Colors

Story Info
White man courts Salvadoran woman.
2.1k words
4.51
13.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sighed. I had a job that paid well. As a hard-working member of the federal government (don't laugh: not all government jobs are cushy make-work types), the head of the regional office (and that was as high as I was going to get: I had no desire to actually move to Washington, D.C.), I was pretty much set financially. In fact, I could retire in six months and with the pension I would get and the money I had already saved (I'm very frugal and live modestly), I'd have enough to comfortably live to be 150 without working another day. Pretty good considering I was only 49.

The issue was women. Specifically, the lack of one in my bed... er, life. I'd dated occasionally but just hadn't been able to find anyone to settle with.

My housekeeper, Catalina, who came by for one full day a week (Saturday) to keep my small (one-bedroom, 2-bathroom) house cleaner than any man could (I swear there is a recessive gene on the X chromosome that enables the viewing of molecule-size specks of dirt and dust), made a good person to kvetch to. I owned the house free and clear, for the record. I had picked it because I could buy it outright rather than have to get a mortgage. And I didn't need a huge mansion when it was just me there.

I wasn't vehement about it, but I did let Catalina know my frustrations.

"I understand, Ben. Because I work so much, I also have not been able to find a partner. It does get aggravating."

I asked her how much she worked, trying to be polite.

"Every day except Sunday."

Like me, Catalina was middle-aged. 51, to be exact. I wondered how long she'd be able to keep up the pace, and I said as much.

"I must keep working, Ben. Otherwise I will run out of money."

Catalina may no longer have been young, but she was still quite attractive. Her face had a few small wrinkles, but always bore a smile. A rather charming one. She was slim, but not rail-thin. As near as I could tell, hidden under that drab cleaning outfit was a woman with a decent bust and an ass with enough curvature to be quite sexy. And her skin tone was classic Latina. (Which she was: both her parents were Salvadoran. I, by contrast, am your stereotypical WASP, except that I am atheist: I've seen too many negative things to believe in a benevolent God.)

More importantly, she was someone who over the course of numerous casual conversations over the past 12 years (ever since I bought my house: I had hired her right away) I had gotten to know, and she was kind, caring, and very sweet.

An idea came into my head. I came over to Catalina and whispered to her. We discussed it for a few more minutes, and she smiled.

"As long as you're sure, Ben, I am willing to try."

"I am very sure, Catalina."

So the next Saturday, Catalina did a less intensive clean, finishing at 1 p.m. Afterwards, I sat next to her on the couch, and we watched a lighthearted movie, followed by a classic that had come out before either of us were born. We shared some laughs and held hands.

"Thank you, Catalina. I enjoyed being with you."

"I enjoyed being with you as well."

The next Saturday, she just did a very quick once-over of the house. She was finished by 10:30 a.m., leaving us six and a half free hours. I used what cooking skills I had (I'm not Wolfgang Puck, but living alone, I had to develop some or starve) and made a simple but tasty meal. Catalina was pleasantly surprised.

After eating, we watched two more movies. Neither one of us was a social butterfly type, so watching movies was an easy option.

"Don't bother with the cleaning next Saturday," I told her when she left. "Just come over and spend the whole day with me."

I did my best to keep the house clean that week, so Catalina's cleaning services would be unneeded.

"Not bad for a guy," she told me. "I could have this to my standards in half an hour." And it took her 26 minutes and 38 seconds. So we did, for all intents and purposes, have the whole day.

I took her outside to a clearing in the woods that few people came to, and we lay in the sun and chatted. When we got hungry, we ate the food in the basket I had provided.

"Are you trying to win my heart with food?" Catalina asked teasingly.

"If it's working, then yes."

Catalina giggled and moved her lips to mine for a soft, closed-mouth kiss.

"Thank you for not trying to rush things."

"I'll leave it up to you when you want to escalate the relationship. I'll be ready any time."

She smiled. "You are a good man, Ben."

We did various things over the next twelve Saturdays. I took her to a noon showing of a play and to a movie in the theater. We attended an exhibit of Latin art at the local gallery. We went out three times to a restaurant we both liked for lunch. And several times we stuck to sitting on my couch and watching movies.

After our fifteenth date, Catalina did not make a move to leave at 5 p.m., like she normally did.

"I am ready to initiate sexual relations this evening, Ben. It's been just as long for me and I am as lonely as you."

We made pit stops, stripped, and climbed onto my bed.

"I don't know what you like, Catalina, so I'll let you lead."

"Let's start with a deeper kiss."

Instead of the closed-mouth kisses we'd been sharing, Catalina parted her lips and we had a long, deep, tongue-twining lovers' kiss that only stopped when we had to breathe.

"That was nice, Catalina."

"Yes, it was."

She slid her body upwards a bit and presented her breasts to my face. Like I had thought, they were not small. And they weren't particularly saggy, either.

"Lovely."

"C-cups, hon."

I kissed her neck, then made my way slowly down through her cleavage. Catalina made soft little sounds. I gently cupped her chest, then kissed the base of her left breast. Her breathing deepened slightly.

I used my tongue to trace a helix upwards, taking my time. I was rewarded with a smile. I circled ever closer to her nipple and finally reached it, giving it a suck. Then I repeated the procedure on her right breast.

"Mmmmm. Suck them, Ben."

"My pleasure."

I began suckling in earnest, adding to her pleasure by flickering my tongue over the tip of her nipple. With the breast not in my mouth, I caressed it and used my fingertips on the nipple. I didn't bite or pinch them, remaining gentle.

"Nice." Catalina's arms secured my head in place. As I continued, switching between her breasts so they both got equal time, she shivered slightly and her voice started to change to a moan.

After a bit, her hand wandered down and idly stroked me to hardness. Once I was hard, she disengaged her chest from my face.

"Do you like giving oral sex, Ben?"

"Yes."

"So do I. Let us pleasure each other with our mouths."

She lifted herself upwards and we adjusted our positions so that we could properly 69. She lowered her pussy to my waiting tongue and simultaneously kissed the head of my stiff pole before slipping her lips around the tip of it.

I licked along her slit, making her shiver slightly. After licking back and forth along it until I could feel her starting to juice up a bit, I slid my tongue between her folds.

She took about half my cock into her mouth and used her tongue to trace sensual patterns along the bulb. My hips bucked spontaneously, encouraging her to continue. She started sliding her head up and down, going from having just the tip of my cock inside her mouth to most of it.

I moved my tongue faster inside of her, swirling it in a circle to catch as much of her sweetness as possible. Her thighs tightened around my face. I maneuvered a hand to her box and found her clit with a fingertip.

She responded by putting one of her hands between my legs and gently caressing my balls. They were already filling nicely, but adding the touch of her fingertips accelerated the process.

I lightly teased her clit as I redoubled my efforts with my tongue. Her body was quivering. I gave her one last deep swirl, and she gushed over my face. I gulped down as much of her honey as I could.

Her orgasm triggered my own. My cock throbbed and twitched as I fired jets of cum into her eager throat. She swallowed every drop.

After we recovered enough to move, Catalina climbed off me and lay next to me.

"I would like to stay the night. Perhaps tomorrow morning we could make love."

"A great idea," I nodded. I climbed out of bed to wash my face, which was still coated with her ambrosia. We cuddled for a bit, ate dinner, watched a movie, and I fell asleep holding her.

I woke up with her still in my arms. I disengaged my body from hers to do my morning routine. When I returned, she was awake, and she did her morning routine before rejoining me in the bed.

We cuddled and made out for a bit until my cock was hard and her pussy was juicing. Then she gave me a smile. "I am too old to get pregnant. I finished menopause three years ago. So I would like you to finish inside me."

"What's your favorite position?"

"Missionary. That way you get to do most of the work and I get to look at your face."

An honest reason. I lay her on her back. She spread her legs. I lubed up my cock with her leaking juices, then slowly slid inside her.

"Do not go too fast, Ben. I am no longer young."

"Neither am I. I would have gone slowly in any case because I am physically incapable of wildly plowing you like a dog in heat."

Catalina smiled. "Let us begin, Ben."

I moved even slower than I could at first, savoring the feeling of being inside Catalina. She was very tight. She smiled and gave me gentle squeezes with her internal muscles as we both settled in.

Then I built gradually to a steady rhythm, and Catalina's body began moving in time with mine. Her moans encouraged me to keep it up. The expression in her eyes was one of unalloyed pleasure.

I smiled down at her. "This feels wonderful."

"So it does."

I wrapped my arms around her and leaned my torso forward. Continuing the steady rhythm. I moved my lips to hers and she kissed me. Our tongues twined as our bodies continued to mesh.

I moved my lips to her breasts, taking a nipple into my mouth and suckling. Her moans increased in intensity and she wrapped her legs around my hips.

I continued pumping into her. Her body tensed and her pussy spasmed around me as she climaxed. I wasn't quite ready to fire yet, so I continued my smooth thrusting. Within a moment, she had a second climax, and this one did get me to squirt inside her. She milked my balls dry with her pussy before I pulled out and lay next to her.

"Catalina, that was wonderful."

"Thank you, Ben. I enjoyed it greatly."

"Would you like to move in with me, quit your job and let me take care of you? I will be ready to retire soon."

We worked out the details. She would wind down her existing contracts and quit at the same time I formally retired. We formalized the financial details so that she would be taken care of if I died but she couldn't up and leave while taking most or all of my money with her. A clause, however, was put in that I couldn't up and leave and leave her old and with nothing.

Neither circumstance came into effect. Once we were both no longer working, we discovered that we liked spending time with each other while not in bed even more than we liked spending time in it. It's been 15 years since our first date and we have happily grown old together.