Colour Me Happy Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was an early finish to the day and I was excited about the prospect of dinner with Tilly. I shaved and grabbed a quick shower. I decided to finalise my notes of today's session and before long it was time to head out. The restaurant was only a 10 minute walk from the hotel and I arrived precisely on time to find Tilly already waiting for me. The waiter was showing me to our table when I caught her eye as I approached. She issued a plume of green fog with an occasional wisp of yellow thrown in. I could definitely work with this I thought to myself.

"Hi Tilly", I said, "you beat me here, I hope I didn't keep you waiting long?"

"No, not at all, I only just arrived", she replied.

The waiter was nothing if not efficient, in a single motion handed us the menu, and placed cold still water on the table. A small writing pad and pencil appeared as if by magic and with a smile he requested drink orders.

Replying I said, "I think I'll start with a G&T while I look at the menu and decide on a bottle of wine. Tilly?"

"That sounds like a great idea, can I have a G&T as well please?"

"Of course madam", the waiter replied and he disappeared to get our drinks.

We had a moments silence as we both scanned the menu. There were a number of excellent options to choose from. I hoped I'd get some points for choosing this place.

"What do you think, can you find something you like?" I asked.

"No problem there! The menu is divine", Tilly replied enthusiastically.

The waiter returned with our G&Ts and seeing we were no longer scanning the menu asked if we were ready to order. I looked at Tilly with raised eyebrows and she took the lead.

"I think I'll start with the seared scallops, and tell me is the skin on the pork belly crispy?"

"Chef would not allow it to leave the kitchen any other way Madam", the waiter replied.

"Excellent, then I'll have the pork belly,"

"And Sir?"

"I think I'll start with the foie gras, and then the filet mignon."

"And the wine Sir?"

"I'll think we'll have the Burgundy Pinot Noir."

The waiter scribbled some notes and left us to place our order.

"Going all out, huh?" Tilly chided playfully.

"Absolutely, you never get a second chance at a first impression!" I responded.

"So, Stephen, tell me a little about yourself."

"Well, for the next few weeks I'm living and working at the hotel. I have a small marriage counselling practice that I run from one of the suites. It's very fulfilling knowing you are helping people get things on track. I know you sell coffee, so tell me something about you."

"The coffee cart is a side hustle so I can pay the rent, I'm actually in the final semester of my law degree. Only 2 short months to go and I can give away the coffee-stained attire. You know? I used to think there was nothing better than the smell of freshly brewed coffee but let me tell you, day after day of having the smell in your clothes, your hair, ughhh, it gets old very quickly!"

The small talk continued, every now and then I would take a fog sample and make minor changes of direction to maximise Tilly's engagement and happiness. The food arrived and was perfect. We moved seamlessly from entrée to main and then to dessert. After the G&T, a half a bottle of wine and my delicate guidance of conversation according to fog production, there was an easy to and fro to the conversation.

As the meal drew to a close Tilly said, "I can't believe how good the meal was and you have been such wonderful company, this does not feel like a first date, it's like I've known you for years. I've had such a good time."

"Thank you for saying so, so have I", I replied.

With now expected efficiency the waiter appeared with the bill, I paid leaving a generous tip. We stood to leave and said out thankyous to the staff as we left the establishment.

We were walking past the hotel when Tilly said "Would you like to invite me up and buy me a coffee?"

"Of course, but you won't judge me on my coffee making skills will you?"

"Don't worry you have plenty of credits built up after that meal", she replied smiling.

We turned right into the hotel lobby and made our way to the elevator. The doors closed behind us, making it a private space. The elevator started its ascent, a corny '70s muzak tune started playing. The cheesy tune added an unexpected element of humour to the moment. There was a palpable sense of anticipation, the air around us seemed to buzz. Checking in, I saw a smouldering yellow green fog waiting to burst forth. The door opened on our floor we made our way to my room. I fumbled with the key for a moment then the door opened.

"My palace madame, please enter, your coffee awaits."

Entering, she observed the kitchenette to the left and the lounge area straight ahead. She moved slowly, taking in the surrounds. Then, as if coming to a decision she turned to face me. With undeniable confidence she closed the gap between us, leaning forward placing a hand on my chest, pressing my back against the wall. With an almost magnetic pull between us, Tilly lifted her face towards mine. I could feel her hot breath, her whole body pressing against mine. I groaned. The moment was charged with anticipation, reaching up she drew my face to hers and kissed me passionately. Her kiss was full of electricity and I felt myself stiffening. Tilly's boldness escalated. Without breaking the kiss, she reached down and felt the growing intensity beneath my clothing. I returned her kiss, our tongues played exploring each other. My hands drifted down her sides to her hips. I could feel her hardening nipples through the thin material of her top. I let my hands drift further down to her tight ass. I pulled her hips towards me, grinding my pelvis against hers. I could feel the heat in her sex.

Breaking the kiss I asked, "do you like sugar with your coffee?"

Fumbling for my belt she replied, "I hate coffee."

The button of my jeans was released, she reached inside my briefs took me by the shaft, freeing me. My cock felt like granite.

"Please, just fuck my brains out."

The yellow fog was coursing through the air.

"Really, are you sure?"

"Yes, stop talking and fuck me."

I led her to the bedroom, we shed clothes has we walked, the path littered with discarded clothes, neither of us seeming to care where they landed.

"How many orgasms have you had in one night?" I asked.

"The most you mean?"

"Yeah", I answered.

She smiled, a look of a cat that just ate a canary, "Three, think you can beat that?"

I breathed into her ear, "I've been told I'm a very generous lover, brains don't start to be fucked out until at least 7 orgasms, but for you we need to make sure, how about 10, and in the next 2 hours."

"Cocky much? I don't think it's possible, but I like your attitude. Do your worst", she smiled and kissed me again.

"My worst can be pretty good", I grinned.

I guided her backwards, when the bed was behind her knees she fell gently backwards. I stripped her of her panties leaving her totally nude. She reached again for my hard cock but I slapped her hand away and flipped her over so she was lying face down on the bed.

"This is my show, I have my orders, and your wish is my command."

She giggled in anticipation.

I took in the magnificence of her form. Her long brown hair spilled across her back in tangles. She possessed the physique of an athlete, a blend of strength and femininity that commanded attention. Every contour combining defined muscle with a softness that exuded femininity. Her skin, a canvas of delicate porcelain, a sprinkling of freckles, her pale complexion served as a backdrop sun-kissed marks that graced her face and shoulders. Her firm B cup breasts adorned with pink areola and a hard nipple the size of pencil eraser. Slender waist effortlessly widened to embrace the gentle curve of her hips. A firm ass leading to slightly parted legs which afforded me a glimpse of a mostly ungroomed pussy.

I straddled her legs comfortably and drew my nails down her back in a light scratch, at the same time pushing a little fog in a slow tease. Goose bumps rose on her skin. Continuing down I ran a finger down her ass crack. Her drawn out moan was like bird song to my ears. I drew my nails upwards, leaving her ass, moving upward, soliciting another moan, this time out of frustration.

I went to work on her shoulders, probing the muscle tissue deeply, then moved to her neck, between her shoulder blades and back to her shoulders.

"Ohh, you are good at this, aren't you", she mumbled into the pillow.

I repeated the process only rather than returning to her shoulder I continued downward cupping her ass cheeks. I spread them wide fully exposing her tight puckered little hole. Leaning down I took huge swipe with my tongue. She jumped with surprise at the unaccustomed sensation, simultaneously I jammed a bolt of yellow fog into her sphincter.

She screamed and tensed up trapping my face between her cheeks, an unexpected consequence of her surprise orgasm. Taking the opportunity while there, I took a second sweep of anus and hit her with a second jolt.

"OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD" she cried while humping her hips backwards and forwards in a second orgasm.

I moved back up to her shoulders, giving her a moment of respite. This time I proceeded down her arms, moving them outward from her body as it did. I felt her triceps and down her forearm to her wrist. Then moved my hands to her hips and then journeyed back upward along her soft wide hips and thin waist. Pausing at her breasts I felt her firm side cleavage, then proceeded beneath her to claim her nipples.

"Ohh, that's goo...", she couldn't complete the sentence before I gave her nipple a rough pinch and charged another bolt of pure yellow energy through her back, "... ughhhh Fuck", was all she could get out as she arched her back and came again.

I released her nipples and withdrew some fog, allowing her orgasm to subside, but keeping her at the point of simmer close to boil.

I journeyed back down her body, glancing her anus with my thumb, she jolted in anticipation but I held her orgasm at bay denying her, teasing her. I climbed off her legs, and with a little guidance she spread wide enough for me to kneel between them. For the first time I had an unobstructed view of her hairy gash. Lips were slightly parted and glistened with horny dew. Her brown pubic hair continued along her perinium.

I spread her ass cheeks wide and guided her hips to an arched back position. Leaning in I caught her heady musky scent. I had to have it, and buried my face between her parted lips. My tongue lashed out circling her clit drawing it in and sucking on it. Another jolt of energy right into her open hole led to bucking and grunting anew. I held her there a little longer this time so that her orgasm built to a greater level of intensity.

Again I withdrew, allowing her to come down off her high. Retrieving the lube from the bed side table, I squirted a liberal quantity in the crack of her ass, the cold fluid caused her to jump a little. It dripped down over her sphincter and into her gaping hole. Reaching below I inserted my thumb and curled my fingers up to her hard pebble like clit. I exercised my fingers in small circular movements. Tilly mewed in response. My other hand glided lightly backward and forwards over her anus. Tilly pushed back trying get more pressure and friction. I pressed my finger a little more forward as she moved backwards.

"God Yes, my fucking ass, my fucking ass", she moaned and accepted my second knuckle into her tightest space.

Grinding in and out, in and out. Tilly matched my slow motion impaling herself further with each backward movement. The air was filled with the sound of her ragged breath, an occasional grunt, and the squelching noise of lubed fingers in her ass. I replaced one finger with two and renewed my assault.

"Do you like that babe?" I asked.

"Ugh, Haa, Ugh, Haa", was the only reply.

Yelllow fog bounced around the room. I could see it building towards yet another peak. I gathered it up and speared her again.

Tilly fell forward almost dislodging my finger from her ass, screaming something undecipherable into the pillow. I held her in this orgasmic state for a few moments longer. She bucked and ground her hips backwards and forwards in that familiar fucking motion.

"Ugh, Ugh, Ugh", bucking and shaking.

I withdrew my fingers and spun her over onto her back. She was mess of limbs spread out like a rag doll. I climbed on her and pressed my cock into her hot slick wetness. Her pussy felt like a warm glove. My whole shaft disappeared in a single thrust. Tilly's eyes sprung open in surprise, then rolled to back of her head as I bottomed out. I pulled half out, she drew a short breath with jaw open at the sudden emptiness. I pushed forward again spearing her with my cock and sharp cone of intense yellow flux.

"STEPHEN!" She screamed bucking and bucking some more. She grabbed an ass cheek in each hand, her ankles hooked into the back of my thighs to give her more purchase and thrust her hips forward.

"GOD, YES, GIVE, IT, TO, ME!" she cried.

I kept hammering my cock deep inside.

In some sort of judo move she threw me off her, dislodging my cock and rolling me onto my back. I was panting hard, almost spent, but hadn't cum yet. In a flash she was on me. Impaling herself cow girl style and swallowing my cock in a single movement.

Now it was her turn. This girl was amazing. She rolled her hips forward burying me to the hilt, then pulled back the perfect length just leaving the head on my cock embedded in the entrance to her sex. Forward again burying me deeply. Back, forward, back, forward like a fucking machine. Even though the pressure in my cock and balls was mounting, Tilly was doing all the work and I started to recover a little.

I slammed her once again on her forward stroke. She bottomed out again and held be wedged against her cervix as she came again. This time I did not release her though. She took short jerky strokes each time hitting her cervix hard like she wanted my cock to pass through into her womb.

She gurgled "OHHHHHH! UGHHH!", as she pressed down hard.

I buried more flux into her.

"OHHHHHHhhhh", she ran out of breath.

Still I kept her orgasm going. Her face and breasts were turning red. She's kept her short rutting stroke going getting the most out of her orgasm. Her face turned a purple colour, Still I pushed more flux into her.

She drew a ragged breath, and screamed anew, "It's, It's, It's, So f f f fucking good!"

She fell forward collapsing on top of me, as I released her once more.

I slid from underneath her torso leaving her face down on the bed. I retrieved the lube and applied a liberal quantity to her spread ass cheeks and anus. My cock was slippery with her juices. Discarding the lube bottle I lined up my cock with the tight ass. Her body was limp with exhaustion. Pressing forward, invading that tightest hole, her head sprung up as if to protest. But before she could I swept away all negative energy and buried myself deep in her bowel. With each push forward spearing her ass, I also speared her with the light. Each forward thrust its own orgasm. Again and again, forward, back, forward, back. I couldn't hold up any longer and my own orgasm took over. I pushed forward as hard and deep as I could emptying my own balls. My orgasm fuelled the flux into a devastating final cum explosion. Tilly squirted uncontrollably; emptying her bladder as I filled her bowel.

'UGGGHHH!" I shouted, thrusting the last squirts of cum, all of my muscles flexing simultaneously, forcing out every last drop.

When I had no more to give, my muscles shut down as quickly as they flexed. With nothing to support me, I collapsed on top of her. My body and hers mashed together. My cock still stuck deep in her ass. I couldn't move, and she didn'tstir. I drew deep breaths. Over the sound of my own gasps, I heard Tilly's ragged breathing. We both puffed hard trying get oxygen into our lungs. After 10 minutes I still hadn't moved.

Life slowly returned to my limbs. I struggled to get up. As I did my now limp cock slid from her ass with a pop. Cum drooled out of her ass and into her open gaping pussy. What a beautiful sight. A mess of cum, sweat, and squirt.

I looked up and saw Tilly's phone. I grabbed it, held it to her face to open it and selected the camera app. Yeah, I thought, this is what it looks like to have your brains fucked out. I took a few shots, and chose up of of cum covered ass and cunt. If I hadn't just blown my load, I would have blown again. She looked good enough to eat.

I fell back on the bed on my back next to Tilly. She was facing me, her eyes opened, a dumb I've just been fucked grin on her face. Gorgeous!

"Was that OK for you?" I asked innocently.

"Uh ha", a short nod of her head was all she could manage.

I laughed, "Good, I aim to please."

In the next chapter Stephen continues therapy with Frieda and Michael, then goes to Vegas to meet up by with Jen and Tess.

12