Collette Confronts Jeremy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CPells
CPells
8 Followers

I pushed against him, and he slid all the way in. I groaned deeply, and so did he. He split me in half, and I loved it. "Oh my God!"

"I told you," he grunted, "He's not here, C. I'm the one up your ass." He thrust and pulled back. "That, right there, that's me." He picked up the pace and fucked my ass hard for what felt like forever. His hands were tight on my hips. Mine were tight on the grab bar under his pillows. My pussy flooded from the delicious pain in my ass. Muscles violently shook. He pushed his cock all the way up me, then slowly leaned onto my body. "Collette, I am going to cum very soon. And I'm going to cum on your back. Because right now, you are mine." And, in that moment, I was.

My poor pussy ached to be filled, as he pumped into my ass. Jeremy thrust as deeply as he could, then pulled out, and howled as he came up my back. He slumped onto the bed, a quivering mess. I shook and moaned, in pain and ecstasy. He pulled a towel from somewhere and wiped my back clean. I jumped at the sensation. He rasped, "Sorry."

"You kay?"

He cleared his throat, then took a sip of water from the glass on his nightstand. "Yeah, I'm fucking great. Are you okay?" Jeremy turned on his side and played with my hair.

I took a big breath, "Yeah, I think so." I stretched a bit, found all new sore places, and grunted.

"You sure?" he sounded very concerned.

"Yes, I'll be alright."

He massaged my back. "You're a trooper, you know. A lot of women can't do that with me." He gently turned me on my side and spooned me. Jeremy put his left arm around me and held me tightly to him. His lips pressed against my neck, then his teeth nibbled.

"Jeremy, simmer down. I can't go another round."

"I wasn't offering. Just having some fun."

"Then why is your cock getting hard?"

"Ignore him, he doesn't get a vote."

"Well, just as long as he doesn't try to stuff my ballot box."

It might have been the second time I heard him giggle.

CPells
CPells
8 Followers
12