Colors and Shapes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was afternoon by the time the two of them left. He was dressed in a mechanic's jumpsuit. She wore a different sparkly bikini from last night, but the collar and ears remained. He swatted her ass as she entered the car before swaggering over to the driver's side with a smug smirk.

I couldn't wait to wipe it off his stupid face.

When I was sure they were gone, I slid out my car, pulling the toolbox along with me. I hustled to the back of the house, wary of any onlookers. The air was silent and still. For some reason, that only made me more nervous.

I crept up to a window and set the toolbox down, fishing through it for a flathead screwdriver. Just like my sister had shown me once. With the right tool in hand, I carefully pried the screen from the window, setting it down carefully before jimmying the pane itself open. It took a few tries, but eventually my shaking hands completed their task.

I was in.

I crawled over the windowsill and dropped into a cramped kitchen. It was surprisingly clean for a bachelor pad, the countertops shining with nary a dirty dish in sight. My sister's doing perhaps? Did he make her clean dishes as well as his cock?

Pushing that thought out of my head, I searched the small home, looking for anything that might qualify as blackmail material. But as I roamed the den and the office, nothing that would fit the bill turned up. There were oddities, sure. Textbooks about psychology and CGI. A surprisingly fancy computer. Sketches and watercolors of optical illusions. A dog-eared paperback on "The Forgotten Art of Mesmerism."

I should've known. Should've realized how much trouble my sister was in. Should've bolted out of that house immediately and called the cops.

Instead, I broadened my search to the bedroom. Unlike the rest of the home, this area was as revolting as I expected. The sheets were in an impossible tangle. Clothes were scattered all over the desk and floor. The air was heavy and musky with sex. Still, I did my best to hold my breath and scour the room. Until I hit what I thought was the mother lode.

There was a box of VHS tapes in the closet. Their cases and labels were blank, save for number sequences scrawled in sharpie. I couldn't figure out what they meant, but I was almost certain what the videos contained: compromising footage of Kimmy.

What could he possibly have on her? What would be ugly enough to keep her trapped in this town, serving a man who degraded her on a daily basis? A dark, mysterious aura seemed to leak from black plastic casings, curdling my fear into dreadful curiosity.

I had to be sure, I told myself. There was a chance these were decoys, or yet-to-be-recorded blanks. If I called the police now, there was a chance they would find nothing, landing me in hot water instead of him. And my chances of rescuing Kimmy would dwindle.

So I took one of the tapes to the VCR in the next room. I sat on the couch, grabbed the remote, and pressed "play."

Then everything became colors and shapes.

Colors and shapes.

Can't look away. Pretty. Sparkly.

Obedient. Docile. Horny. Weak.

My pussy twitches. My bare skin yearns. For touch. For pleasure. For guidance.

I'm so drowsy. So horny. So weak.

I'm...I'm Tiffany. My name is Tiffany. My sister is Kimmy.

Remember. Remember...what? So hard to remember. So hard to think. So easy to relax. To rub my horny pussy. My hand's already there. It's so hard to think. So easy to slip my fingers inside my panties. To...

Ah...ahh...it feels good. I feel so good. So weak. So obedient. So docile. So...

Nnngh...stop.

My eyelids flutter.

Think of...sister...think of Kimmy...think of how she...looked...back on stage...in the store...she looked...

She looked so happy.

Why? Did he show her these colors and shapes? Did they make her happy? Will they make me happy too?

My lips slide open, releasing a heavy sigh. Being happy sounds...nice...but...wait...

Mmmm...God, my pussy feels so...yummy. Why am I fighting it? Why am I ruining it by thinking? I don't wanna think. I just wanna keep rubbing. Wanna keep watching the pretty shapes. It feels good to watch them. It feels good to be obedient. Docile. Horny. Weak.

So...pretty...

Fuck. Please. No. My name is...Tiffany...my sister is...happy...I wanna be...happy too...wanna...

I wanna...I wanna cum. I wanna cum so bad. Please, let me cum. I'm so close. I want it. I need it. Let me...let me...please...

Ah...!

My pussy gushes.

My body clenches and erupts.

Fireworks pop in my head, making colors and shapes that burn my thoughts away.

Pretty. Sparkly.

My body goes limp. My head lolls to the side, drool dripping from my lips onto my sticky, twitching thighs.

My eyes try to focus.

The screen in front of me is dark. But there are still traces of colors when I blink. I'm vaguely aware the tape has stopped. Vaguely aware I was trying to remember something...but what?

Start simple. Work forward.

My name is...Obedient.

No...

My name is...Docile.

No...

My name is...Horny.

No...

My name is...my name is...

...Whatever my Master wants it to be.

The answer slots snugly in my brain. It feels true. Right. Safe. Warmth flows over my tingling body. I smile, happy to have such a perfect thought. But thinking of it was so tiring. I don't wanna think anymore.

I pick up the remote and press "rewind." As the colors and shapes rush by in reverse, I slide my hand back between my legs, playing idly with myself as I wait for tape to start again.

Not thinking is...nice...

Pretty...

Sparkly...

No thinking...

Obedient...

Mm...

The screen snaps off, and I'm staring open-mouthed at my own reflection. I'm naked and on my knees in front of the T.V. There's a man standing nearby with the remote in his hand. He's looking at me strangely. I feel like I should react, but I don't know what to say. I don't know what to think. I hope he'll tell me.

"Who are you?" he asks. His voice is forceful. Commanding. I like it. But his question has me stumped. "Do you remember?" he presses. I put a finger to my lips.

Remember...remember...

I smile, finally remembering my perfect answer from before. "I'm whoever my Master wants me to be," I say. He arches his eyebrows. Then smiles. My heart skips with joy.

A meek voice calls from the door. "Master? Is it safe now?"

Something in that voice stirs me. The man turns and calls back.

"It's alright, Kitty," he says. "You can come in."

Kitty...Kitty...I know that name. That's...my sister. My sister is...

She's here now, standing beside the man I now recognize as her Master. She stares, her eyes wide, her mouth agape. Again, something tells me I should think some way about this. Again, I'm at a loss. I'm too sleepy. Too horny. Too weak.

"Recognize her?" the man asks Kitty. "Dumb slut fried her brain watching your favorite video."

"I...think that's my sister, Tiffany," Kitty answers. "But I dunno why she's here."

Tiffany...is that...me? It sounds familiar but...no that can't be right. I'm whatever my Master wants me to be. Is this man my Master as well as Kitty's? What if he isn't? What if nobody tells me what to be? The questions make my head hurt. I decide to stop thinking again.

"Did you tell her to come get you?" The man asks Kitty, his eyes narrowing.

My sister quickly shakes her head. Her collar jingles. "No Master. I did exactly what you told me. I'm a good pet, I promise."

"You are," the man nods. "I guess if you were trying to betray me, you would've told her about the video. Oh well..."

He looks down at me. I stare back up at him. I smile for no reason. Then realize I've started fingering myself again. I don't know why. It just seems like the right thing to when my head feels empty.

"Can we keep her, Master?" Kitty mewls behind him. "Please?"

"If she passes the test, sure," he answers, kneeling down so his eyes are level with mine. His gaze, his closeness freezes me in an instant. I feel captivated. Breathless. Like my world is about to change.

"You know who you are?" he asks me.

I don't even need to think to answer this one. "Whoever my Master wants me to be," I chirp.

He smiles. "Uh-huh. And who am I?"

I squint. "Kitty's Master?"

"That's right. I made the video that made Kitty. And the video that made you. So that makes me..."

My breath catches. Can it be? Am I so lucky? "Master?" I squeak.

He smiles and nods. "That's right. Good girl."

Kitty giggles and claps. I sit back on my heels, awash with relief. I have a Master. It's just what a weak, horny, obedient slut like me needs. He'll tell me what to think. He'll teach me how to be happy. Just like Kitty.

My reverie is interrupted by the sound of a belt clicking. I blink, and Master's cock is bobbing before my eyes. It's so...perfect. The slight curve of the shaft. The flushed, eager tip. I can't look away. It feels like it takes up my entire vision.

For a brief moment, I'm afraid I won't know what to do.

But then my mouth falls open and my tongue lolls out, spilling the saliva that had been pooling onto my tits. I wrap my lips around Master's girth, my mind going blissfully blank as I take him deep down my throat. My tongue greedily indulges in every inch. My nose luxuriates in his scent. I bob my head back and forth, desperate to make him happy. To feel him stiffen inside me. To taste his cum. To have him fill my mouth as perfectly as he fills my mind.

"We'll have to think of a new name for you," he grunts. "But for now...I think I'll call you Tits. How does that sound?"

His rough hands yank my hair, pulling his cock from my lips with a wet pop. "I love it, Master," I answer, my voice shaky and hoarse.

"Good girl, Tits." He pats my cheek, then shoves himself back into my mouth. He pistons me back and forth on his cock, fucking my face with vicious abandon. I go limp, yielding to his strength. My tits bounce. My eyes water. My thighs squeeze. My pussy throbs. I feel used. I feel amazing.

Finally, he throws me aside. My face hits the carpet, saliva and pre-cum splattering from my lips. I giggle stupidly. Master snaps his fingers behind me.

"Kitty," he barks. "Down next to Tits. Both of you on all fours. Now."

I'm shaking so badly I can barely move. But I manage to right myself on my forearms, lift my hips and ass into the air. I can see Kitty adopt an identical pose next to me. Our eyes meet. She grins. I grin.

Then moan as I feel Master's cock in my pussy. It becomes my entire world as he fucks me, a pulse of pleasure impossible to escape. I buck my hips against him, needing to go harder. Faster. Needing to make him cum. He grabs me and slaps my ass hard, admonishing me. The sting and shock causes me to freeze a moment, before an orgasm erupts inside my weak, useless body.

I gasp, moaning in unintelligible, insatiable ecstasy. Master slides his cock free, chuckling. He's saying something to me, but my ears are roaring too loudly to hear it. The words sound like insults. I savor every spiteful syllable.

Through misty eyes, I watch as he yanks the panties off Kitty, her back arching and her lips crying out as he roughly takes her too. There's a vague jealousy smoldering inside me, but not enough air left to fuel it. I'm breathless and beautifully broken. Transfixed by Kitty's pointy, jiggling breasts. Her dripping lips. Her yelps of ecstasy. When she cums, a shaky growl reverberates in the back of her throat before dissolving into whimpers. They sound like music to me.

Then Master's hands grasp my hips again.

Could it be? Am I really so lucky?

"Tell me you're sorry," he says. His voice is strained. He's close.

I lick my lips. "I'm sorr-eee!" I shriek with pleasure as his cock fills me.

"Tell me you're a dumb, broken bitch."

"I-I'm a d-dumb b-broken bi-bi-bi...aahhh." My jaw goes slack. My mouth can't finish the words. But my body glows with their truth.

"You'll always obey me."

"Alwwaays ob-beyyyy--!"

"Whatever I want."

"Wuh-wuh-evah...want."

"Good girl," he growls. Then comes one final, violent thrust.

I feel his cock spasm like an earthquake. The core of my being shatters. I am destabilized. I am delirious. His cum spills out my pussy and down my shivering thighs. I want to move to catch it but I can't. Can't move, can't think, can't even speak. Sounds and saliva dribble from my useless mouth, my face pressed into the carpet. Nothing makes sense. Everything is perfect. I'm a dumb broken bitch. I'm a good girl. I'm whatever Master wants me to be.

Kitty touches my shoulder. I blink until I'm able to make out her smile. "You're so lucky, Tits," she says. "I had to beg for a whole week for him to cum inside me."

My chest swells with pride. I grin, only to frown when I realize Master is gone.

"He just went to shower," Kitty says, reading my expression. "Don't worry, he'll be back. Until then, why don't we watch another video together?"

Video...that sounds nice. I nod, using the last of my strength to turn myself over and sit up. I dumbly watch as Kitty grabs the remote and turns on the T.V. Master's cum is still leaking from my pussy onto the carpet. I stare at it in dumb fascination, until Kitty pats my head from the cushion above.

"I'm so glad you came here to find me," she murmurs.

To find...her?

What is she talking about?

I came here to...to...

The T.V. snaps on. Kitty and I sigh in unison.

The colors and shapes return. I fall into bliss.


12