Collegiate Sluthood Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want my fucking nutt? Do you think you deserve my cum, huh bitch?"

DeShawn had moved her from the floor back to the bed and pinned her face down, legs tucked in, his body bouncing on on top of hers, his thighs clapping the back of her buttocks. In this position, she was completely submissive to him -- her hands behind her back, firmly gripped by the wrists. At his mercy, his hips hammered away at her, 10 inches of dick driving deep into her rectum with every stroke. Despite the need to shake her legs as she rode another anal orgasm, Andrea kept her thighs together as she desperately craved DeShawn's nutt, panting, begging for more. Begging for his nutt.

"Please Daddy! I deserve your cum! Please let me have it? I've been a good buttslut, haven't I? Pleaseee fuuck meee and nutt in my ass, Daddeeee-"

"Take it you nasty fucking whore!"

His hoarse moans grew until he finally started to groan, his strokes seizing as his cock swelled in her warm depths. "Fuuuuck! Ohhhh fuuuck bitch!" He growled and shook atop her, ropes of seed shooting in her battered guts. "Fuck yes bitch! Take it you nasty fucking buttslut!"

Buttslut. How sweet.

"Thank you Daddy," she mewled as he ejaculated and collapsed on top of her. Having drained him of all his strength, once again, Andrea was the victor of the game.

For a moment, DeShawn could not move. His soul had been sucked in, as his balls had been drained into Andrea's anal canal. Finally, he slowly pulled out, defeated and deflated. Below him, Andrea's hole yawned obscenely.

While DeShawn took a moment to recover from his post-orgasm fugue, Andrea moved swiftly to suck his cum-covered semi-erection clean. He thanked her with a few appreciative slaps to her ass. Smiling up at him, she asked for the butt plug, in between suckling on his scrotum.

DeShawn lifted her face up to him by her hair and kissed her. His hand twisting her nipples, he asked her if she wanted more.

More dick. More use. More fucking. More butt-fucking.

Yes. Yes. Yes. And Yes.

***

While DeShawn and Andrea were rutting on the top floor, below them on the second floor, patiently waiting were best friends Julius and Jerome.

They were in a horny mood. Despite having fucked Andrea and Natalie in what became an impromptu mini-orgy the night before, they were still horny. And evidently, so was Andrea, who had returned to the house for more. The ruckus from above was proved as much.

The two waited patiently below in Julius's room, smoking weed, watching TV -- occasionally listening to the animated sounds coming from above. At one point, Keith had popped his head in on his way out on a date, debriefing then of Andrea's earlier call and confirming that she was indeed in "100%, bona fide, cockslut mood." She may even be the horniest he's ever seen her.

Hearing this, Jerome suggested that they should go upstairs to DeShawn's room and transform the coupling into a foursome. But Julius argued otherwise, calculating that Andrea might be tapped out by the time DeShawn was through with her.

Wesley joined them not long after Keith left, also amused at the sounds from above. At the Frat party he and Keith had addended yesterday, he had hooked up with Giselle, a sexy Hispanic sophomore. So, he explained that he had texted Andrea earlier to invite her over, not for sex but to talk. Maybe sex later, if she was up for it. He certainly hadn't excepted her to come over so soon, not thinking she would be up for anything hardcore, let alone anal, let alone a group session, after yesterday. Little did he know that when Andrea had woken up that morning, her body was hungrier than it was sore.

"Man, y'all keep underestimating Andrea. That girl is a freak! Superfreak! Of course she's gonna wanna fuck if she comes over here! Same if I went over to the Girl's house - I'd wanna bang any one of those sexy little bitches. Line up all of them beautiful white girls at the same time even!" Jerome remarked lewdly, looking up at the ceiling with interest as DeShawn's banging bed reverberated. "Go from pussy to pussy!"

Julius and Wesley looked at each other and laughed, amused at Jerome's crude description. They had previously discussed if they should be pacing themselves with Andrea. If she was to be their house slut, they had to make sure she didn't burn out. Keith and Micah had also agreed with that logic. Jerome had agreed but also felt that Andrea was more robust than they were giving her credit for.

DeShawn on the other hand had disagreed -- he felt that they should push her to her limits, that they should be fucking her hard and as often as they liked. Only thing that mattered was how much she could take. After all, she had been trained by Diss himself and was supposed to be the house slut, he had reasoned. She needed to be used like one -- until she tapped out.

Wesley was beginning to feel that DeShawn's view was turning out to be true and that Andrea was doing more of the leading, even though she was supposed to be submissive to them.

"Sounds like DeShawn is really giving it to her. I hope he doesn't break her," Julius added, clearly sharing the same sentiment as Wesley.

Jerome, still looking up intensely like he was trying to develop X-ray vision, shook his head. "Nah man. Andrea is unbreakable. I still say we go upstairs and join them. Make her a three-hole slut again. Airtight that bitch!"

Wesley punched him in the arm. "Relax, dawg. Y'all remember the Safe word? In case she uses it?"

"She ain't gonna use it, man. I'm telling you!"

"Do you fucking remember it or not?"

Jerome nodded, acknowledging his memory of the Safe Word and reiterating that should Andrea utter it, the fucking would cease. "I remember it, man. Chill the fuck out."

"Same goes for Natalie. Keep that in mind, next time she's around."

Jerome and Julius smiled at each other, fondly remembering Natalie's participation the previous day. "Oh yeah, of course. She a fine piece of ass too. I wouldn't mind having her around to jerk my dick with her big white titties while we take turns railing Andrea. She did a fine job fluffing yesterday."

Wesley smirked, happy to hear that Natalie's development was making progress. Especially as he had taken her anal virginity, only a week ago. Knowing that he had missed the previous day's impromptu orgy still irked him. Despite hooking up with Giselle the sophomore, he still longed to have seen Natalie's first group session. "Yeah, you motherfuckers better thank me! I turned that girl into a slut!"

But his boasts were met with incredulity as both Jerome and Julius recognised that Natalie becoming a slut had more to do with Andrea's influence.

"She'll be a super slut like Andrea in no time, if she keeps it up. Big white booty! Big white titties! An anal only girl too!" Jerome mused.

Julius agreed with Jerome on Natalie's appraisal. "She just needs to get better at sucking dick."

Wesley rolled his eyes. "You horny motherfuckers. Yeah we'll get her trained all right. That's what I wanted to talk to Andrea about. We need to convince her to bring round Natalie more often."

Jerome nodded in agreement. "It won't take much to convince Andrea on that. That bitch is an Amazon!"

"For sure. No one better at being a slut than her!"

But Julius seemed ponderous on this. "You don't think it should be only one of us handling Natalie? Training her like Diss did with Andrea? One on one?"

Wesley laughed, shaking his head. "And I bet you think you can do it, huh? Nah man... Andrea lives with her, it's the best approach. And besides, Diss didn't train Andrea so much as mould her, get her to love being used by us. She was already a slut. Even freshman year. I fucked her in the ass on our second date. She told me soon after that she was happy to just be fuckbuddies. Didn't think it would be possible for her to stay faithful during college with all that dick and pussy around on campus. Didn't think I should I limit myself to one girl. That was fine with me! Nah... Andrea has always been a superfreak. We are just trying to stay in the game with her."

"Well... sounds like DeShawn certainly understands that assignment."

Wesley agreed with that much. The tall, wiry kid from the hood turned out to be quite the protégé of Diss.

THUD.

The three stared up at the ceiling with baited breath, hypnotised by the continuing sounds of fucking and their increasingly aroused thoughts that conjured up wild fantasies centred around Andrea the slut. Soon the ceiling became like a blank canvas, on which they painted their own lurid vision of Andrea's sexual defilement. As they listened intensely, they all had the same thought of wishing they could stretch out their arms through the barrier, as though it were water, and pull Andrea down to have their way with her.

"Are they done?"

The sound had stopped for some time. They heard DeShawn's voice. They heard Andrea, sounding almost like she was crying. Then they heard the creaking footsteps on the floorboards.

***

For some reason, it had popped into Andrea's head to remember what the Safe Word was. The thought to remind herself of its utility had occurred to her when her face was pressed against the carpet floor, her butt up as DeShawn pillaged her back door with brutal force.

But try as she might, she could not recall it. And she had endured the anal ordeal without the need or temptation to use it. It had also occurred to her that it would have been hard for her to utter what those safe words were if DeShawn insisted that she hold the butt plug in her mouth. She'd have to remind herself later.

Truthfully, she had no intention of using it. It was after all, her word of choice. And she knew she had written it on a piece of paper, hidden away back in her bedroom night stand drawer. This was not much use right now, of course, as she crawled on all fours, DeShawn pulling her along with the belt-collar around her neck.

After sucking his dick clean and giving him another rimjob, Andrea was forced on all fours. DeShawn hovered over her ominously, slowly jacking his 10 inches back into erection. Andrea moaned, expecting him to go for another round of fucking. She wondered if he'd use her pussy this time. Once again she placed her hands on her cheeks, hugging them open as she offered him a choice of her holes. Her asshole was back to being plugged so she personally craved his cock in her cunt -- but that was only because she longed for the exquisite pleasure of a double penetration.

But DeShawn slapped at her cheeks instead. He secured the belt around her neck and pulled her forward, leading her by the collar. "Crawl bitch, stay on your hands and knees," he ordered.

"Yes Daddy," she whimpered, crawling on all fours at his pace. What ever the Safe Word - she'd have to remind herself later. If she hadn't needed it with Diss, she'd certainly not need it with DeShawn. After she was a Senior and he was a Junior. Although there was nothing Junior about his cock or the way he likes to wield it.

Out of his room he walked and she crawled behind him, whimpering with cumdrunk excitement.

Down the stairs to the second floor, Andrea's moans increasing in exertion as well as in arousal at this humiliating treatment. "Where are you taking your slut, Daddy?"

"Taking you for a little walk, bitch!" DeShawn chuckled, slapping her face and ass. "Gonna see if the boys want to use your holes. You want some more nutt in that butt?"

DeShawn dragged Andrea to Julius's room. Hearing them approach, Julius popped out of his room. He was shocked at the sight of DeShawn walking around naked with an equally naked Andrea crawling on her hands and knees behind him, her face dishevelled and sweaty.

"Dude... what the fuck? Andrea, are you OK?"

Andrea moaned but DeShawn answered first. "Nah man, she ain't OK. This slut needs more cock and cum! Ain't that right, bitch?" He yanked her head up by her hair, grabbing her chin and shaking her face. Andrea whimpered in response, nodding in agreement.

"Damn!" Julius remarked. Her eyes, red and glazed over, showed only desperation. She crawled up to his feet, her face pleading.

"Please... Julius... Daddy... I'm so fucking horny... I just wanna be used like a slut!"

"A buttslut!" DeShawn corrected her with another spank.

"Yes, Daddy! A buttslut! Don't you wanna fuck me, Julius?" She begged, kissing the dick imprint of Julius's shorts. "I've only had two nutts in me, I want more! Please!"

"God damn! This bitch has lost her fucking mind!"

Wesley and Jerome joined the trio in the corridor, drawn in by Andrea's slutty proclamations. Seeing them, she grinned wickedly. Jerome immediately grabbed her by her long black hair.

"See! I fucking told you! Let's gang fuck the shut out of this slut!"

She smiled when she saw heard that suggestion. And smiled even wider when the rest of the started to whip out their cocks. DeShawn unleashed the belt and Andrea crawled forward, giggling playfully, before settling on the carpet by Julius's bed, face down, ass raised up, hands on her cheeks again.

Jerome was first to pounce, having thrown of the rest of his clothes before Andrea had presented herself. He was too horny for niceties and eager to take advantage of the equally in-heat slut. As he spat on to his cock, greasing it, Andrea yanked the plug from her butt, offering him a choice of holes. The sight of her wet, gaping ass hole was too enticing to ignore and Jerome quickly lined himself up behind her in mount-position.

"Jerome! Fuck my slutty holes, please Daddy! Fill me up with your big black dick!"

Her asshole yawned at him as he sank in, driving his rigid cock fully into her in one motion. Andrea moaned in delight as she felt Jerome's weight sink his pipe into her anal channel, before she placed the plug in her mouth, pacifying herself.

"Damn, is she sucking on that butt plug?" Julius remarked, walking over to closer inspect and join in with the duo.

"Yeah, man. I taught her that," DeShawn bragged. Hearing this, Andrea chortled.

He was sorely mistaken. It had been Diss who had first degraded her by making her hold a used butt plug in her mouth. She had learned to appreciate the taste of her own and other girl's assess under the ex-Senior's tutelage. The man was obsessed with making her go ass to mouth. But Andrea wasn't about to correct DeShawn. If her mouth wasn't holding the butt plug, maybe Julius would wanna fuck it!

As Jerome hammered at her butt, she folded her knees in to cushion her blows, her chest rubbing into the carpet. "Damn, slut! Your ass is so fucking wet and creamy! Bet you got room for a few more loads though?"

Andrea moaned affirmatively through the toy in her mouth, aroused by the added dirty talk. She would not stay gagged for long because Julius had recovered from his stunned state and was now convinced Andrea clearly wasn't OK until she had all their cocks inside her. When he presented his cock for sucking, she spat out the plug to swallow him. In between, Andrea invited him to "Fuck her mouth".

Julius was only too happy to oblige her. As was Wesley and a recovered DeShawn, her mouth now shared between the Gang of Four. Gripping her hair to hold her mouth in place, the three took turns to piston their dicks into her sloppy gullet, or they made haphazard attempts to shove two dicks in at the same time.

When Jerome pulled out of her ass, she moaned in complaint.

"What's up - are you OK?" Julius enquired in concern.

Andrea took a moments to catch her breathe. "I want to suck Jerome's cock please! I want to taste my ass juices!"

Stupefied by her whorishness, Julius took a moment to think about her declaration but Jerome had already moved to her front, offering his cock to her lips. DeShawn rewarded her behaviour with a spank, which she gleefully accepted.

"This bitch loves ass to mouth!" He commented as Wesley positioned himself at her ass. "Wes, make sure after you pull out, you let her suck your dick clean!"

Wesley scoffed. "Fool! Don't need to tell me nothing. I done told you already... Diss and me trained her right!" He commented as he sank his rod into her anus. Andrea smiled at Wesley's boastful words as she felt his phallus slide in and out of her chute. Once again, he wasn't quite accurate. It was mostly Diss who had trained her, especially on sucking dick ass to mouth. Also any attempt to argue would have been futile as she sucked onto dicks side by side while Wesley pulverised her backdoor. Only when they pulled out, was she able to speak again.

"Are you boys gonna keep ignoring my little pussy?! You know how much it loves your cocks!" Andrea pleading with them as they looked to stuff her mouth again.

"We thought you were a butt slut? Just like your friend!"

"Please! You can still fuck my ass all you like! You know I like to feel all my slutty holes filled up. Please? I want a DP!"

Andrea was dragged up on her feet and tossed onto the bed like a sack. Julius joined her and she straddled him, sitting down on his pole cunt-first, bending down to kiss him -- while reaching back and spreading her gaping, puffy ass hole for penetration. Jerome pushed her down and re-mounted her ass from above.

"Oh yes! Fuck me! Use me!" Andrea moaned in delight, melting with the dual sensation of having her cunt and ass fucked. She cried out as she was rocked by a powerful orgasm, but Wesley shoved his cock into her maw, to add a third to her multi-penetration. A hand reached to throttle her neck.

Fuck me. Use me. Those were her only thoughts.

From the corner of her eye she saw the leering grin of DeShawn. He was slowly jerking his dick once again -- his stamina fully renewed and eager to resume what he had left of earlier.

When he entered her asshole -- she groaned in pleasure, thankful she had listened to her body that morning. Thankful she had decided to come over to Frampton House.

"She trying to say something?"

"Nah. Just keep fucking her mouth. She just happy to be airtight, that's all!"

"Fucking slut!"

She had been thanking them individually. Not verbally, as she couldn't speak for long. Just with her eyes, she was thanking them, her moans and grunts of pleasure gagged but sounding satisfied.

It would be a long while before she could use her words again. And she'd rightfully offer another "Thank You", this time to Jerome - for adding another load of cum in her already flooded ass.

"Thank you, Boys... for letting me be your slut!"

Oh Diss, baby. If you could see me now -- Andrea thought blissfully.