Colors of the Rainbow Pt. 03

Story Info
Max and Kelly have an important doctor's visit to learn more.
2.3k words
4.8
9.2k
9
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We made an appointment to go visit the doctor the next day. Kelly was nervous... so was I for that matter. Unspoken was the possibility that my wife's brain might have had something permanently changed in her. This is a scary thought. I don't know about you but I think of my brain as "me"... and something involuntarily changing in there... well... it's a little "invasion of the body snatchers" to me. And it raises the interesting philosophical question, "Is this really my wife?"

As that thought spun into my head, I forced it out. I couldn't start thinking like that. I could borrow trouble about things that we barely knew anything about. I looked over and squeezed Kelly's hand. She was nervous and scared. Just like I was.

We drove in awkward silence, only occasionally saying a couple words to each other before retreating back into our own private thoughts. Kelly wasn't fully convinced I was right. She viewed each of the prior incidents as isolated whims of hers. She recognized that they were uncharacteristic outbursts but insisted that the thoughts hadn't been planted there or anything. They felt perfectly natural and rational. It was that very certainty that had me most alarmed, however.

So she agreed to go with me to see the doctor. As we pulled up, I tugged sharply on the silver door handle. My wife kept the car so clean that the reflective surface was like a mirror. As I looked down, I caught a brief glimpse of my wife's skirt covered ass as she climbed out of the car. And, God help me, I briefly imagined how good she'd looked when I'd bent her over and pounded her against the couch that first night. The twitch that my cock felt was... well... disturbing isn't quite the right word. But it's close.

As we came around the front of the car, I wrapped my arm around her. It wasn't intended to be a protective or possessive gesture. At least not consciously. But as soon as I did it, I curled my fingers gently into her shirt's fabric and pulled her close. She looked up at me in confusion then decided to say nothing and simply gave me a gentle kiss on the cheek. The sweet, intimate gesture made me smile. She was still my wife. This was still the same person.

We made our way into the office and the receptionist, a plumb middle aged woman, ushered us into the Doctor's office. "Hello Kelly. Hello Max," she said.

"Thanks for seeing us Dr. Jenkins," Kelly said, "I'm sure it's nothing but I want to make sure Max isn't overly concerned."

The doctor laughed, "Based on what you've told me Kelly, if your husband is sufficiently concerned that, despite the amazing sex, he thinks something might be wrong than I think we should take that seriously... don't you?"

I looked over at Kelly, surprised she'd given those details to the doctor. She simply nodded and said, "I suppose you're right."

"Okay... so I've been running some tests and I have a couple theories. The most likely one is that your mind is still adjusting to the colors and you're occasionally seeing something that reminds you of a previous event. It's a subconscious overlap of memory and emotion."

Kelly nodded along but I spoke up, "That doesn't seem right, Doc. She's seeing swirly colors like she used to... but only on specific objects. And her reactions are so amped up and atypical. Kelly... have you ever felt as mad or as depressed as you did those two times? Like ever?"

"No... I don't know... that's the thing isn't it? They felt natural to me. Like it was completely natural to be angry with you that first time?"

"Really? Angry at what?"

She paused. We'd talked about this. Her anger had seemed natural and normal to her but she couldn't articulate a reason. The best thing she'd been able to come up with was that she was angry I hadn't fucked her well but intellectually she knew that wasn't true. Or that I hadn't taken the amber alert seriously which she also knew wasn't true. She said nothing, conceding the point.

"Okay... well... the other possibility is that the new implants essentially have a sort of buffer overflow error."

"What does that mean?"

"Well... and mind you this is simply a theory... I looked back at the way we constructed the protein circuits. Like any circuit, they're designed to handle certain types of signals. Because we're dealing with light, these aren't digital signals but analog."

I nodded along, following mostly what she was saying. "Theoretically, there are a couple of very, very specific wavelengths of light that might create an issue for the protein circuits... but only if they bonded with a non-optic nerve neuron."

"Which they wouldn't, right? Because they're just finishing the chain along her optic nerve?"

The doctor looked slightly nervous but pressed on, "Well... the thing is, remember when I said everyone with this disease is different with the part of the neurological chain that misfires?"

We both nodded and she continued, "It's possible that it's the last link in the chain that's causing the problem."

"The last link? Meaning... the junction between optic nerve and her brain?"

"Uhhmm... yes... or the recipient cells at the surface of the brain even?"

"Ohhh..." I said and sat back. Kelly looked at me and I just stared back.

"Wait," she said, "Are you saying that they might have... replaced part of my brain?"

"Technically... but only a minute part. The 150 or so connection points for the optic nerve."

"But still... I mean... you said," she stammered out, I could see the fear on her face.

The doctor quickly rushed to reassure her, "You're still the same person. This isn't a reprogramming of your brain. This is a small, mechanical part of the brain completely disassociated with thoughts and memories. It's like changing the part of the hippocampus and making your breath slightly faster. Or making you not ticklish."

"And yet it affects her emotions?" I said.

The silence was poignant. Dr. Jenkins knew there was no proper response. Eventually she said, "Look... it's just a theory right now. We can run some tests to confirm but I think we shouldn't overreact."

My phone buzzed just then and I checked. It was a voicemail from the office. I flicked up on the phone, pulling up my messages and started to hit play on the voicemail when I noticed my wife's eyes staring at the bright green screen in my hand. "Max... swirls," she said softly.

Shit. Well... I guess if the Doctor wanted to see for herself, this was her opportunity.

"Kelly... you're seeing swirls right now?"

Kelly's eyes snapped to the Doctor and she hissed, "Yes... Your stupid treatment broke me even worse. Are you happy?"

"Kelly. It's okay," I said, trying to be calm.

"No... No it's not okay, Max. She's had her eyes on you since we first came to her for help?"

"What?" the doctor and I said simultaneously.

"You think I haven't noticed the way this bitch with her perfect little eyes and her big fat tits stares at you? She's practically drooling everytime we walk in."

"Kelly, I assure you...," the doctor said but was cutoff by my wife's hand slamming on the table.

"Don't lie to me. You think you're so much better than me. You're a rich successful doctor and what am I? Just some dumb housewife with broken eyes and a big dicked husband? Are you jealous, bitch?"

"Kelly... it kinda sounds like you're the one," I started to say more but suddenly Kelly's lips were on mine kissing me thoroughly. Her tongue swirled in my mouth but her eyes were still plastered on the doctor.

"You see. He's mine. You can't have him," she said, then turned to me, "And you... don't think I've forgotten you. You walk around all day with that big fat cock. You think you're so tough. Being all manly and strong. You think you're better than your weak little wife, don't you?"

"Kelly... know... I don't."

"I wish I had a big dick like that. I get it. I'd be fucking little slut doctors too."

"Kelly, I'm not fucking her," I said. Kelly's hands were yanking at my shirt now. So stunned was I by the accusations being leveled, I didn't even realize what she was doing. At least not until her hand started stroking my cock.

"I know, baby. And if I can't have this cock... At least I can keep it happy so it doesn't stray. I know you must fantasize about titty fucking that big boobed doctor."

"Doc... I don't... I swear," I said, trying to defend myself against the preposterous allegations. I was more convinced than ever that something was wrong but everything was happening so fast and it was so surreal that I couldn't think straight. Plus, the hand rubbing my cock was doing it with the expertise developed over years of marriage. It's the dangers of being married to someone who knows how to push every button.

"Does she suck your cock better than me?" she said. "Is that why you're not fucking her yet? I can do a better job sucking dick, baby," she said. Suddenly she fished my cock out of my pants and plunged her lips around it. I looked at the back of my wife's head in astonishment as she sucked my cock before looking up at Doctor Jenkins.

"Go ahead, Max. It's fine. Nothing I haven't seen before," she said with an air of dispassion. "It IS a pretty good size..." she said with a little smirk.

My wife came up off my cock for just long enough to say, "Keep your fuck holes to yourself, bitch," then plunged back down on my shaft eliciting a sharp intake of breath from me. She was deep throating me like she'd never done before. Like she had a point to prove.

I leaned my head back, giving up to the sensations that were being coaxed out of my shaft. Kelly bobbed up and down more and more, desperate gurgling and gagging sounds coming from her like she was some porn starlet trying to prove how good she could suck the chrome off a proverbial trailer hitch. "Fuck," I whispered then looked at the doctor.

"Indeed," she said back, making a little note on her pad. She scribbled out some words quickly then spun the pad and slid it towards me. I managed to focus my eyes long enough to read, "Play into it. See where this goes."

I looked at her questioningly and she said in a loud, clear voice, "You call that a blowjob? No wonder he's been telling me how good my titty jobs are. They probably feel better than your pitiful attempt to deep throat his big cock."

My eyes widened in shock. Was she trying to get my cock bitten off? I started to proclaim my innocence but Kelly came up with a fire in her eyes, "Fine! Maybe you do have bigger tits than me... but there's no way your pussy is as tight as mine!" She flung her leg over my lap and sank down instantly onto my cock. We both groaned in lust as our bodies smoothly joined together in the familiar way we'd come to love. She slid up and down on me, squeezing me with her pussy muscles and making me see stars from the pleasure.

"Fuck that's good, baby."

"Am I better than her?" she asked.

I started to respond but saw the Doctor shake her head back and forth. Why? What was the point of egging her jealousy on?

That's when it clicked for me. She saw red. She got angry. She saw blue. She got depressed. She saw green... bam... jealousy. Was that what was happening? The realization must have showed in my face because Jenkins gave me two enthusiastic thumbs up before pointing back to my wife.

"Uhmm... she's pretty tight, babe. I mean... sorry?"

"Fuck!" she moaned, as if that was exactly what she was hoping to hear. What she WANTED to hear. "How long have you been fucking her tight cunt? How long have you been giving her what's mine?" Her voice implored me to tell her more.

I couldn't really think of much. Truth be told, I couldn't imagine a tighter pussy than the one currently milking me as if her very breath depended on squeezing my cock off. "Since that first visit. She's so hot. I had to have her. You know how much I love big tits and smart women."

Kelly pouted, "So my dumb little brain and tiny tits aren't as good?" Despite the pout, she continued to bounce enthusiastically up and down on me. Kelly is a solid C. Probably even slightly bigger than that. And yes, she wasn't as big as the Doctor in the bust but nobody would ever call Kelly's tits small. Neither is Kelly dumb. She graduated Summa Cum Laude from Carnegie Mellon. She's well above average.

And yet, I knew the answer she wanted to hear, "Yeah, baby. You're nice and all. I wouldn't kick you out of bed, but you know I deserve better."

It was like I'd pressed the world's best vibrator directly onto her clit. Her whole body started spasming as she came. Every muscle was jerking and twitching. She was screaming as her head collapsed onto my shoulder and her pussy clenched and spasmed around my cock over and over. It was so sudden and unexpected, I wasn't even ready. My own orgasm faded away as she slid from my lap onto the floor, limp and spent.

She looked up at me with docile eyes then they flicked down to my cock, wet and raging as it stuck out from my pants, "Oh, God... I didn't make you cum... did I, baby?" she said. There was a hint of a wicked smile on the corner of her mouth.

"No," I said and she came again, collapsing on the floor and screaming. All I could do was look back at the doctor and mouth the words, "What. The. Fuck?"