College X-Change Student Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An eager smile turned his mouth upward. James pulled me along at a jog down the sidewalk. We ducked in to a portico and he backed into the far corner, still pulling me along.

"I'm really having a good time. I've never been on a blind date before. Honestly did't think..."

"Me either."

"I really wanna kiss you. Again."

I just nodded and let him. James took my cheeks in his hands before slowly sliding them behind my head. Mine quickly wandered around his waist, and our arms pulled us together. Our lips met, this time slow and deliberately.

A dozen thoughts raced through my mind as our mouths and bodies touched. This is finally happening. I had to pharmaceutically alter myself and lie to my best friend, but here we are. I quickly surrendered to the overwhelming arousal and pulled him closer.

My pants became uncomfortably tight as we continued making out. His fingers snaked through the hair of the back of my head, gently but insistently holding us together, not that I was struggling to get away. Tongues traded places between open mouths and I could smell his bright cologne. Finally we released each other and slowly leaned back. James smiled and touched just the corner of his mouth.

"I..." he stuttered and glanced away.

"What is it?"

"Nothin. It's still early. Come on, let's walk."

I pecked him on the cheek and followed him out. We meandered around campus as the sun sank in the sky, much like we'd done countless times before. Except that then, I was a girl. Friday night shenanigans began to blossom as we continued. House parties, a couple of loosely-organized events near the memorial union, a handful of other couples obviously out on dates. We passed a pack of frat boys on their way to who-knows-what, a couple of them gave us long stares as we walked by, hand in hand. I felt James' fingers tighten a bit, but I didn't react. Dusk finally fell and the temperature dropped. Neither of us had brought anything else to wear and I internally cursed my lack of planning. Everything on my body was borrowed, I didn't even have a coat.

"You getting cold?"

"A bit." He must be reading my mind. God, I hope not. "I don't, uh..."

"My building's nearby, come on. You can borrow a sweatshirt."

We detoured at the next intersection and I tried to let him lead. I obviously don't know where his dorm is, I told myself. We kissed briefly on the elevator ride. I pretended to glance around his room for the first time as he opened the wardrobe. He pulled out a couple of hoodies and closed the door. One was plain gray, the other was the maroon logo mascot shirt I'd bought him after our first home football game. A mixed twinge of emotions flared up as he held them out, but subsided just as fast. He instinctively held the maroon closer to his chest and offered me the other.

"Thanks." I pulled the shirt over my head and down my muscular torso. It smells like him. I tried to make my deep inhaled sniff not too obvious.

"Am I gonna get that back?" he joked.

"I guess we'll see what happens. So where to?"

"Come on, you gotta see this."

We made our way back to the elevator, but went up instead of down. Getting out on the top floor of rooms, we backtracked down a hallway to a dimly lit storage room. Beside a shelf of cleaning supplies was a rusty ladder affixed to the wall.

"My roommate just showed me this," he said, climbing up the first few rungs. I guess somebody accidentally left it unlocked last summer and, well..."

The short climb to the roof was worth it. After scrabbling out the hatch, the flat roof of the dorm building was completely open to us. Someone had hauled up some plastic lawn chairs that overlooked one side of the quad. I rushed to the edge and leaned against the parapet wall.

"Nice view..." I stared out at the city stretching out around us.

"I agree," said James as he draped an arm over my shoulders. "Hang tight, I'll be right back."

He disappeared down the hatch before I could say anything. Only a few minutes passed before he returned with a backpack slung over one shoulder.

"I shoulda asked, you want one?" He extracted two beers from the backpack.

"Yeah, thanks." I took one and popped it open. "To a really nice evening," I said, "cheers." We tapped the cans together and each took a long pull. "Where'd you get these, you're not twenty one yet, right?"

"My roommate always keeps a stash. As long as I give him some cash, he's cool."

"Nice. Where is your roomie by the way?"

"Camping this weekend with some friends I think."

"He didn't invite you? Rude!"

"He did, but Kayla told me about you, that you were pretty great and all, and that you might be free tonight."

"Oh, I'm not free honey. I got some champagne taste..." Shut up, honestly. I laughed and ran my fingers through his hair and took another swig. "Kidding. I hope she didn't oversell me. Nothing worse than not living up."

James chuckled. "Nah, I'd say she undersold you, if anything."

"Aw, shucks." I felt my cheeks flush.

We pulled a couple of chairs over to the edge of the wall and sat. James pulled a blanket out of the backpack and spread it over our legs. Watching over the edge, we began to feel disconnected from the buzz of the university below. The soft thump of music, good-natured yelling in the quad, it all became background noise. We each finished another beer as the flirting continued. By ten, we each had a comfortable buzz and stopped talking every few minutes to kiss.

"I had a boyfriend for a while," James confided after a particularly steamy session. "We even, you know... I guess what I'm saying, is, do you wanna fool around?"

"I don't wanna rush you into anything you're not comfortable with or ready for." Jeez I hope he's ready.

"I dunno what it is, but with you I feel... different. Like I've known you forever, even though we just met a few hours ago. Shit, I sound all needy and lame. I'm sorry."

"Don't be," I said quietly with a pang of guilt in my stomach. "And yes, I wanna fool around too."

I stood and adjusted my pants before pulling the blanket off his lap. I spread it out next to us and plopped down. He followed eagerly. I lay on my back and beckoned to him with a finger. He straddled my waist before leaning down to roughly kiss me.

After a feast of tongues and lips and ears, James sat upright and hiked my shirts up. He palmed my pecs and then rubbed down my rippling abs, following the trail with his mouth. My hard on strained down the left side of my pants as he ground against me.

I pulled him down to me and rolled over. Our messy kissing was the loudest noise on the empty rooftop as I briefly thought about glancing at the hatch. I don't care if anyone sees us. I pushed him flat on his back and grabbed at the waistband of his pants. I had them unbuttoned and around his ankles in a hot second. His cock flopped out against his taut stomach and I marveled at the beautiful, hairless specimen below me.

Despite my own pants restricting my movements, I scooted down and began to kiss his stomach, then thighs, pausing between my lips on his body to barely brush his erection with my fingers. By the time he'd worked his pants down far enough to spread his knees comfortably apart, James was cooing barely audible curses.

I knew it was time and kissed the underside of his cock. I knew what this dance felt and tasted like, but now it was different. His tight skin against my lips was something I'd longed for, and finally had. I cupped his sack with one hand and continued my slow ascent. When I'd finally reached the head, I looked up and saw the animalistic urgency in his eyes. Kayla might have held on a little longer and played, but Kyle wasn't having it. I took his head in my mouth and swirled around it with my tongue.

"Oooh," he exhaled, "yeah... that."

The verbal encouragement was all I needed. I readjusted myself without releasing him from my lips. In one motion, I opened wide and slowly slid my lips all the way down his shaft. His eight or so inches plunged well past the back of my mouth and into my throat. I wouldn't burden anyone with the practice it took for me to gain this skill, but I was proud of it. Especially now. My lips stretched around the base of his cock, I gave a few tongue strokes as I could mange.

"Holy shit..." James cooed.

I felt his hands on the back of my head. Not pushing or forcing, but tenderly massaging my scalp through my hair. I think if he could have stayed like that forever, he would have. My anatomy wouldn't tolerate scarcely being able to breathe for much longer though, and my hormones had their own objections. I need to give the best blowjob I'd ever given, to make him desire me beyond any rational thought.

I slowly pulled off of him and stretched up to look in his eyes. "Are you sure this is okay?" I got only a pained nod in return.

I began the final and measured pleasuring of the boy beneath me. No more teasing the head, no more pausing to release and give tender kisses. We were on the last lap. Slowly but forcefully, I repeatedly stroked six or so inches of shaft in and out of my lips and mouth. A little tongue when I could, as much suction as I could manage.

James began to mirror my motions. I could feel the pressure of his hands on my head a little more now. I stole a glance up at his face, he wasn't eyes-rolled-back fucking my mouth, he was there with me. He conveyed all that he needed with a look. The urgency in his eyes began to signal he was getting close. I doubled down on everything, slowly increasing my speed and the pressure from my now-aching tongue.

"Oh god, Kyle..." James finally threw his head back as he rested on his elbows. "I'm almost there. You can pull off..."

I knew guy code for you can pull off. It pretty much meant I'm alerting you to my impending orgasm, and would REALLY like to put my seed in whatever orifice I'm presently plunging into. I had no intention of letting him shoot on his own stomach and chest, despite how much I would have liked to watch it. I needed James' load down my throat, and I was only seconds away from getting it.

I reached under his toned ass and grabbed a handful of each cheek. Using the leverage, I stretched wide around his cock and buried it in the back of my throat. The uncontrolled spasms wracking his entire form in time with my tonguing was like the coda of a symphony. His beautiful body emptied itself into me, and I eagerly took it. His hands were no longer gentle and sweet, they were a vice keeping me where he needed me.

"Fuuuuuck..." James finally verbalized. The remainder was a mix of unintelligible moans and grunts that lined up with the timing of his slowly tapering thrusts into my mouth.

I slowly milked the last of his cum with my tongue. His salty juice cascaded down my throat as I allowed my muscles to relax. When he let his fingers slide out of my hair, I knew. I could barely reconcile the two sets of warring drives inside me. One that knew I'd hooked him, the other that was desperately horny and needed my own release.

James gently pulled me towards him, first with a hand on my head, then under an arm. His post-coital glow was almost visible on the dark rooftop. He eagerly frenched my mouth as I scooted up to lay beside him.

"You wanna stay here, or go down to my room?"

"Room would be nice. A little more comfortable."

He popped up and pulled his pants back on. I followed and grabbed the blanket and backpack. The pulse pounding in my ears nearly made me lose balance as we climbed back down the ladder. The elevator ride and traversing hallways to his room seemed to take forever. Finally we tore in, door closed and locked behind.

Shoes and clothes were quickly shed in a pile. James flashed an appreciative grin after my cock sprang free of its confines. We stood and stared at each others' fully naked bodies before rushing together, hands, arms, lips, and tongues. I glanced over his shoulder at our reflection in a full length mirror, getting treated to the sight of his full backside. The warmth radiated where our bodies touched quickly banished the chill from the rooftop. We made out wantonly for a few minutes, cocks wagging and bumping between us. He finally pulled his mouth off mine and stared into my eyes.

"Can I suck you off, or would you like to... fuck me?"

I shivered involuntarily. I'd only half-considered that I could be on the giving end of this particular activity. My new anatomy had barely been in the open air during its brief existence, and now it was going to be in another guy's ass. Inside James.

"The second one."

He smiled and kissed me again. "You go get comfortable." He nodded toward the twin bed, and I obeyed.

James got into a cabinet to retrieve a small bottle, then joined me on the bed. Without a word, he tenderly applied the lube to my fully hard cock. I gasped as he rubbed the cool liquid over the head. He lay beside me and reopened the bottle. I reached out for his hand.

"Let me do that?" I asked. He nodded slowly back.

He flipped onto all fours, his beautiful ass pointed back at me. Starting at his neck, I rubbed and kissed my way down his back. I reached underneath and pinched a nipple on the way down, eliciting an oooh. Instead of jumping right in with the lube, I began to plant kisses on his firm cheeks. Working my way inward, I pulled them apart and extended my tongue. Delicately at first, I licked the rim of his opening in circles. After a moment, my lapping relaxed him. I savored the pleasure I was giving as I began to stab at his opening.

When he began to rock gently toward me, I pulled away. With one finger, then two, I slowly penetrated him, applying drops of the slippery liquid each time. When I was able to reach his prostate, I gave it a few gentle strokes. James' entire body shivered each time I pushed his button. If I hadn't been nearly ready to split in half myself, I would have eagerly pumped his gland to a climax. Maybe later.

"Please," he grunted, "I need you." James glanced over his shoulder and I nodded. He gestured for me to lay down. "I want to see you."

I obeyed again and he straddled me. He reached underneath and gently pointed me upward. First up on one knee, he slowly sank down until I brushed against his opening. The pressure on my head increased as his body weight slowly brought us together. He winced as I finally popped inside his beautiful ass. I inhaled sharply, the pressure unlike anything I'd felt. It was like good rub on my clit, but with more surface area and intensity.

James released my cock from his hand and sank just a little lower. He leaned forward and kissed me again, exhaling through his nose. With short strokes at first, he began rocking a little more of me inside him each time.

Holy shit, this is amazing. The part of my brain still forming coherent thoughts tried to relate the sensations to having sex as a woman. I quickly relented that it was very different. The pressure on my cock was delicious, every movement he made translated to pleasure. He continued rocking until what felt like most of me was enveloped. Finally pushing up with his hands, he sat upright and gazed down at me.

"God, you feel good." James relaxed his legs and sank down.

An involuntary noise escaped me as his ass rested against my thighs. The heat where our bodies touched was immense, my skin began to sweat. The feeling of being completely inside him was exquisite. I could have stayed just like that quite contentedly, his insides squeezing my new cock while I gazed at his beautiful, firm body above me.

"I need to go slow at first, okay?" he asked timidly. I nodded back. He took a deep breath and exhaled before rising up about half way, then back down.

Short, ragged breaths escaped me each time he fully enveloped me. His slow progression reversed, pulling me just a little further out during each protracted movement. After a few minutes he was taking full strokes, just my head remaining inside before plunging deep back inside him. He finally began a rhythm and our breathing normalized.

"Fuck..." I murmured, trying to form words to describe the feelings.

James grinned and moved his hands to my chest. "Can I talk while we, you know... would you like it?"

"Uh huh," I breathed back. His large tool wagged obscenely as he rode me, sometime slapping his stomach, sometimes mine. I reached up and wrapped my fingers around it. I mirrored his motions, stroking him every time he lowered onto me.

"Fuck that's good," he groaned. "I love feeling you inside me."

"Me too, your ass is so tight."

James continued pleasuring himself with my body. His tempo increased ever so slowly as I kept up with my gentle hand job. I briefly wondered what my own orgasm would feel like. My thoughts were interrupted as I noticed a change on his face. James eyes had become almost hardened, like I was some kind of animal he was hunting. He began small but insistent moans each time my cock head brushed past his prostate.

"Oh, god... yes," James cooed. "I'm almost... yeah, yeah..."

I began to jack him harder as his eyes closed. A string of non-words streamed from his mouth before he gave a final grunt and completely impaled himself on me.

"Fuck! oooohh..."

The first ropey spurt splashed onto my stomach, the second hit my chin and neck. I slowed my stroking and watched in lust as his cock unloaded on my torso. I finally released him when I felt his insides relax around me. James opened his eyes and exhaled.

"Damn... whew." He slowly pulled off and lay next to me. A quick kiss and a squeeze of my hand barely tempered the raging hard on I still sported. "Gimme just a minute," he panted.

After a few deep breaths, he hopped off the bed and grabbed a sock. Gently, he wiped his juice off my stomach. He made a little show of tonguing the string off my chin before giving me sensual, salty kiss. Tasting him again restarted my lust. I'm sure he saw it in my eyes.

"Where do you want me?"

"All fours," I said without really thinking about it. Maybe it's because I'd always wondered about the appeal of doggy style. He nodded playfully and got back on the bed, on hands and knees as requested.

"I'm yours." James pushed his round rear end toward me. "I'm all ready, do whatever you want."

His words were just gas on the already-lit fire. I climbed on the bed and scooted between his legs. Lining up, I pushed against his opening and much more easily popped inside. Just like he had done, I worked in a slow, deepening strokes, again savoring the heat and pressure around me. James twisted to look at me as I was finally buried inside his ass again.

With a hand on each hip, I slowly plunged in and out of his willing body. My instincts took over and increased the tempo. God, this is why... I'm completely in control. I began to push harder. Our sweaty bodies began to make their own noise as my thighs slapped his hard cheeks.

"Oh, dammit James... you're so fucking good."

I hadn't noticed, but he'd begun to moan again in time with my thrusting. It had changed in tone, he sounded more feminine and vulnerable.

"Ooh," he cooed, "harder, please. Uunh, fuck my boy pussy..."

That's when I fell over the edge. The answer to my question about what an orgasm felt like as a guy became obvious. An animalistic urgency asserted itself and I knew I had a singular drive. This wasn't like my orgasms, this was like jumping off a cliff. The buildup was fast, just a couple of seconds of freefall before I hit the water.

"Fuuuuu... I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum inside you!" I shuddered as I began erupting. It felt like everything in my guts was wrenching and spasming as I unloaded. I took two more full strokes before plunging in as far as I could. My arms bulged as I held his hips to me, the tremors making my entire body shake.