Colossal Camgirl (BE, GTS growth)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"ROXY!" The drone jerked back, shocked at how loud Elle could get now. "A million people are watching me, why don't I have more cum?"

"Elle, the hose is on max power. It can't pump any harder."

"Then get me more hoses."

Roxy was afraid she'd say that. Elle had purchased a variety of cum hoses for her videos over the years, some even stronger than the one inserted deep within her pussy right now. But she was already nine feet tall, and if her growth multiplied... well, the drone had to obey its owner anyway. It was no use trying to calculate the consequences.

And so two more robotic hoses slithered up onto Elle's mattress, where the growing amazon eagerly grabbed one with each hand. Cum was already spraying from them, drenching her massive body in warm, white spunk from head to toe. She scooped some of the cum that was running down her breasts into her hungry mouth, taking breaks to rub her nipples with a goo-soaked hand.

But it was time for the main course. Elle stuck the first hose between her lips, her mouth overflowing with cum instantaneously. She coughed up the thick liquid, spraying some onto the wall. It was way too much. Yet it tasted way too good to let any more go to waste.

Determined, Elle stuck the hose back into her lips, making sure to suck it down this time. By magic (or at least incredibly intricate 22nd-century technology), she took in every last drop of the torrential blast, her body absorbing the cum before it could even reach her stomach.

The other hose found a home in her asshole. Unlike her mouth, this hole raised no objections, and it greedily swallowed the hot jet of semen as it tore through her rectum and melted into her swelling, fleshy curves.

POP! As Elle passed 11 feet, her air mattress burst open, strained far beyond its listed limit of 800 pounds. The mini-giantess fell to the ground with a THUD that knocked over a picture frame, but she hardly even noticed. All the cam girl cared about now was pleasuring her thirsty, growing fanbase -- and luckily for her, that mostly entailed pleasuring her thirsty, growing self.

Still, it was nice to speak to those fans every once in a while. Elle removed the hose that was in her mouth with a loving pop, licking her lips as she did so, and pushed it into her pussy alongside the first hose.

"Fuck, chat, I'm such a horny giant," she moaned, eye-fucking the camera. She licked up the cum still coating her mouth in between sentences. "And I've got growing needs. I need you to give me your cum... please..."

Elle gave the most pathetic moan conceivable from a woman whose ass could crack open a cow skull. But it was legitimate. She desperately, urgently needed her viewers' seed inside her. Even the cum that had splashed onto her body was scraped up by her fingers and fed into her eager mouth.

As she lifted her tits to lick the cum off her firm, sensitive nipples, Elle realized her breasts were only the size of basketballs to her now. Her ass, plump but well-shaped, no longer seemed gargantuan, either. No, they are gargantuan, she reminded herself. It's just that I'm gargantuan now, too.

"Chat, my boobs were INSANE and you shrunk them down," she sighed in mock complaint, though her H-cups [relatively speaking] actually felt just right for her. "Roxy, make sure my tits and ass stay like this as I get bigger."

"Elle, you're a fucking giant," Roxy implored the 13-foot woman. "In a few minutes you won't be able to fit into the room."

Elle realized her drone was right. Even kneeling, her head was almost touching the ceiling now -- and as hot as the thought of that was, she had to do something if she wanted to keep filling herself with cum.

"I'll go into the living room, there's more space there," she decided.

"Wait, Elle, no! Don't--"

But it was too late. Elle pressed a button to open her bedroom's robotic door, and immediately a small tsunami of cum crashed against her lower body, nearly coating the kneeing girl up to her crotch. Squeezing her fat ass through the doorway and past the riptide of spunk, Elle realized the entire apartment was flooding with the stuff, already submerged in a four-foot layer of white goo.

"Roxy!" she screamed, unintentionally destroying a submerged coffee table with her knee as she crawled through her ruined living room. "Have you been hiding my viewers' cum from me?"

Roxy paused a beat, unable to comprehend how that mattered more to Elle than the fact that her entire apartment was being destroyed. "Elle, all three hoses were on full blast. I was giving you as much as I could. There's no way you'll be able to ingest all this stuff."

The human was certainly trying, though, using both gigantic hands to cup up more hot ejaculate and pour it down her throat. It was like trying to empty a filling bathtub with an eye dropper. Elle frowned, less concerned with the thought of drowning in cum than the thought of not being able to consume all of it. And the thought of both -- what would her obituary say? That she wasn't a big enough slut to take on all of her viewers' thick, delicious loads? How could that be her legacy?

A lightbulb flashed above her growing head. "Roxy! Redirect the nanobots to make me absorb all this cum."

"Absorb...? Like, through your skin?"

"Yeah, sure, whatever. You handle the specifics."

Far past attempting to reason with the giantess, the drone reluctantly complied and, almost instantaneously, Elle's growth went into overdrive. Her body began sucking up all the cum it touched. A small whirlpool formed around her titanic thighs. Every part of her stretched outwards at a rate as enormous as she was, from her tits to her asscheeks to her cute, moaning face. And her body wasn't doing all the work. She was still manually feeding herself cum, shoving huge handfuls into her pussy from a pool that was ever so slightly receding.

"How many viewers?" Elle asked, taking a break from feeding her pussy to bring a cum-soaked finger to her hungry lips.

"You just cracked 25 million. You're #11 on Trending and climbing every minute."

"Fuck," she exclaimed. "I'm huge."

"Er, yeah," Roxy replied, desperately flying around the apartment to find an angle it could capture the camgirl's 24-foot-height from. "Elle, I think you're getting a little too huge."

Even with her fat ass resting on her feet, Elle's body was stooped to avoid hitting the ceiling. But she simply gave the tiny drone buzzing around her a smirk.

"You think I'm big now? Watch this."

Aided by the weight of her enormous tits, Elle plunged forward, belly-flopping onto her flooded living room. SPLASH! The thick goo coated everything in white -- her walls, her windows, her ceiling. But mostly it coated her.

Elle's breasts, stomach, and arms eagerly lapped up the cum. Her legs stretched out behind her, bursting through her bedroom wall. Her body raced outwards, outwards, and outwards -- and then, with an unexpected CRACK, downwards. Her floor had finally given way, sending 13 tons of woman and hundreds of gallons of cum crashing into the apartment below.

"Shit!" Elle cried, finally coming to her senses. Roxy was right, she was way too big now. Even on all fours, she took up two entire stories. She picked up a tiny rag to wipe off her cum-soaked face, only to realize it was the remains of her air mattress. And there was still more cum left for her to absorb.

"Roxy! Stop the growth now, that's an order!"

"On it," her drone replied, relieved. Yet as Elle tried drying her breasts, she watched as the cum on them simply melted into her skin -- and at a faster rate than ever.

"W-what's taking so long?"

"I think -- I think the nanobots have started making more of themselves to keep up with your body," Roxy nervously explained. "They're, er, multiplying faster than I can give them orders."

"WHAT? You can't stop them? How big am I going to grow?"

Roxy paused. "Er, on the bright side, you're #1 on SlutHub now..."

Elle realized the pool of cum around her wasn't receding now. More goo was pouring in from everywhere, not only in her own apartment but this one too -- blasting out of bathtubs, broken pipes, even the walls. And her swelling form was able to soak up more than ever.

The floor groaned beneath her. This couldn't be good.

"Uhhhh... Roxy? I think we're gonna have to tell everyone to evacuate."

"I'm scanning the building... it seems like everyone already did."

"H-huh? Why?"

"Elle... the whole building's been flooded."

As if on cue, the floor gave way again, and Elle's 40-foot body splashed into an apartment coated in six feet of spunk. Her curves eagerly ate it up, of course, making her even larger, and she crashed down into the next.

It became a cycle. Crash, cum, growth, crash, cum, growth, crash. Elle closed her eyes as floorboards, fridges, and futons rained onto her swelling form. But as she plummeted to the bottom of the 8-story building, she was rapidly growing wider than it -- and as her butt finally landed on the ground floor with a meaty, neighborhood-shaking THWACK, she felt her hips squeeze against the building's support walls.

Without warning, Elle burst through the building, revealing her 75-foot, cum-soaked self to the world at large. Her doll-sized neighbors, gathered on the street with personal belongings in hand, stared up at her from between her splayed legs. They had written her up for noise complaints in the past; there was no telling how pissed they'd be now. Elle looked down at her huge body, embarrassed. The rubble thankfully blocked her crotch, but her gigantic jugs were another matter.

Then a cloud of black specks appeared from behind a building, racing towards the giantess's body. They looked like gnats -- no, news drones. They had come to investigate reports of a building flooding with semen, but this was the scoop of the century.

"Shit!" Roxy exclaimed, now just the size of a fruit fly to its owner. "The media's found out."

"Can't be bad for our channel, right?" Elle said, shrugging.

"Elle, you don't understand. You're about to be a global news story. Everyone's going to donate their cum to you."

"E-everyone?" Elle said, trying to suppress how untameably horny the thought made her feel. She had become the ultimate sex symbol -- no, she was no mere symbol. She had become a sex statue, a living colossus of lust for the whole world to sacrifice their hot, thick seed too. And that seed would only make her bigger, which would only make her sexier, which would only make them cum harder...

Her index finger unconsciously slipped into the remains of her apartment building and started rubbing her wet slit. Her tiny neighbors turned away in disgust. The news drones loved it, however, and the giantess brushed aside some of the debris to give them a better view.

"Citizens of the world," she boomed in a voice both sultry and commanding. "My name is Elle Pennington of Santa Sedienta, California. As you can see," -- she moaned as she inserted a second finger inside her -- "I've become the world's biggest slut."

"Elle, what are you doing?" Roxy screamed. The drone's pleas fell on deaf ears.

"But my huge, thirsty pussy needs more cum," the giantess continued, giving the news drones her best doe eyes. "It needs all of your hot, thick cum so you can grow me even, MMMPHHH..."

The camgirl pressed harder into her pussy as her free hand rubbed a tender nipple the size of an XXL pizza.

"...Bigger."

The response was immediate. White liquid started bubbling up from a manhole between the sitting giantess's legs, quickly pooling outwards. Her neighbors gave ant-sized screams and began running away.

"ELLE!" her drone yelled, having to fly next to the 75-foot camgirl's ear to even get her attention at this rate. Elle winced, clearly hearing it. "Elle, 23 billion men live on this planet. Do you have ANY idea how many gallons of cum that is?"

"Fuck, that's gotta be so much cum," Elle moaned, still finger-fucking her enormous slit. "I'm gonna be HUGE... I'm gonna be the size of a whale... a sperm whale," she giggled. Already she was twice the size of one.

A third finger joined her first two in her pussy. More and more cum was spouting out from the manhole now, feeding into her lithe, street-spanning legs the second it touched them.

"That's not enough," she whined, pleasuring herself harder and harder for the world to see. "I need more! MORE!"

BOOM. The manhole erupted. If the hose from earlier looked like a geyser, then this was Vesuvius, blasting out tens of thousands of creamy gallons 50 feet into the air. Elle's gigantic, horny eyes lit up.

Rubbing the rubble off her sticky ass, Elle scooted herself onto the eruption, ready for the ride of a lifetime.

"UNNNGHHHHH," she moaned, feeling the strength of a hundred fire hydrants roar through her colossal cunt. Her body accepted it all, adding the tons of gooey cum to her swelling form; whatever her greedy pussy couldn't catch as happily lapped up by her thighs and ass. "YES! MORE! Fill me up!" Though it was impossible to tell, barrels of her own womanly cum were dripping out from her pussy, pouring out onto the street below and mixing with the rest of the liquid.

Her global audience was clearly loving it. "FUCKKK," she cried, feeling the blast of cum increase again. Even straddling the manhole, she could start to see over entire buildings now, her eye level quickly rising to match their height. Forget street-spanning; her legs didn't have much room left before they crashed into other buildings. Already her butt was spilling back onto her old apartment building's foundation.

BANG! Elle glanced over at what she assumed was a large gunshot. Instead, the manhole a block over had also burst, its jet of cum soaring even higher than Elle. The onlookers who had gathered there to watch the giantess's show from a safe distance were now panicking, some slipping on the cum as they tried to run away.

But there was no escape. The next manhole erupted, then the next one. Elle began to hear a symphony of distant little BANGs from afar -- followed by more white jets shooting up into the Santa Sedienta skyline.

"I-is that..."

"YES!" Roxy yelled, more exasperated than ever. "This is what I was trying to tell you, Elle! You're going to flood the whole city!"

"Me?? I was just trying to... nnnnghhhh..." The constant blast of cum up into her crotch was making it hard for her to think.

"Stop moaning, you're only going to make it worse!"

"Fine!" Elle grumbled, and the 120-foot giantess reluctantly removed herself from her cum cannon. Sitting back, she could see it was now shooting twice as high as before. "Fuck me," she muttered to herself.

She shook off the lusty thoughts racing through her mind and turned to her floating robot friend.

"Uhhhh, okay. How do I save the city?"

"I've got an idea... alright, it looks like all the cum enters Santa Sedienta through a series of pipes under City Hall. The control room's located on the 114th floor."

"City Hall? Where the fuck is that?"

"Take a wild guess."

Elle looked over at the 1,250-foot building that dominated the Santa Sedienta skyline. Huh. She had always wondered what that was for. She and other locals always called it Penis Tower because, well, that's what it looked like -- with its wide 20-story base that led up to a smooth glass spire and fat, rounded top.

And appropriately enough, it was filled to the brim with cum. White liquid was bursting out of several windows now, though it mostly erupted from the hole where the elevator shaft (pun not intended) met the rooftop. Elle tried and failed to stifle a laugh.

"ELLE! THIS IS A CATASTROPHE!"

"Oh, please. It's a Sunday, nobody's in there."

"THE WHOLE CITY'S GOING TO DROWN, ELLE."

"Right." Elle had to get moving quick -- though the woman's first footstep as a true giantess proved to be a clumsy one, and she slipped on the slick, cum-soaked street below her. Falling awkwardly so as not to crush any buildings, she slammed face-down onto the street, crushing several cars with her huge tits and setting off many more car alarms. The manhole behind her, erupting harder than ever, rained buckets of cum onto her back and buttcheeks.

With no time to lose, Elle scrambled forward, staying on all fours to keep herself from slipping again. The streets were coated in 12 inches of cum now, a number that was set to double anytime soon. To make matters worse, the giantess kept soaking all of it up as she went, and her huge hips were beginning to grind against the sides of buildings.

But she was close to City Hall -- at her size, she realized, crossing 10 city blocks really took no effort whatsoever. She pounced ahead like a mecha-sized jaguar, entire cars jumping with her every leap.

"Almost... there..."

Elle was seconds away now, already under the skyscraper's girthy shadow. And then, mid-pounce, her body jerked back. Her enormous ass had gotten wedged between two buildings. As Elle jiggled her ass to try and squeeze herself out, the manhole below her breasts shot open, blasting more cum into the already-gigantic orbs. This wasn't going to work. She had to hump herself free.

Thrusting her hips with intensity she hadn't used since five livestreams ago, the giantess finally burst out of her logjam, tearing off both buildings' facades -- and leaving dozens of confused tenants staring out at her naked ass.

Squeezing past the final few buildings, Elle approached the skyscraper. Even with all the cum she had just absorbed it was still seven times her height.

"Uhhhh, you said the top floor?" She couldn't even see Roxy now, but the drone's louder speaker was still faintly audible.

"You're 156 feet tall, Elle. How's not the time to be afraid of heights."

"R-right." Cum was bursting out from the lower-level floors with intensity that made it hard for her to gather her footing. But Elle smashed open some windows with a kick and established a foothold, then hoisted herself up onto one of the phallic building's two spherical bases.

Now came the tricky part. The cum that was erupting from the building's rooftop was trickling down its sides, making any route to the top a slippery one. But with no time to waste, Elle grabbed the tower's girth, breaking open more windows so she could position her hands and feet. Cum burst out of every puncture she made, only increasing her mass, something on the back of the giantess's mind as she made her way up the tower. How much woman could this oversized cock hold?

But she was getting close, cum now spilling onto her face as she neared the geyser. With an outstretched arm, she pulled herself up onto the building's round head, straddling the top of the shaft with her legs.

It was like nothing she had ever seen -- and even now, she could hardly see it. Olympic-sized pools' worth of goo was bursting out of the rooftop's central shaft, completely coating the giantess's upper body. Elle tried to lean away, afraid of growing any more. She looked over at where she assumed her tiny drone was.

"WHERE'S THE CONTROL ROOM?" she yelled, as if her inside voice wasn't already as loud as a jet engine.

"IT HAS AN AIRLOCK! LOOK AROUND FOR THE ROOM THAT'S NOT FILLED UP!"

Elle ran her hands along the building's head, trying desperately to clear the thick coating of spunk that covered the windows. Trying to speed herself up, she began licking them clean, too.

"STOP BEING SO SEXY!"

"I CAN'T NOT BE!" Elle screamed.

With another long, thick lick, she found it -- a tiny black room filled with thousands of flashing lights.

"WHAT NOW?"

"ER, LET'S SEE. IT SAYS YOU'RE GOING TO HIT THE RED BUTTON, THEN ENTER THE CODE 9-G-8-4-"