Collegiate Sluthood Ch. 02

Story Info
New study year begins with an earnest anal romp.
3k words
4.57
30.4k
37

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 09/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note

The story continues with more slutty behaviour. Featuring anal, rimming, dirty talk. All characters are over 18.

Sunday Evening

Already on her first day, Natalie had a few questions for her new house mates. Mostly it had to do with Andrea, with whom she would be sharing the second floor. Would she also have to be sharing it with naked, muscle-bound black boyfriend... or boyfriends? Questions like that.

But there was no way she was knocking on her door right away. Maybe she could get some answers out of her other house mates. Maybe they could tell her why they had failed to mention she'd be living next to a possible makeshift bordello.

When living at the campus dorms, Natalie would deal with obnoxious co-eds by mostly avoiding them and keeping to herself. But this was supposed to be a new start. After having endured riotous party makers in her dorm for two years, she wanted to know that wasn't going to be the same again at her new home. After all, she had explicitly mentioned that and the girls - apart from Andrea, who wasn't there that day - had reassured her. She brought this up with Jacqui and she seemed genuinely concerned now about what had happened. It was early evening. Lisa had gone to bed early. Jacqui was sat at the kitchen island drinking a cup of tea. She seemed like the most forthright out of the two girls she had met so far.

"I am so sorry Natalie. I'll speak with Andrea. I can't believe she is still... did that," Jacqui sighed, seemingly vexed. "I thought she had been partying last night and was hungover."

Natalie hadn't mentioned that she had walked into the bathroom thinking it was empty, only to find one of Andrea's lovers there, naked and hung like a horse. "It's OK. I just wanted to know if she's going be making a lot of noise. I got a busy year coming up."

"I- I'll talk to her."

"So who were those guys she was with this afternoon?"

"Guys?" Jacqui raised an eyebrow.. "How many guys were there?"

"Two... I think." The uncertainty of the number was whether it was higher not lower. She had heard at least two male voices in there.

Jacqui seemed intrigued but not too surprised. "Oh. I see. I guess there's no easy way to explain it..." And she leaned in to whisper over the cup of tea she held in her hand, a hint of smile at the corner of her lips. "I think she might have a sex problem... like she might be a nymphomaniac."

Natalie burst out laughing. Jacqui's remained straight..

"Oh I'm sorry. I thought you were joking. You think she has... nymphomania? Like for real? Clinically diagnosed?"

Jacqui pondered the question briefly, before shaking her head. "Well, maybe not. But she likes to have sex. A lot. Like really a lot!"

***

The following morning, Natalie got up early to get ready to drive down to campus. Andrea was already awake and in the shower.

She likes to have sex. A lot.

Natalie recalled Jacqui's words from the evening before. Even though the two still hadn't met, Natalie felt her life was already being influenced by her new house mate. This strange girl... who liked to have sex and clearly didn't care very much about who knew it. And now when she thought about Andrea -- still faceless to her -- she couldn't think of anything else other than her getting fucked. And getting fucked by that big black guy she had caught in the nude the day before. And also the other guy she hadn't seen. And then she remembered that she had... touched herself in reaction to listening to the fucking next door.

Rather than risk an awkward meeting with her new house mate, Natalie decided to stay in bed at least until Andrea was out of the shower. It was a long wait -- Andrea spent quite a bit of time in the bathroom. Thankfully, Natalie's first class wasn't till 10 am.

Eventually she heard footsteps running down the stairs. Andrea must have gotten dressed already. Thankfully, she hadn't been courteous enough to drop by and say Hello to her new house mate. Or apologise.

Natalie stalked her motion from inside her bedroom window. She just made her out -- an athletic looking, raven-haired girl, dressed in all black Lycra, tight-fit in a slim body. Around 5'4. Again her mind drifted inadvertently to images of her naked, of her getting fucked.

Thouhts of her new house mate that mafe Natalie feel... uncomfortable.

It occurred to Natalie that Andrea didn't really have to apologise -- after it's quite possible she had no idea that her new house mate moved in that day. About an hour later, as Natalie was finally driving off to campus, she caught Andrea exiting from the large mansion up the street. The one that she had seen yesterday -- Frampton House.

***

Earlier that morning, Andrea had woken up feeling refreshed, courtesy of an earlier night's in bed to make up fot a weekend of bad behaviour. She stretched out and groaned, a mixed feeling of contentment and the slight, satisfactory body-ache - the result of a weekend spent giving and receiving orgasms.

Andrea had woken up early with the intention of having a productive day. First by recovering through some Yoga, before maybe going to the campus library and doing some prep work for her new classes. She didn't have any lectures till the following day but she wanted to make the most of the start of her Senior Year.

She was also curious about the new girl, Natalie. Having only seen her through the window, she hoped to run into her and say Hello. According to Jules, she would have been left with quite an impression already. It was a surprise that Natalie hadn't run out screaming when she had caught Jules in the nude. An explanation would have to be in order, no doubt. Maybe she could take her out for a coffee. Or a beer.

But then she read the text on her phone and who it was from -- and suddenly her plans changed.

- Sup baby girl. You up? Wanna a nutt with me?

After showering and getting ready, Andrea fell on her bed in a deep sigh and she slid her hand under her Lycra bottoms, between her legs. Thinking about her weekend... she touched herself till she get moist. Still she felt very sensitive that morning -- not a surprise as she had been thoroughly fucked over the weekend by not just Jules and Jerome but also a cohort of their Frampton House mates. She moaned as she revved herself up, rubbing her hand on her quim while her other messaged her left breast, thinking about what she was going to do. Before getting too carried away, she jumped up, composed herself in front of the mirror, and sprinted out the house.

The girls lived on 123 Lexington Lane, which for the most part was a quiet, residential street with old, regal houses that had big, leafy gardens ane tall hedges. It was sometimes eerily quiet, with hardly any other neighbours to speak off. A strange street perhaps for students to live on. The only other house of note to Andrea was on 114 Lexington Lane - Frampton House. It was something like a Frat House -- although not officially registered as one. The house was entirely populated by black male students, almost all of them athletic and hung and vivacious. The kind of boys Andrea liked.

She ran up the porch of the big house. The door was unlocked. The boys were probably mostly still in bed, a couple of boys were sitting in the kitchen in their pyjamas, eating breakfast. She smiled at them and said Hi as she walked past, knowing there was a good chance that they had been one of the guys to fuck her over the weekend. They gave her an enthusiastic greeting, their faces beaming.

Up the stairs she went to the top floor to Wesley's room, the unofficial House Leader. They had been fuck buddies and best friends since freshman year.

Quietly, she entered his room. He was lying in bed -- probably falling asleep again waiting for her to come over. Just as she stepped inside, she undressed, taking off all her yoga attire except her thong. As she walked towards the sleeping giant, she felt her heart beat. She had been fucked and debased many times in this room but the excitement of it happening again did not diminish. She smiled as she saw the plush arm-chair in the corner. The last time she was here she had spent much of the night sandwiched in that chair between various Frampton residents, including Wesley. The memory, a little hazy and dream-like, unleashed a spiral of lust.

Gently, she climbed on to the bed and underneath the covers, between his legs, careful not to wake the sleeping giant just yet. Even as she slowly drew back the handsome football stud's underwear, she was slow and meticulous, committed to the act of the fantasy. Andrea began by kissing and licking his stomach... and then down to his dick... and then she swallowed his semi-erection into her lips.

Wesley's smile gave away that he had been faking his slumber, just as she started to work her mouth on his shaft.

"Good morning girl... I thought I was dreaming," Wesley mumbled as Andrea bobbed her head up and down, her soft hands messaging his balls and hardening shaft.

"Good morning baby," she beamed at Wesley, who put his hands behind his head. "Sorry to wake you. I think me and big boy over here would have managed without you having to lose a wink of sleep!"

"Nah... got to wake up for this! You know I love to watch you suck my dick." Wesley smirked. "Yeah... You look so sexy when you're sucking my dick. Yeah... Show me what that mouth do!"

It was less of a request, more of a demand and Andrea knew better than to deny one of her favourite lovers. She quickly resumed her oral service, pleasuring the big black dick with her lips and throat, swallowing him as deep as she could go.

Wesley was one of the top university athletes -- he was a wide receiver with NFL potential and built like it too -- 6'4 and muscular. Naturally his body matched his endowment, as Andrea worked her mouth on his 10 inch phallus. For her, there was no better way to start the week than by wrapping her mouth around a big cock. And with his help -- as he guided her head with his hand to pleasure his long phallus -- she was able to swallow all of him, deep throating him to the base.

"Oh fuck! God damn it bitch!" Wesley yelled, squirming as the sexy vixen's blowjob injected him with life. "Swallow my dick! Oh yes baby! Fuck! Yesss bitch! Suck it... God damn!"

Andrea smiled with her eyes as she watched Wesley squirm and moan and cuss. She loved to see the big stud overpowered through her sexual prowess. But he quickly regained his composure and grabbed her by the arm, pulling her up and lifting her into the air, spinning her around till she landed with her spread legs on his face, his mouth immediately locking on her labia.

"Damn baby... your pussy... is on fire... wet as fuck!" he sputtered, in between slipping his tongue and lips into the wet folds of her moist labia and clit.

"Sshh! Show me what that mouth do!" She retorted with a laugh, repeating his words to him. She moaned as she rode his face, pleasuring herself on his lips and nose, squeezing his head with her damp thighs.

His hands squeezed her buttocks possessively as he eagerly lavished away, pulling her in... until he squirmed and fought for breath in between pleasuring the horny slut. He'd been at the bottom of a pile up of sweaty, football bodies -- this was much, much better! She was leaking like a faucet, constantly dripping on his talented tongue. "Oh god yes!" She squealed as she felt his tongue probe and lick her asshole, even spreading her ass cheeks.

But she missed the taste of his cock and so she spun around to continue sucking him in the 69 position, using the elevated angle to deep throat his dick. Wesley felt the hot mouth envelope him once again and he did all he could not to cum right up her throat -- instead focusing on pleasuring Andrea's slickened holes. When he stuck his thumb into her asshole she moaned loudly on his dick and her pussy squirted a little directly into his unsuspecting mouth. Expertly she re-manoeuvred herself, swinging her hips off his face and back to straddling him, holding his dick up with her hand with intention, lining herself up for penetration.

Wesley was immensely and pleasantly surprised by what Andrea did next -- he felt her slide down and align herself on his cock. But it wasn't the wet, velvety softness of her pussy that greeted him... instead it was the tight grip of her other hole that started to squeeze his dick inside, as she carefully lowered herself down until the tightness yielded and he felt himself slide in. He was speechless as she worked her asshole on his cock, gliding up and down a few times until she took him in deep. When she finally planted her bottom in his lap, she let out a gasp and shook involuntarily in a powerful orgasm, her back arching, and her pussy gushed a small stream of girl squirt on his stomach.

"God damn it girl... what are you doing to me?" Wesley moaned, reaching out to cup her delightfully perky tits.

Andrea was a freak and one he had come to love. As she rode his dick, she leaned over to kiss him, the two making out passionately as she bounced her ass on his dick, his hands dropping to cup and guide her butt as waist bucked and winded against him. With his hands and legs he guided her bouncing booty, even occasionally slapping her ass to her shrill delight. That was until Wesley jumped up and spun her around, shifting Andrea to reposition her in his favourite position. Wesley loved to see an ass pressed against his stomach - impaled on his dick.

Wasting no time to spread her cheeks, noting the way her hole beautifully gaped as he kissed the tip of his mushroom head to her asshole and thrusted himself in.

"Oh my fucking god I'm gonna cum again!" she screamed as he fucked her. But he didn't care. He had her right where he wanted -- her back arched, her beautiful white ass bouncing back against him, a hand gripping her hair as he fucked her doggy style. She had fulfilled her purpose -- to wake up the beast.

"Yeah take that dick slut!" he growled, yanking back her hair, slapping her ass. She squealed, her senses assaulted on all fronts. Yeah, she liked this. Some while ago, when she had first started messing around with the boys at Frampton House, they had established a safe word. She had never had to use it. Even now, she wasn't planning on using it. Wesley was giving it to her -- his big, angry dick dilating her asshole, but she was loving it, the rough treatment sending bolts of pleasure all up her body.

"Fuck me baby! Fuck my ass!"

"Oh yeah bitch, you like my dick up your ass?"

"Hell yeah Daddy! You fuckin' know I do!"

"Nasty-ass slut! Did you like it when we ran a train on you the other night? Huh, slut?"

"Oh fuck yes Daddy!" she howled, driven by the intensity of the verbal and anal assault." You know I love being your house-slut!" she mewled and cussed, her voice breaking as she frigged her own pussy in rhythm of Wesley thrusting at her backdoor. "Can't wait till I get another train ran on my poor lil' ass. Can't wait to feel air-fucking-tight again!"

"God damn it bitch! You're gonna make me nutt! Damn it!" Wesley growled, pushing her down onto the bed face down and pounding her for all she was worth.

"Yes daddy! Come in my ass!" she cried into his pillow, her body exploding into another orgasm, which inadvertently triggered his.

"Aaaaarghhh shiiiiit!" the stud hollered, his body shaking violently on top of hers as his pelvis bounced on her buttocks, his dick releasing a torrent of cum deep in her rectum. As though he had the life snatched from him, he collapsed on top of her. After a few enjoyable minutes of letting his dick linger inside her ass, Wesley finally pulled out and crashed next to her nude, beautiful form.

"Thank you daddy," she teased, recovering quickly, before getting on her knees for the coup de grace -- swallowing his dick and sucking her ass juices off and residual cum. Wesley groaned meekly as he felt his partially deflated python squeezed by her throat as she savoured herself before pulling her lips off expertly. Then she sucked on his heavy balls while she jerked him off. Finally, with Wesley's dick hard again and the athletic stud spellbound in a frozen stupor while the sexy freak did her thing, she gave him a rimjob -- instructing him to spread his legs so she could work her mouth and tongue on his asshole. It took only a few minutes but she jerked his cock to a second nutt, timing her switch from Wesley's asshole to his cock so she could swallow his seed.

Her job finished, she got up and dressed herself again, smiling at the sight behind her - Wesley lay naked and deflated, in a comatose-like state, his eyes half-closed. A shadow of his former self.

She winked at him just before she left.

"Damn I love you, Andrea," he whispered.