Colour Me Happy Ch. 16

Story Info
Stephen commits to the new venture.
2.1k words
4.66
3.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch 16.

This is the story of Stephen who can see peoples emotional state as a colour.

Stephen commits to his new venture, and celebrates with his family.

All character are over 18 years of age.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monica and Peter later confirmed another appointment for late the following week, as Monica's mother was busy and being difficult to nail down. The website was starting to bare more fruit with a steady stream of enquiries, and a referral from Monica cemented my next client couple. My career path now confirmed, it was time to confront Helen and officially hand in my resignation.

On Monday afternoon, I made my pilgrimage to Helen's office and gave her the news.

"I'm very disappointed," she said giving me a wink, "not so much for your role here in the office you understand!"

"That said though, I think you really have found your calling, and I won't try to keep you from it."

We had some further small talk and I asked about how her relationship with James hads been going since our dinner and last encounter.

"Fantastic, I've taken a new lover - Mike. He is bi-sexual and has a huge cock," she replied gesturing what must have been a 10 inch length.

"James also seems much happier, I think he's been denying his sexuality all these years and that was causing him to act out like an alpha. He loves cock sucking -- who knew? He seems happy to jerk off while I enjoy myself. All well as they say!"

Helen thanked me for my efforts both at home and in the office and promised to send me referrals. I ended my day free to pursue my own interests. Getting home I was pleased to see Mom, Dad and Jen would be home for dinner. Everyone had been very busy the last few weeks and it seemed we hadn't caught up in ages. I quickly grabbed a short shower and headed downstairs, everyone was already seated at the table.

"How are things at the practice?" dad asked.

He and Mom started referring to my work as "the Practice," I think to make it sound more official than perhaps it really was, but I kinda liked it so didn't object.

"Very well, we made a major breakthrough last week," I said without giving any specifics. "Enquiries are up, and I have a second client."

Everyone was very pleased that things were going well. Jen said she knew I'd make a success of it. I wasn't quite there yet, but word was getting around and I was pleased with my progress.

Just as we were finishing up dinner Mom looked up excitedly and said, "I have some news."

Jen and I looked up expectantly, "Your Aunty Jane, Uncle John, Charles and Tess are coming over and are going to the weekend with us!" mom continued.

Aunty Jane was mom's sister. She was a couple of years younger but they could nearly have been twins. Growing up they were inseparable, and when we were kids we would often holiday together as families. Jen and I, and Charles and Tess were similar ages and were like peas in a pod. About 4 years ago, Uncle John got a job on the west coast and moved the family which made it a lot harder to catch up.

Jen enthused "That's great! I can barely remember when we were all together last, they are so much fun, I remember laughing so hard I nearly peed myself."

We were all keen to have them over.

Mom commenced clearing the plates when she bumped the now cold gravy jug and spilled a quantity in her lap. She jumped back in surprise. We all laughed at the mishap.

"Let me help you with that," I said.

I bent down to wipe the spilled gravy off the floor. Looking up I saw a largish dollop adorning the top of her pussy, an inch above her clit. She was still going commando around the house. I placed my hands on her knees spread them a little, and said "I better take care of this too," as I reached between her thighs and took a long lick, slipping my tongue between her lips over her clit and sucked in the gravy.

Immediately the yellow flux was thick in the room. Mom gasped, spread wide and said, "God Yeah I've missed your cock, come fuck me real hard and deep."

Never being one to deny a woman's request I spun her around and entered her from behind in a single thrust. Jen disappeared momentarily and return swinging a new strap on dildo and some lube.

"I was saving this for you Stephen but...," she trailed off.

Then excitedly, "it's double ended, my inserts deep into my pussy, this softer bit nuzzles against my clit. Shall we give it a try dad?"

Dad didn't need any further invitation he kneeled on the chair offering is ass to Jen. She inserted the dildo deep into her pussy, so deep the end must of bumped her cervix. About 9 or 10 inches from the end a protrusion nestled snuggly against her clit. A harness held everything in place. The other business end extended about 10 inches but was of modest girth. She was lubed up a few seconds later. Lining up dad's ass, she was on him sawing in and out. Her eyes widened, this is really good. It's hitting all the good spots.

She would bottom out on dad about every third or fourth stroke. This had the dual effect of mashing his prostate as well as grinding on her cervix. Both would grunt appreciation and push harder.

They were lost in their passion and so I turned my attention back to Mom. Grabbing mom by the love handles I gave her my fullest hardest thrust. She grunted encouragingly. Her large ass wobbled and rippled with very stroke, it was almost hypnotic. I loved the expanse of smooth white flesh. Winding up, I gave her ass a loud smack with the palm of my hand. She squealed in response. Moving my hand away revealed a large red mark shaped like my hand, you could clearly count five fingers. I balanced the pattern giving her the mirror image on the other cheek.

"Ohhhh!" she cried out.

She wasn't used to this level of assertiveness, but the yellow fog indicated she appreciated a little pain and a rough hard fuck.

I spat on her anus, then rimmed her with 2 fingers. She turned to look at me in surprise, the lust clear on her face.

"Look at me," I said.

She regained focus looking directly into my eyes. When they were locked, I pushed two fingers deep into her ass. Her eyes widened in disbelief at her own son's brutal assault on her holes.

She cried out, "Yes, Harder! Do it!".

I reached over to get the lube from where Jen had dropped it.

"I'm going to stretch you out, do you want it?" I asked.

"Yessss", she hissed in response.

"Cunt or ass?" I asked.

"Not my ass, I can't take it," she gasped.

I smothered my hand in lube from fingers to my wrist, withdrew my distended cock, and went to work, forcing my hand into her cunt. Four fingers slid easily up to my knuckles where my hand widened sharply. For someone her age she was still very tight. Holding her by the waist for leverage, I made a beak shape with my fingers and thumb I renewed my push determined to reach far into her body.

A strangled growl escaped her lips as I forced entry, stretching her hole more and more. Then my hand slipped past her opening, all at once I was wrist deep into her pussy.

She screamed out in ecstasy, cumming hard, bathing me in her juices.

Reaching forward I ran my fingers over the doughnut shaped entrance to her womb, pressing a little as I did.

This elicited another strangled gasp and another series of gushes. The flux achieving white hot status without my influence.

"No!", she cried out, "Too much!"

She was saying no, but the fog was saying yes. I ran my fingers over her tender cervix again. Pausing in the centre, to give it a series of subtle but firm nudges. The flux speared though her, turned and speared her again. That was all it took, a final grunt, and last blast of liquid, she fell forward and passed out. Her mind unable to process the sensory overload.

I followed her down, barely able to dislodge my arm from her pussy as she fell. Finding myself on top of her prostate form, her gaping cunt contrasting markedly to the tightly clenched asshole before me.

Taking hold of my cock, I pumped a few times, the excess lube smearing across my shaft and cock head. Something got my attention, looking over my shoulder I saw Jen and Dad paused mid stroke, eyes wide and open mouthed, not quite believing the action being carried out before their very eyes.

I turned back to moms still unmoving form, overcome with lust, I speared my cock into her ass. Tight, hot and slippery, the sensation was electrifying. In two stokes I had my who shaft fully buried. I saw the flux bouncing wildly between us. Jen had restarted her sawing motion.

Two more strokes was all I could take, the flux impaled my chest, I started unloading rope after rope of jism directly into my mother's bowel.

As if it had an intelligence of its own the flux then hit Dad hard sparing him no mercy.

"Ugrrrrr!," he grunted, his cock spewed cum in 4 or 5 long spurts covering the seat he was kneeling on.

Regaining some composure, I seized control of the flux, keeping dad rock hard, but not allowing him to reach another orgasm and allowing him a moments respite. My focus turned to Jen. She was in a super horny state, but I withheld her orgasm. She was pummelling his ass generating friction against her clit, trying to bring herself off. After the passing of a minute or two, I thought Dad had had enough relief and again thrust a spear of flux through him.

"Oggggrrrr!," he cried out, as he shot another 4 or 5 ropes, this time of thin watery looking cum.

By this stage Mom was resurfacing, she watched him getting it hard and the copious flow dripping from his cock.

One last time, I gripped Dad in hold of the fog and squeezed. This time he collapsed forward on the chair as Jen continued her assault. Clear liquid, one could barely describe as cum issued from his cock. He was completely spent.

Jen was panting heavily and dripping sweat yet she remain undeterred in pursuit of her release. Gathering the flux I tunnelled both her cunt and ass simultaneously. She screeched some undecipherable expletive, adding the entrails of her own explosive orgasm to that of her father's.

Mom moved closer to Dad and Jen. Reaching down she drew his cock into her mouth, her head and face pressed into the puddle of cum. She inhaled the sweet scent and slurped up a little alternating between dad and Jen.

We were all breathing deeply, sucking air, the scent of sweat and cum filled our nostrils. Mom straightened first, looking like she had the lead role in a bukkake movie.

Exchanging glances with one another, we all burst out laughing. Jen sauntered over to mom and helped clean her up, scooping up some cum and bringing it to her lips.

"That was good," I said, the others all nodding simultaneously.

Mom then continued, "As hard as it will be, we may need to park it for the weekend when Jane and the family get here. This would not be easy to explain."

"Have you thought about the sleeping arrangements?" I asked.

"You and Jen will need to cool it, Jane and John will have the spare bedroom, and you kids will need to share with Charles and Tess."

"Yes, but who gets Charles?" Jen questioned raising her eyebrows.

"Would it really matter that much?" Mom responded as we laughed each I'm guessing probably not.

We each nodded affirmation that good behaviour would be required, cleaned up and collected ourselves to go shower and retire to bed. Jen followed me into my shower and we kissed longingly as we alternately washed one another. Straying hands bringing us each off one more time before finishing up and heading to bed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next chapter: Visitors finally arrive.