All Comments on 'Colors and Shapes'

by Mesmerciless

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
RootOfTheStoryRootOfTheStoryover 3 years ago

Excellent as always, my friend.

cuzimhavingagoodtimecuzimhavingagoodtimeover 3 years ago

Eh, I was rooting for her this time.

It's nice to have the girl escape now and then, keeps the tension up. Plus, She deserved the win.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Huh.

So this is what Seb is scared of becoming. Conversely, exactly what Chelsea wants him to become.

Props to him. Honestly that story is great and the tension of morality is a wonderful part of it. I'm patiently waiting for the next installment, whenever that may be.

Sometimes though, we just wanna get off to some brainwashing smut without thinking too much about morality. This story - damn, if it isn't a quality showcase of just that. So often the story gets lost and we never see the character shine through. But you managed to cram in a sympathetic character that fell for the brainwashing perfectly. It's a hard act to make us horny readers care for someone we're actively wanting to watch break, and yet, you did.

We'll probably never see a sequel to this, but it doesn't need one. Self-contained and sexy as all hell. Great work, Mesmerciless.

SombrasinfernoSombrasinferno7 months ago

I have read this story multiple times and i love it every time! My only wish is that there was a follow up to it so we can see the aftermath of tiffany being hypnotized.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMesmerciless@Mesmerciless
Hypnokinky writer of hypnokinky erotica, mostly (but not exclusively) of the maledom / femsub variety. My stories are all fantasies, and do not necessarily reflect my real-world beliefs. twitter.com/mesmerciless