Colossal Camgirl (BE, GTS growth)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"ROXY! I'M THE SIZE OF FUCKING GODZILLA!"

"RIGHT. MAYBE JUST SMASH IT OR SOMETHING?"

Elle tore into the room and, scooping it up in a single sticky fist, crunched its components into dust. "DID THAT DO ANYTHING?"

The geyser exploded, doubling in size. "GUESS NOT," Roxy replied.

Elle looked out at Santa Sedienta, its streets submerged in a rising tide of white. How could she have done this? How could she have wrecked her own city by being such a giant slut?

Being a giant slut. Maybe that was the solution.

Putting her mouth on the blast of cum coming from the rooftop, Elle sucked.

And swallowed.

It tasted the same as it did at any size -- hot, sticky, salty, faintly alkaline. How many guys' loads were pouring down her throat at this second? Tens of millions? Hundreds? She wasn't sure, but they tasted incredible.

Her growing legs stretched out around the shaft, touching each other on the other end. More windows burst open from the strain her 300 feet of curves were putting on them. And against Roxy's inaudible objections, Elle's growing mouth stretched wider and wider across the building's head, able to slurp up more and more. She hugged the phallic skyscraper in one last embrace before both plunged to the ground in a titanic freefall.

The building collapsed, unleashing millions of gallons of hot jizz onto the city below -- though thankfully, Elle's body absorbed almost all of them. She rose up in height nearly as fast as she fell, taking in a skyscraper's worth of cum and the tower exploded against her embrace. And as the colossus hit the ground with the force of a 5.0 earthquake, she found she had become skyscraper-sized herself. Her butt took up most of the building's foundation.

The 1,000-foot giantess hugged her knees to spare the city blocks around her, anticipating more growth. None came. She peeked between her legs to find the pipes beneath the skyscraper that supplied the city's cum. They must have automatically switched off when her fall destroyed them. After everything that transpired, it was her fat ass that saved the day.

"FREEZE!" Elle had to look around to see who was even talking to her.

"WE'RE, UH, IN FRONT OF YOUR LEFT NIPPLE." Looking down, Elle could see a tiny black object hovering next to her tit. She initially wondered if it was a police drone before realizing that at her size, it must have been a helicopter.

"ELLE PENNINGTON, YOU ARE UNDER ARREST FOR DESTRUCTION OF PROPERTY. YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT. ANYTHING YOU SAY CAN AND WILL BE USED AGAINST YOU IN A COURT OF..." The voice paused. "JUST PLEASE SURRENDER, OKAY?"

"Okay."

"I, UHHHH... I REALLY LIKE YOUR LIVESTREAMS, BY THE WAY."

Elle blushed. A fan of hers in the wild?

Life could really be crazy sometimes.

~~~

"Thirty-four... thirty-three..."

"I KNOW, I KNOW!"

Struggling to clasp her bra, Elle stumbled into her bedroom -- or more accurately, an exact replica of her old bedroom in an exact replica of her old apartment building. She was no longer the biggest camgirl on the planet, literally speaking, but she had become the biggest camgirl on the planet, figuratively speaking, and though she was now rich enough to buy all of Monaco, there was nothing quite like her old digs.

"Twenty-six... twenty-five..." Roxy continued.

"I'm here! You can stop counting!" Elle whined, finally securing her bra as she scrambled onto her air mattress.

"Some lithium magnate from Bolivia just tipped you 1.2 trillion dollars, by the way. You should probably send him a thank-you note."

"Ugh, those donors are the worst. Doesn't everyone know I just want their jizz?"

"Maybe you could donate it to help rebuild that skyscraper you demolished with your fat arse."

"The courts said the people who made the nanobots were liable for that. 'Cuz they took over my brain and corrupted it, right?" Elle said, winking.

"...Right," Roxy muttered. Elle didn't appreciate how lucky she was to own a robot willing to lie under oath. "Well, at least your bum's never getting that big again."

The camgirl just smiled.

"Wanna bet?"