Colour Me Happy Ch. 14

Story Info
Peter conducts a therapy session with Peter and Monica.
1k words
4.55
2.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My intention was to include 2 chapters in the last instalment, I neglected to include the second, so here it is now, many apologies.

Ch 14.

Continuing story of Stephen who sees emotions as vivid colour. In this chapter Stephen continues to help Peter and Monica with their marital issues.

As always comments and thoughts most welcome.

All characters are over 18 years of age

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was not long before Monica and Peter's first appointment had come along and they again arrived punctually. I greeted them and invited them into the lounge area to walk them through the process for the day.

"The objective for today," I began, "is to begin get completely comfortable in your own skin. In our first exercise we are going to take our clothes off, get naked and conduct the rest of the session in the nude."

At that suggestion Monica turned a bright shade of pink. Peter was also very anxious. I dissipated the blue hue, and they visibly relaxed a little.

Gesturing towards a passageway and door, "through that door and down the passageway is a bedroom. In there, you will each find a dressing gown hanging in the closet, I'd like you both to shed your clothes, put on the dressing gown and then rejoin me here."

They each took a deep breath, got up and turned toward the bedroom.

"Completely naked under the dressing down?" Monica asked.

"Yes," I replied.

I changed into my dressing gown in my office, and momentarily Monica and Peter reappeared. You would have thought the room was minus 10 degrees given the way Monica had her gown tied up so tightly.

"Please sit down," I said, "Now I know you are both nervous," I continued while dissipating some but not all of the blue hue, "Tell me Monica, how do you feel knowing you are about to shed your clothes in front of us."

She turned bright red again, "It's just that I'm so unattractive", a brief yellow spark ignited at the thought, then quickly dissipated.

I think she found the idea of exposing herself a little exciting. As far as her looks were concerned, sure, she was a little heavy around the middle, but Monica was not unattractive.

"Peter what do you have to say about that?"

Peter turned to Monica, "I love you, you are not unattractive, but I'm not sure how I feel about a virtual stranger ogling my wife."

Monica smiled.

"You're right Peter, Monica is a good looking women, I certainly won't mind seeing her naked. But rest assured, I will never act unethically and try and pursue your wife. And now Peter, can you tell both Monica and myself, how do you feel about the prospect of getting naked?"

"Well, I'm a bit embarrassed that I might, show some enthusiasm."

"Enthusiasm?" I questioned before realising that he that meant he might get hard. "Oh, that's no problem. It's perfectly normal to get hard. You should feel free to show your 'enthusiasm', I would be more concerned if you didn't! Monica, I'm sure will want to know she is appreciated!"

"OK," I said, "moment of truth, can we all please stand, I'll count down, and on drop we all drop our gowns."

I stood and so did Peter and Monica.

"OK, Three, Two, One," at the last moment I cleared all the blue hue, "Drop!"

I dropped my gown and stood there naked, a moment later Peter and Monica looked at each other and did the same.

It was a fulltime job dissipating the blue fog, but I kept at it and eventually they started to relax. Monica instinctively put an arm across her breasts and a hand covered her pussy. Peter's hands moved to cover his flaccid cock. Monica had shaved her legs but she had a fully natural bush peaking out from behind her hand. Peter was similarly ungroomed. They were both a little heavy around the middle. Monica's tits were a droopy in a MILF kind of way. Peter's cock was abut 4 inches long while flaccid. For my part I was sporting a chubby, which Monica could not help glancing at.

"OK, the objective is to get comfortable, so hands away from pussies, tits and cocks please."

They dropped their hands and we sat back down. You couldn't get a cigarette paper between Monica's knees. I continued to dissipate the blue fog and made small talk to relax the room as much as possible. Eventually the blue fog started to recede as they both relaxed a little. Monica continued to sneak glances at Peter's and my cocks. Every now and then a yellow puff of fog would emerge from one or the other but quickly dissipate.

After an hour of just small talk I decided to provide them with their take home exercise and wrapped up the session.

"Homework for this week," I began, "Whenever home, alone or together, and while no one else is visiting obviously, I would like you both to remain nude. I want you to look at each other, Don't just sneek a glance, it's ok to make it obvious you are looking. As you relax around each other you may get a little horny. I'm going to ask you both not to act on it. No masturbating, and certainly no sex. I want you to go about your normal day, only whenever possible do it in the nude. You should feel free to stare at one another. You may now both get dressed and we will confirm an appointment for next week."

We all stood up, my cock had risen, Peter remained soft but it certainly had potential. Both Peter and Monica took a last look at my cock before retiring to the bedroom to dress. We made a further appointment and they left for the day. I felt we made some progress and was comfortable things were on track.

I'd received a few enquiries via the web site but as yet hadn't landed a second client.