Colour Me Happy Ch. 09

Story Info
Helen has a proposal or two to deliver.
2.5k words
4.61
3.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch 9.

Continuing story of Stephen who sees emotions as vivid colour. In this chapter Stephen is back at work and Helen has more than one proposal to deliver.

As always comments and thoughts most welcome, really want to hear what you think.

All characters are over 18 years of age

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was in deep thought as I took the short walk towards work. The last few weeks have been the strangest of my life. As long as I can remember I've always had a strong sense of how people were feeling. My earliest recollection of being in tune with a person was with my sister Jen. Ever since she was a baby, I had a strange affinity with her, I always knew what she wanted or needed. This is probably why we have always been so close. I've been going through some changes in recent times and I need to process all that had happened. I decided that I needed to take a more scientific approach to understanding what happened if I was ever going to be able to properly explain things to Jen or anyone else for that matter. I had to properly articulate my journey and try and understand the linkages and causes.

I arrived at work, took a seat at my desk, and withdrew a writing pad and pen from my draw and started writing down what I knew.

- I see the colour of people's emotional state.

- In the last few weeks my talent seems to be becoming more tuned.

- What had started as a greater awareness of a person's state had grown. It seems to have taken an almost physical form. Firstly, is appeared more like a fog, recently it looked more like a floating liquid.

- A mere few weeks ago I could no more affect that emotional state than one can catch light.

- More recently I found I could nudge the light. Then, while it was slippery, I could almost hold it, and more recently still, I've found I can capture, hold and direct it back to a particular person. What started as light had taken the form more like a flux.

- This emotional flux seems to naturally float between people. Some types of flux would readily pass between anyone. The "Pissed-Off" flux seems to affect anyone who comes into contact with it. The "Horny" flux passes easily between people to have a connection like husband and wife. It didn't ordinarily mix with those who are not naturally a couple. The other night while Jen and I watched mom and dad being most intimate their flux did not readily mix with ours, at least until I manipulated it.

- I can manipulate the flux, and once I do it does seem it be made to pass between unconnected people.

- The more I practiced manipulating the flux, the more skilled I became at controlling it.

I scratched out a final couple of notes to myself

- Practice makes Perfect!

- For what purpose?

I was awakened from my thoughts by a meeting alert that popped up on my phone. I returned my notepad to my draw and prepared for the meeting I had been invited to. Stopping by the office kitchen to make myself a coffee, I then proceeded to the meeting room.

My meeting was with Helen and the sales team. We had been working on a large potential account which was getting down to the final stages. Getting this deal was incredibly important to Helen and the company overall, but it was tightly run race and we would have to play every card the right way to win it. I moved into the meeting room, one of the account managers Graham was already seated. The rest of the team and Helen were slowly gathering. Within about 5 minutes and after some small talk we had all arrived and got down to business.

Helen opened the meeting reiterating the importance of getting this deal. Then began to outline the remainder of the selection process. We had already conducted a discovery exercise and now the final stage was a formal presentation and detailed pricing. This would take place over two days and the potential client would fly a team in for the meetings. They would stay overnight and we would take the client out to dinner in evening. Helen made it clear that our presentation had to be spot on, and we needed to really pull out all the stops on the evening entertainment. The meetings were scheduled with 2 weeks notice and we would need to be ready by then. She divided the team into smaller groups and I was to work with her on the opening and closing presentations. Basically I was to be her dogs body, but on the up side at least I'd be able to go to dinner with the client and that promised to be very high end.

People knew what they needed to do and the meeting was adjourned. On my way back to my desk Helen got my attention and asked me to hang back to discuss our aspect of the presentation. She waited for the room to clear before beginning.

Helen was about twice my age in her early 50s, she is thick set with heavy thighs, big tits and a plump but very sexy ass which she usually covers with a tight skirt. She also has quite a pretty face and smoking blue eyes. A few days ago, while I we were working back late, she bent over to pick up a few pages of a presentation that had fallen to the floor. Not missing an opportunity, I got an eyeful of those lovely tits. I couldn't help but get hard, next thing I knew she was blowing me, and before long I had her bent over her desk emptying my balls in her hot snatch.

I think it had something to do with my developing abilities which I still don't fully understand. At that time I knew far less than I know now and had far less control. After we both got off Helen was extremely regretful of what we had done and was fearful that her husband would find. We did however conceive a plan to make our sex less obvious and I promised to never mention what happened again. Today's meeting was the first time I'd seen Helen since that fateful night.

The room cleared and I was left alone with Helen. Her aurora immediately started to glow a warm yellow. I guess she was happy to see me, and I knew that things must of gone ok with her husband after our dalliance.

"Are you going to be OK with us working closely together?" she asked.

"Of course," I said, "What we did may have been a bit risky, may have crossed a line or two, but it was really good, and while we may never do it again, I'll remember it as one of the best experiences I'm likely to have, so thank you for that."

Helen appeared visibly relieved. "Are you sure? The thing is I really liked it too, but I don't want any awkwardness between us."

"Well," I said, "did you have something else in mind?"

"Well," she hedged, "I know I said we should never speak of this again, but things have changed between James and I. I need to talk to someone about it, and the thing is, I feel like you're in tune with me and frankly given the history the only one who might be able to understand."

"OK," I said, "Of course, I'd be happy to listen and help if I can."

"All right then," she began, "let me tell you what happened and give me any feedback you can offer. I stopped a florist on my way home and bought some roses. When I got home, James was not due for another half hour, so I removed the petals and made a trail from the front door to our bedroom. I did as you suggested, and got myself ready."

OK give me the details I thought to myself. I could see the yellow glow pulsing a little. "OK, what exactly did you do?"

The yellow pulsed brightly again, she was getting excited and clearly wanted to share more, but was a little nervous.

"I'm not going to judge," I said, "give me the details."

The yellow light bounced into me and back again, my cock stiffened a little, Helen took a sharp breath.

"Ok, well, I undressed, lubed up my pussy, and the dildo you purchased for me, and well, used it. It's girth was more than I'm used to so it took me a while to get it all the way in. But I managed to, I was so full and it was bumping my cervix. Which hurt a little, but in a good way. By the time I got it up there I was a horny as hell."

The yellow fog was swirling around now, Helen was enjoying the telling of the story.

"I heard the front door open and called out to him 'Honey I'm in the bedroom, can you help me with something please', he took a minute, but then he appeared in the door way. I was naked, on my back, legs spread wide, with my pussy stretched around a big fat dildo. I said, 'can you help me with this?'"

The yellow fog had turned into a hot flux and it was bouncing freely between us. I wanted to throw her on the desk and fuck her. No doubt at this point, she would have loved me to throw her on the desk as well. But I knew I had retain control, now was definitely not the time, with a great deal of effort I slowed the flux to a point where we could enjoy the naughty, horny feeling without completely losing it.

"You are making my cock hard," I whispered.

"Am I?" she replied, although I suspect she knew exactly what was happening.

"Then what happened?" I asked.

"He was out of clothes in no time. First he played with the dildo which drove me crazy. Then he spun me over, and with the dildo buried deep inside me he started fingering my ass. I was losing it, I've never had such a feeling before, knowing how we fucked earlier as well, I wanted more. More is what he gave me, he found the lube, then shoved his cock into my remaining hole. I've never felt so full, a dildo in my pussy and a cock in my ass. He fucked me like that for 10 minutes. All the while saying how he could feel the dildo in my pussy pressing against his cock. Then I said something in the heat of the moment."

I immediately thought she was going to mention us, but she was horny not suicidal. My expression of dismay must have given me away because she only paused a second.

"No, I didn't tell him," she continued, "I told him how good it was and that the only thing better would be to have two cocks going at it at the same time. He didn't blink, he pushed deep into my ass and blew a fucking load. I came 3 times imagining how that dido was your cock."

"Fuck," I said, "What did he say to that?"

"It took a while to come off our high. After a while he dislodged from my ass and I pulled the dripping dildo from my pussy, what a sight, I haven't been fucked like that well... well since you fucked me really, but before that, well ever! That's when I told him I really wanted two cocks in me. I want to be fucked like a slut."

"No fucking way!" I said.

"He turned to me and said if I wanted it, sure, I could have it, so long as he is one of the cocks, and we never betray one another or lie about it."

"that's very... progressive of him," I said.

"Well I think is actually likes the idea of watching me really getting fucked like a slut, that helps. He asked me if I had anyone in mind and I said not really but there was the young guy at work that might be able to get my motor running. At which point he rolls me over again, aims his cock at my pussy and with each thrust he says. Ask. Him. Over. For. Dinner."

All I could say is "Fuck yeah, When?"

"Oh I was thinking about Alex in finance, did you think I meant you?" she laughed, "Only kidding, can you come over on Saturday?"

"Fuck yeah, I don't care what I have on I'll bail on it."

The precum was leaking from my cock like a faucet and I told her so.

"You are a wicked boy aren't you. I wish it was 7:00pm and not 10:30am."

"Best that it's not, let's wait till Saturday."

"Yeah, your right," she said, "best not to push our luck. Come to dinner, but don't let on that you know. It would be better if James asks you to join us."

"No problem," I said, "right now I need to hide my boner and go to a private space to jerk off."

"Wish I could help," she smiled.

With that we both got up, I adjusted my boner doing my best to hide it, and we both walked towards the rest room, I suspect for the same reason. I entered a cubical, freed my cock and blew a load into some tissue. Fuck I needed that.

Relieved I went back to work. I had a couple of more meetings before I could settle down to start drafting the presentations. Working with Helen would have it's benefits. Firstly, she was a first class operator and I would learn a lot from working closely with her. Secondly, keeping a profile with her would be a good career move provided I hold up my end. Lastly, well you know what the last benefit is turning out to be. I would never have imagined Helen could be such a sexual person.

I took my note pad from my draw and reread the notes I had made. I suspect that my tinkering with the flux was having an exaggerated effect on behaviour, but I couldn't really be sure. Was I witnessing a residual effect of the manipulation? It could be, or maybe these behaviours were always present and once unleashed the person felt more free to express themselves? Hard to know. If I changed the person's behaviour would it be temporary or permanent, and if temporary how long would it last? Also, can I extend my flux vocabulary? Manipulating someone's "horny" flux definitely has its benefits, however this is like a single word in a dictionary and there may be other fluxes I can tap into. Who knows what benefits I can derive? I am going to need more research. I scratched some additional notes and returned my pad to my drawer.

Next chapter Stephen discovers more colours.