Collegiate Sluthood Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After pulling away, he spun her around, checking her out some more. "Natalie... this body... look at these curves. Gorgeous!"

"Thank you, Jules," she blushed yet again. He certainly knew how to push her buttons. If he asked her to, she'd be ready to eat out of his hand. He turned her back to face him.

"But you know what bothers me... that you've seen me naked. You've gotten to know me that at. And I still haven't seen this beautiful ass in the flesh!"

"I'm really sorry about that," But he pressed his finger to her lips again... and started doing something about it, untying the knot at the front of her blouse. Natalie did not even entertain the idea of stopping him. Not even when he lifted her blouse off over her head. She kept her hands free, letting him unzip her twill shorts before pulling them down, leaving her in her underwear. "Look at you! Sexy ass bitch! Turn around for me, baby! Twirl for me!" She did just that, spinning around slowly to show off her near-nakedness.

"Like this?" She asked, demurely leaning over her shoulder.

"Not bad. I think we are almost even... turn around, take your bra off. Let me see those big white titties!"

Following his instructions, Natalie turned around and unclipped her bra, freeing her breasts. He looked deviously pleased, his erection prominent and sticking out of the top of his boxers, which barely had the tension to keep the raging monster at bay.

"Now how about that beautiful white booty! Turn around, arch your back a little... yeah that's it. Good girl. Damn! That's a nice thong! Andrea been taking you shopping? Look at that peach baby... sexy motherfucking bitch... alright.... Now pull that thong down."

And as she did, she was back to shaking. But only with excitement and unbridled arousal. The way Julius was commanding her... She had no idea she could be this submissive. Slowly, she dragged the thong across the wide contours of her shapely buttocks... revealing her final nakedness to him.

"Good girl. But baby... I'm gonna need you to bend over... yeah a little bit more... that's it! Now... I want you to spread your cheeks for me. Spread your legs... good... now use your hands, lie flat on the table. Now spread 'em baby!"

Natalie dropped her chest to the kitchen table, her hands reached back to show off her most intimate parts. It was late afternoon and the golden hour of light was starting appear. The air felt charged, as did her senses. For a moment, she had forgotten to breath, so she exhaled, her back heaving. She whimpered at the sensation of his finger tip sliding along her slick pussy. "So Andrea tells me you trying to get into the slut game? That you like black cock?"

Natalie swallowed. Is that what she was doing. "Yes... yes sir."

He squeezed a handful of her ass. "Well it's good you came to the right house for that. We'll take of you! Look how wet you are... and what a beautiful little pussy you got!" Julius commented as he rubbed his index finger till it dripped with her fluid. In this position, his view of her recently shaved snatch and butthole confirmed to him how aroused and submissive she was being. He moved the tip of his finger to her little starfish, gently but firmly pushing in. "Let's not forget about the booty. An ass... like this needs all love and attention! Good thing for you... I'm an ass-man!"

Natalie started to tremble. "Oh god!"

Julius pulled his finger out of her butthole and told her to release her cheeks. He suddenly swatted each buttock -- the smack loud enough to reverberate through out the house. Natalie cried out, before settling into a whimper. But she was not deterred nor was she repelled. She even twerked her ass a little, involuntary offering herself for more spanks. Again, this was a new discovery for her.

Behind her, she felt his erection, still straining in his boxers, against her thigh. Oh my god, she thought. And then... a single thought - Please, fuck me.

"Alright baby. Come here," he said and pulled her up her elbow. She thought he was helping her up to her feet but he had other ideas. "Let me look at you on your knees!"

He really was getting full value for her having walked on him naked, those two weeks ago. That'll teach her to enter bathrooms again without knocking. Or maybe she'd do it more often!

On her knees, at his instruction, Natalie crested her chest. He was standing close enough that his dick, which was no longer clad behind boxers, was almost in her face. When she tried to touch it, he smacked her hand away. "Not yet! Put your hands behind your back. I'm still checking you out! Nice... look up at me..." he towered over her as he instructed her further, his palm underneath her chin. His hands groped her breasts, feeling their weight in his palms. "Now this might be my second favourite view... second only to your previous position, of course. That ass will always take first prize!"

"Thank you," she whispered, barely able to maintain her composure.

"You're welcome baby. Open your mouth... good girl," he continued, placing his finger onto her tongue, her taste buds recognising that this was the digit he had just probed her holes with earlier. When he was satisfied with teasing her like this, he finally placed the tip of his cock at her bottom lip. "Let's see how you suck dick!"

***

There was no sense in denying it. She felt like a slut. And she loved the way Julius manipulated her. He was in control and in that moment, she wasn't sure she was capable of saying No to him. She was a slut to his power. There was no shame in it.

After - as he called it - testing her mouth, Julius informed Natalie that she was good but needed practice. It confused her to no end, taking his comment to heart... even making a mental note that she wanted to improve for him. A month ago, such an idea would have been absurd but now, she genuinely wanted to be better at sex. To be better at sucking dick, like Andrea. She didn't even mind that his particular way of testing her mouth -- by gripping adjacent sides of her hair and firmly trying to drive his dick into her throat -- did not really give her a chance to suck dick on her own familiar terms. As Julius "tested" her mouth, she kept her hands behind her back as instructed - forced to endure the increasingly sloppy and inconsiderate way Julius was fucking her mouth, his balls slapping against her chin, his hands firmly gripping her hair. By the time he pulled out, Natalie damn near choked, her chin and face covered in white spit. Some of it had drooled onto her cleavage.

"Let's go upstairs. You definitely need a little practice... so you're gonna give Andrea a hand with paying back her losses!" He commanded as he playfully slapped her tits, rubbing the spit into her flesh. A little discombobulated, Natalie was helped up to her feet.

Maybe it was the fact that Julius, naked Adonis with a monster hog, commanded her with such authority. Maybe it was the fact that he made her walk in front of him again by marching her forth with a slap to her ass, this time making it obvious that he was checking her out by his repeated comments on her "phat white booty" and "vanilla milkshake " and her "ass for days"... but by the time the two had returned to Jerome's room, she was a dripping, whimpering mess. If it was possible to enjoy being slightly degraded, this was that feeling.

And how was he doing this? Natalie wondered. How did her make her feel so aroused and needy. Full of unquantifiable desire. She had to fight the urge to bend over and beg him to fuck her. Only because she knew that he clearly had other intentions. He walked her back into the room where the guys were hanging out, guiding her with his hand on her ass.

Jerome and DeShawn were immediately impressed with the sight of Natalie in the nude. And were just as complimentary to her assets as Julius had been. Natalie said not much more than 'thank you' yet again, as Julius presented her, holding het by her arms and arching her back slightly. The two boys were sitting on the couch, while Andrea, who did not react to Natalie's return, was on her knees in from of them. She was still trying to pay off her Mortal Kombat losses, currently busy working Jerome's dick. Natalie watched her friend - her face buried in the hunk's lap, naked except for her knee high striped socks and her maroon thong, her black hair now tied up in a ponytail, clearly so committed that she could not be bothered to look up. While she sucked their dicks, the boys had carried on playing the video game, two red hand prints on her ass indicating where their hands had struck her when they hadn't always been used to operate the controllers.

"What are we thinking fellas? Girl got slut potential?" He asked them, referring to Natalie as though she wasn't there. He pulled her arms back, fixing them behind her with one hand while he cupped her tits. "Spread your legs, your! Show them your pussy," She found herself anxious for their response and was happy to hear that they thought she did slut potential.

"Hell yeah, she does," Jerome catcalled like was cheering at a football game.

"Turn her around Jules. Let's see that big white booty!" DeShawn called out. Julius released her arms and half spun her around by her shoulders, letting her own will do the rest.

"She needs a little help learning how to suck dick! But I figure there's no one better to learn from than Andrea the slut!" He remarked but both Jerome and DeShawn were suitably impressed with the dimensions and contours of her derrière, they were willing to forgive her for not being an expert deep-throater just yet.

If Andrea heard the remarks at her and Natalie's expense, she certainly didn't react, continuing to suck Jerome's dick with servile devotion. She seemed to be in a zen-like focus, her arms behind her back as she bobbed her neck. Julius walked Natalie over to the couch and then sat down in the space between the two boys. A moment later, Natalie took her place on all fours, parallel to Andrea, ready to provide some much needed oral support.

" She's a good friend too! Andrea bet the farm and lost. Natalie is gonna help her out."

At that moment, when she leaned forward to kiss the tip of Julius's cock, Natalie felt a sisterly connection to Andrea - a sense of pride, knowing that she was helping out a slut in need. As she lowered her face into Julius's, she caught sight of Andrea's face -- her cheeks puffed out, lips glistening with spit. GAWK GAWK GAWK. Natalie heard the sound of repeated dick slurping. As silly as it sounded, she'd be making the same noises soon enough, if she was serious about being a good cocksucker.

***

Jerome groaned in pleasure as Andrea massaged his meat with her throat. His whole crotch was covered in spit. That's what you get for gambling, he mused as he pressed her head into his crotch, to the collective amusement of the boys. To his right Julius and DeShawn were playing on the video game now, Natalie currently working the former's dick and by the sounds of things, not quite with the same ease that Andrea was showing. Jerome was starting to feel the surge of nutt coaxed in his balls by Andrea's expert cocksucking

"Natalie... give DeShawn some head," Julius instructed and pulled her off his dick. Natalie gasped -- her face blushed and sticky.

The boys raised their legs so she could crawl to her side and swallow DeShawn's dick. He didn't acknowledge her as she swallowed his dick, focusing on the game. Jerome shook his head in disappointment. DeShawn is getting blown by this bootylicious babe but all he can focus on was video games.

But on the contrary, Natalie seemed turned on by the indifference. She obviously liked to perform - while her mouth skills needed a little work, her body language and the way she flaunted her curves told Jerome that she was a freak in the making. A submissive one too. Why else would she be over here? He watched Natalie's eyes look up -- her nose and mouth leaking saliva, her face red. She needed to work on her breathing method. If she was fixing to become a slut, she was in store for some training.

DeShawn did acknowledge her for a moment there as he reached in front and slapped her ass. This was of course a girl he'd only properly met an hour or so ago. SLAP. SLAP. SLAP. But the spank clearly only triggered deep lust in Natalie as she moaned, thrusting her head forward with each bob and weave of her neck, trying to stretch her lips around DeShawn's phallus. In response to the sharp pain, all she could offer was more submission.

Meanwhile Andrea was having no issues, seemingly happy in her place as a cocksocket, her nose pressed against Jerome's stomach, her throat ballooning to accommodate his full thickness. In this position, Andrea the Slut plotted her secret revenge, as she firmly held Jerome's throat in a tight, glove-like grip while she simultaneously massaged and squeezed and stroked his pipe with her tongue, lips and throat.

Fuck this bitch is gonna make me bust, Jerome thought. Grabbing her firmly by the ponytail, her swiftly pulled her off. She gasped and panted, spitting out drool, her chin dripping a sloppy mess. A playful, bratty smile appeared on her face a second after she caught her breath. Holding her head aloft, Jerome slapped her face a few times with his hand. This only served to incense Andrea with hunger. Before she could utter a word, he quickly pulled her back down on his dick. This time, he guided her head and mouth slightly above his crotch. As if reading his mind, Andrea responded accordingly, curving her back slightly so that she had a bigger angle to work as she undulated her mouth on his dick. Hands behind her back, crunching her stomach, Andrea sucked with hypnotic rhythm. Her entire body's motioned optimised in that movement.

"Fuck yes bitch! You want my nutt?" Growled Jerome as he drove Andrea's cocksucking with his hands, matching her rhythm. "Fucking work for it bitch!"

Natalie winced at the harsh language her friend was subjected to. It conflicted her. It was crass. It also caused her to squirm with heated arousal, wondering when the boys would feel comfortable enough to disrespect her in the same way. Already, DeShawn was showing her some levels of familiarness -- smacking her ass, grabbing her hair and using it to steer her mouth on his dick. At one point, he even pulled her head of his head and instructed Natalie to lick his balls. When she did, he gave her a few humiliating slaps on her ass again, as if to punish her for not knowing that he likes to have his balls licked. When Natalie resumed sucking dick, mirroring the motions she had seen Andrea perform, but perhaps not with the same level of skill, she concentrated on pleasuring him, on continuous repeated bobbing of his steel-hard cock until she could force out of him a moan or a word of encouragement. But he seemed distracted by the video game, and Natalie found herself longing for the kind of degrading attention Andrea was getting from Jerome and for the feel of his hands on her ass again, which still stung, but the pain of his next slap was what it craved as ailment.

"You want my nutt, slut? You want it?" Jerome had pulled Andrea of his cock to taunt her. He gripped her hair in one hand while with the other, he alternated slapping each side of her face. Andrea took the abuse, seemingly a little flustered but her expression and vocalisation was that of desperate submissiveness. She nodded her head enthusiastically, whimpering as she confirmed that she did indeed, want his nutt.

These boys... it's like we are sex objects to them, Natalie mused. And at that moment, that's how she was starting to feel. She focused on the rhythm of her desire to please DeShawn, in sync with the obscene, wet sounds of slurping, spitting, sucking and occasional retching as they bobbed their heads in their respective laps. Occasionally, that sound would break as one of the mouths would be pushed down forcefully on the dick, temporarily silencing them, testing their respective gag reflexes. With Andrea, that usually meant a low hum of moaning and a loud response of pleasure from Jerome. With Natalie, that usually meant a strained groan as she struggled to fit DeShawn into her already tired mouth, followed by a retching and choking sound. It was at those moments that DeShawn would look at her with some satisfaction, even if it was smug satisfaction. In the background, cartoonish sounds of video game characters fighting filled the air with a surreal soundtrack.

"Fuck yes! Biiiitch! You're gonna make me cuuum!" Jerome yelled, his legs suddenly kicking out violently as he squirmed. The slurping sound of Andrea's repeated mouth-strokes intensified as she increased the suction and spit, finally bringing Jerome over the age. He cussed and shook, his cock shooting it's seed in Andrea's gullet. Natalie paused and caught a glimpse of that climax -- observing Andrea dip her head to swallow his cock, followed by the bulging of her cheeks.

DeShawn suddenly grabbed Natalie by the hair. "Like what you see, baby? Want me to give you some nutt, huh?"

Natalie nodded demurely to which DeShawn laughed. "Well I think you got a way to go to... you ain't too bad though. Practice makes perfect. In the mean time, Andrea, why don't you share some with your girl here?"

Natalie wasn't sure what DeShawn but watched as Andrea carefully pulled her head of Jerome's cock, making sure that not a single drop was spilled. Holding the secret cargo in her mouth, Andrea turned to Natalie, lifting herself up so she hovered over her. "Open your mouth, Natalie. Andrea wants you to snowball with her!" And because she did not know what snowball meant, she had to be prompted to open her mouth by another firm spank on her ass.

"Oh damn! That's so fucking nasty!" Julius exclaimed ironically.

Andrea pursed open her overfilled mouth and drooled out the thick white cream into Natalie's mouth, before pressing her mouth to her lips. Caught a little by surprise and inexperience, Natalie froze for a moment... before she let herself go and did what felt natural -- opening her mouth and kissing Andrea back. Their tongues swirling the white goo, savouring the salty, tangy taste, made all the more sweeter that it had been delivered by her best friend's mouth.

Their lips and tongues danced, as they pressed against each, rubbing their hands along each other's bodies. Spit and Jerome's cum swirled between their lips. It was a performance that pleased the boys to no end.

Andrea moans intensified, groping and stroking Natalie's body. Her body was raging with arousal, sucking dick for a long time usually did that to her. Licking followed kissing as Andrea tasted the remaining cum on Natalie's chin and then lowered her mouth on to her tits, licking the soft, plump flesh while her hands playfully rubbed her butt. It was a surprising but welcome experience for Natalie -- the soft delicate flesh of hands mellowed the lingering sting from DeShawn's earlier slaps. She pressed Andrea's head into her bosom, returning her touch with her own as she passionately stroked her back, hair and ass, trying to keep up with this wild sexual goddess. Andrea's mouth journeyed across Natalie's body, until she finally returned back to her lips, their tongues dancing again in an obscene display of unleashed lust. For a moment, there was no one there except the two of them. But eventually, Natalie caught a glimpse of the boys -- their eyes wide, amazed as they watched the two sluts perform.

Andrea pulled away, her eyes seemed a little glazed, a secret smile on her lips. She crawled between Julius's legs, rubbing his thighs and looking up at him with submissive appeal.

"Can I suck your dick please, Daddy?" She asked, arching her back, playfully wiggling her butt as she stretched forward up to his scrotum. Inches from his balls, his erection casting a shadow over her face. Julius did not give her permission right away. Not even when Andrea added another elongated "Please," to her appeal. Natalie could sense the building desperation in her. She felt sympathy for her.