All Comments on 'Colour Me Happy Ch. 01'

by Funtimes1752

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Promising intro, now do keep going. This needs to be fleshed out. And ty for sharing your story.

SomeoneblueSomeoneblue9 months ago

Interesting start. Let’s see where it goes.

James555888James5558889 months ago

This is definitely a most interesting concept. You have my attention. Now let's see how far and fast it will go, I'm looking forward to some real messed up shit and mind control like in description ;)

Funtimes1752Funtimes17529 months agoAuthor

Thank you for the encouragement please let me know what you think of the next chapters

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Yeah this is a really cool concept. I hope you don't go down the "bad ending" route for any of the characters tho (ie life basically destroyed because of mind control). I don't suspect that will happen in this case tho, as it's more the manipulation of characters because of a deep understanding of their emotions. It would also be cool to see the utility of this in cases like poker, or general investigation, where understanding someone's hidden motives is a powerful leg up against them.

glasstoymakerglasstoymaker7 months ago

I'd have called these chapters ... next and last chapter would bee in a box to the right. Any way...interesting enough to click on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous