Colour Me Happy Ch. 11

Story Info
Stephen helps keep Geoff and Gary on the straight and narrow.
3.4k words
4.57
3.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch 11.

Continuing story of Stephen who sees emotions as vivid colour. In this chapter Stephen helps Geoff and Gary stay on the straight and narrow. The Girls are out on the town and Stephen and Dad have a boys night in. Jen needs some relief.

Thankyou readers for the positive feedback. Nice to know people are enjoying this tale, and I'm liking the writing of it so Stephen still has quite a journey to go. As always comments and thoughts most welcome, really want to hear what you think.

All characters are over 18 years of age.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At 7:30 my alarm went off waking both Jen and I from a deep sleep. We were well rested after the exertion of the previous evening. We greeted each other with a smile, I drew her warm naked body towards me and kissed her passionately. I felt her soft breasts squashing up against my chest and my cock stiffened.

Feeling my growing hardness against her thigh she reached down and felt my balls and hardening dick. "You're insatiable aren't you," she said.

I kissed her again and said, "Yes, but we better not, or we'll be late for work."

She drew away and climbed out of bed, still naked she headed towards her room to get some clothes and head to the shower. In the hallway I could see she ran into Dad.

"You look lovely," he said.

"Thankyou," she replied, giving him a hug.

Dad kissed her lips and reaching down gave both her ass cheeks a firm squeeze, then releasing her, he headed down to breakfast.

I climbed out of bed, showered, dressed for work and headed down as well.

Mom still in her night dress, had breakfast ready when I got down. Dad was reading about the latest Trump indiscretion. Mom's boobs were wobbling around as she moved and every now and again her night dress would rise up allowing me a sneaking peek of her pussy or ass. My cock chubbed up a bit but I knew I there was no time and I resisted the urge to nail her right there. It wasn't long before Jen also came down. She was dressed for work in a short skirt. Her tight blouse showed off her tits nicely.

I had a morning check-in meeting with Helen so couldn't wait to give Jen a ride into the city and I left home for the 30-minute drive into the office. I do enjoy these quiet rides into work that give me time to collect my thoughts. My newfound senses were foremost on my mind. As I considered some of the more definitive interactions I've had recently patterns were starting to emerge.

A green flux seemed to be associated with contentment or happiness. I couldn't be 100% sure however a grey and white flux appeared to be associated with lies or truth and purple seems to be related to anger or stress. I also thought hard about how I have been able manipulate the yellow sex drive flux which has been proving quite advantageous. Smiling to myself I thought about how good it was to get my lover off. I needed to be careful that I don't fuck someone to death -- although you know - what a way to go!

It occurred to me that if I could move around the yellow flux that I might be able manipulate other fluxes, and what benefits that might bring. Driving as if on autopilot, I was still deep into my thoughts as I turned my car into the car park. I parked the car and made my way to the office.

Arriving at work, I was just in time for Helen's stand-up meeting. I retrieved a note pad from my desk before moving to the meeting room and taking a seat. Angela and Maisy were already seated, Geoff and Gary followed me in. A purple haze surrounded the girls when they noticed Geoff and Gary filing in. Geoff and Gary were surrounded by a green, things had obviously picked up in their world.

Helen arrived moments later, and got the meeting started without any pleasantries.

She immediately turned to Angela and Maisy, "I was rather disappointed with you two yesterday, I hope you have got an improved status to report?"

They were immediately flustered, an orange flux surrounded them, "Yes Mam," Angela replied.

The flux around the boys turned a brighter shade green contentment.

"Really?" Gary said. The green turning to grey. "I told you I needed the marketing budgets yesterday; without them I'll never finish the financial analysis."

"I can't be silent any longer," chimed in Geoff, "you two are a complete liability."

The thick grey flux surrounded them both now.

The orange flux turned to purple then white, "You did no such thing," cried Maisy.

"Are we really going to play this game again?" said Gary.

Helen's flux was turning a bright red but she hadn't spoken yet. I didn't need the flux to recognise the anger buried deep in the lines on her face.

On instinct I lied, "Hang on Gary, Maisy and Angela were with me all day after our meeting, when did you ask for the financials?"

Another plume of grey flux began to form but before he could speak, I gathered a ball of white flux and buried it in his chest.

"No your right," he said, "I only emailed them this morning because Geoff forgot to mention it yesterday."

Geoff recoiled after having been thrown under the bus. His flux alternated purple and grey as he recovered.

I gathered the green and white flux and forced it into him. His flux briefly changed colour then reverted to his usual state of grey. The flux surrounding Gary's also turned grey as it bounced between them.

"No, I'm sure now, sorry Gary, I remember telling them yesterday."

At this point Helen had heard enough, "Gary and Geoff, get your story straight, from now on I want to review your plan personally, and copy me in on any requests from other teams. That way I'll know precisely what is going on." She demanded.

Helen then regained control of the meeting, getting a briefing from each of the other groups in turn, and bring the meeting to a close.

As we filed out of the room, she turned the Gary and told him she expected better from him.

Thank God I thought, finally these two will be called out for their bullshit, couldn't have happened to a nicer pair.

Angela, Maisy and I were left gathering our materials. Angela turned to me, "Thank you for saying what you did, you took a big chance."

"I just had a feeling he was lying," I said, "and we have all been the victim of at least one of those jerks."

"Anyway," Maisy continued, "That was genuinely nice of you, can I show my appreciation and buy you lunch today?"

"Sure," I said, "who am I to knock back a free lunch from two lovely ladies, "12:30 OK?"

"Great," they replied in unison and then laughed.

With a lunch date set I retired back to my desk to complete my presentations. I worked for a while but it wasn't long before my thoughts returned to my new found abilities.

I had determined a few new things. I'm sure now a grey flux was related to lying while white was truth. Red appeared to be related to anger while green with contentment or happiness. Yellow, well we know what yellow is.

I also appeared to be able to push these fluxes around and into people much like I could with the Yellow flux. This was a new development and one which I thought I should be able to use to my advantage. The question was how?

I retrieved my notebook and noted my further discoveries.

It wasn't long before I felt a pang of hunger in my stomach, a glance at my phone told me that it was nearly time for lunch with the girls. I tidied up my desk and rose to go to lunch. I approached office reception and could see both girls were waiting for me at the elevator.

"Where are we going to eat?" I said as approached and pressed the down button.

"I have some news," Maisy replied not answering the question.

The elevator door opened and an empty elevator greeted us, we entered, pressed the ground floor button and waited in silence for the doors to close again. I had a sense that the news was going to be big. Maisy's flux was throbbing blue. This was new I thought to myself. Maisy was fidgeting. I could see she was anxious or nervous about something.

"Spit it out," I said breaking the silence.

"Go on," Angela said, "you may as well tell him now."

"Well," she said, "Angela's dad owns a small 4 star hotel downtown, we were discussing our work with him and the cut throat politics that seems to continually play out. I'm just not cut out for it. Angela's dad offered us both jobs at the hotel. Entry management positions. It will mean a pay cut but I know I will be happier there than working here."

"Wow," I said, "have you actually resigned? Can I talk you out of it?"

"Yes, we just met with Helen, and no I certainly won't be talked out of it," Angela replied for both of them.

"Well, that's disappointing," I said.

Just then the elevator doors opened, and we were on the ground floor. People were milling about, and the opportunity to continue the discussion passed. We left the building and headed towards a little eatery that was popular with many in the office. It was only a short walk and we arrived in a few minutes. We were seated and ordered our lunch a short time later.

"You know," I said, "I've been having similar thoughts about leaving."

"Wow," Angela replied, "I guess there are few of us looking for a change of scenery."

"Well, I'd like to, but I'm not really sure what's next."

We talked for a while longer, finished lunch and headed back to the office. I returned to my desk and mulled over the events of the day. Maisy and Angela nailed it. This work environment was toxic and right then I decided that I too would need to move on. I whiled away the remainder of the day and left at 5:00pm to go home.

Dad's car was in the drive when I arrived. Mom and Jen were either out for the evening or had not yet returned from work. I entered through the back door and greeted dad in the kitchen. He had started dinner already.

"Hi Dad," I said, "Where is Mom and Jen?"

"They are both out for the evening, Ladies night apparently."

"God help the barman!" and we both laughed.

I helped Dad with dinner then we sat down to watch some TV around 8pm. I was flicking through the channels trying to find something to watch but nothing really sparked my interest. Dad didn't seem interested in much either.

Then he spoke up, "Well if the girls can have Ladies night out, why can't the men have a boy's night in? Let's grab a couple of beers and watch some porn."

"OK, I said that sounds like a great idea."

I went to fridge and grabbed a couple of beers. By the time I got back Dad had already picked a porn flick.

It was a MMF bi movie. A good looking woman, two guys. She was being spit roasted, then one of the guys went down on the other.

A familiar yellow aura was drifting about the room, and my cock was getting hard. I decided to jack off a little so I stood up and shucked off my jeans and boxers. I sat back down and slowly started jerking my cock.

Dad looked over, his aura pulsed, clearly thinking it was a good idea stripped off from thew waist down and as well.

We were alternately looking at the porn then at each other's boners as we slowly jerked off. It was good we could be so relaxed around one another. The yellow aura bounced between us.

I looked over to Dad and we exchanged glances.

I said, "You sure have a nice cock Dad, would you like me to suck it for you?"

Without saying a word, Dad got up and pointed his cock towards me. I opened my mouth and let him move his cock past my lips. I licked and sucked the head while fondling his balls with one hand and snaking the other up the back of his leg, between his buttocks. He spread his cheeks wide giving me access to his anus. Without lube I didn't force a finger in, but I massaged his hole and he clearly liked it because he grabbed the back of my head forced his cock to the back of my throat, adopting a mouth fucking motion which I didn't mind.

"Squeeze my balls," he said.

I gave him a squeeze and held them tight in hand not letting go. I sensed the aura, gathering it up and pressed it directly into his balls.

"God yeah, harder, really squeeze 'em," he said.

I gripped his nuts harder and jabbed a finger and the aura into his ass.

"Fuck yeah, fuck yeah, stick it in my ass," he almost shouted.

"God, I need your cock in my ass," he continued.

"Get the lube," I said.

Then he was off. I relaxed for a moment. My cock was as hard as a rock. Dad returned momentarily, his cock sticking out in front of him and his hand already slick with lube, he reached for my cock and applied a liberal quantity. Then turned, bent over the settee and spread his cheeks, offering me his sphincter which he had already lubed up.

I took up position behind him and rubbed my cock on his asshole.

"Don't tease me, fuck me hard," he said.

With that I pushed forward, burying my cock head into his tight hole.

"Yeah," he spoke in a guttural tone, "More, harder."

He was looser than before, I image because of all the pegging he'd been getting from Mom. I grabbed his love handles and thrust forward burying my cock deep in his ass. There is nothing wrong with pussy, but I have to say nothing beats a tight asshole. I withdrew and slammed forward again. Then fell into a regular, but rough and hard pattern of fucking. At the same time I lassoed his dick with the fog, snaking it around his balls and poking into his ass.

"Yeah, Yeah, Yeah," dad cried, in time to my thrusting.

I

was working up to an orgasm, all the time fucking hard with both my cock and the aura. Then in an instant my cum boiled over I buried myself balls deep and start firing rope after rope into dad's bowels. With each spurt I pushed more of the yellow fog into dad when he too started spasming. I could feel him clenching and clenching again causing me to fire off another cum blast.

Dad finished cumming, all the while without anyone having hold of his cock. I gave him a couple more thrusts for good measure and slowly withdrew. Dislodged, I fell back on the couch breathing heavily. Dad collapsed forward and remained in the prone position, cum dribbling from both is cock and his ass. Slowly returning to life, he turned around and sat back down on the couch next to me. A puddle of cum staining the cushion. That will require some explaining when mom got home.

Dad's cock was slowly deflating but still covered in his cum. I leaned forward and took him back into my mouth and sucked him clean. He was sensitive so I went slow and gently.

"That is so good," dad said.

I lifted my mouth off his cock with a pop, and leaned back. "Yeah, I love the way our family seem to have adapted to this new lifestyle," I replied.

"Me too. It's great we can be so relaxed about it."

After a short I rose to clean up. By the time I got back Dad was dressed and the porn was replaced with the 24 hour news channel. We had a couple more beers and just naturally talked about current events as they appeared on the tv. It was like a normal evening with no sense of awkwardness at all. At about 11:00pm I decided to head up to bed, neither of the girls were back home. Hopping into bed, I fell into a deep sleep.

It was probably 2:30am when I felt Jen spoon me from behind. It was a nice feeling to be hugged like that. I was still half asleep when I felt her hand crawl across my hip and close around my limp cock and balls. She handled my sack, fondling each ball individually trying to get a rise. But I was tired and having had a marathon fuck session with dad, was hard to motivate.

Just then Jen leans into my ear and says, "I'm so horny I need to cum."

"OK," I respond.

I turned on he lamp shade that rested on the bed side table.

"OK," I said, "do as I say."

"OK," Jen beamed.

I lifted up her nighty, predictably Jen was without panties.

"Spread your legs, nice and wide."

Jen complied. Her yellow fog is darting around looking for a home. Her pussy is already wet with a slight gape. I got a towel from our bathroom, folded it in two and put it under her ass. Handing her a pillow and said, "you're going to scream, hold this to your mouth and if necessary, bite it."

Jen took a deep breath and held the pillow to her face.

At this point I pick up the loose end of the towel. Concentrating I gather all of her yellow fog into a tight ball, compressing it, it's brimming in concentrated energy. I continue to press harder, making it tighter and tighter, the light was so intense it was like looking directly into the sun. At that moment jammed it into her pussy.

First Jen jolted and froze with a sharp intake of breath. Then she started shaking. Her whole body was clenching and re-clenching. I could see her cunt squeezing into an impossible tightness. I thought perhaps I shouldn't have stuck my cock in there, oh well toe late for that now.

It didn't take long for her to really let loose, simultaneously screaming into the pillow while squirting without control. Her knuckles turned white as the screwed up handfuls of blanket and sheet in a tight fist. I jammed the towel down before she could soak the bed.

She vibrated mercilessly, all the while I held the fog in her pussy. It almost looked like it was attached to her clit. She shook and heaved, kicking out with her legs. The bed head bouncing against the wall and banging loudly. I'm sure it must have woke Mom and Dad.

She continued to lash out in all directions and I could barely hold the towel in place as limbs flailed in all directions at once. I kept a hold on the fog. Every now and again it would begin peek out of her pussy, and each time I would force it back in. Extracting orgasm after orgasm. For 3 continuous minutes I maintained my concentration. Only then did I think to check if she if had drawn a breath. It seemed like she had stopped screaming about a minute before. I managed to remove the pillow while her orgasms continued. All the while she shook like she was having a fit. Her face a deep red.

Finally, when I thought she could take no more I released, the fog spewing forth. All at once she drew several deep breaths. She continued vigorously convulse for a while before it started to abate. She would appear to calm then spasm again, albeit with lesser frequency and shorter duration.

Jen, emptied of fluid, stopped squirting and it now seemed safe to remove the saturated towel altogether. The smell of sex and cum permeated the air. Slowly Jen began to return to her senses. She reached down to her pussy. She rubbed her hole a few times, inserted her middle three fingers then drawing them over her clit again, eliciting yet another spasm.

Watching her was like admiring a fine work or art.

"God I love you," Jen said.

"I love you too, satisfied?" I asked.

"Fuck YES."

Discarded the used towel, I turned off the light and fell into a dreamless sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next chapter Stephen catches up with Helen and her husband.