Colombian Diva Likes Black Men

Story Info
Dalton fucks curvy Nenita's ass in Ottawa.
1.1k words
2.38
3.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers

In the basement of the International Affairs Canada building located in the east end of Ottawa, the night shift gets boring as fuck. Like all Canadian Government buildings, the place sucks. Those who work there go out of their way to make sure the place sucks. The security guards and the cleaners don't have it easy, and they're not paid all that well but they're the ones who keep the building running. Dalton Stephenson is a big and tall, handsome young black man who recently joined the I.A.C. security team and he doesn't like it one bit. The security management team sucks, and the client is real uptight. The pay is alright, but could be better. Why hasn't Dalton quit yet?

Dalton is trying to save some money so he can move out of Ottawa. The brother lives in a tiny apartment with his dog Harriet. Two years after graduating from Carleton University with his Criminology degree, Dalton is no closer to getting a job in his field. Working security and doing call center gigs is alright, but Dalton feels he should be working as a police officer or a corrections officer somewhere. Who bothers with getting a university degree only to earn a dollar or two more than the minimum wage? Since the City of Ottawa sucks balls, Dalton wants to leave. In the meantime, a brother's got to find some entertainment to kill the boredom...

It's a damned shame that the City of Ottawa and the Canadian Government sector have very little to offer young men and women who recently graduated from college or university. All the good jobs are taken by stubborn old Canadians who refuse to retire or kick the bucket. As a result of that, tons of university-educated young men and women are languishing in lower-tier jobs at Walmart, Home Depot, Starbucks, McDonald's and the like. While working as a security guard, Dalton met many others in the same situation. It's depressing as fuck but misery does love company...

Dalton met someone quite interesting while directing traffic in the crowded underground parking lot of the International Affairs Canada building. Nenita Cabrera, a tall and curvy, big-bottomed Latin woman with an attitude. Dalton has a thing for haughty females, hence why his apartment is littered with posters of female celebrities such as Serena Williams, Charlize Theron, Lucy Liu and the like. Come on, it's not that surprising. Someone's got to fuck the mean ladies and it might as well be Dalton. No shame in this player's game. Dalton went after Nenita because he wanted a piece of that fine Latin femme action. One night, the magic finally happened...

"Dalton, you're a real pain in the ass," said Nenita Cabrera, shaking her head. Wincing, the curvaceous, bronze-skinned Colombian arched her back while grinding her big ass against her lover's groin. This had the effect of driving Dalton's big black cock even deeper inside Nenita's butt hole. With a smile on his face and a song in his heart, Dalton continued to fuck Nenita's asshole. Feisty Latin women with big butts need to get butt fucked and Dalton is the man for the job. It's really that simple at the end of the day...

"Calma te, corazon, calm down, sweetheart," Dalton said, and he playfully smacked Nenita's ass while plowing his dick into her butt hole. Nenita's ass felt warm and tight around Dalton's cock and he absolutely loved it. Hell, Dalton's dick filled every inch of Nenita's asshole to the point that she couldn't have squeezed out a fart if she wanted to. Judging by the suppleness of Nenita's butt hole, the curvy Latin gal was definitely no stranger to anal sex. Butt fucking is an acquired taste. Some ladies love it. Some ladies hate it. It's not something done casually or on the fly...

"Be honest, Dalton, you've been wanting this ass since you first saw me," Nenita groaned, and Dalton laughed, nodding in sheer agreement. Nenita Cabrera looked hot in her security uniform and her ass looked like it was ready to pop out of her cargo pants. Of course Dalton wanted a piece of that. Some black men really like Latin women, and there's nothing wrong with that. Well, as much as she loathes to admit it, Nenita has a thing for Los Hermanos De Africa, the brothers from Africa. They're so masculine and strong, and got the dick of death. How can even a mean and sexy Latin diva resist?

"Hmm, your ass is divine," Dalton replied, and Nenita smiled, then her smile turned into a wicked grin. Nenita is a mean bitch, and even while getting fucked in the ass, she can be petty as fuck. Flexing her anal muscles, Nenita gripped Dalton's dick like a vise, and the brother actually groaned in surprise. Nenita briefly turned her head and winked at Dalton, and he smiled nervously. The brother was starting to wonder what he got himself into. That's the thing about these feisty Latin women. They don't take shit from nobody. Even with Dalton's dick in her booty hole, Nenita had to remind him who runs the show...

"Pull out," Nenita suddenly snapped, and Dalton nodded, then complied with the feisty Latin dame's wishes. Nenita winced as Dalton squeezed his big black cock out of her butt hole. Shortly after Dalton's dick exited her butt hole, Nenita squeezed out a loud, wet fart. A lot of females like to pretend they don't fart but Nenita isn't like that. If a man cannot handle the power and potency of female farts, then he has no business sticking his dick inside a woman in the first place. As far as Nenita is concerned, female farting is a form of feminine empowerment and self-determination. No shame in the feisty Latin dame's game at the end of the day...

Dalton stood there, watching Nenita. He was hoping she'd let him stick his dick back in her booty hole but she flat out refused. Grinning wickedly, Nenita pulled her cargo pants back on and readjusted her security uniform until it was crisp and neat. Without saying another word, Nenita walked out of the International Affairs Canada building's underground parking lot, and headed upstairs. Dalton jacked himself off until he came, then fixed his security uniform before returning upstairs. Why is it that the biggest and most beautiful butt in town is almost always attached to a crazy, mean bitch? It's one of the mysteries of the multiverse. Dalton went back to work, finished his shift then headed home. Just another day in Ottawa, home of the most passive-aggressive people on Earth.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers