Colour Me Happy Ch. 05

Story Info
Things continue to warm up.
1.9k words
4.57
4.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In chapter 5 Stephen spends an evening at home, turns out mom and dad are a little kinky, and things get hotter between he and Jen. As always comments and thoughts most welcome, really want to hear what you think.

All characters are over 18 years of age

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ch 5.

It's a 30 minute drive from the office to home and it's usually a good time to think of the events of the day and the things I'd need to do. There was something eating at me from the back of my mind but I just couldn't put my finger on it. The session with Jen and now tonight with Helen, something was odd here, and it wasn't just that I could now see their colours much clearer.

Then a possibility dawned on me. Sure it could be these women have been harbouring carnal desires towards me all this time and just happened to act out their fantasy within a few days of one another. But I've never been a magnet for that kind of attention before. I'm not ugly or anything, just average. That's it, I'm average. Let's just say I'm probably not going to get a gig in the next BBC movie. I'm just average. So why was this stuff happening now? and only after I've become more aware of women's colours? This was something that was going to require much more thought.

I pulled into the drive way, parked the car and headed inside. Mom had dinner still waiting for me. It was quite late now and everyone else had eaten and set about completing the remaining chores of the day. Mom and Dad were now resting in front of the television and Jen had disappeared upstairs. I warmed my dinner in the microwave and sat at the kitchen table to eat.

After eating and washing up I decided to head upstairs for a shower, maybe some online gaming and bed. As I passed the TV area I thanked Mom for dinner and noticed Mom and Dad watching "Fifty Shades Darker." "OK," I said to myself, whatever floats your boat. Mom and Dad clearly like the content.

I went upstairs and headed towards the shower. Feeling a little more normal, a little more relaxed, I put on some headphones and lay on the bed listening to some music. A couple of hours later I was startled awake by Jen shaking my shoulder. She clamped a hand over my mouth a shussed me before I could react.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Shhhh," she said, "Come with me."

I cleared the sleep from my eyes, got up stretching and followed her out the door. Her colours were showing happiness and joy, with a good dash of horniness. Jen turned towards me again, made a "be quiet" signal and led me down the hallway.

It was now after midnight and the house was very quiet. As we approached Mom and Dad's bedroom I began to hear some movement.

We crept up to the door and I could hear a little more clearly now. The door was closed, however it had an old fashioned lock on that had long since lost its key. Jen signalled me to have a look through the keyhole. I resisted at first, but the sound of a slap and grunt got my curiosity going.

I could not believe what waited for me. There was my Mom, naked, faced down and spread eagled on the bed with each of her hands and ankles tied to a bed post and held firm. She was clearly pretty happy to be there, no evidence this was against her will. Dad was naked as well. As he moved around her, he would taunt her occasionally.

"Do you like this slut," he'd say, his voice barely above a whisper. Then he'd slap her ass. He'd move beside her, rub his hand along the crack of her ass and over her pussy. Then give it a shove, clearly shoving half his hand up my mom's pussy.

She would grunt out a reply, "Yes, I am a slut," or "Yeah, give it to me."

Dad moved to the front of her, grabbed her hair and making her look up. He positioned his cock at her lips and she willingly opened her mouth. But he didn't want to be sucked, he wanted to fuck. He shoved his cock hard down her throat and she grunted again. He moved back and thrust again. Then again and again, falling into a rhythm. He was going for it, fucking her mouth and throat with all abandon.

I got up from the keyhole, and looked at Jen. I was so horny a cat could not scratch my cock. With one look Jen's colour turned bright yellow and she grabbed my hand and dragged me back to her room. Within seconds her clothes were off and she was spread eagled on the bed fiercely rubbing her clit.

"Let me see your cock," she said, expecting me to also start wanking like the last time.

Instead I moved towards her lowering my face to her pussy. I inhaled her intoxicating scent and licked from her pussy to her clit. A breath caught in her throat. I licked again this time pausing and sucking her clit. Jen inhaled sharply.

"OMG! OMG! OMG!," she cried.

Looking up her colour was the most intense yellow you could imagine. She grabbed my head and thrust her hips forward squashing my mouth against her eager pussy. I slipped two fingers into her and pushed them as deep as I could. Jen grunted and thrust her hips forward again meeting my push forward with one of her own. I sucked her erect clit into my mouth again and latched on for dear life as she bucked again losing control. I continued to suck on her, pumping my fingers.

"Stick more in," she said, "Stretch me."

I withdrew my fingers a little, then replaced the two with four and pushed forward again. Another grunt, this time she reached down grabbing my wrist, pulling me into her and thrusting her hips forward again. Half my palm disappeared into her pussy stretching her wide.

"Yes," "YES," "YES!," she cried again, thrusting back as I pumped my hand.

Her back arched and she let out the most primal, guttural sound. Cumming hard, she pushed the back of her head into the pillow as she raised her ass off the bed. Shaking, stiffening, legs kicking out she came and came, nearly breaking my wrist.

Finally she started to calm, her mussels relaxing. Her legs were still splayed apart and for the first time I noticed her tiny little butt hole, all puckered and tight.

Removing my hand from her cunt and slick with her juices I poked a finger into her ass. She jumped back with shock. I poked her ass again, this time her eyes widened and she glowed anew with a fierce yellow intensity. I rolled her over, spreading her ass cheeks apart, I pushed two fingers into her ass, commencing another assault.

Her ass was tight, and she squirmed with every push. I slipped my hard cock out of my pants, leaning forward I removed my fingers to replace them with my cock.

"Ouch!," she cried as I pushed forward.

I've never felt such sweet intense pleasure before as I pushed my cock deeper into her ass. It was all too much, the intensity took over me. Putting my whole weight into it, I stabbed my cock as deep into her ass as I could manage.

My intensity seemed to turn Jen on even more. Instead of complaining about the cock invasion I gave her ass she encouraged me further.

"God YES!, harder, deeper, Give, It, To, ME!" she cried with every stab of my cock.

I could not take anymore; with one final thrust I blew my load filling her ass with cum. Jen felt my hot cum filling her and came again herself again. I continued thrusting hard emptying my balls.

Finally I slowed, easing my cock out of Jen's ass. Jen, exhausted collapsed on the bed, legs still spread wide, ass gaping, oozing and dripping cum. What a sight!

I rolled over onto my back, breathing hard. I closed my eyes and tried to catch my breath.

After a few minutes I began to recover, and Jen also slowly started to stir and rolled onto her back. Neither of us spoke, we were both trying to process exactly what happened. Eventually Jen broke the silence.

"I don't know what happened, I just looked at you and a moment later I burned with need. I just had to cum. I've never let anyone get near my ass before. It hurt so much, but I didn't want to stop either. Fuck it hurts now," she said all at once.

"I don't know either," I said. But the seed of a thought was beginning to form.

"Until a week ago I never even thought my brother was attractive."

Jen hastened to add, "Not that your unattractive, just that I never occurred to me that we would ever be sexual."

"And since then, we masturbated with one another, spied on our parents, and by the way wasn't that some weird shit - never thought Mom had it in her, and now you've gone down on me and I let you fuck my ass. Geez it was good, and fuck it hurts."

Jen rolled over on to her stomach again, and slowly parted her cheeks, I could see her ass ring was red raw and bruised. I really gave her a pounding, plus no lube.

"Sorry about that," I said, "I really got carried away, and you didn't exactly say no either."

"I know," she said, "I'm not blaming you, doesn't change how much it hurts though."

We got up and started getting ourselves together.

"We can never tell anyone what we did," she said.

"Absolutely not," I replied. "Are we going to be weird tomorrow?"

"No, Maybe, I don't know" Jen said. "Look, I liked it. I liked it a lot"

"I'm not sure if this will ever happen again, but I don't regret it. I love you bro."

"I liked it a lot as well, and I love you too."

With that I leaned into her and kissed her on the lips. Not a "passionate all tongue, get your gear off and let's go again" kiss. It was more a "just a had a great time, can we get a drink" sort of kiss.

We'd been going at it for a couple of hours and it was well after midnight. I walked down the hall, but rather than going straight to my room, I went the other way to purposely pass Mom and Dad again. As I neared all was quiet. I peeked into their room. The man light was off but the room was still illuminated by the ensuite light. Mom and dad had finished before Jen and I. Dad was passed out on the bed but I couldn't see Mom. I guess she must have been in the ensuite. I turned back down the hallway and returned to my room. I entered the attached bathroom, washed my cock, bushed my teeth, and went to bed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In chapter 6 Stephen discovers he was busted spying on mom and dad.

As always comments and thoughts welcome, thanks for the positive feedback, I'm enjoying writing this so will continue with a few more chapters.