Collegiate Sluthood Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Truth is she loved sex and would happily get fucked in any of her holes -- but anal sex warped her body with pleasure. And then there was the added taboo and the way her lovers would react to her freakish, sluttish buttstuff-loving nature.

She checked her phone again. Only Micah hadn't responded still -- which was on brand for him. She didn't know if he was in his room or not but she didn't expect him to partake in her style of debauchary. Not on a casual Sunday afternoon. Of course that wasn't a problem because the other boys would -- especially whom she had her mind set on to visit next.

Her pussy was dripping steady, heat and arousal flowing through her like a drug. If Micah was sweet and and Keith was passionate, DeShawn was sometimes down right sadistic. Andrea loved to fuck him when she was at her horniest because he had perhaps learned most from Diss about dominating her. Almost a little too much.

***

She knocked on DeShawn's door, entering slowly into the room. The curtains had been drawn and the room was dark. At first she thought he might be asleep but he opened his eyes -- before smiling at her with devilish intent.

"I hope you aren't too tired from yesterday, 'Shawn," she teased.

In response he lifted his duvet, revealing his nakedness and raging erection. The grin and twinkle in his eye also confirmed that he was far from tired. Andrea walked up to his bed, offering herself for invitation. He reached to the side with his long arm and turned on the bed lamp, basking the room in a golden, sensuous glow.

"Didn't get enough yesterday, huh bitch?" He taunted.

"Nope. You should know by now how much I can take."

"Mhmm. And... Where's blondie? Would love to get my hands on those big titties again."

"She'll be back soon enough. Her mind is willing but... her body needs time."

DeShawn nodded in agreement. "So maybe she needs some help with training?" He smirked, his intentions naked as he clearly plotted his part in Natalie's said training.

Andrea shrugged. "Oh I'm sure she does. And I'm sure you and the fellas will be happy to help her with that."

"Damn straight. We'll turn her into a slut in no time!"

"Hmmm... Hopefully, I'll be a big enough slut for you in the meanwhile, even if my tits aren't as big," Andrea teasingly displayed her breasts by rubbing the tips her fingers along nipples.

"Maybe... Maybe we'll see. It's not every day you meet a girl who prefers anal over getting her pussy fucked," DeShawn scoffed.

Andrea put on an air of hurt. "I thought you liked fucking my little pussy?" And now she rubbed herself, teasing him.

This was a game and she was determined to win. She was sure that despite his brutish ways, she could control him. It seemed to work a little, as DeShawn composed façade responded to Andrea's lewd gesture.

"Fuck, bitch -- You know I do!"

"Well, that's too bad. Because I'm not letting you fuck my pussy today!"

"Oh?" DeShawn raised a curious eyebrow.

"Seeing as you are fixing for an anal slut... that's the only hole I want it today!"

DeShawn laughed, beaming at her salacious suggestion. "God damn it, you are a nasty girl. You know how to push my buttons, Andrea you sexy little slut. I hope you teach Natalie a few tricks too. Like how to deep throat my dick!"

Rolling her eyes, Andrea crossed her arms defiantly. "Practice, baby. She'll have to practice with you. And don't be a dick about it!"

DeShawn threw his hands up in playful surprise. "Who me? Alright, I promise to be a gentleman at all times. You know I like to mix the good with the bad, from time to time. Learned a lot from my boy Diss that way."

Andrea smiled nostalgically. "That you did, Daddy." Hearing Diss's name had a triggering effect on her and her legs weakened a little in her arousal..

"Well, bitch? Are you gonna stand there talking all day? Turn around and let me see that ass that ass!"

Returning her own devilish smile, she turned around and bent over. Then she twisted her head back to look at him, her hands spreading her cheeks slightly, showing off her plugged hole. "You are gonna have to get up and get that plug out... if you wanna get to the good part."

DeShawn stared intensely, his cock visibly stirring at the sight of Andrea's butt-plugged ass presented at the foot of his bed, beckoning him with her warm, welcoming holes. "It's all good parts, baby! Now pull that butt plug out of your ass, right fucking now!"

Still bent over, Andrea shot him an exasperated look. His smug demeanour told her he thought he had the upper hand. She'd let him think that a little longer. "You know DeShawn... why do I get the feeling you're gonna make me do all the work?"

DeShawn doubled down, placing his hands behind his head, asserting his smug expectation.. Andrea placed her grip on the plug... and gently pulled it out, her asshole making a little POP sound as the trapped air was released. Naturally, her anal ring expanded and displayed a perfect little gape, which Andrea knew was what DeShawn wanted to see.

Making sure to arch her back, Andrea spread her legs a little, while her right hand she placed on her right butt cheek, opening herself a little more, giving him a little show. For a moment, the elasticity of her asshole yielded even further, her hole yawning open as it had been conditioned from the butt plug and the numerous dicks it had taken over the weekend.

"Yeah... that's an ass that's been fucked!" DeShawn chuckled, his voice dripping with arrogance. Even from a few feet away, he could see the residual cum greasing up the sides of her exquisite gape.

"You should know 'Shawn! You fucked it only yesterday!" Andrea retorted, stretching her gape wider.

"Damn straight! And that is already too long ago. So... beautiful! Stretch it out a little more, babe. Use both hands!"

Andrea moved to place the butt plug to the floor so she could fulfil his wishes but he chastised her. "Nah bitch, don't put that on the floor," he growled. Andrea looked up at him, the insinuation clear. She opened her mouth and slowly, while making eye contact with him, pushed the cum-stained butt plug into her mouth. "Yeah bitch, put that nasty ass plug in your mouth. Suck on it! Taste your ass!"

Moaning in arousal, she moved the toy around in her mouth a few times as instructed, sucking on it like an ice-lolly, savouring the all-too familiar taste of her ass juices and spent cum, before pushing it in up to the base like a makeshift ball gag. Then she turned around and used her other free hand to spread her left cheek, extending the presentation of her gape to him.

This act of subservience pleased DeShawn and he made his arousal known. "Look at that asshole wink at me! I think it's calling my name. It's telling me it wants my big black dick!"

Andrea moaned in the affirmative. Her pussy dripped, her body tense with submissivenesses. She turned her head to look at him again, her mouth plugged. There was no defiance in her face, only desperation as she pleaded with her eyes.

"Damn. Now there's a pretty sight... get over here, slut! Come sit on this big black dick!" Declaring the cessation of the games. "But keep that butt plug in your mouth!"

Andrea moaned excitedly and jumped around, quickly shuffling onto his bed. She straddled his waist, before shimmying her ass to line up her slippery hole with his swollen pole. Locking eyes with him, she moaned as she felt his cock touch the rim of her still gaping fuck hole.

Then, she sank her ass onto his rod, embedding his entire length in one fluid movement, her sigh of pleasure matching his. A swift spank on her ass from him surged her into motion. Locking her legs on either side of him, she bounced and rode his phallus, transformed into a cock hungry, anal-loving slut once again.

"God damn it, bitch! You really are a butt slut! Ride my fucking dick!" DeShawn hollered, his face a sneer of overinflated cockiness. He initially placed his hands on Andrea's buttocks, assisting her gyrations and frequently slapping her cheeks -- before placing them on her neck and gripping her firmly as she bounced vertically, her ass gliding along his shaft. "Ride, whore, ride!"

As Andrea bounced, impaling herself anally on his rod, she felt his grip tighten on her throat. Soon the pleasure of her ass being stimulated was rejoined by his chocking her. She lifted herself up ever so slightly, so that she could maintain a steady stroke, gripping his arms as a support while her ass bounced spectacularly on his long, thick cock.

DeShawn growled in pleasure, incensed by the teasing and the foreplay and the magnificent feeling of Andrea's butt on his cock. As he choked her, he started to add pelvic thrusts of his own. The butt slut froze for a moment, allowing him to take over. His thrusts plowed into her again and again, the heat of her ass drove him to the edge yet again. As he hit a frantic pace, she squealed and shouted muffled words, her speech gagged by the butt plug in her mouth.

She could never get enough anal sex. She loved the fullness, the intimacy and the lust that only a mans cock can bring to her asshole. It was primal and it was raw and it was and hot.

"Fuck yeah! That's it bitch! Ride it! Ride it slut!"

Andrea moaned, drool dripping from her lips, the butt plug in her mouth making her look and feel stupid but she wasn't going to remove it until he told her to. There was something cold in DeShawn's degrading demeanour. It's like he saw her as an object, a fucktoy, a warm set of holes for him gleeful ravage and degrade until he busted his nutt. At other times, he could be sweet and caring. Andrea knew which version she preferred.

But he was not selfish in his cruelty. He recognised the building orgasm in Andrea as she rode his spear. He squeezed her throat a little harder as she rode, noticing her eyes glaze over. Then his left hand moved to her clit, rubbing her sensitive nub with his thumb. Andrea soon began to whimper, which built into a howl, spit drooling along the plug in her mouth. DeShawn then reached up and gripped it, toying it around in her mouth to further choke and humiliate her before pulling it out just as his other hand tantalised her pussy and clit. Her mouth no longer gagged, Andrea expressed herself loudly -- shrill screams as she was wracked with a stunning anal orgasm.

"Ohhh Fuuuuck!" She howled. At the same time, she rewarded DeShawn with a few blasts of pussy-squirt, which splashed on his upper body up to his neck.

DeShawn laughed wildly at being deluged, enjoying the feeling of Andrea's convulsing rectum on his cock. "Yeah cum on my dick, you nasty fucking whore!" He taunted her, slapping her ass as he felt her spasming fuck hole squeeze and suck on his dick.

Andrea's body shook and squirted a few times, before finally settling down.. "Ohhhh fuuuuck," she mewled, feeling close to tears of pleasure as she succumbed from her high. "Oh fuck, that felt good."

DeShawn smiled at her, pulling her in with his arms, embracing her. She leaned down and kissed him passionately. The glow of her orgasm flowed through her body into his as the two made out like lovers, while his cock was still buried in her ass.

"Mmm you really are nasty fucking slut! Fuck I love you!" He whispered a familiar line. He grabbed her hair and face, intensely staring into her eyes. "You done for the day? Or you wanna keep going?"

Andrea giggled. "After one nutt? Are you kidding? I want more."

"Climb off my dick and clean me up." Andrea gave him a smirk and tried to kiss him but he yanked her hair back. "Do it now, bitch."

She climbed off him, his hand punishing her ass with spanks whenever they were within reach, while she licked his neck before moving to his chest, and stomach, sucking off all her pussy squirt. When she moved to suck his dick and balls clean, he picked up the plug and re-inserted into her, finding her asshole easily sucking in the toy. Andrea throated his cock, moaning as she indulged in the intense euphoric feeling of being cum drunk and the excitement being degraded gave her.

Much like Diss used to, DeShawn was treating her like an object for his pleasure... and she wanted to make sure he was left satisfied. She forced her throat on his cock, stubbing her nose against his thigh, assisted by the back of his hand holding down her head. Andrea nearly choked before finally she was let up, a flurry of spit flying in the air. Quickly she moved to bathe his balls with her tongue, before lowering her face even further to lick the juices and sweat in the skin along his thighs, scrotum and taint.

"Fuck Yeah bitch! Get nasty!" DeShawn encouraged, lifting his legs up so Andrea could suck on his asshole.

Enthusiastically, Andrea licked and suckled on his pucker, making sure his crack was spit shined before rolling her tongue across his rosebud. Ever since she started doing it for Diss, she loved giving rimjobs. DeShawn's scent was like an aphrodisiac, an aroma and taste rich in masculine musk that drove her wild with lust. Her scruples long abandoned, she shoved her face into his taught buns and devoured his asshole with her tongue.

"Oh fuck, bitch!" DeShawn's eyes rolled to the back of his head in pleasure as he tried not to squirm too much as Andrea's tongue flicked and tantalised his asshole. Reaching back, he gripped her head and held her face in his crack, groaning as Andrea sucked, spat at and tongue-probed his rim. When she tried to pull away, he held firm, smothering her face into his ass, her measured licks and slurps turning desperate as she moaned in effort, trying her damnest to please him. "Yeah eat my ass, whore! Fuck yes!" He growled, forcing her dancing tongue to probe his pucker. Satisfied, he released her as she gasped before recovering and continuing to eat his ass. Interrupting her, he leapt out of bed, flipped Andrea on to her back and positioned her for missionary fucking.

Andrea squealed when DeShawn drove his 10 inches into her cunt, filling her completely with a series of rapid strokes. She was too far along in submission to him to care that he was fucking her pussy -- despite her earlier imposition that he would only have access to her backdoor. DeShawn was in charge now and he'd use her as he saw fit. Pleasure wracked her body and mind, the speed of his fucking and her plugged hole doubling the sensation and keeping her in a delirious state. "Spread your legs, whore," he commanded and she did just that, opening herself up fully to him. Her body trembled with fear and ecstasy as he fucked her, his hands gripped her by the throat as her legs half wrapped around his torso.

DeShawn suddenly pulled out of her cunt... and rained down a series of slaps on her tits, thighs, and cunt - The last strike causing her to experience another powerful cum as liquid gushed from her urethra. He furthered her torment when he yanked the plug out of her ass and stuffed his cock back into her ass. "Ohhh fuuuuck!" Andrea whimpered, orgasmic tremors still coursing through her, as DeShawn returned to buttfucking her. "Ohhh... fuuck... pleaseeee!" Her face twisted in agony, her tear shot eyes desperately pleading.

DeShawn responded to Andrea's pleas with additional cruelty. "Please what, bitch?" His hands slapping her face a few times as his dick drilled into her sloppy hole. "Say it, whore! Please what?"

"Pleaseeee fuuuck meee! Please fuuuuck meee daddeee! Make me your slut!"

DeShawn laughed as he rolled his hips. He half expected Andrea's calls to be one for mercy. However he'd fucked her enough times to know that Andrea's hunger for cock was as deep as the ocean. She was a sloppy, drooling mess, her hair wild and unkempt, her face slapped red and spit-shined, her cunt swollen with arousal. She was a happy slut. When she tried to beg again, he gagged her by placing the butt plug back into her mouth again. "Shut the fuck up, slut!"

Andrea was surprised with her own capacity to endure DeShawn's unique style of abusive, dominant fucking. She could feel her mind and body being stretched to new limits. Where Diss had previously trained her to be a cock-happy slut, in his absence DeShawn now pushed her even further. As his cock pulverised her ass, she broke into a series of sobs and joyful moans, losing control to his savagery.

Looking to degrade her further, DeShawn pulled out and dragged her off the bed and onto her knees. She rightfully did not see this as a respite and positioned herself to suck his dick, quickly moving the plug out of her mouth and back into her gaping butt hole, before wrapping her lips around his greasy meat, sloppily slurping up her ass juices as was clearly expected of her. "Thank you, daddy," Andrea mewled as she sucked and kissed his cock and balls. She completed her tribute to him by giving him another rimjob before turning around to present her ass to him for additional ass-ploughing. "Please... fuck my whore ass, daddeee!" She implored, her mind completely embracing her submission, pushing out the plug with her rectal muscles until it popped out.

DeShawn mounted her from behind, his thighs framing her buttocks as he drove his phallus into her loose rear opening - using his muscular legs to pile drive his cock into her. He fishhooked her mouth as he pillaged her anal chute, transforming her mind and body into an object. Occasionally he'd toy with her nipples or engorged clit with his hands, or choke her or yank at her hair or slap her, constantly verbally reminding her of what she already knew -- that she was a slut and a slave to big black cock. And she would proudly declare her agreement.

Despite their prolonged, Herculean anal debauchery -- DeShawn lasted a long time. They even took a break, him hugging Andrea as she sobbed and giggled from the overwhelming build up of endorphins. The cuddled on the floor, sharing a joint, occasionally making out as Andrea slowly ground her ass against his crotch, unable to quit the feeling of his cock moving inside her ass. Or she'd be sucking his cock or eating his ass as he lay on the floor, relishing the pleasure while enjoying his joint.

"You love being a Frampton House slut, don't you?" DeShawn taunted her, stroking her hair endearingly as his other hand pinched her nipple, her back to him as she slowly grinded in his waist. He was already inside her ass but they had been taking a break and he wanted to fuck her on all fours again. As Andrea expressed her readiness for another round, DeShawn shoved multiple fingers into her mouth, furthering her degradation. Pushing her forward of his cock, she fell on her knees, but quickly placed her hands behind her submissively. But DeShawn slapped her ass, admonishing her for not sucking his cock clean. Quickly she apologised and made amends, but not without receiving some additional punishment in the form of ass and face slaps.

"Want my nutt, slut? Beg for that nutt up your butt, bitch!" He growled as he fucked her, pulling her hair as his cock sawed in and out of her anal ring, his balls slapping against her cunt.

"Please Daddee... give me your nutt! Please fill my slut ass with your cum!" Andrea cried. She had already come again while he had brutally buttfucked her. She now regretted not wearing her Slut Collar -- DeShawn had fitted one of his leather belts around her neck and was using it as a leash as he hammered away at her butt, doggy style. How much more could she have pleased him if she wore a collar that clearly labelled her purpose? High from the weed and continuous orgasms, not to mention the euphoric bliss of being in sub space, Andrea moaned as DeShawn's dick drilled in and out of her ass.

That's what it was all about for her. Being brought to sub space. It's what she craved. Losing control. Teasing men with lust, challenging them to dominate her and bring her intense pleasure. And then indulging herself in the rich sensation that hard fucking brought. That's why she loved being a slut. All she cared for was the here and now of feeling DeShawn's big black cock pulverising her ass as his grip was firm in her hair