College X-Change Student Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My ego did little inner celebration. Got him. He released my breasts and gently grabbed my hips. He wasn't guiding or directing me, just enjoying the connection. Through my lust fog, I noticed James alternating his gaze on a regular frequency, my face, tits, then between my legs.

"I like watching you stretch around me, it's prettier than an ass." He moved one hand between us and used two fingers to spread my lips apart even further. "God, you feel good."

I moved a hand to meet his, our fingers quickly coated. I pulled up slightly and began to gently rub my clit. He took the cue and took my place.

"Yeah, just like that," I whispered. "Rub my pussy and make me cum again." I can talk dirty too.

Alternating between bouncing on his cock and grinding my hips in circles, I knew things were progressing. He managed to follow my movements with his hands, despite my increasingly erratic and enthusiastic fucking. My orgasm built quickly as the multiple stimuli drove me.

"Oh god, yes..." My breathing turned ragged as I passed the point of no return. I stopped moving just as I climaxed, his finger practically strumming my clit. "Shit... ooh, ooh, unhhh..."

I came down from my plateau and gazed at him. James' face looked like I imagined mine did several minutes previous. "Do you want me to keep going? Or do you want me on my hands and knees?"

"Can we do missionary? I want to look at you."

God, he's adorable. I nodded and climbed off, the emptiness unpleasant. I lay down for him and spread my legs. He eagerly crawled between them and wasted no time plunging back into my willing body.

Holding himself up, James began slow but powerful thrusting. I could tell he loved being in completely to the hilt, sometimes he'd pause for a second or two and I'd squeeze him inside me. He slowly increased in speed, but by no means to manic porn pace. My breasts began to sway in time with his insistent pumping. The gentle kisses and occasional tit lick stopped as he got close.

"Jesus Kayla, you are so fucking hot. I can't believe we waited this long."

His tempo actually slowed as the hunger in his eyes peaked. He plunged as deep as he could on every stroke, my body no longer staying still on the bed. I wrapped my legs around his smooth ass just to keep from being pushed into the headboard.

"Oh, fuck... I'm almost there. You'd better let go of me," he panted. "I gotta pull out."

"I'm on the pill," I hissed, "please cum inside me." The words appeared to push him over the edge.

With renewed vigor, James resumed his delicious thrusting. Each stroke was slightly faster than the one before.

"You want my cum?" The smile turning his mouth was adorably devious. "You want me to put it in that nice, tight, pussy?"

"Yes," I truly begged. "Fill me up, please!"

"Oh shit, shit..." his breathing had become ragged. "I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna fuckin' cum..."

His thighs slapped in to mine one last time. Inside, I felt his cock throb as his juice coursed through his body. I squeezed him in time with his powerful waves, each spurt adding to the heat inside me. His eyes rolled back and closed after the fifth or sixth convulsion. The expression on his face was exquisite as the aftershocks tapered off, his mouth hung open just slightly while he panted.

James finally toppled off his elbows and onto me. Our sweaty bodies pressed together and I could feel his chest as his labored breathing slowed. After a moment he scooted down just enough to lay his head between my breasts. It took a while for his cock to soften and slowly slide out of its warm confines. I began to feel his copious load began to leak out of my slit. The heat eventually became unbearable and he rolled off to the side.

"Damn..." He turned his hand and interlaced our fingers. "So that was... yeah."

I lay next to him in the afterglow and just bathed in the perfection. Finally, thy guy of my dreams, that almost wasn't, just did this to me. I exhaled and turned to look at him, he was already staring at me. I opened my mouth to ask him which he liked better, Kayla or Kyle, but thought better of it.

"I hope that was enough to figure things out." I grinned. Of course it was.

James kissed me gently and returned my smile. "I'd say that's a big fat yes. I mean, I still like the dudes, but that was pretty fucking fantastic. Can't believe I made myself ignore girls this whole time." He squeezed my hand and quietly added, "I'm glad it was with you."

Okay, no more keeping things, time go go for broke. "You know that I love you, right? Not big sister, not bestie study partner... I'm in love with you."

"Yeah," he said with a lopsided grin. "I love you too." He pulled me toward him and kissed my forehead.

I laid my head on his chest. "So where we go from here is your call. You know how I feel, but you just figured all this out. I'm not gonna push you into a relationship. No pressure."

He was quiet for a minute. "The two best relationships I've had have both been with you. I mean, aside from turning into a guy and lying to me so we could sleep together."

"That's fair," I chuckled.

"I just wanna be with you."

I sighed contentedly. "That reminds me... do you care if I make a quick call?" He shook his head.

I got up and rummaged into the pants I'd worn here as a six-foot guy. I lay back on the bed and dialed the call on speakerphone.

"Jeez K, it's early. What's up? How'd the date go?"

"Shauna, it's me." It took her a second to make the connection.

"Wait, you're you, not Kyle!"

"Yeah, was quite the surprise. Any chance you may have mixed up twenty-four hour pill with a twelve?"

"Oh, shit... maybe? I'm sorry! Did everything..."

"I'm still at his dorm."

She gasped audibly into the phone. "Oh, dammit dammit! I can run to the clinic real quick and bring you another one. Is he still asleep? Can you sneak out? What floor is his room?"

"Calm down honey, we're way past that." Another long inhale on the far end of the call. I winked at James.

"Hi Shauna," he said playfully. "Thanks for the hookups."

She stuttered over several failed attempts at saying something, but finally got out, "Hookups, plural?"

"I'm sure Kayla will tell you all about it later," said James.

"Damn right she will..." said Shauna slowly.

"Listen girl, can you do me a favor? Use your key to my room and bring me some clothes, 'kay? Alex's pants don't do my figure justice and I can't be seen doing the walk of shame looking anything less than fabulous."

Shauna chuckled heartily into the phone. "You got it. Gimme a few."

I gave her the details and ended the call. I got cleaned up and borrowed a pair of sweats get to the restroom. I kept James' hoodie. There's no way he's getting this back now. As I walked back, I held the neckline to my nose and inhaled deeply. He smells so good. He was still reclining on the bed when I got back, wearing only a pair of short leg trunks that left almost nothing to the imagination. We cuddled and made out a little as we waited. Shauna tapped quietly on the door about five minutes later.

James answered the door in his underwear. Shauna gave him an inappropriate checking-out before handing me a small bag.

"Well, spill! Are you sure everything is alright?"

"Better than alright," I said, taking the bag. "I'm not gonna kiss and tell. Till later," I whispered loudly. "Goodbye, Shauna."

She feigned an affront and let me shuffle her out the door. I unzipped the bag and emptied it onto the bed. I had a cute outfit, a pair of flats, and a little eye make up. The last thing to fall out was a small, glossy-printed cardboard box, still sealed.

"X-Change full kit. M2F, F2M, 12 and 24 hour doses. Qty 6 ea."

James and I shared significant looks, then smiled at the same time. He spoke first.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"No idea," I laughed, "but I really wanna find out."

v3