more slowly, not giving him a break or removing his dick from the senior jock stud's ass completely.

"Who gave you permission to cum, bitch?" Trent asked, staring deeply into Collin's eyes. "Who said you could shoot your little load?"

Collin felt embarrassed and ashamed, and his penis started shrinking back to its shriveled state. "No one, sir. No one said that I could cum."

Trent grinned and finally withdrew his colossal cock from Collin's ass. As the senior jock stud's penis shriveled back to its tiny soft state, Trent lined up his massive shaft to reveal a shocking comparison. Collin's penis was just a shriveled two inches, five times smaller than Trent's thick and mighty spear.

"Your dick is literally nothing compared to mine," Trent whispered. "I can't believe any girls in college ever let you fuck them."

"Please," Collin begged. "Please keep fucking me!"

"You just came uncontrollably, and you still want my dick?"

"Yessssssssssssss!" Collin yelled. "I need it!"

"Isn't it a bit selfish not to give the girls a chance to get fucked?"

"I need it!"

"You need to wait for it, stud. I'm going to fuck Rachel and Lizzie first, then I might let you ride it again."

"Fuckkkkkkkkk!" Collin yelled, frustrated by the loss of Trent's dick inside him.

"If you're a good little boy, I'll fuck you again, and you're welcome to worship my ass as I fuck your sexy girlfriend."

Both Rachel and Lizzie dove towards Trent's dick, desperate to have it inside them. Collin's little penis throbbed and started coming back to life as the cocky pre-freshman put on a clinic in how to fuck two sexy sorority girls.

Trent grinned as he saw Collin getting hard again. "And don't feel too sad just yet -- we have all weekend to fuck and have fun."

12