Collin and Carrie

Story Info
A simple date takes an erotic turn of events.
2k words
4.19
7.3k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was strapped to the bed with her nipples straight in the air, Colin couldn't help but feel the surge of power rising between his legs as his penis became larger at the sight of his date. He had no idea that it was going to take this turn of events.

It was his fifth date with Carrie and he always thought himself to be a gentleman, but when she suggested they go back to her place for some "fun", he had no idea that it was going to turn out like this. Carrie made a confession on the drive to her place that she has a little of a wild side. She told him this in between sucking his cock and pumping it with her hands.

Carrie brought Colin into her home and said she would be right back. Colin took the time to roam around her small living room looking at the different objects she had out. On an end table he found some rubber bands, binder clips, and some other odd assortment of clamps and clamp like devices. A thought occurred to him and he wondered what she used these for. He would definitely have to find out later.

He strolled over to a painting she had over her fireplace and realized at once how risqué it was. A woman in pure ecstasy was strapped down to a table and getting the fucking on her life. It looked so life-like, that he began to wonder if it was taken from a real life event or just a fantasy of the artist.

"Do you like my picture?" Came a smooth voice from across the room.

"It may be a bit revealing of a piece for me, but I could always get used to it." He responded with a bit of seriousness and a slight amount of 'hell yeah.'

"I thought we might like a little refreshment," she said as she carried a bottle into the room with two glasses. "Would you do the honors?" As she handed him the bottle.

He loosened the cork and it shot off across the room like a rocket with a large pop noise.

Champagne, this is definitely the way to go, he thought and handed her back the bottle.

Carrie filled the two glasses and handed one to him.

"Cheers," we both said simultaneously clinking the glasses together.

He took a few sips and marvelled at the wonderful taste of this champagne. He looked at Carrie and she said, "it's cherry flavored champagne. Thought about trying something different."

"Well, I definitely think that it is a good change," he said as he finished the glass and set it on the table.

"Colin, I have a bit of a confession to make. I've liked you ever since we were in middle school. I think I was just afraid of what my 'so called' friends would say if I ever dated you. But looking at the man you've turned out to be, I think that even they would be jealous now."

"I don't know what to say Carrie, you've always known how I have felt ever since you turned me down for that dance. Those feelings have never really changed. Anytime I went out with a girl, I would always take them home early because they weren't you," he said with a slight redness coming to his cheeks and a yearning to hold her tight against him.

"Well, let's do what I've always wanted to do with you," said Carrie as she pressed herself up against him and backed him into a wall. Their mouths found each other and for minutes which felt like hours, they kissed passionately and clumsily like it was their first kiss. He strayed away from her mouth and slowly made his way across her cheek and down her neck. Carrie let out a slight moan and he paused on that spot and kissed it with more passion.

"O Colin, please don't stop!" She moaned as he moved across to her throat.

"Mmmmm, you smell so good Carrie, and you taste like heaven," he said in between passionate kisses.

Suddenly stopping he said, "I'd like to go freshen up a little if you don't mind?"

"Of course not, the bathroom is right though there," Carrie said a little disappointed and motioned towards a door on the far side of the room. "I think I will go change into something a little more comfortable also."

Once inside the bathroom, he put his hands on the counter and took a deep breath as he looked in the mirror. Alright, don't be nervous, he thought, this is the girl of your dreams. The one who turned you down so many years ago but secretly liked you. He splashed some cold water on his face, loosened his tie and removed his jacket.

Walking back into the living room he noticed the lights had been turned down and a few candles had been lit.

"What do you think?" said Carrie, as her voice floated to him from somewhere across the room.

Looking around to where her voice came from his jaw dropped seeing what her "comfortable outfit" was. She still had on her black heels from earlier but now all she had to go with them was a pair of lace topped black thigh highs and a matching set of black lacey panties.

"Da-mn" was all he could muster at the breathtaking sight of her. Carrie wasn't what people would call a drop dead super model type, but she wasn't fat either. She was in the middle somewhere. From their conversations he could tell she wasn't happy with her weight or how she looked, but she always made his head turn and jaw drop anywhere he saw her.

"Well thank you! I'll take it as a compliment since it was a two syllable damn," she giggled as she sauntered closer.

"Now I feel a bit over dressed myself," he said looking at Carrie's magnificent body.

"Well... we can remedy that." And with that she threw a sheer robe on that covered her but left nothing to the imagination.

He refilled the glasses and they enjoyed another few drinks of the flavored champagne.

He finished his glass and started playing with the lace top on her thigh high and slowly dragging his fingers over her panties. He could feel her body shudder as his fingers brushed over her center.

Carrie noticed what he was doing and said in a demanding voice, "take off your shirt, get on your knees in front of me and lick my pussy."

He did as he was told and started using his tongue to play with her clit, she began to moan as with every movement.

"More Colin, more!" Carrie said shakily.

He continued to please her with his tongue and every once in a while he would poke his tongue in between her pussy lips. As he did she would moan louder, and her hips began to shake slightly back and forth. As he began licking and sucking her clit more furiously, he stuck a finger into her pussy. He felt Carrie's body pulse more intensely as he inserted a second finger.

"OH FUCK!" Carrie screamed "I am going to cum!"

He inserted a third, then followed by a fourth finger and her body began to pulse more and more. He removed his tongue from her clit, but kept playing with her pussy with his fingers. He varied the in and out thrusting with his hand and Carrie came all over his hand.

"Wow! I don't think I've ever cum with just someone's fingers in me before." She said a little out of breath. "Now it's my turn. Switch me places!"

He did so and she pulled his pants down to his ankles. His member barely contained within his boxers. Twitching ever so slightly at the motion.

"Sorry," he said. "I'm a little nervous."

"That's ok, I know how to fix that," and with that Carrie took his cock in her mouth and began to suck while moving her head back and forth. She took her time playing with him until he became fully erect in her mouth. She used her tongue to lick up and down his cock and swirled the end. She even took his balls in her mouth and sucked on them for a bit. He never had his cock go down a woman's throat before, but Carrie opened her throat all the way and took it all in. She looked him in the eyes at that moment and hummed a little.

"O FUCK!" He yelled and his cock began to pulse in her throat. She grabbed the base of him as she slowly slid his cock out of her mouth.

"Tasty," she said as she licked the pre-cum off the tip of his cock with her tongue and gave it a slight kiss. You can cum in my mouth if you like, but I'd rather you do it inside my pussy right now. I will suck you dry another time," she suggestively said as she grabbed his tie and led him towards her bedroom.

Once in her bedroom she quickly slipped out of her robe and let it fall to the floor.

"Let's use this and this," as she removed the tie from around my neck and the sash from her robe. "Tie me down and a fuck me, 'cause I need a good fucking!"

He took his tie and the sash and wrapped her wrist with the tie first and the other end around her headboard. He leaned over her body and did something similar with the sash. As he did so, he let his cock slide over Carrie's nipples which came to hard points at the slightest touch.

He stepped back to admire his handy work, "hmmm. Something missing," he said as he removed a large ribbon from the top of her dresser.

"What's that for?" She wondered as he came closer.

"Close your eyes and you will find out," he stepped closer and wrapped the ribbon around the back of her neck and then he covered her eyes with it. He slowly rolled her perky nipples in between his forefinger and thumb to make them as fully erect as possible.

"Ooohhhhh!" She exclaimed.

"Now don't move," he told her as he took the extra length of the ribbon and tied the ends around each of her nipples, making sure the ribbon was tight and there wasn't much slack. "Now if you move your head too much, you will also pull your nipples a little." He demonstrated for her and she let out another moan from the pleasure.

Carrie was strapped to the bed with her nipples straight in the air, and his member was throbbing and ready to enter her pussy. He climbed onto the bed and positioned himself and slowly entered her. "You are so wet and damn you feel so good!"

"I was going to say the same thing," she said as he began to slide in her.

Back and forth he went. He began slowly but steadily built up the pace. He felt her body begin to pulse and he stopped his actions.

"Whaaattt?" She moaned, and then he drove his cock hard and deep inside her. He continued this hard fucking for a few minutes until her whole body began to quake and she started to cum.

Carrie came for what seemed like minutes squirting everywhere. She soaked his cock, her pussy, and her legs. One, two, three times she squirted as she came.

"Don't stop, more, I want more," she demanded and he continued to fuck her. In and out, slowly steadily, varying different movements in her.

"I'm going to cum again!" she screamed as juices oozed from her pussy. His cock began to throb and he pumped her harder. Suddenly stopping as his tip shot cum deep into her pussy.

"Yes, yes, O Colin fill me up," as her body began to shake and quake again and she came again.

***

Colin awoke suddenly from his dream, as Miss Carrie sauntered down the row of desks towards him.

"Colin," she said firmly. "This means detention again."

"Yes, I know Miss Carrie, see you after school"...he said with a smile on his face and wet spot growing on his boxers under his pants.

The End