Colour Me Happy Ch. 04

Story Info
Stephen finds himself having work back late.
2.1k words
4.62
6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch4.

This is chapter 4 of the story of Stephen who sees people moods and emotions as colour. In the last chapter Stephen had some quality time with his sister Jen, In this chapter Stephen finds himself having work back late with his boss Helen.

As always comments and thoughts welcome. All characters are over 18 years of age.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day was Monday and I left for work early, Jen, Mom and Dad all work as well, leaving and coming home at different times. During the week we all have different activities as well so it's not unusual to go the whole week without getting time together as a family. Jen and I found ourselves home on Tuesday evening, we were as tight as ever but nothing was said about the previous Sunday, and frankly I was too embarrassed to bring it up.

On the Wednesday I had a presentation to prepare for a client meeting. My boss is a woman in her 50s. She is a little on the heavy side but not altogether unpleasant looking. My work is usually pretty good so she is usually pretty friendly. Helen insists on reviewing our work before it gets delivered to a client, so I booked a meeting with her towards the end of the day.

I worked through the day, but was a little distracted thinking about my session with Jen and by the comings and goings of the women in the office. I never noticed this before but the colours surrounding the women were far more vivid the last couple of days. It was almost like I was more tuned to their signal.

I'd been working on the client presentation most of the day. Being distracted and finding it hard to concentrate, I knew I wasn't doing my best work. As my meeting time with Helen my boss drew nearer, I knew I was going to catch some flak. I emailed her my presentation and waited for the inevitable. I didn't have to wait long.

My office has a glass wall to the front, so I could see Helen approaching as she made her way towards me. Helen didn't bother to knock when she walked into my office. The plume of annoyance was thick and heavy surrounding her; I knew I was in for it. Helen didn't waste any time on small talk. "How long precisely have you been working on this?" she asked, throwing a printed version of my presentation onto my desk.

"All day," I said.

"Really?" she asked sarcastically. "Not your finest work is it?"

"No, I guess not," I replied.

Just at that moment the office bombshell Anne, walked past my office window, she looked in, saw the look of Helen, smiled sympathetically and marched on. While she caught my eye, I was careful not to let her draw my attention away from Helen. I'm not suicidal after all. Nevertheless, I am male and behind my desk my dick firmed up a bit and I made a mental note to catch up with her sometime soon.

When Helen regained my full attention her colour had softened, even started to take on a yellow tinge. She walked to my side of the desk and began correcting my presentation for me. Bent over my desk her loose top afforded me an eye full of her bra encased tits. You couldn't help but notice her soft skin; her tits were large and floppy even in her bra.

My thoughts drifted, I do love the way a woman's tits bounce around when she is being fucked doggy style. I regained my composure before I was caught obviously ogling her.

She'd paused for a second distracted herself, then continued finishing off my substandard work. Standing up straight again as she finished, she beamed bright yellow. Her nipples were clearly at attention, plainly visible even through her bra and top. She cleared her throat, told me to make the marked-up changes and left my office.

I must say I couldn't believe my good fortune. Not only had Helen not given me the going over I expected and most definitely deserved, she had fixed my errors and tidied up the language in my presentation. It was now probably the best presentation I'd prepared, even if technically I didn't prepare it. I guess that's why she is the boss.

I knew there was definitely something more going on here than would appear at first glance. The change in attitude and the change in aurora, they were obviously linked. But what was the cause?

I began making the marked-up changes to my presentation. But soon found an area where I needed clarification. As I walked toward Helen's office, I saw her coming out of the ladies room. She had flushed look about her and barely made eye contact as she described the necessary changes and rationale.

It was 7pm by the time I had finished the changes, rather than email I printed a copy to leave on Helens desk.

As I walked through the office, I was alone, I hadn't noticed people filing out as they left for the day. I fully expected to find a deserted office however when I turned the corner Helen was still working away. This woman was committed to her job. I knocked on her door, Helen looked up from her work.

I didn't notice the carpet in the door way had lifted and stumbled as my shoe caught the edge. I didn't fall but I lost grip on my paper presentation and it fluttered to the floor. I bent down to gather up the pages and Helen picked up a few that had made their way in her direction. For the second time that day I got a look at her wonderful floppy tits.

As she stood up from her position it felt like the sun was shining in my eyes. I looked at her, she looked at my crotch. The chubby that was forming was all she needed to see. Taking a quick glance around, then dropping to her knees she freed my cock from my pants and in one motion engulfed me.

I swallowed hard. OMG! It was warm, wet, and this woman knew her technique like she knew her job. She took my breath away, I could hardly inhale. I was instantly as hard as a rock. At this point I was as horny as I had ever been in my life, and Helen seemed to be feeding off my frenzied state.

I needed to see those tits, and started unbuttoning her blouse. Soon her top and bra were discarded. I raised her up from her knees, and turned her around facing her desk. Lifting her skirt and then pulling her panties down I got a full view of her well portioned ass. Spreading her cheeks I got my first look at her pussy. Her spread cheeks caused her pussy lips to part slightly so I could see her pink little hole. I rubbed my cock around her hole and then pushed in. She sighed heavily.

"Go deep," she said, "I like it deep, and hard."

I pushed my cock in deeper. Her pussy was wet, warm and slippery. I sunk in to the hilt in two pumps.

"That's it," she said, "Give it to me."

I started fucking like a man possessed. All you could hear was the slapping noise of skin on skin, and the occasional grunt of satisfaction from Helen or myself. I looked around and saw our reflection in the glass wall. Helen was bent over and hanging on to the edge of the desk. I had hold of her wide hips as I sawed in and out of her hot cunt. Het tits bounced around at obscene angles as I pounded her from behind. It was the best porn scene I have ever witnessed.

It didn't take long for that familiar feeling to start in my balls. In a moment it was too much. My cock erupted spewing it's load deep in Helens pussy. At the same moment she screamed out in ecstasy as she came. I pumped though our orgasms filling her up. I collapsed on top of her back as she rested face down on the desk. What a sight this would have made for anyone walking through the office.

Fortunately we were still alone, not that we would have heard a steam train rumble through. My cock softened and slipped out of her pussy. I picked myself up, and with her still lying prostate across the desk, I noticed the copious amount of cum dripping from her wide open pussy.

I started to dress, and a still panting Helen started to stir and then began to put herself back together. She dressed in silence with her back to me.

Her colours were off, I knew something was wrong. When she turned to me she had tears welling up in her eyes.

"What have I done?" she said. "I have never been unfaithful to my husband in over 30 years of marriage, and now in the workplace, in an open office! Did anyone see us?" she asked.

"No, we are the only people working back tonight," I answered.

"Look," I said, "that was intense, best sex I've ever had, but it never has to happen again if you don't want it to and we need never speak of it again. Your secret is safe."

"What you say is only half the story though," she said. "My husband will know I've had sex the moment he touches my pussy. He's always saying how good I feel in there after he's, you know, had some fun."

"I really don't think I understand," I said.

"Well after sex he always says loose and sloppy I feel, he loves playing with my pussy afterwards and tonight when he goes down on me he's going to know."

"I see," I said, "well what we need is some other possible explanation."

"Really?" she said, "what explanation is there for my pussy full of your cum?"

"Well, I wasn't going to quite put it that way, why don't you get a big toy and some lube, then surprise him by waiting in bed, lubed up and well with the big toy embedded? Tell him you been thinking about rushing home all day. When he goes for you, you will already be a bit stretched and sloppy with the lube."

Her colours brightened a bit. "Do you promise me you will never speak of this again?"

"Absolutely, not unless you raise it."

Her colours brightened some more, "Thank you, I don't know what happened, I just had to have it, let's never speak of this again. Can you please help me with this last one thing though?"

"Anything," I replied.

"Well, I never been to a sex shop and I don't have a toy that would do that job. Could you possibly buy one for me, I'll pay."

"No problem, I know where to go. How big do you want it?" I asked.

"Well, it should be 11/2 times your size to stretch me a bit."

"Ok."

And with that I left the office in search of a dildo for my boss. This has got to be the most unusual request I have ever had. I headed toward the nightclub district, there were "toy shops" there that I had seen and it was only a 10 minute walk from the office.

I went into the first store I came across. It was like a supermarket, bright lights, a lovely girl behind the counter. Not the seedy sort of establishment one might expect. I walked the aisles looking for the right toy. Then I saw a wall of dildos, literally a whole wall dedicated to dildos of various shapes and sizes. I looked though then saw a red silicon vibrating dildo, about nine inches long and with substantial girth. This will stretch her out I thought. Water based lube was nearby, I chose 500ml bottle and headed to the checkout.

The sales girl checked the toy worked and the batteries were charged. After a little small talk we completed the transaction and I went back to the office. I had been gone maybe half an hour and Helen was waiting for me when I arrived. She opened the packaging, her eyes widened and her colours flickered to a more positive colour.

"Remember," I said, "Plenty of lube, and show enthusiasm."

With that we both left for the day.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In chapter 5 Stephen spends an evening at home, he and Jen are busted.

As always comments and thoughts most welcome, really want to hear what you think.