Collegiate Sluthood Ch. 05

Story Info
More slutty fun times enjoyed, on campus and in the House.
15.3k words
4.66
16.4k
21

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 09/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Thank you all for the positive comments and those of you who have enjoyed the series so far. If you're just joining us, well... I'd recommend starting from Chapter 1. You get to find out how Natalie, a buttoned-up, studious co-ed from the mid-West finally gets to break out on her West Coast campus. How she gets drawn into the world of wild, uninhibited sex with the help of her new house mate and friend, Andrea the Slut. How she's seduced by lust of her hunky, African-American neighbours. And how she gets to become an Anal Slut. Enjoy!

Lillith.

Chapter Five.

Wednesday.

Days after their threesome, Natalie still hadn't been able to stop thinking about it. The memory of how she felt, how she was made to feel, by Wesley and his gargantuan, black cock pumping in and out of her back door... memories she hadn't been able to banish and feelings she hadn't been able to quell.

She walked through campus. Fellow students walked by, faces looking at her, some smiling at her. Unknowing of her secret, carnal thoughts. Unaware that she was becoming a slut.

She felt different. The way she looked, the way she walked, the way she dressed. Even the way she talked. Maybe it was all self conscious but the change felt real. She felt confident, like she was constantly flirting. Some of her friends in class -- she had never been one to have a close friend -- had noticed the difference. Some had even found it alluring, curious about her sudden burst of personality, hanging on her every word. Little did they know that she was becoming a sexually awakened woman.

For the first time ever, she could admit that she loved sex. And she couldn't wait to have more of it. There was a real pep in her step. It was like she was in love, her stomach aflutter with butterflies. One of her classmates told her she was positively glowing. Asked her if she seeing someone.

Throughout the day, she was constantly buzzing with excitement. Her thoughts drifting to the lurid acts the she had performed with Wes and Andrea. Natalie was happy to learn that desire and hunger lingered long after any feelings of regret. Her feelings of shame lasted only briefly in the first few hours of the next day, less than the soreness from her overworked muscles, not to mention her overworked asshole. This new revelation and it's potential kept her in a state of excitement.

Andrea was a helpful companion, when it came to settling into the idea of being a slut. She and Natalie had been inseparable for the last few days -- their shared voraciousness having bonded them, sister-like. In addition to moral and emotional support, fashion and image advice, there was also some practical advice, like birth control, personal hygiene and preparation for sex, especially anal.

Natalie was also seeing a lot of Micah, her class mate and the one resident of Frampton House she felt most connected to. They shared quite a few classes and their time table aligned. He'd usually get a ride with her to campus. Amongst her class mates, he was also the only one who knew her secret... but was obviously cool about it, swearing not to tell anyone. Andrea explained that the Frampton boys had that in common.

She found herself attracted to Micah -- but on a more personal, emotional level, different from the raw, unbridled lust she felt for Wesley and the other boys. She wondered if he felt the same way -- and how he'd respond if he found out that she'd not only fucked Wesley, but she had given him her anal virginity. And declared herself as his anal slut. Whatever the hell that meant?

Oh god I can't believe I said that -- she thought, giggling to herself as she remembered. They were on campus, buying some coffee when the memory and words popped into her head. The barista looked at her with a quizzical expression. Andrea turned to her, enquiring as to what was so funny. Natalie shrugged her shoulders.

She turned her gaze to her left, across the cafeteria, to stare at Wesley. He was sitting on the other side with some of his jock friends, engaged in some gregarious talk, no doubt discussing sports or whatever mundane topics such jocks would. Or maybe he was telling them about his latest conquest -- his new anal slut.

Natalie felt her legs weaken.

"Do you wanna go and sit with them?" Andrea asked, breaking Natalie's concentration.

"Ummm... well.... I gotta get going to my next class,." Natalie said as she watched the five or six boys Wesley was sitting with laughing. At one point they looked over at them, raising her suspicion that they were the subject of conversation. "Hey Andi... do you think they're talking about us?"

Andrea looked over at the boys and smiled, before shrugging her shoulders. "Probably. I mean... if Wesley hasn't been bragging about what we did on Sunday, then honey there must be something wrong with him!"

Natalie threw her a concerned look but Andrea's laughter informed her she was joking. "That's not cool.." She looked around the cafeteria. No one seemed to notice her.

"Oh don't worry about it. We all have an unspoken vow... what happens in Frampton House... well you know! Stays in Frampton House! Hush, hush! Come, let's go sit by the window."

They walked through the table. Natalie turned her back to Wesley and his friends, but still felt his eyes were on her.

As soon as they sat down, Andrea shared some more of her thinking. "But he has probably told the rest of the boys in the house. Unless wanted to keep it as surprise, waiting for the rest of them to lure you in... and find out for themselves," Andrea offered mysteriously.

"Wait. What--?"

"- And as for campus gossip... that's all it's ever going to be. Why care? Rumours and gossip... You should hear some of the stories about me! Even the ones that are probably true... well all of them are probably true."

Natalie wasn't exactly filled with reassurance. And her sense of uneasiness rose when she noticed Wesley -- all 6'3 - walking over. He always had a swagger on him, like he could be walking naked in a crowd and not have a care.

"Hello, ladies," he greeted as he approached, leaning into kiss Andrea on the cheek "Hey baby girl" - before moving in to do the same with Natalie and whispering, "Hey there, my lil anal slut"

Natalie blushed but at the special greeting. He had a sway over her that she found irresistible. She smiled demurely, her thoughts conjuring his humungous cock and memories of how good it made her feel, as he sat down right next to them on their little table.

"Hey Wes... Natalie here wonders if you've been talking about us to your friends," Andrea asked.

Wesley paused for a moment as if in pondering. "Wait... I thought you wanted everyone on campus to know you are an anal slut?"

Natalie's heart sank. Andrea rolled her eyes. But then Wesley burst into laughter, shaking his head in amusement.

"Wesley, don't be an asshole!" Andrea chided him. Natalie found the joke less funny every time.

"I'm sorry Natalie. Nah, girl. You know how it is... if everyone from Frampton started talking about all the shit that goes on in there... I think you'd have a hundred parents calling to have the place boarded up!"

It made her feel a lot better. She looked up at his face, at Andrea's face and felt a lot comforted. She wanted to be with them. The other faces on campus, suddenly they mattered little. Even if they did know she was a slut.

"What about... the other guys in the house?"

He leaned in, lowering his voice. "I haven't told them yet... but Natalie, you should come over and tell them yourself," he said, his eyes arresting hers and his hand placed high on her thigh.

Natalie said nothing. She smiled as she considered the idea. The words had an effect as she felt a sudden warmth in her tummy.

"Get a room you two!" Andrea teased.

"Should we?" Wesley enquired, his gaze not unwavering from Natalie's.

Natalie thought about what to say to him. She met his gaze. "Why not here, this table looks good to me!"

Wesley chuckled, looking impressed with her retort. "You definitely have been spending time with Andrea!" He said, the lingering hand sliding up her bare thigh towards her skirt, inviting her temptation. Underneath the table, his hand was mere inches away from her increasingly damp panties. She wondered if he'd take her offer and buy her bluff -- would she have the will power to stop him from having his way with her, right here in the cafeteria? What better way to show who she really was to everyone than to be reamed on the campus table by this stud.

As she stared into Wesley's big brown eyes, her peripheral vision caught Micah approaching them. Suddenly her response came to her.

"I guess it'll have to be a rain check... got a class to go to."

"Micah! Hey!" Andrea greeted the tall wiry students with the Afro and the thick glasses.

Wesley rolled his eyes in an exaggerated fashion. "If you hanging out with Micah then you definitely have classes to go to," he joked.

Micah took the jab at his apparent studiousness playfully, throwing in a light punch at Wesley shoulder. "Come on man... we can't all get by on shit-talking and catching balls. Hey Andi."

Andrea smiled at him "Oh! Hey, you two are Eskimo bros! Aren't you?"

Only Wesley knew what that meant but Natalie wasn't about to press any further. She got up, grabbed Micah and walked away before Wesley could confirm what Eskimo bros meant. "I'll see you two later. Bye!"

Wesley and Andrea remained seated, watching the two walk out of the cafeteria. "They make a cute couple don't they? Both kinda nerdy, don't ya think? Sexy nerdy," Andrea mused as she studied them from afar.

Wesley gave her an interested look. "Yeah... but I don't think Micah's going to satisfy her enough. She definitely needs the whole house for sure! Does Eskimo bro mean... what I think it means?"

Andrea gave him a smirk. "What do you think it means?"

"Does it count if we fuck the same chick... but don't fuck the same hole?"

"Hmm. Well I guess not. But hey! You're still Eskimo bros with me! You've both been in my pussy!"

Wesley nodded in agreement.

"Don't be jealous, stud. You know I'm your slut."

"Oh yeah? Is that right?" Wesley smirked, challenging her.

***

Being seniors, Andrea and Wesley knew a few good spots for some secluded activities. One such place was a stair case in the Old Philosophy Building, which had a dead-end landing at the top and often not in use.

It was also not far from the cafeteria. Wesley was always going to accept Andrea's suggestion the two go there after their cafeteria catch up. She walked a little ways ahead of him -- her pace deliberately peppy so that her skirt, which was loose and high around the hem of her hips, could bounce and swish. She made sure to throw him a few backwards teasing glances, making sure he was following her. The two loved to play little games like this and what clues they gave away to the other students and campus faculty as they walked by, it bothered them not one bit. By the time they were making their way up the spiral stair case, Wesley was walking with a visible bulge protruding in his jeans. It was about to get even stiffer as he watched Andrea slowly climb up, her bouncing skirt flowing up such that he was flashed a glimpse of her bare thighs and buttocks.

Up all the way and alone, the two met in a fiery indulgence of kissing, their hands rubbing all over each other as the towering Wesley picked up Andrea by her ass and lifted her off the floor, pulling down her skirt and tearing off her panties.

"Fuck me!" she cried as his fingers had spread into her moistened slit, building a stroke and stretching her open. "Give me your fucking cock!" They were so horned up for each other. Wesley grabbed her by the hair and spun her around, face against the wall, her ass bare and spooned up against his crotch. He quickly unfastened and unleashed his dick -- which sprang free like a coiled snake. She moaned as she felt the thick mushroom head enter her. But he didn't go all the way. He teased her for a minute he pulled out and dropped to his knees, shoving his face into her ass, licking betwixt her spread cheeks. Her slit, her asshole, it got the oral Wesley treatment -- his magnificent tongue dancing up and down her hot, wet orifices. She squealed and squirted as he lapped and licked at her swollen clit -- before crying out in delicious agony as she felt two of his fingers slide in, frigging her pussy till she cried out some more.

All that was foreplay -- he re-positioned his steel-hard phallus at her swollen, sodden entrance and pushed in -- sliding into her cunt. This time she begged for it -- he had worked her into such a frenzy. He grabbed her by the waist and lined his dick against her her spread open labia and slid in, filling her all at once. Her cry announced her orgasm but she only wanted more, expressing herself vulgarly as she begged him to fuck her harder, her arms stretched out behind her, holding on to him as she tried to pull him in ever further deeper.

But Wesley knew what he was doing and once she had begged him, once she had cried out for him in vociferous lust -- he had the requisite permission to fuck her as he wanted. He had her bent with her hands braced against the brick wall, in standing up doggy style. With one hand he gripped her waist firmly -- while the other he held her hair. He liked to fuck her in this position -- to let her arch her back as he pounded her as hard as he could give it. The two had developed a connection over the years -- two like-minded sexual freaks in the prime of their desire and athletic prowess.

"Oh god yes! Oh fuck yes! Ohhh fuuuck yesss!" Andrea moaned as she swayed back and forth on Wesley's swollen pipe. "Fuuuck meeee!"

Wesley did just that, fucking her to another powerful orgasm. "Yeah that's right baby-girl. You deserve it!" Wesley taunted, slapping her ass until he left a red mark on her creamy cheek. "You got me an anal slut... damn! You deserve all the dick from Daddy!"

"Ohhh yes Daddyyy! I want all the dick! I wanna be your best slut!" Andrea moaned, satisfied in her sexual accomplishment. God she loved how he made her feel - so sexy. And now that she had managed to convert her new friend Natalie into being Wesley's new plaything -- and hopefully soon, the whole house's plaything - she expected plenty of reward for it. "Cum inside me baby... fucking cum inside my pussy!"

Wesley soon gave her what she wanted -- and more. Following another powerful orgasm, during which her legs nearly shook her to the floor, she heard him groan and felt him swell inside her... before unleashing his own load deep into her womb. It was his turn to go weak -- as he nearly collapsed on top of her -- his dick releasing its seed before slipping out.

"I love it when you fuck me like a slut," she boasted, giddy and content. She turned around watched him stumble back, his flaccid dick spent and swinging. "Let me suck that clean Daddy," she offered as she dropped to her haunches and took him into her mouth, savouring the excess juices of their sex, while feeling her stretched open pussy.

"Damn bitch... you better not start again!"

***

Like the good student she was, Natalie had gone to her classes for the rest of the day. After that, she had gone to the library with her new budding friend, Micah.

But the lingering thoughts did not dissipate, despite her academic concentration. In fact, the harder she tried to read or write, screwing her focus to the dry tasks and text, the harder it was to do. Other thoughts, prurient ones, kept invading.

Natalie had started to wonder ... maybe she should have absconded with Wesley and found a quiet place on campus. She quickly realised what the problem was -- she was horny. Horny for Wesley. Horny for Andrea. And now, she was horny for Micah -- the memory of their sex, less than a week ago, now also part of the kaleidoscope of lurid images fluttering in her head. And while he was no stud like Wesley or the other boys she knew lived in Frampton, she had found herself enjoying the pleasure of his company more and more. Maybe it was the fact that they had so many classes together and she'd gotten to know him better, or that he was clearly more sensitive and studious than his fellow residents in Frampton house. He was funny, he was smart. He was only a little awkward, but made up for it with self-depreciating sense of humour. He was also kind of cute, though in a way that he didn't know. Or maybe it was the fact that when he had fucked her delicate pussy, it had only hurt mildly.

Truly, she wanted to feel him inside her again. But all the awkwardness of what had happened between her and Wesley and Andrea... she wasn't sure where Micah stood on it. Maybe he'd be be understanding, realising that their fuck wasn't the beginning of a monogamous thing?

He didn't seem to mind seeing Natalie hanging out with Wesley, and seeing the two openly flirting. And how could he be jealous? She had only recently gotten to know him and they hadn't even so much as kissed on the cheek, since that night.

"Micah... ask you a question?" they were alone in a library study room. She needed to address her confused feelings. "What do you think of me?"

He looked up from his side of the desk, surprised by her question. They had been discussing their shared assignment and reviewing class notes. But now when he looked at her... he saw something change in her posture. He saw a look of longing, of desire. He'd seen it before at Frampton House plenty of times to know what it meant.

"I think you're a beautiful girl Natalie... and I certainly like spending time with you."

"But?"

"But? There's no but. Just the truth, Natalie."

"What about Wesley and I? And Andrea? Does it bother you that I'm -- you know?"

Micah shrugged his shoulders. "Actually, I've gotten used to it. Living in Frampton House... you got to! In case you haven't figured that out yet?"

"Wow... So you're saying you're..., just like Wesley?

"Well, I guess. It's been weird, but I've got used to it. At some point, about a year ago, I started to find out that there were a number of girls that like to come round and have sex with some of the guys. Not always just students--"

"A number of girls? Like other other co-eds? Were they also... you know... sluts?"

"Yes -- the ones who like to come round more than once, especially the ones who liked to be passed around. They loved being hoes for the boys. Like Lady Lena, for example. Eventually. Everyone had fucked her... except for me. Then eventually I got in on the action too. And then Andrea started coming over, too. Although she had been fucking with Wes and Darius, for a while. I don't know when it started... but it's like this big secret. It's major on the DL... But I think Frampton House has a history of being like this underground sex hang."

"But you seem so... different?" Natalie observed, hoping Micah didn't take that the wrong way. "Who's Darius?

"I know. But somehow it works." He stated philosophically. "Darius is my second cousin. Everyone calls him Diss. He's a football player. Like THE uber-jock. Basically your typical Frampton House archetype resident. Would have been in a Frat otherwise. Graduated last year. Plays in the NFL now, one of the top drafts last year. I got the invitation to move in because of him. I'm not like the other guys but not everyone has to be the same, right?"

Natalie listened, enthralled by the mystery of Frampton House. "I feel like I can talk to you... like without feeling judged.

"You can," he said, staring into her eyes.

"Well... I guess I could tell you that this is all new to me. But I've never felt more excited. Ever since I moved to Lexington Lane, ever since I met Andrea and got to know y'all better... I can't stop thinking about sex. Like constantly! Just fucking! Does that weird you out?"