Colour Me Happy Ch. 02

Story Info
Stephen investigates the new colour in his vocabulary.
1k words
4.42
6.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the story of Stephen who can see peoples emotional state as a colour. In the last chapter Stephen discovers a link between positive female attention and a new colour. In this chapter he further investigates this new colour. It's a continued slow burn in this chapter but patience will be rewarded! All characters are over 18 years of age.

My name is Stephen, and for as long as I can remember I can "see" people's moods as colours that surround them like a halo. Last night Amy, one of the best looking and nicest girls around spent some time with Peter, my best friend. Firstly to say thanks after he helped her sister, then after he saved the day (or night) for some unfortunate. Something pressed Amy's button because Peter enjoyed Amy's full attention if you get my meaning. While all of this was good, especially for Peter, I discovered a new word in my mood colour vocabulary. For the first time I could see the unmistakeable colour of female attraction.

This was quite a revelation. While I'd seen the yellow flicker come and go, I never knew what it meant, and it always seems so fleeting, that I never really paid any attention to it. The opportunities of this new discovery are obvious. After all what red blooded male does not want to know when a woman is attracted to them? This could literally change my fortune, and I resolved that I had to investigate further. I had to find a place where women congregated, where I could observe without looking like a stalker. The place to go was back to the mall.

I headed down to the mall, bought myself a coffee and a newspaper and set myself down on a bench in the main thoroughfare. Here I could sip my coffee, pretend to read the paper, watch people pass by and I wouldn't appear like a stalker to anyone but except the most observant.

I took up my position and began watching the comings and goings of shoppers on a Saturday morning. Again, I could see the yellow flickering light of women as they came and went. It would flash and then disappear. It was almost as it you saw something out of the corner of your eye, but when you give it your attention and looked at it, it disappeared like it was never there. I tried to think of the circumstances of the previous night where I'd seen the Amy's glow for an extended period. No matter what I tried I just could not "see" with any persistency. After 2 hours, 3 coffees, and scanning the newspaper cover to cover twice, it was clear that I was getting nowhere, and I decided to go home.

Just as I was starting to move, this skaeboarder caught my eye, moving quickly though the mall weaving between shoppers, right under a sign that said, "no skates," "no skate boards," etc. The rules obviously didn't apply to this guy though, he was really going for it. Just as he was approaching me, another kid tripped over his own shoelace, his bag went sailing across the floor, and into the path of the boarder. The guy was good, he veered left, avoided the bag, but putting himself on a collision course with me, I got quite the start, jumping back, he was literally inches from me when he veered away right again narrowly missing me. At that moment, colour flooded my vision. Unfortunately, while the kid was looking at me, a security guard stepped in and lifted him right off his board, he was marched into the office.

I think the shock filled adrenalin burst of the near collision got my senses working overtime and I perhaps that was what caused me see bright vivid colours. I sat back down and watched; now every woman in the place was bathed in light. Some a light yellow, some with deeper colour.

A young couple walked past holding hands, they were moving quickly out the mall and into the parking area. His colour was unmistakeable, the colour of "I need to get my dick in this girl." Hers a lot like Amy's the previous night. Well, I thought to myself, this is too good to be true, so I got up, and followed them out to the car park.

Slipping back so I wouldn't be noticed, I followed them out and watched them get into a car. It had dark side windows, but the forward and rear windows were clear. They got in, shuffled around for a second, then she bent down out of sight.

At first I thought, "where did she go?"

She was either searching for a lost penny or she was going down on him. From the look on the guys face I think she may have found what she was looking for.

You had to hand I to them, after they settled into a rhythm, if you didn't know what was happening, you would never have guessed. People milled about but he had the innocent look of someone waiting to pick up his grandmother. I doubt that his grandmother could suck cock like this chick though because after about 2 minutes a contorted look crossed his face, moments later she reappeared.

She still had a white hot glow about her, but his appeared more normal. He hadn't moved, but she was jiggling around in her seat, then her light nearly blinded me, her face gave a "oh yes" look then she began to fade. I caught her face again, and she was panting. She had clearly just cum. Unless this guy had arms that were 6 feet long, she just sucked her boyfriend dry, then frigged herself to orgasm. They settled themselves down, got out of the car, he adjusted his balls (classy), she adjusted her skirt and they headed back into the mall.

I slipped back in before they noticed me.

I couldn't help thinking about it. It was the most erotic thing I had ever seen, forget porn, this was the best, and I was horny as hell. I went home, upstairs to my room, and beat one off. I came so hard, I would have killed the cat if it had been walking by as I unloaded.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next chapter, Stephen spends some quality time with his folks and sister.