Collegiate Sluthood Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Perhaps just a one night stand pick up from the Frat Party? She'd find out later -- and she'd remind Wesley to thank her later, given that she hadn't blown up his spot by revealing to the Hispanic girl that she was also here for the same reason that she was. He'd thank her and also apologise. Deciding not to dwell on it, Andrea was too horny to be annoyed by it. She was already marching towards Keith's room.

Thankfully, Keith was up - and looking more hospitable to her intentions - dressed in only his boxers, smoking a joint and sitting on a chair by the window, hip hop music softly playing from speakers.

"Andrea! Baby!" welcoming her in with his gravelly voice. Keith was usually laid back - the quiet, confident type. He was muscular and strongly built, with rugged good looks and an almost pre-mature worldliness to him. She greeted him with a kiss and took a seat perched on the window pane.

"Keith, baby," she reached out to take the joint from him.

At first, they just sat and passed the joint between themselves. He wasn't saying much and also wasn't making a move, which was typical of him. Andrea always liked his company -- even if he wasn't as quick to be handsy as the other boys. But when he got going, he was passionate and could even be as dominant as some of the others. But it took a while to get him going.

For a few minutes, they just hung out. Feeling relaxed, Andrea reached that sweet spot of arousal and high. When she handed him the joint, he gave her thigh a squeeze. Sensing the change in his mood, she spread her legs, eager to spring the trap. Her skimpy gym shorts and lack of underwear would have left little to the imagination -- as was intended. Subtlety was for the modest. She was here to get fucked.

"So... did you get any pussy last night? What Frat was it Zeta Kappa... Epsilon?"

Judging by Keith's face, his imagination was certainly stirred. His spaced-out eyes hadn't moved from staring at her crotch. The thin fabric of her shorts had been pulled to the side and he was getting a good view of her shaved, moist snatch.

"Huh? What did you say?" He asked, sounding distinctly stoned. "Yeah... Epsilon... I think. And no... didn't get laid."

"Awww. I guess Wesley's girl wasn't up for a threesome. Pity!"

"Mhhmm. Wait? Oh yeah... nah she's just a hook up of his I think. She's a good girl."

"Is she? Me too."

Keith guffawed, laughing at Andrea's ironic retort. "Oh... I'm sorry! I'm having a hard time concentrating..."

"Why is that?"

"Because I'm... looking at your pussy!"

She laughed. "Well, I hope you're looking to do more than just look."

He confirmed that question by riding his hand further up her thigh, his eyes never breaking contact with her loins. Andrea smiled, happy to see Keith's response.

Having taken her shoes off downstairs, she placed her foot in between his spread legs, before gently rubbing the visible bulge protruding from his boxers with the front ball of her foot. He stretched out his arm and pulled down her sock, taking it off. Before Andrea could figure what he was doing, he placed the tip of her toes in his mouth, wrapping his lips around her little appendages before slowly, sensuously sucking on them. The sensation sent a shiver of delight along Andrea's spine, her stomach fluttering as she relished having her foot worshipped. Tactfully, with her other foot she messaged his protruding bulge, until she pulled down his boxers to unleash his 9 inches of erect meat.

"Damn," he moaned as Andrea massaged her foot on his scrotum. "Don't even know why you bother with clothes, when you're here. You're my kind of good girl, Andrea."

He chuckled and then reached out to her, first gripping her shorts and pulling them down, exposing her bare pussy, dripping and swollen with visible arousal.

"Wouldn't that be something. Me walking around naked at all times. If I lived here... I wouldn't have to own any clothes!"

Andrea leaned in to make out with him, just as he slid a digit into her pussy while she wrapped her fingers around his shaft. As their lips and tongues danced, his fingers rubbed her labia and slit, coating them with her moisture. Keith's hands roamed along her crotch and pelvis, before slipping round to her ass. He moaned, just as his fingers discovered the base of her butt plug. No doubt he was impressed - Andrea felt Keith's cock pulse with compressed blood in her grasp, coaxed into full hardness by their passionate kissing, the feeling of her gushing slit on his fingers and the knowledge that this 'good girl' was not only here to get fucked but also to get butt fucked.

"Mhmm... you taste so good," Keith moaned as his lips and tongue explored her pretty mouth.

"You haven't tasted me yet, Keith baby. Eat my pussy - I'll get so horny for you!"

Keith stood up and pushed Andrea up against the window pane. Instructing her to secure her grip, he then lifted her legs up as he lowered himself down to his knees, pivoting her weight back. Holding her up by her thighs, he placed her legs on his shoulders, scooting forward until his face was in her her crotch, his mouth locked onto her twat as her centre of gravity rested on his shoulders. Andrea gripped his head with her thighs, gasping as he aggressively kissed and tongued and sucked on her clit and labia.

"Oh yes, baby. Lick my pussy, baby! Make me cum! Oh fuck! Baby!" she moaned wantonly, her voice sounding hoarser. "Don't you dare stop! Make me cum!"

Keith had no intention of stopping - his tongue and lips lapping at her leaking, swollen slit, using gravity as an aid as her pussy was pressed into his ravenous mouth. With one hand she braced herself against the pane, the other she gripped the back of his head, squeezing his face up into her snatch while slowly grinding against his lips, his nose. As her cadence of pleasure built -- so did the profanity of her lust. When his palm pressed against the butt plug, dextrously holding her up while also manipulating it in her ass, she howled with pleasure. At long last, Keith the stud had awakened -- and he was now edging her body with pleasure. His hands firmly holding her waist, his tongue twisted and turned like a tornado, squeezing and squirming within her moist, succulent hole. Biting her lip, Andrea moaned in pleasure as her thighs squeezed his mouth closer -- riding his face in pursuit of that sweet fruit of pleasure.

At the same time as Keith devoured her cunt, holding her up with his powerful back, Andrea reached into her hoodie pocket and fished out her phone. Her engine revved up, she decided it was time for escalation -- she the group chat she shared with the boys of Frampton and started typing.

- Hey Boys!! I'm in the house right NOW! Super! Fucking! HORNY! Need some help please!!! Need to get FUCKED!!! Who wants to bust a nutt with me???

Unbeknownst, Keith lapped at her slit, engorging himself on Andrea's delicious, arousal-tempered pussy. He heard his phone ring and thought nothing of it -- though independently, it had occurred to him that Andrea had come over to get fucked hard. And not just by him. Still he focused on pleasuring her, his other hand tapping the flat base of the butt plug in her ass, fuelling the burgeoning orgasm in her loins.

Unsurprisingly, there was a near unanimous response from the boys in reply to Andrea's message.

- HELL FUCKING YEAH!!!

- Get your ass over here! NOW!

- SLUT! Where da FUCKK are u???

Andrea smiled as she read the positive responses. She took a picture of Keith's head between her legs and sent into the group chat with the caption -- "Warming myself up with Keith!".

The responses were even more lascivious, some including pictures of the respective sender's cock - and messages of intent that would border on sexually threatening, if it were sent to anyone else but her. Oh boys! Andrea smiled -- doubled in pleasure as Keith's dancing tongue delivered sweet, sensuous pleasure through her loins... and the knowledge that at long last, the house was awake.

Keith squirmed his tongue in and out of her pussy hole. Gripping her firmly, he lifted her up higher, her body leaning back and out the window, trying to get that perfect angle. A little higher and he'd be there... Just a little more... closer, closer... Andrea nearly shrieked in terror! Her upper half nearly dangled out the window - one wrong move and she would be dropped head first from the third floor. "Oh shit! Keith!"

"I got you, baby!" He reassured her, in between lapping at her swollen organ.

She laughed, excited and half-scared to death, imagined in amusement being dropped from the third floor. What would the news article feature be? "DEATH BY CUNNILINGUS." And the byline -- "Senior year, butt-plugged slut falls from 3rd floor window during sex. Authorities rule out foul play."

"Oh baby! I trust you! Just keep eating my pussy like that!"

Andrea calmed down and carefully wrapped her legs around Keith's head. to secure her attachment to him. The wave of sensations -- fear, ecstasy, joy -- rolled through her body, as she continued in fits of giggles and whimpers. Keith, with his strength, had perfect control of her body -- all while tantalising her cunt with his passionate tongue, his fingers still occasionally teasing her butt by tapping the plug in her butt

Her legs started to quiver a little and she let out a little squeal, timed with the release of a little jet of squirt into Keith's hungry mouth. He couldn't speak but greedily slurped all her feminine juices, before dropping her legs to the floor and standing up.

"You squirted in my mouth, you nasty slut!" He chuckled as he spun her around, bent her onto the window pane and spanked her ass.

"I told you you'd get a taste, stud!"

Gripping her hair and grabbing her throat, he leaned her head back and kissed, shoving his cunt-soaked tongue down her mouth, which she submissively sucked on. Whimpering, she ground her pelvis against his leg, moaning as his hands massaged her butt, teasing the outer edges of her butt plug and occasionally pulling on it slightly, stretching her pucker.

"Ohh, Keith," she moaned, revealing her insatiable lust. "No more foreplay please! Just fuck me already!"

Keith growled, equally incensed with arousal. He grabbed her hoodie, telling her to straighten her arms up, and pulled it off. Then he yanked off her bra-kini. Standing expectant before him, she relished this moment as she rubbed her pussy, turned about the feeling of being naked, vulnerable and completely at his whim. Her desires expressed, it was up to him to use her now.

His hands roamed her body, as if it was the first time he felt her, his touch hot on her smooth, light olive-tan skin. His hand glided along, adding a little harsh to the mellow of his touch with a tactful slap to her cheeks. At that moment, Andrea was fondly reminded of her last few sessions with Diss -- when she'd stand naked before him like this, submissive to his inspection. Keith was practically drooling at her servile pose and the sight of her palpable arousal. Her thighs moistened in expectation -- perhaps she had manifested that submissive energy she did for Diss because Keith seemed to be growing in dominant stature.

When he gripped and then tugged at her plug, sending waves of pleasure through her, she almost lost her composure, her legs turning to jelly. She reached back to try and pull it out but he slapped her hand away. He tapped the flat edge of the plug, delivering pulses of pleasure along her rim and into her cock-hungry brain.

Below her, drops of her arousal streamed down her legs and onto the floor as she begged again that he fuck her, rubbing herself against his angry, tumescent phallus.

Keith ordered her to knees, not quite giving her what she wanted. Pouting, Andrea looked up at him, waiting in teased disbelief as he lit another joint. But this only turned her on more as she kissed and licked his balls. Finally, she swallowed his cock, taking him down to her throat almost immediately. "Goddamn!" Keith griped as Andrea choked and drooled on his thick phallus. When she pulled out, his entire hood and shaft was covered in her spit.

Satisfied, Keith sat down on the chair and ordered Andrea to straddle him. Giggling, she smeared some of the residual spit on her slit and mounted his legs, lining up her sopping twat with his rigid mast. Taking a moment to feel his thick hood stretch her, she started to buck her waist, riding herself further up and down on his shaft, her arousal lubricating his cock as she bounced merrily. Quickly, easily, her vagina opened to Keith's thick phallus. Gripping her ass firmly with his hands, he tucked his legs in, leaning back slightly to allow her a better angle to bounce on. At the same time, she opened her legs wider, firmly planting the front of her feet on the floor as she bounced on Keith's cock. Alternating between riding, flexing her thighs so that she stroked her pussy on his phallus, and winding her pelvis, Andrea used her athletic body to work both of them into a state of high, pleasurable bliss.

Her body was built for this -- conditioned through yours of exercise and competitive sports in school as a teenager. Her legs, strengthened from running and kicking and jumping, when playing soccer or running track and field, served her well as she rode Keith's dick with vigour and control. In the last few years, Yoga, Pilates, Hiking... had added purposeful strength and definition to her frame and core. She was expert in using her body for pleasure.

Her thighs bounced with rhythm, her pussy stroking his shaft without interruption, only the occasional smack of his hand on her ass, which neither delayed her nor harangued her, breaking the continued sound of wet pussy slapping against dick.

Suddenly, Keith groaned, gripping Andrea by the hips and pulling her off him. She had bounced on Keith's shaft purposefully, wanting to bring him to orgasm - there were other boys in the house she also wanted to visit. But he was wise to her act and managed to break her siren-like spell of pussy hypnosis.

She stumbled back, surprised by his actions. "Fuck," Keith winced, spreading his legs as his glistening cock flopped in the air. A single stream of pre-cum oozed out of the top. "That was close!"

Andrea was quick to react, falling mouth first on his cock, eager to slurp her pussy juices and his dripping pre-cum. She fervently bobbed and then lowered her head further, craning her neck so she could deep throat him. Finally, she smothered his balls, licking and kissing each one, defiant to bring him to orgasm.

"Oh Damn. Andrea, you're gonna make me cum!" Keith moaned, almost exasperated. She sensed that he didn't want to orgasm so soon. Sometimes her slutty skills were a gift and a curse.

"Don't you wanna nutt inside me, Daddy? Don't you wanna bust your thick load inside my slutty little pussy?"

"Damn, bitch! Keep talking! And keep sucking!" Keith groaned, his face wincing in pleasure, too aroused to realise the paradox of his instruction.

Andrea licked and sucked on his shaft till she felt him getting very close, boiling nutt coalescing inside his balls and ready to shoot like a geyser. But she was fixated on him coming inside her. "Please Daddy, give me your nutt. I want your cum inside me!"

Keith growled, at the end of his tether. "Window. Bend over!" he managed to utter, standing up as Andrea scrambled to get to the window pane, bending over, her forearms propped up on the pane, her head sticking out the window. She'd been fucked in this exact place before, many times. She could make out the roof of her house at 112 Lexington Lane, just through the maize of trees that adorned this leafy, quiet little street. But she could not focus on that too much as Keith had stepped up behind her, slapping her cheeks a few times before gripping her butt plug.

"Are you gonna fuck my ass, Daddy?"

He groaned, fumbling with the edge of the plug as he tried to pull it out. Sensing his desperation, she placed her hands on each side of her butt, opening herself up to him just as he tugged at the embedded plug. It took some doing but it finally popped free. Andrea had pre-lubed herself and even welcomed Keith's dropping a glob of spit on her gaping asshole. He placed the tip against her hole and slid in, going in almost full shaft.

"Ohhhh fuuuck!" Andrea moaned as her rectum was filled, overwhelmed by the depth he reached in a single stroke, the muscle memory of yesterday's session lingering on her. "Fuuuck meee!" She cried, meaning it, closing her eyes as she let the sensation of his cock in her ass wash over her. There was a stillness that followed -- her mind drifted and soon the little bit of pain and discomfort disappeared.

When she opened her eyes, she realised she had orgasmed and Keith was fucking her ass doggy style, his hands holding her arms back as he slammed into her. "Yes Keith! Fuck me Daddy! Make me your slut!"

Her head was still outside, flopping in rhythm to Keith's stroking his shaft in and out of her anus. She caught a glimpse of a girl on the pavement outside. Andrea smiled -- recognising her. It was the girl she had found in Wesley's bed earlier. Soon a car pulled over and she opened the back seat to get inside, but not before casting a parting glance at the house. For a moment, Andrea caught her eye -- or at least she thought she did, her pretty face lifted up toward the top of the house, before she entered the taxi and drove off. In her mind m, Andrea gave her parting wisdom.

Yes, run away girl! Good idea! Save yourself! Save yourself from this house, before you turn out like me. Or... maybe stay a little longer next time. And find out how good it feels to be a slut!

"Fuck!" Keith growled, straining as he gripped Andrea's waist and bucked his hips back and forth, his shaft piston-like in and out of Andrea's ass. He lasted longer than anticipated, having already been coaxed to the edge by Andrea's brilliant cock sucking and expert pussy. But even he eventually succumbed to Andrea's warm, sucking hole, which squeezed and embraced his shaft pleasurably. "Fuck! Ohhh fuuuuck!" He groaned as he shot rope and rope of seed deep in her guts, embracing her from behind in a bear hug.

"Ohh yeah, Daddy," Andrea moaned joyfully as she felt Keith fill her ass with his seed. Turning round to kiss him. "Thank you."

After a few moments of letting his cock baste in post-orgasmic bliss, Keith slowly pulled out, taking care not to spill a drop. Andrea, took the plug from him and re-inserted it into her ass. Then she dropped to her knees and sucked his cock clean, making sure to lick up any residual cum.

"You know you can cum in my pussy, right? I'm on the pill."

"Yeah I know."

"Why didn't you?"

"Honestly... don't think it's fair that you bear all the risk." Andrea smiled at the remark, the sweetness of it, before resuming her customary post-nutt dick sucking. "Besides... I love nutting in your ass. I don't think I've met a girl who loves taking it in the ass as much as you."

She smiled, pulling her lips of his hood to shoot him a bemused look. "Wait till you fuck Natalie!"

A few minutes later, Andrea left a satisfied and well-drained Keith. It had occurred to her for some time but fucking only gave her more energy. She felt full of zest. She wanted more.

If Keith thought she loved to take it up the ass more than most girls he'd met, he'd have to Diss to thank for that. No one had done more to mould Andrea's casual appreciation of anal into a passion for butt sex. Keith should know this because the first time he had sank his dick into her ass - or rather she had sat down on his phallus for a mid-afternoon seated fuck - was during a garden hangout-turned-gangbang, after she had just been announced as the Frampton House slut by Diss. She remembered that warm early summer's day fondly, having been displayed by Diss naked and collared, further cementing their kinky relationship to the group of house residents, before crawling between the gathered Frampton House studs to pleasure and fuck, the afternoon becoming hotter as it ascended into a free-for-all gang fuck. If she hadn't enjoyed herself so much -- Andrea might have thought her love being used and shared was a delusion. But she was even more certain after that that she is a slut.