4 Days 01

Story Info
Day 1.
3.1k words
4.42
12.2k
4

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't working. He wasn't satisfied. He tried everything, but all he could think about was getting more.

The orgasms were intense, but not complete. Virtual sex just left him wanting. He needed to actually be with a woman. To feel her warmth. To share sweat and breath and friction.

That was easier said than done when your one true love had passed and you hadn't been with anyone else in over 30 years. She had passed 3 years ago and Martin had finally been ready to try dating again. Then Covid hit.

He had never been interested much in pornography. It was always so degrading and followed the same script. Pull out and spray cum on a woman's face. It was even more frustrating when the woman was actually doing a good job getting him aroused, only to switch back to the facial at the last minute. If a guy was about to blow while lying back getting a great massage, why not let it happen? Switching to standing over the woman at the last minute was like saying, "Oops, we almost forgot this was a porn film."

The search function had gotten ridiculous as well. The big commercial sites seemed to just serve you up the same bunch of teaser clips no matter what you typed in. The lesser known sites just served up the same malware. Webcams had caught his interest, but he had peaked. There were some very beautiful women, but eventually that just made him want something physical in the worst way.

When the vaccines first came out a lot of places started opening up again. He tried going out to social events and clubs. He just wasn't into women his age, however. He knew it was unfair, but a young, beautiful woman seemed so much more interesting. The only way that was going to happen is if he paid for it. That was something he had never done. He wasn't even sure where to start.

Martin lived in a smaller city in the southern US. Prostitution was illegal. Underage trafficking was also a bad problem. He wasn't into nubiles, but he didn't want to give business to a company that forced anything upon a woman regardless of her age.

He started by doing searches for escorts. That was frightening. Either he flew someone in from a big city like LA for an exorbitant price, or he was stuck again not finding something he was interested in. A funny ad caught his eye. Cock waxing. Seriously? He did a search and found that it was quite popular and often men were offered happy endings afterwards. But was it worth the pain? He was basically a wuss. Having a woman rip out his pubic hair wasn't exactly an arousing thought.

He finally just did a search for "massage". Without even putting in "Happy Ending" he was bombarded with sites that supposedly did just that. It had to be a trap. Or a scam. The massage parlors had been constantly raided for decades now. This wasn't New York. If he tried anything he would most likely end up being led down the street naked with some large nun behind him ringing a bell and shouting, "shame....shame!"

One of the locations wasn't far. The description included women with a lot of "dancing" experience. That sounded dubious. Upon opening the site he was presented with a number of women listing their prices and specifics. Not one listed anything out of the ordinary. One of the women seemed quite young and attractive, however. One of the options she listed was Swedish massage. He knew that was a legitimate technique that had nothing to do with the old porn connotations. It just meant that the masseuse used long flowing strokes to stimulate blood flow.

Just her image was stimulating his blood flow. Was he really that desperate? Would he subject this poor young woman to his perverted body pretending to want a massage, only to get a raging erection in the process? He was likely to be arrested. He decided that was just not right. He wasn't that sick.

He was just about to close the sight when he noticed the cursor light up over what looked like a page border. He clicked it. A pop-up window appeared that had a whole new set of options, at significantly higher prices. The window also listed a different address, a phone number, and a password.

He could not believe his luck.

---------

When he arrived at Annette's he was shaking from his nervousness. He just knew that police would pop out as soon as he pulled money out of his wallet. If this was a legitimate encounter he would probably do something stupid to blow it. He remembered all the rules he read about setting up an escort. Meeting first, not discussing specifics, etc. Was this the same thing?

The place looked like a small private residence. Upon knocking the door was answered immediately. By a large and terrifying looking man. He just looked at Martin, who gave the password. Inside the place looked much larger and was quite cozy. There were a few women floating around. Some he recognized from the ad. He didn't see any other men. One of the women approached and asked him to follow her. They entered the massage suite on the left and she sat down with a business planner. She went over pricing, but it was strange. It was per time, not act. He had always thought it got very specific. Maybe this place was different. Regardless, he had made sure he had plenty more to leave as a tip. He knew that happened. He had watched enough cop movies.

Annette entered the room in a long satin robe. She was beautiful, but a bit older than she appeared in the ad. She looked to be in her late 30s. That was more than fine with him. She had long, wavy blonde hair and beautiful emerald green eyes. A flash of freckles ran across her nose. He knew that was going to drive him nuts with passion. She flashed him a beautiful smile.

"No names. How would you like to refer to me?"

He looked confused.

"Miss? Honey? I don't do anything degrading."

Something popped into his head. He was old enough to be her father but it started to get him excited to think of her that way.

"Mom?"

She didn't even bat an eye. "Would you like me to call you son?"

"Yes please."

"You didn't indicate domination in your profile, would you like me to simply be in charge?"

"Yes."

"You are shaking like a leaf. If you are nervous, you came to the right person. Let's get you relaxed. Step out of your clothes and hop up on the table." She walked over to the opposite side of the table and started preparing oils, candles and incense. He started shaking even more as he removed his shorts. He was already rock hard.

"Pop onto your back. Don't bother with the towel. I see discretion is no longer an issue. Don't feel bad at all." He felt ridiculous lying there completely stiff and nothing had even happened yet. She turned towards the table and had a large tub of soapy water. "Let's get you to relax a bit." The water was warm and soothing. It did get him to stop shaking, but now he was even harder and precum was flowing out of him. She took him in her hands. And squeezed the base of his cock firmly.

"I know you haven't been with a woman in some time. It is not unusual these days. I want you to hold off just a few more seconds. I want your cum to build up like it never has before. When you release, I want every drop to empty out of you. Nothing left, understand?"

He was so hard it hurt. A beautiful, living breathing woman had just grasped his cock. Now she was talking about draining his balls completely dry. He nodded his head.

Without letting go of the base, she took the rag from the soapy water and rubbed it around the tip of his cock. Then she moved up and down his shaft. The feeling was so intense he felt like he was going to force his way through her blockade with the other hand. She looked down at him with her emerald green eyes and asked, "you can't hold off any longer, can you?" He simply nodded. Instead of releasing her grip, she moved her hand up his shaft until she was at the tip. Then she loosened it and rubbed back down. He let go.

The first wave seemed to contract his muscles and blow his mind for a very long time. Cum was pouring out of the end of his cock. Then he released the tension and a huge spurt shot straight up in the air, coming down with a splat in the middle of his chest. It covered his whole chest. Spurt after spurt came out of him. She looked pleased as a bucked and moaned. It made her freckles look even that much more arousing.

As he slowed down she cupped his balls and made some unusual movements. It didn't hurt, but it wasn't pleasant. "This is to lessen any discomfort during the refractory period," she said. He knew what that phrase meant. It was the time before he could cum again. He looked at her curiously.

"You paid for an hour. You've been here three and one-half minutes. Drink this. It will help too."

----------------

She was now dressed in a red blouse and jeans. She leaned over the table as if her back hurt. He had returned to his clothes. "I'm sorry Son. I don't know what to do. I hurt myself lifting that box. My back is having spasms."

Martin played along. "Can I do anything, Mom?

"I don't know, Sweetie. I don't think you've ever seen your Mom like this. Normally your Dad can just rub the cramps out of the muscles in my back, but he is out of town for three days."

"Can I try?"

"I don't know, Son. Your Dad is very strong." Nice. The competition bit. Calling him Sweetie as well as Son was also good.

"I can do it Mom."

She did a nice pretend spasm, then started to climb up on the table. "OK," she said. He reached over and grabbed her by the hips, helping her up. She lay on her stomach, but not completely. She still curled up a bit as if in pain. She was good at this roleplay stuff. Real good.

"OK, Mom, what next?"

She started to pull her blouse out of the back of her jeans, but then stopped as if it were painful. "Pull my shirt up, Honey. There you go. Keep going. Keep going." She stopped him at the strap of her bra. She had an incredible body. He had only seen her lower back, but was in awe. The jeans weren't skin tight, but her ass was incredible all the same. He lay his palm on her back.

She flinched. "Oh Sweetie don't do that. Only touch me when I tell you, OK?"

"OK."

"It is OK. You didn't know, now you do. Son, I need to be able to lie flat on my stomach. That means I need to get out of these pants. You have seen other girls in college I presume? You can handle seeing your old Mom in her underwear, can't you?"

Annette was now his favorite person in the whole world. She was really good at this. "Of course, Mom. I just want to help you."

"Thank you. If it becomes a problem, just let me know and we can stop." Like that would happen. "Let me just unhook them. Go slowly please. I don't want to start having really bad spasms again."

He reached out and started sliding down her pants. It was as if her body had been sculpted by a master artist. He held her purple panties with one hand so they didn't come down with the jeans. He got the pants well below them and stopped. Her thighs and ass were starting to get him aroused again. It had been only 10 minutes.

"All the way, Honey. The back muscles have to be eased out slowly. That means starting on my legs." He pulled them off and placed them on a chair. "Start just above my heel, Son. You can see how the muscles of my calves and thighs are all tense. You need to relax them completely before we can work on my back."

He was touching a real, live woman. A beautiful one with fantastic legs. As he worked his way up each side he caught each twitch and jerk of her ass when her leg muscles moved. Her skin was silky smooth. Oh heavens it felt good just to have his hands on her!

His massage strokes were starting to get near her ass. As he rubbed the inside of her thighs he could see more and more of her purple panties. He was getting hard. He brushed against the panties covering her vagina. She closed her legs.

"OK that should be it for my legs," she interrupted. "My back is ready, but I have to ask you to really be mature now, Son."

"How so, Mom?"

"Don't be grossed out, Sweetie, but you have to rub my butt. The spasms are just above it. Start on my butt and gently work your way up my back. Gently. Gently."

"OK, Mom. Don't worry. I will do anything that helps."

"Thank you, Sweetheart."

It was difficult not to just grab her ass and start kneading away. He lightly touched her and felt like he was oozing precum again. He worked his way slowly up and very lightly worked his fingers into her back.

"Stop. Wait." She sounded as if she was crying.

"Mom?"

"Son. I have to ask you to do something you have never done. I am so sorry."

"Mom, you know you can ask me anything."

"I know, but, well...there is too much friction. I need you to use oil. There is a bottle of it on the shelf over there."

"But that will-"

"Ruin my underwear. I know. I need you to be mature enough to do this while I don't have them on. And I need you to swear that you never tell your father this happened. He won't understand."

"Of course, Mom. I promise."

"Grab the oil. Pick up a few towels next to it."

He was rock hard now. He grabbed the decanter and the towels. He turned around and she had nothing left on but her bra. His jaw dropped. He had wanted to be with a woman, but he was with this beauty named Annette who had the most amazing body he had ever seen. As she lay stretched out before him on her stomach, her ass was begging him to touch it. He was actually going to. This was a dream come true.

She guided him as to how to warm the oil in his hands, how to touch her lightly and work to a deep rub, and how to get the supposed spasms to stop. The whole time he was dying to have her simply grab him and start stroking again. He wasn't going to last long this time either. He tried not to look too often between her legs. Her ass was so tight he couldn't get a great view, but what he did see drove him wild.

She gave a coo and thanked him. "I think you have done it, Son. You are even better than your father." She rolled up on her side, keeping one leg down to cover her pussy. "My God, you are covered in oil. Best just throw those clothes away. Out of them. Chip chop."

"Mom!"

"Oh, it is OK to see your Mom naked, but I can't see you?"

"But I've only seen-"

He stopped. She was now rolling completely onto her side. She had a small patch of neatly trimmed pubic hair. "Only seen what?" She smiled coyly as she reached back to unhook her bra. Then she stopped. "But if you don't want to continue."

He dropped his pants and shorts to the floor. His cock was harder than he ever felt it and was painful again. He reached up for his shirt. She held out a hand to stop him.

"Let's save the tops for the next session. I'll give you this." She lowered the strap on her left shoulder. Her tits were smaller, but her nipples seemed to be pressing the bra away from her skin. She rubbed the nipple. "Oh I know how badly you want to see this. It wants to see you too, but let's not do everything the first time."

That was the most arousing thing anyone had ever said to him. It meant that even if he shot so much cum out of himself that his balls would have to work for a week to refill, she would be there when they did.

"I want to reward you. You fixed my back. I want to give you an idea of how good your Mom can make you feel, but only with the outside, OK? I can't let you go inside me."

She slid off of the table and grabbed hold of his cock. Leaning back she pulled him in tightly and placed his cock so that the shaft was between her lips. Then she looked him in the eyes.

"Fuck me, son. Rub your cock in my lips until you can't hold it anymore. Spray your cum all over my belly, but stay in my lips. It will make me cum too."

That was all she needed to say. He looked down at the swath of freckles between her eyes and drifted off into a beautiful place. She was moving with him as he slid his cock up and down against her pussy lips. He didn't stop as he climaxed. She arched against him. A warm, wet lake started to build between them. She continued to press tight and licked his ear. She whispered, "You have a beautiful cock and are filled with so much cum. I think we are going to need at least a few more sessions. Each one will need to get more intense."

"Do you..."

"Only for my best clients."

He started to cum again. He had never done that. She seemed surprised but kept pressing against him. The lake was now spilling out onto the floor.

He was lost in the most amazing ecstasy and there was more to come. This was going to be a fantastic experience. This was going to make him feel alive again.

End of Day 1