Collegiate Sluthood Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fucking eat his ass! Come on! Think how well he's gonna fuck us if you give him a good rimjob!" Andrea suddenly joined in on dominating Natalie, forcing her face into Jerome's ass by her blonde hair. Then she crawled to his front and took the tip of his cock in his mouth.

"Fuck yesss! That's it! Now you sluts are working together!" Jerome laughed as he relished the feeling of both mouths working his aft and fore. After a while, Jerome finally stepped aside, freeing the girls's mouths. He let them recover briefly, watching with obscene arousal as they made out, before dragging them out the shower and guiding them to to the toilet. Dropping the cover, he placed his sizeable 6'3 frame on the seat, his rigid cock at mast. Quick to follow was Andrea, who climbed into his lap and straddled him, adjusting her position to line up the tip of his glans with her pussy before sliding back down.

"Aww fuck!" Groaned Jerome, his cock engulfed by Andrea's insatiable cunt. It only got better for him as Andrea started pivot her legs up and down, bouncing her hips in his lap.

Awestruck, Natalie witnessed another vivid sexual performance by Andrea and one of her many lovers. The way she effortlessly glided up and down, back perfectly arched. A vision of carnal perfection. Her golden skin, dripping and shining in the dimming light of the day, contrasted spectacularly against Jerome's dark, chiseled body. She bounced as his hand squeezed and groped her ass - happy in the fullness of her pleasure.

Mostly Natalie was jealous that she couldn't take dick in her pussy as easily as Andrea did. If Jerome wanted to fuck her, he'd have to settle for her ass. But if what she knew about the guys at Frampton was true, that would hardly be called setting.

"Fuck yes! Fuck! Fuck! Fuuuuck! Owwwww fuuuuck!" Andrea screamed in euphoria as she bucked wantonly on Jerome's dick, throwing down her frame on his full inches. With a final cry she froze as she came yet again -- but Jerome wouldn't let her up as he carried on bouncing her body in his lap like she was weightless until she finally started to cry and howl, her legs convulsing, her whole body convulsing. She suddenly screamed, shot up and lurched her waist forward -- followed by a jet of pussy-ejaculate shooting out onto Jerome's stomach, chest, and neck. When he teased her clit with his fingers, she broke into hysterical and uncontrollable throes of ecstasy.

"Damn girl! Look at the mess you made on me," Jerome laughed, rubbing Andrea's squirt on his tummy.

Still hyper and a little frantic, Andrea leaned down to kiss and lick her liquids of him. "I'm so sorry Daddy. You'll have to wash up again," she pleaded and then lowers her face into his crotch, swallowing his cock down to his base. When she pulled up, Jerome rather firmly pushed her away.

Then he turned to Natalie. Coaxing her with his index finger.

Natalie had been sitting on the bath mat nearby, slowly masturbating to the sight of the two's athletic fucking. Suddenly the spot was on her and she nearly froze. "Come here. Your turn, slut," Jerome repeated and she was crawling towards him before she could reason her way out. At his feet, she was about to suck his dick but he instead picked her up and straddled her on his lap. Gripping both handfuls of ass -- Jerome leaned forward and took a teat in his mouth, loving the way her curvaceous, full body felt.

"I see you been playing with yourself. Don't worry baby, I'll take care of you. We are gonna make sure you get all the loving you need in this house," he promised sweetly. "You'll never have to play with yourself again. Unless we tell you to!"

Natalie smiled back, licking his lips and kissing him. She read the lascivious intent behind his eyes. But when he lined his cock up with her pussy, she winced. For a second, he looked at her in fear -- perhaps he had horribly misjudged the situation and she wasn't a DTF slut like Andrea?

"Sorry... um... can we-"

"Are you Ok? You don't seem comfortable?" Jerome asked, sounding concerned, waiting on her word.

Meanwhile Andrea discretely crawled up behind them, spreading Natalie's butt cheeks apart. Without distracting the two, she placed her face between her buns, returning the oral favour from earlier, only this time through tossing HER salad. Jerome hadn't registered this change in tact and was still worried that Natalie had been offended by his actions.

"Yeah! No... it's just that - do we have any lube?"

"Lube? As in..." Now he seemed confused more than concerned. "Why? Is your pussy too tight? I can go slow."

"Umm yeah... but I don't want you to fuck my pussy."

"Really? Well, In that case you are sending me all the wrong signs. Girl, you know I was one move away from being inside you." Jerome reasoned, now looking disappointed but ready to withdraw from her entrance. She kissed him on the lips.

"I still want you inside me!"

He frowned. "I don't understand."

"Didn't Wesley tell you? I guess not."

"Tell me what?"

Natalie adjusted her position slightly, climbing a little high on his waist so his crown was snuggled against her crack. As Andrea helped guide Jerome's tip to her hole, understanding finally broke through on his face.

"I'm an anal-only girl." Natalie said and sank her ass down on his erection.

To be continued...