Colors of the Rainbow Pt. 02

Story Info
Kelly's feeling really blue after last week.
3.4k words
4.6
7.7k
13
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next two weeks were... well... weird wouldn't begin to describe it. We didn't have a repeat of that fateful day. Not even close. If I got even a little rough, Kelly would gently turn me down with a "I'm not in that kind of mood this time." She was nice. Not upset. We talked about it several times. But she never got back to that height. I asked her about anal and her response was equally categorical though totally polite.

I'd pretty much chalked it up to a one time thing until the most casual of events changed things. A routine update on my phone. We were laying in bed having just finished the last episode of some stupid Netflix movie. It was just sexy enough that I thought it might kickstart some bedtime fun. But just dull enough that it nearly put both of us to sleep. A real mixed bag. I grabbed my phone and sighed, "Stupid updates. Seems like there's one every other week," I muttered. I hit the 'update now' button and suddenly the screen flashed and went black. When the little blue icon popped up and said, 'now updating, this will only take a minute,' I flipped the phone towards my wife and said, "Five bucks says it's longer than a minute."

She smirked and flicked her eyes over to look at the screen. And suddenly, her face changed. I saw it almost instantly. "Kelly?"

"It's all swirly again," she said with sadness in her voice.

"The phone?" I asked in concern.

"No," she said, still staring. "Him," she said, pointing to the little blue animated figure promising a short update that had already taken longer than a minute.

"It's solid blue," I said. She hadn't mentioned anything else being swirly in the last two weeks but now it seemed to be back.

"No... it's not," she said. She was frowning as she managed to tear her eyes away from the screen. I braced for some angry screaming but instead she just said, "It's not blue... it's all swirly again, Max. I'm broken again."

"What? No, you're not," I said, sitting up and looking at her. "Is anything else swirly in the room? Am I?"

"No... everything's fine. But it must be wearing off... God this sucks," she said, flailing her arms. But she didn't seem angry. Just dejected.

"I know, babe," I said. "We'll make an appointment to go see the Doctor, okay?"

She sniffed and nodded, "Will you hold me, Max?"

"Of course," I said and she snuggled into my arms.

"I just feel so useless, Max."

"Because you occasionally see some swirling colors?" I said with a laugh.

"It's just... you take such good care of me and I'm such a nuisance with this. I know I'm more trouble than I'm worth," she said. She sounded almost despondent and it broke my heart.

"You're not useless and you're definitely not a nuisance or trouble. Where are these ideas coming from, babe?"

She looked up at me as I hovered over her, "It's nice of you to say that," then a tiny little smile creeped across her face, "I know of one thing I'm useful at," she said.

I laughed, "There's lots of ways you're useful to me honey. Sex isn't even in the top 10." I was trying to be chivalrous. To avoid suggesting that I'd married her only for sex. Apparently it was the wrong thing to say because her face changed to an utterly crestfallen expression.

"So I'm not even useful at sex? Fucking my useless cunt isn't even enjoyable to you?"

"What? Of course not, babe. Of course it is. You know it is." I felt like I was floundering. Like her mood had suddenly shifted in such a perplexing way that I had no idea how to respond.

She sniffed a little and then looked up at me, "I know what you'd like. I've been a bad wife. I haven't given you that tight hole you've been looking for... do you want it, Max? Would fucking my virgin ass make me useful?"

God help me, but in spite of myself, my cock was hard as a rock. "What?"

She looked at me with some renewed energy, sitting up now and staring at me with the intensity dialed up a few notches, "It would, wouldn't it? Then do it, Max? Fuck my little virgin ass. I want to be useful. I want you to use me like you deserve. Please? Please, Max."

"Uhh... we need some lube," I said, looking around.

"No you don't. You can hurt me. It's okay," she said. "Don't worry about me. You can just bend me over and rape my holes, Max."

The words were so harsh and sad. Spoken with defeat. "What are you talking about, baby? I would never do that to you. Let me find some lube so that it's good for you, okay. I don't want to hurt you," I said. I got up and went to the bathroom, opening the drawer and grabbing what I was looking for.

"You're too good to me, lover. Better than I deserve," she said. She was already on her knees, ass high in the air with her fingers spreading her ass cheeks for me in preparation. "Do what you want. Fuck my ass hard and brutal. Do it slow. You do whatever you want, please. Use me. Make me useful. Fuck my worthless holes so that I can finally be good for something," she said, the words tumbling out of her mouth.

"You sure you want this?" I said.

"I want you to have everything you ever wanted, Max. I'm a horrible, worthless, dumb fucking cunt for keeping this from you. Just fucking take it... please?"

I wasn't going to ask again. My own lust was boiling over. Kelly's perfect little bubble butt had always been an enticement for me. I'd only ever had one experience with anal before and I'd loved it. We'd only done it once though and no other girl had been willing. Remembering the lessons from my first time, I applied a copious amount of lube to my cock and then started working some into her ass with my fingers. First one and then a second. Kelly started sobbing quietly, "What's wrong?" I asked in concern.

"It's just that you're so nice and caring. So much better than I deserve. After how pathetic I've been, I deserve for you to just rape my ass in a back alley and toss me into a gutter but you're being nice and gentle so I enjoy it. And it's so good and I'm so sad that I haven't done this already for you, babe."

"Shhh," I said, "Stop talking like that. I want you to like this so much that you cum from it... that way you'll want it again, see. I AM being selfish," I said with a laugh.

She giggled, "Mmmm... I like that, baby. Don't treat me like a wife. I'm not that tonight. I'm more pathetic and useless than a wife should be. Treat me like I'm your little anal slut in training. Train my slut holes to like being fucked in the ass. Will that make me useful to you, Max? Will it?"

I was kind of getting into it and I positioned my cock at the opening of her ass, slowly pressing into her, "Tell you what, lover. Show me you can be a good slut who cums from anal and you'll be the most useful wife ever."

"Yessss," she hissed as my cock started sliding into her, "But not a useful wife... a useful three holed gutter slut," she said. "A pathetic cumdump for your cock," she said. She eased herself back into my cock, burying me to the hilt. It felt so hot and tight wrapped around my cock, I nearly blacked out for a second. "Why aren't you fucking your personal hole, Max? Is it still not good enough?" she said with a pitiful whine.

"Oh, God!" I said. "It's so fucking good and tight," I said.

She slammed her ass back into me again, causing both of us to moan, "Better than my useless, worthless, loose old cunt?" she asked.

"Different," I said, deflecting.

"Sounds like it's better, baby. I want it to be better. You deserve better. Will you fuck me and make me cum now? Make me your little anal whore, Max? Do it. Please," she said with an utterly desperate tone.

I started sliding in and out of her with increased pace. Her moans and gasps urged me on as I started slamming in and out of her. Her finger was strumming her clit with increased speed as she tightened her ass around me. It was all I could do to stay conscious from the almost overwhelming pleasure. "Oh God... yesssssss!" she screamed, "Fuckmefuckmefuckme," she chanted as she started cumming. "Fuck your worthless anal bitch, Max. Fuck her hard!"

Like I needed to be told. My fingers dug into her hips and I gave her five hard thrusts, bringing me to my own orgasm as I emptied myself into her. As I came down from my orgasm, I thought about what I had done and I collapsed next to Kelly. "I'm sorry babe. Are you okay?"

"God, yes!" she said, kissing me passionately. Her tongue danced in my mouth as we lay next to each other, her ass still sticking in the air. "It's been too long that I've been holding that back from you. I hope you enjoyed it."

"I did... it was sooo good, babe," I said, giving her a little kiss. "But what about all that other stuff? About being worried about being useless and a burden?"

"Oh that? Just a little pillow talk, I guess. I think you liked it though, didn't you?" she said.

"I mean... it was just that everything you were doing was hot, you know?"

"Well don't get used to it. I have too much of an ego to do that very often, lover," she said and rolled out of bed to go get cleaned up. I sat and watched as her freshly fucked ass danced into the bathroom, trying to figure out what was going on. This was two times now where something had happened. She'd complained about the color swirls and then gone absolutely bananas. I wasn't really one to complain but... well... it seemed utterly crazy and I was determined to figure it out.

---

The next morning I started trying to figure out what had happened. I was convinced it was something to do with the swirlies she'd seen. I called Doctor Jenkins' office and waited on hold for almost 30 minutes until she was able to speak.

"Sorry to keep you waiting, Max. How's Kelly?"

"Well... that's just the thing, Doc. She's been complaining about seeing the colors swirling again," I said.

"So soon? That doesn't make sense. Nobody else has had it even begin to fade for at least a year. And even then it was barely noticeable."

"Well... that's the weird thing. It's only happened twice and it was very specific both times," I said.

"What do you mean? It's not a generalized color fuzziness?"

"Nope... two specific instances. Both times she was looking at something on my phone. But that's not the weirdest thing," I said.

"No?" she asked. I could hear a pencil in the background scribbling down notes.

"No... It seemed to affect her mood," I said.

"What? Like she got depressed?"

"Yeah... well... the second time. The first time she went into a rage," I said, glossing over the sexual details.

"Well that's to be expected. Remember, she's lived with this condition for a long time. She's now had a taste of what life is like without it. Anger and depression are natural emotions to have when confronted with the potential grief of losing that newfound ability."

"I guess," I said, completely unconvinced. "Do you think she needs a refresh of the treatment already?"

"No... I think it's probably the opposite based on what you've said. It's so intermittent and rare, it sounds like maybe the treatment hasn't fully saturated within the optic nerve. So maybe there's some sparse signals not being fully processed right. Specific color wavelengths, you know?"

"Maybe," I said, thinking back to the night before. Kelly had insisted it was just the little icon on the screen that was showing signs of the swirlies. If that was the case, I could theoretically test it. "So maybe we wait a week or so and then I show her the same image on the phone again?"

"Oh... that would be perfect if you're able," the Doctor said, suddenly very excited. "Do you mind?"

"No... I just want to get to the bottom of it. I'll wait a week or two and then show it to her again. I'll let you know how it goes, okay?"

"Sounds good. Thanks Max. Tell Kelly I said 'Hi'. Good luck," she said and the line went dead.

The next couple weeks went by fine, though there was no repeat of anything from the last week. We kept having sex and I'd say it was better than normal. A little more vigorous. A little more playful. But it wasn't anything like the heights of the other two incidents. And despite her assertion that she'd enjoyed anal that first time, she steadfastly refused to do it again. After a couple weeks had gone by, I decided to talk to her about doing a second test.

"I know you and Doctor Jenkins think it makes sense but I'm telling you, everything is fine. I haven't seen any more of the color weirdness after that night," she said as she cleaned up the dishes.

I flipped the top on the dryer shut and turned back around, "Okay... great. Then let's do a quick test and prove it, okay?"

She sighed, "Fine... fine... if you're going to hound me. This is so annoying though," she said.

"You okay, Kelly?" I asked. It was weird that she would offer up this much resistance to what should be a pretty simple little experiment. Frankly, if she'd said 'ok', we'd already be done.

"I guess I'm just a little scared, you know. What if this treatment doesn't work on me? What if I need to have the procedure done every two months just to get by. It would suck, you know?" she looked at me and I had to go hug her. I wrapped my arms around her, feeling her press into me.

"We'll figure it out together. The Doctor thinks it's fine though. Remember, babe, even if it isn't, they'll learn something and improve the procedure. Maybe it won't help you. That might happen. But it'll help other people. That's why you're doing this, right?"

She sniffed and nodded, her face rubbing against my shirt. "Yeah. It just sucks to be so close, you know." She pulled away from me and gave a quick nod and smile, "But I'm sure it will work. Like I said, I've seen no other signs of swirly color shit. So let's go. Do your worst!" she declared.

I saw the steely resolve in her eyes and I knew the girl I loved was in there ready to conquer the world. I tapped away at my phone, forcing a quick factory reset then approving the update that followed. I'd already tried this a couple times just so I knew it would work. After about 45 seconds, the little blue man popped back up. I flipped the phone around to her and showed her the screen. Her face fell and I knew the answer.

"It's swirly, Max," she said with sudden forlorn sadness. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry I'm so pathetic. You don't deserve this," she said. Suddenly she dropped down to her knees in front of me, "Please... Please forgive me, Max."

"Kelly... something's really weird here."

"What, Max?" she asked as she looked up at me and licked her lips.

"We need to talk to the Doctor about this. You shouldn't be sad or angry every time you see these swirling colors," I said.

"Use me, Max."

The words hung in the air, echoing through my head and, in spite of myself, making my cock twitch. I took a breath and looked down at her, "I'm not going to 'use' you, Kelly. A man doesn't do that to a woman."

Her eyes raked up and down my body. I could practically feel the waves of lust rippling off of her. "Yes, Max. That's EXACTLY how a man should treat a woman."

"What do you mean?" I asked in confusion.

"We're sets of holes," she said in a barely audible whisper.

"What?" I asked.

"We're born as sets of holes, Max. We only feel complete when those holes are being used. Please, Max. Pick a hole and fucking destroy it."

This was all so weird and bizarre. Why was she talking like this? My wife wasn't a raging feminist but she wasn't... I don't know... whatever THIS was. And yet, the truth was, the images that her words conjured up were having an effect.

And she noticed. Her eyes flicked down to stare hungrily at my cock, "You like that, don't you? Do it then. I'm a stupid useless piece of fuckmeat, Max. So use me like one. At least make me a little bit useful. Please?" Her eyes snapped up to me with this look of utter innocence and submission. Like the nasty words she was uttering were the most perfectly natural words to say. "Here... I'll make it easy on you, Max," she said and opened her mouth wide and stuck her tongue out. She brought her hands up to my belt and unfastened it, allowing my pants to fall to the ground without protest. I was mesmerized by the obscene act. She grabbed my ass and pulled me into her mouth, sucking me all the way down. I watched as she looked up at me in submission while shoving my thick, hard cock down her throat.

She gripped my wrist and pulled it to the back of her head, guiding my fingers into a grip on her hair. I gave up. Maybe that makes me a bad person. I don't know. All I know is I got the best blow job I've ever had in my life. No. That's not accurate. I took it. I slammed into her gaping maw over and over, trying to see if she'd make me stop. It didn't matter how hard or deep I went. Or how long I kept it in. I held her on my cock long enough to make her sputter and her eyes flutter. When I pulled her off, she simply looked up at me and gasped, "More!" in an emphatic tone that left no room for doubt.

"Fine, bitch," I said. There was a trace of a tiny smile on her lips just before I slid my cock back in and gave up thinking about morality, emotions, or anything other than the pleasure this slut was bringing to my shaft. I didn't last very long. When I came, I gripped her hair and yanked her off of me, jerking my cock with my free hand and plastering her face with what felt like a gallon of cum. Her fingers, buried into her pants, were stroking furiously and the second shot from my cock triggered her own, screaming, orgasm. She shook sexily as I finished covering her with my jizz. I watched as it dripped down onto her black t-shirt, leaving a glistening splotch right between her breasts. Kelly looked up at me, panting, as she wiped it out of her eyes and neck, slurping it up hungrily.

"You liked that?" she said.

"Uhmm... It was unexpected," I said, catching my breath. "But I'm getting a little worried, Kelly."

"Why?"

I considered my words, "I think something is happening when you see these swirly colors again. We definitely need to see the doctor."

She frowned as she knelt there, covered in my cum. "I guess this is a little unusual," she said, then pulled the t-shirt up to her mouth and slurped the glob of goo down hungrily. Her eyes flicked up at me as she realized what she'd just done, "Maybe you're right," she said with a sexy smile. "But I'm not complaining, okay?"