Colossal Camgirl (BE, GTS growth)

Story Info
A 22nd-century camgirl grows to enormous sizes.
7.5k words
4.89
9.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thirty-eight... thirty-seven..."

"I KNOW! Fuck!"

Elle looked herself in the mirror one last time, anxiously scanning for flaws. Her makeup: perfect. Her hair: a calculated level of messy. Her breasts: inconspicuously nestled beneath a lace bra and half-button blouse, eagerly awaiting their moment in the spotlight.

"Thirty-two... thirty-one..."

"I'm GOING, you stupid metallic butthole!" Elle screamed, practically kicking down the door of her walk-in closet as she rushed into her bedroom. "I just couldn't find the right bra."

If her grapefruit-sized, floating camera drone had eyes, it'd be rolling them now -- though somehow, Elle knew what Roxy was thinking anyway. "It's important! None of the others were stretchy enough."

"Elle, the point is that it isn't supposed to stretch," her bot sassed in its Aussie accent.

"Well, it should stretch a bit," Elle whined as she assumed a cross-legged pose on her rose-pink bedsheets. "I have to give 'em a show." She inhaled, trying to collect herself. "How much time?"

"Nineteen seconds."

"FUCK! I'm too jittery, Roxy. I need a minute."

"You promised 9pm on the dot. Or do you want your fans to find some other slut to jack off to?"

Elle sighed -- knowing her drone, uncouth as it was, had a point. "'Kay. I'm ready. Where's the hose?"

"It's right here," Roxy sighed, and a robotic garden hose it controlled slithered up to Elle. In lieu of a nozzle, a hollowed-out dildo was attached to the top.

Elle smiled. "Then let's make history."

Seventy-five years ago, in the mid-21st century, humans had become so addicted to their devices that they stopped leaving their homes altogether. With an entire species now isolated from itself, the global population plunged, and society took a dive along with it. The economy collapsed. Wars were started. Humanity was mere generations away from extinction. Technology bans were proposed, but populist politicians were afraid of upsetting their app-addicted constituents. No, the real solution turned out to be something nobody expected:

Cum pipes.

That was what their detractors in the media called them -- though in fairness, that's what they were. The world's plumbing systems, so efficient at transporting water and natural gas, would now also be designed to transport human ejaculate around the planet at supersonic speeds. Any woman who wanted to get pregnant by any man could do so in nanoseconds.

It was more successful than anyone anticipated. The global population exploded, then exploded again, going from 4 billion to 40 in the span of several generations. Mankind entered into an era of unprecedented economic, cultural, and technological success.

But most of the cum went to the camgirls.

For over a century now, their kind had grown to become Earth's favorite entertainers, some attracting billions of devoted followers -- so long as they proved willing to do anything on livestream. Hopelessly horny men everywhere gave them their hearts, their wages, and, yes, their semen, the lucky ones getting to watch their idol suck up their loads or splash them on their face for the whole world to see.

For most camgirls, that last part was the dirty part of the gig: swallowing cum from who-knows-who in front of who-knows-who-else. For Elle Pennington, it was everything. The 22-year-old camgirl loved cum: its salty taste, its plasmatic texture, the way her whole upper body seemed to warm when a hot load slid down her throat. Where others asked for their fans' dollars, she asked for their spunk -- which was probably why, on an increasingly cramped planet where camgirls owned the few remaining mansions, she could only afford a cramped eighth-floor apartment in the coastal megahub of Santa Sedienta.

Still, the authenticity of Elle's lust had bought her a growing fanbase. It was even enough to make up for her minuscule B-cup breasts, usually a death sentence for a camgirl's career. Elle had always wondered how high up the SlutHub rankings she'd climb if she only had a pair of DDs. She'd be huge. No, she'd be massive. Instead, her career had just been... okay.

That all changed today.

"HELLO, kings!" Elle sang as her drone's big camera switched on. To its side, it projected her chat feed and current number of viewers -- 2,482 for now, though most of her fans tuned in several minutes into her feed when things got good.

"I know I teased something big for you guys today, so here goes: last week, I was one of the first adult content creators in the world to undergo cyberoptic enhancement surgery."

"Cybernetic," Roxy corrected. "And as a legal disclaimer, this surgery is still extremely experimental and Elle Pennington is not endorsing it in any way, shape, or form."

"Yeah, whatever. Anyways, Roxy here can now control the nanobots in my bloodstream. So tonight, every drop of cum you guys feed me is gonna go straight--" she dramatically removed another button on her blouse -- "to here. How many people are watching right now, Roxy?"

"3,272. Assuming every man produces half a tablespoon, that's 2.13 gallons of cum that'll be redirected to your jugs."

"Mmmmmm, 2.13 gallons," Elle sighed, trying her best to make the awkward number sound sexy as she squeezed her bra. "I don't know if I'll even be able to contain that much."

"Maybe if you asked for money this time, you'd be able to pay off your surgery," Roxy chirped.

"Oh, hush, you," Elle smiled, pulling the dildo-topped hose up to her lips. "Alright, boys, let me have it." She looked into Roxy's lens with fuck-me-now eyes, eagerly anticipating the first stream of cum to arrive at her mouth.

But after five seconds of awkward silence, nothing had come -- or perhaps more accurately, nobody had come. "Uhhh, Roxy, is this thing connected?"

"Chat wants to see you grow first. Nobody's jerking off yet."

Elle hadn't anticipated this paradox -- people would cum to her boobs, but her boobs wouldn't burst out of their bra until enough people came. Already her viewer count was plunging, her fans evidently bored of this experiment.

"W-wait!" Elle cried, desperate. "I need you guys to cum! Please!" Thinking fast, she took the dildo hose and squeezed her boobs against it, moaning as she did.

"Oh yeah... mmmmm, feels so good..." Her pleasure wasn't very convincing, but she only needed a percentage of her fans to get off to it for her growth to get started. With her viewer count dropping under 1,500, it was a necessary last-ditch effort. Closing her eyes, she squeezed and moved even harder. "Mmmm.... yeah, just like th--"

Sqrrtt.

A hot stream shot up into her face. Elle reflexively winced, then opened her eyes. Her fans were starting to cum.

Elle watched with glee as a small geyser of cum began erupting from the hose -- and raining down onto her face, her body, and her air mattress (those were the easiest type to clean). Part of her wanted to stay just where she was, relishing the feeling of the thick sticky substance splashing down onto her skin. But why just feel it when she could taste it?

She gave the camera a devious smile. "Alright, chat. Let's get started." Opening wide, she angled the dildo toward her hungry lips -- and then wrapped those hungry lips around it.

"Nnnnnnnmmmmggghh," she sighed through a closed mouth, feeling the first salty drop of ejaculate trickle down her throat. Unlike her earlier moans, this was real; she fucking loved the sensation of her fans' warm, rich nut feeding into her body. And tonight, for the first time ever, that body would get to hold onto all of it.

"Youh cuh taes suh guh," she moaned, trying and failing to talk with a dildo deep in her mouth. Realizing she was borderline inaudible, she tried again. "I seh yuh cun taegs so gooh." This wasn't going to work, was it? "FUH."

"If only you had another hole," her drone sarcastically chimed.

"Guh puhnt." Elle popped the dildo out of her mouth, realizing the geyser coming out of it had tripled in size. No wonder she couldn't speak! "Damn! Roxy, how much cum have I swallowed?"

"8.29 ounces, or roughly one cup. And as we speak, you're wasting another."

"I know, I know. Alright, make sure you get this."

Obedient to her word, Roxy hovered back to get a full-body view of Elle as the camgirl unbuttoned her pants. Sliding her panties to the side, the woman slid the erupting dildo inside herself.

"FUCK," she moaned, feeling the warm jet of cum rip through her pussy. "R-Roxy, are you sure... are you sure this is going to my boobs?"

"It's tricky tech, but I think so," the bot admitted. "Can you feel them getting bigger?"

Elle held a hand to her bra. "A-actually... yeah." It wasn't quite visible from Roxy's vantage point yet, but Elle could see the cracks between the laces in her bra slowly growing wider. And she could feel hot liquid pumping into her boobs, filling them with warmth as they started to grow. "Nnngh... fuck, they're plumping up... Roxy, deploy satellites."

"Deploying satellites." The bot shot out several smaller camera drones to give her viewers a closer look at her growth. Elle massaged her tender breasts, still in disbelief that they were really swelling up with her fans' cum.

"Mmmm... chat, you're making me so big," she moaned, her chest already graduating into D-cup range. "But it's not enough. I need more. I need you to grow me even BIGGER."

The stream blasting into her crotch intensified as if in response. "Mmmhmm... that's it. Cum so these tits can grow enormous."

She could feel her bra was already under immense stress, but instead of snapping, her laces were just growing more and more taut. Elle smiled. Her fans would have to cum even more before they could get their payoff. She knew the stretchy bra was a good idea. "Roxy, how many viewers are we at?"

"10,500 and rising," the drone responded, not bothering with a more specific number as it couldn't keep up fast enough.

"FUCK, that's so much cum. My tits are going to be ENORMOUS," Elle whined with a squeeze of her mammaries. "How big am I now, Roxy? Do I have double Ds?"

"Er, triple," Roxy said, scanning her growing breasts. "That's size F for all you European fans."

"Fuck yeah, I love Europe," Elle whined, too much cum roaring through her vagina for her to think properly. "Chat, I need you to help me go viral. I need you to make these milkers MASSIVE."

Roxy was going to say something, but stopped. Surely Elle realized most of her 18,000 viewers (and rising, still) hadn't blown their loads yet, right? Surely she realized she was only receiving the first of their collective 10 gallons of cum? And surely, once the cum really started flowing in, she wouldn't attempt to ingest all of it?

Surely Elle knew what she was doing. And so Roxy simply bit its robotic tongue.

Yet since the bot had given her its last estimate, Elle's breasts had ballooned from DDDs into J-cups. And then, in the blink of an eye, they became Ks, and then they became Ls -- her tits were now running through the alphabet faster than most schoolkids could.

The laces on her bra, stretched thin as spiderwebs, finally began to pop, one by one. Elle giggled, getting as much excitement out of this as her fans surely were. "Please, chat, you're destroying my bra," she whined, though they knew this was simply an invitation to destroy it even more.

And so, with an intensified stream of cum, they did. Elle's bra exploded open, revealing two soft, fleshy cantaloupes that were quickly approaching watermelon territory. Her areolae and nipples had grown relatively larger, too -- an unexpected side effect, but not an unwelcome one.

Elle jiggled her gigantic tits for the cameras, index fingers eagerly rubbing her nipples. "I'm HUGE," she moaned. "But I wanna see my tits get bigger than anyone's. So I'm gonna take all your loads inside me tonight... I promise."

Thinking about her last two words, Elle casually glanced over at the viewer ticker. 39,000. Her eyes widened a little. How much cum was that? A bathtub's worth? Surely she'd have to renege on her promise for some of her loyal viewers, she thought, though the idea deeply upset her.

No, it was best to soldier on for as long as she could. It didn't hurt that soldiering on felt this good -- it felt like she was sitting on a jacuzzi jet of cum, and the idea of that turned her on as much as the actual sensation did. How many tiny little sperm cells were swimming through her body already? Millions? Billions? That birth control better not let me down, she thought.

"Elle."

Wouldn't that be strange, getting pregnant by one of my fans. I guess I could do a DNA test to see whose it was. But what if they live in like Uzbekistan or something? Where is Uzbekistan, anyway?

"ELLE!"

Elle snapped to attention, realizing she had gotten carried away while fondling her breasts -- her now beach-ball-size breasts. "Wh-wha? When did they get this big?"

"Good news is, your feed's been picked up by some other streams," the drone responded. "Bad news is, I can't stop the bloody growth until you order me to."

"NO! Don't stop!" Elle cried, remembering her promise. "This is fine! It'll slow down any second." The growing rush of cum into her pussy was telling her otherwise.

"Elle, look at yourself. You could hardly stand up."

"C-can too," she whined, though her clumsy attempt at kneeling up on her bed proved otherwise. Hoisting her huge breasts up, she immediately fell onto them, faceplanting onto her mattress -- only her face never touched it. Instead, her entire upper body now rested on her growing breasts, the hose still safely nestled inside her pussy and pumping more cum into her than ever before.

Elle looked up at the holographic chat display, unrealistically hoping her fans would come to their senses and allow her to stop. Instead:

BIGGER!!!

SO HOT

AWOOGA

MOREEEEE

"Chat wants me to keep going," Elle said, as if she herself had no say in the matter.

"It doesn't matter what fucking chat says, your breasts are getting larger than any human's should." Roxy was right -- they were nearing the size of exercise balls, with nipples bigger than plums.

"T-then send the cum somewhere else! Send it to my butt!"

Roxy obliged, sending the nanobots in Elle's bloodstream a new command -- and immediately, the warm feeling in her breasts rushed down to her buttcheeks. Her ass ballooned outwards, ripping the seat of her pants open in an instant. Elle whimpered. She had meant for her bra to be destroyed, but she liked those slacks. Her panties followed suit, stretching and then snapping as her glutes kept swelling.

But her chat loved it. Elle smiled for the cameras, reaching back to give herself a thick, meaty slap on her growing rear end.

"Shame on you, chat. As if my tits weren't enough, now you're gonna make my ass get big." She frowned as she felt the hand on her ass quickly rise -- along with her buns. Unable to turn fully with her boob weight, she craned her neck to find her two cheeks were already the size of hiking backpacks.

"ROXY! You made my ass GIGANTIC!" For as much vertical height as it had gained, her butt was growing even more on the horizontal front, spilling onto her thighs, then over them as her juicy curves expanded outwards. The sheer act of turning around had made them jiggle, shaking the entire bed along with them.

"Your arse was huge to begin with," grumbled her drone. "And you've got about fifteen seconds before it's bigger than your busom is."

"What? S-" Elle desperately wanted to say stop, but she couldn't -- not now, with thousands of fans and tens of thousands of potential fans watching her. "J-just put it somewhere else in my body! Anywhere!"

"Elle, at the rate--"

"THAT'S AN ORDER!"

The drone complied, and immediately Elle felt the warmth in her ass spread into her thighs and abdomen -- and then, just as she had ordered, to anywhere. Everywhere: her toes, her cheeks, her tongue. It felt strangely good, like a warm bath that heated you from the inside out and not the other way around.

"Mmmmmm, yeah," Elle sighed, not fully grasping what her drone had just done. "Put it all there." She pushed the dildo a little deeper inside of her. She didn't know what the hell those nanobots were up to, but she wanted more of it. Her breasts were even seeming to dwindle in front of her, if subtly.

Then something else happened. The bottom buttons of her blouse, miraculously spared by her earlier breast growth, popped open. Shocked, Elle looked down at the torso her jugs still blocked.

"Roxy, why the fuck are you growing my stomach?"

"I'm growing you," the drone responded. "All of you. Like you asked."

Elle frowned, suddenly aware of the sensation of bedsheets slowly contracting against her body. "But then I'd be getting..."

"Taller. Eleven inches and counting."

"TALLER?! My fans don't want to see me turn into some giant freak!"

"Er, actually, they seem to be really into it," Roxy replied, regretting the words as soon as it spoke them. Elle glanced over at the chat again.

TALLER!!

YES BABE BE A GIANT

MORE OF EVERYTHINGGGGG

AMAZONIAN QUEEN

"Amazonian Queen..." Elle whispered to herself.

They loved her big. And they wanted her bigger.

"Yeah, people are into some weird shit."

"Don't kinkshame, Roxy!" Elle snapped at her drone, more the size of an orange to her now than a grapefruit -- and dwindling further with every passing second. Her scold faded into a smile as she looked straight into the camera, her attention turned to her swelling audience. She rubbed two giant nipples with growing, cum-soaked fingers.

"We're going to give my fans what they want."

"C'mon, Elle, you're already seven feet tall," Roxy complained, slowly hovering backwards to fit all of the woman's growing form onscreen.

"Yeah, let 'em know," Elle said with a smile, her hands big enough now to hold up her inflated melons and show them off to the camera again. "And start showing my height on the video feed so they can keep track."

Rrrrrrrrrip! The hole in Elle's pants was now stretching down the length of her legs as her thighs and calves swelled outwards in unison.

"Nnngh... chat, you owe me for that pair of pants you destroyed," she moaned. "You better pay me back with.... mmmm... more cum." The blast of hot spunk from the hose deep inside her cunt surged again. Her sticky hands slid it in deeper still.

Reaching back to grab and massage her ass, still at an audacious size but now a slightly more fitting one, Elle realized her buns felt as firm as ever. She wasn't just being pumped full of ejaculate; the nanobots were working overtime to convert it into more human tissue. The cum was turning into more of her -- fulfilling, in an ironic way, its ultimate goal of creating human life.

She was on the fast track to becoming history's biggest cumslut.

The thought of it was just too fucking hot. Two growing fingers slid into her pussy alongside the hose. Her arms burst the sleeves of her blouse open, sending the last of her clothing falling down onto the soaked mattress. There was no hiding any part of Elle now: not her smooth, stretching back, not her curvy, womanly hips, not her plush thighs. Roxy's satellites captured it all, circling her expanding form with horny minds of their own.

"Make me bigger!" Elle cried, now fully sharing in her fans' wish to see her become a giant babe. "Tell the world to feed me their cum!"

Not that she needed the publicity. She was at over 1,000,000 live viewers now -- enough to finally land her at #98 on SlutHub's Trending page -- and that number was growing exponentially before her eyes.