All Comments on 'College Visit Goes Wrong Pt. 02'

by somebody123

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

AMAZINGGGGG so happy you're back

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really hot. Looking forward to a part 3.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Absolutely love your stories about the younger skinny dude embarrassing and domming the fraty guy like this and Nude art model. Hope you got more coming!

KingflintKingflintabout 1 year ago

This is awesome can't wait for the next part

mrwolfwolfmrwolfwolfabout 1 year ago

Welcome back! Almost hard reading your stories

So hard to find good sph content

mrwolfwolfmrwolfwolfabout 1 year ago

Welcome back! Almost hard reading your stories

So hard to find good sph content

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

love how the frat stud is humiliated and turned into a slutty pussy bitch. The panties were a great addition to your normal story lines. To bad Collin didn't get fucked wearing the panties. It would have been hot having Collin's little dick erupt hands free into the slutty panties, and then have Trent make Collin lick his load out of the panties like a good little pussy bitch. I hope Trent makes the hot frat jock wear slutty panties and lingerie 24/7 and puts him in a cock-cage to make sure he doesn't back down on his deal never to fuck his gf and/or other girls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Incredible, I check back on this site just to see if you’ve written new chapters /new stories. This made my day!

TallWhiteStudTallWhiteStudabout 1 year ago

Man, talk about the stud getting his ego kicked and handed to him. Great stealing pussy and emasculating story bud Hope you keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

More pls!!!! Super hot. The panties were a strangely hot erotic turn on. A hot college BMOC jock stud is slutty lace panties rock hard and humiliated is an awesome picture. It would be hot if Collin had to wear the panties every time he gets fucked or sucks dick. I hope he becomes the dorm bitch who's pussy everyone uses if they strike out.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I would definitely like more of this story. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Need part 3, have all frat boys, soccer team members and all other males use him. Totally submissive bottom for men.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This was hot as fuck. Love reversals. Love cocky young fucks with big dicks. I recently let my partner know a 20yo had been lay down the pipe on his man.

However I think it could have been even better to had you balanced the humiliation in some way because at some point I was overwhelmed in feeling bad for Collin lol.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Former hot stud Collin needs to have his tiny cock locked up. Love the idea of a cocky jock made to wear slutty panties and be a pussy bitch.

Trent should make Collin wear slutty booty shorts, that shows off his hot ass, while having a vibrating pussy plug in him that can be controlled remotely. All the guys in his dorm, on the soccer team and in his frat have the app downloaded on their phones and can turn Collin's pussy plug on any time. Collin is constantly hard and leaking in the panties, and begging guys to let him out of the cock-cage and fuck the cum out of him so he gets some release.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

wow. super hot. can't wait to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It'll be a real shame if this is your last story. You were just getting into the swing of things, and your two most recent series (including this one) were excellent. Don't stop now!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous