Colton Stories - Gus and Adi Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fast forward to last week. Andy and Sara had an awful week. I won't go into details, because they're not mine to give. Nonetheless, they weathered that storm, and then Gus magically appears. I don't think Andy sees Gus as a threat, but I know that he's very fond of all his roommates, and their boyfriends. Gus the Handsome Viking appearing when all four are in new relationships muddies the water, needless to say. I'd guess Andy was killing two birds with one stone."

Adi giggled. "I've had the hugest crush on Drew, like since I was a little girl. Sara was another one I wanted to hate. But Aunt Jen, he looks so good with her. If you'd seen him at Aunt Linda's funeral, you'd know what I mean. When I saw Andy with Sara on Thursday, I found myself on Team Sara pretty quickly."

"John said the same thing," Jen admitted. "Sara won him over toots quick. It doesn't hurt that she's a wizard with this one," she nodded to the sleeping Marty, "or that Juliette Broquard adores her, and that she and Priya are already thick as thieves. That's one remarkable young woman."

"So, Drew set this up with ulterior motives?" queried Adi.

"Johnny tells me Andy is a protector," said Jen thoughtfully. "My guess is that he's protecting everyone involved - which would include you and Gus. I know he respects Gus, and he's always had a soft spot for your family," she smiled reassuringly.

"Well, I can't thank him enough," said Adriana. "Gus is amazing," she said dreamily. "Even momma and daddy think so, and that's a tough sell."

Jen laughed out loud, "Yes, well - you've done quite well for yourself on that front." She paused, "And Adi, that's what I want to talk to you about. Gus will do well at whatever he chooses to do. You and I both know he'd make a killing working with your dad and brother. But if you're going to have a life together, you have to ask yourself whether or not that's what Gustav wants to do. Help him find his vocation, and then love him well as he pursues it."

Adi nodded. "He's already admitted he'd sell cars with my dad if I want to live in Boston."

"Wow. I guess it really is love then," she paused and considered her next words carefully. "Adi that young man will do whatever he can to see you happy. But you have to be equally committed to his happiness."

"OK?" said Adi confusedly.

"Let me give you an example," offered Jen, "I'm teaching a reduced load in the spring. I talked with Dr. Adams, and I'll teach two classes instead of my regular four. I'm doing that because it frees me up to spend more time with Marty so that Johnny can focus on hockey and crew. The fall sports are in good hands, but he's not so sure about hockey and crew. This is totally confidential, by the way. He loves Coach Shea, and if he can get Paul Roberts lured away from Washington, he'll be downright giddy - but he will be a new coach, and John's first hire. He's a classicist at heart, so he cares about the whole person, and not just wins and losses. Plus, his other son only has two seasons to win a championship in hockey. John will do his damndest to make that happen, or die trying."

"I love teaching, and I love interacting with students in the classroom. But to be a good wife to John, I've got to take his happiness into consideration as well - not just my own. Does that help?"

Adi nodded. "I love him so much," she admitted. "It freaks me out, but I just want to belong to Gus. I want to be Mrs. McLeod so bad I can hardly see straight."

Jen reached out and took her hand.

"Well, I'd say you're off to a good start. It's a wonderful thing to have a man look at you like Gus looks at you, or John looks at me. In fact, it might be the most wonderful thing in the world."

Jen paused again, "Listen Adi, I know this can be really overwhelming. If you feel that way - at any point in your relationship with Gus - come talk to me. That young man just saved the two men I love more than anything," she looked at Adi with a piercing intensity. "Please don't pull any prep school diva bullshit with him."

"Thank you," said Adi. "It is overwhelming, and I know my mom is as smitten with him as I am. I'm not entirely sure how Olivia will react to all this, either. I'm glad to know we can talk."

"Have you told him you love him?" asked Jen with an obvious air of love and concern.

Adi giggled. "Not in so many words. He's still got some Gianna stuff he's working through, and I don't want to make that harder than it is."

Jen laughed, "Girl, the way he looked at you when he came out of that ocean, half-drowned, but looking like a damn fine Viking," she paused. "I'd say you have no worries on that front. He's so over her, and into you, it's not even funny."

"So, I should tell him?" Adi asked hesitantly.

Jen nodded. "I would. Gus is a rare young man, but he's still a man. Sometimes the woman who loves him has to tell him what's up in the world."

Adi giggled, and both women were startled when Marty sat up, suddenly.

"Where's my dad?" he asked groggily.

"I'll go get him, Marty," said Adi sweetly.

"Thirsty," he replied smiling.

Adi hopped up, grabbed a Ginger Ale out of the galley fridge, and handed it to Jen to give to Marty. She bounced onto the deck and saw her Uncle John.

"Marty's awake, and he's asking for you," she said excitedly.

Gus had been sitting beside Eowyn, leaning against the railing at the stern of the ship. He hopped up - albeit slowly - and went and embraced his lovely girlfriend.

"Miss me?" she asked as she batted her eyes at him.

"You know I did," he smiled. "Good talk?" he enquired with raised eyebrows.

"Great talk," she smiled. "My Aunt Jen is the best." She leaned into him and whispered, "I love you so much, Odin-son."

Adi felt his smile against her cheek.

"I love you, too, Miss Prince," he replied softly.

She pulled back a bit and grinned mischievously at him. "No ring?" she asked softly.

"Not yet," he grinned in reply.

___________________________________________________________

A smiling pair of Dr.'s Adams met the vessel on the dock below the Carlson family cabin. As everyone disembarked from the vessel, John Moses grabbed Jack Glass and made arrangements for their party of eight to take John's Escalade back to campus. A weary crew loaded up, after thanking their hosts for a rather unforgettable morning, and headed back to campus. The Dining Commons was bypassed for the Lobster Shack, and the group made quick work of their lunch. Eowyn and Adriana saw Gus to his room, and got him tucked into his new bed.

"Odin-son, you haven't unpacked a thing," remarked Adi.

Gus's bags were all opened, but the contents were still in his luggage.

"Nope," came Gus's sleepy reply.

"Go to sleep," said Eowyn forcefully, "We'll get you unpacked and settled in."

Gus nodded, and pulled the Branch and Boll sheet over his head. The girls soon heard the rhythmic breathing of an exhausted man.

Half an hour later, all of Gus's bags had been unpacked, and the women in his life made a list of necessary items for his room. Adi got car keys from her brother, and the two ran their errands. An hour later, Eowyn left Adi with Gus, and went to find Haylee and Sydney. Adi commandeered one of Gus's Twins t-shirts, and settled down to join her boyfriend in his nap.

At 4 PM, Gus woke to find Adi snuggled in against him.

"How do you feel?" she asked softly and sweetly.

"Better, but I need to use the bathroom. I'll be right back."

She sat up and cat stretched in front of him. Gus's eyes about bugged out of his head when he saw her delightful nipples announcing their presence through the cotton of his t-shirt.

"Damn," he muttered. "You make that shirt look amazing," he grinned.

"Well hurry back, and I may take it off for you," she said coyly.

Gus hopped out of the bed, and a minute later stuck his head out of the bathroom door when he saw all the additions to his rather spartan space.

"So, I see an extra toothbrush, and some rather feminine-looking bottles in the shower," he smiled at Adi across the room as he was brushing his teeth.

She smiled back. "No use having to drag my stuff here when I spend the night," she responded matter-of-factly.

"And this is going slow?" he asked grinning.

"My boyfriend saved the life of one of the dearest people that I know. To hell with going slow," she stuck her tongue out at him. "If you think I'm not spending the night with the man I love, you're out of your damn mind."

She heard him spit and run the water in the sink. He rinsed his mouth out, and she was treated to the sight of a smiling, handsome man moving towards her on the bed.

She slid over in the bed, and lay back invitingly. Her smile turned to a frown, however, when he stopped just short of sliding in next to her.

"Can we talk about this before Mjolnir takes over?" he asked cautiously.

"And what if I want Mjolnir to take over?" she responded with more than a little poutiness.

Gus chuckled at her. "Fair enough, but listen for a second, please. I love you Adriana Esmerelda Glass. I have every intention of you becoming Adriana Esmerelda McLeod," he paused when her face lit up with a dazzling smile. "And because I love you and I plan on marrying you, I wanted your first time and our first time together to be a little less stereotypical than, 'We did it in my dorm room,'" he explained softly.

She sat up and kissed him softly. "Thank you, lover. But if I may offer a counter-point?"

Gus nodded.

"We're on a $1000 memory foam mattress. I don't have a mattress this nice in my room in Boston. Plus, these are Branch and Boll sheets, and they start at $200. Again, I don't have sheets this nice in my house. This dorm was designed by a Colton alum - who's name I can't remember - who was an award-winning architect. So, let's say we pass on this afternoon because you want to take me someplace special. Do you have any idea how hard it will be to find a nicer place than the one we're currently in to make love for the first time?"

He smiled at her argument. She giggled when he nodded.

"Plus, it was so hot watching you come out of that ocean. I was like, 'Damn my man is fine as hell!'"

Gus laughed. "So, you like your men Smurf blue?"

She giggled, "I'd call you Viking Smurf. In fact - I hereby dub you Viking Smurf."

"Be careful. Kail is the nickname queen around here. I'd hate for my lovely girlfriend to get her fantastic ass kicked."

He leaned forward into the bed and kissed her softly.

"One thing you've forgotten Tall Girl," he said. "I haven't had a chance to get to a pharmacy yet, and there's no way I trust myself to pull out. I'm afraid we're going to have to wait a little while longer."

She kissed him, but with a passion and ferocity that shocked Gus.

"I told you this morning that I'm Mjolnir's biggest fan, didn't I? Well, when my bestie and I were out running errands, I took care of that for us," she grinned.

Gus groaned. "Shit. You bought condoms when my sister was with you?"

She shook her head. "Nope. I told her I needed to stop at Walgreen's, and she needed to stay in the car," she grinned. "She hugged me and thanked me for being a good bestie. She was happy for us, but that would have been way too awkward."

He smiled at her. "OK, so where do I find your shopping treasure?"

"In the shoe box under the bed," she smiled. "There's one other thing in there I figured we'd need. Mjolnir will be quite the challenge for me, and I intend to meet that challenge well-prepared."

Gus slid his long frame over the side of the bed, and slid the box out and opened it. Inside were two boxes of condoms and a large bottle of KY Jelly. Also included were two large packs of Spearmint gum. He laughed so hard he just about fell out of the bed.

"So come on, Viking Smurf. Grab one of those bad boys and that lube. I've only been waiting for this my whole life," she chided. "We're having dinner with John and Jen and Marty at 6, and I will not wait until after dinner," she added impatiently.

Gus checked his phone, and saw that it was 4:15 PM. As he went to put the phone down, an unknown number appeared on his screen. He tapped the screen and took the call.

"Hello," he said politely as he sat up in bed.

Adi watched and listened to his half of the conversation. She quickly figured out it was the Judge, and he was kindly checking in on Gus. The second half of the conversation was a bit more confusing, but she could see Gus grow increasingly excited. By the time the call was over, he was ecstatic. He pounced on her and kissed her with fervor and conviction. Just when he really had her motor running, he stopped and sat up in the bed - much to her frustration.

"Seriously?" she asked in a completely sour mood.

"How soon can I ask you to marry me?" he said grinning.

Her sour mood vanished in a nanosecond.

"What!?" she asked smiling. Tears came to her eyes involuntarily. "Boy, you best not be yanking my chain here."

"Judge Carlson wants to hire me to sail his boat for him. She needs to be taken out once a week - not for too terribly long - but he has a busy summer with weddings and stuff. So," he paused, "He's offered me $1000 a month for as long as I'm at Colton to sail his boat."

She shrieked and jumped into his arms, straddling his lap as she did so.

"Odin-son, that's amazing!" she exclaimed.

"He said he knew it was a very generous offer, but saving Marty was something he wanted to reward. Adi, I'd sail that boat for free."

She smiled as she took in the child-like glee on his face.

"So, what does this have to do with when you can ask me to marry you?" she asked finally.

"Come, say, Christmas this year, I'll have $6000 in the bank," he smiled. "If you could see your way clear to slumming it with a $6K ring on your finger . . ."

She cut him short by attacking his mouth with hers. Soon, she was grinding hard against his erection, and he felt her heat and wetness through his boxer briefs.

"Damn you're wet," he said huskily.

"You've had me worked up all day," she smiled. He groaned when she hopped off of him, and off the bed entirely. She grabbed her phone, and synced with a speaker Gus had not noticed before. Adi fired up a playlist, and double checked the volume. Not too loud, not too soft. She also turned on a sound machine he immediately knew had been purchased that afternoon.

"Kail told me she heard Tall Girl getting 'Andy'd' by Gus-Gus last night," she giggled. "No use letting your hallmates know what we're doing. And," she stalked as she stalked towards the bed. "I plan on being loud while my future husband blows my mind."

The bed was in the corner of the room, with the head and one side against the walls. She pointed to the corner. "I want you sitting there, please."

Gus grabbed the pillows, and scooted to the desired spot. Adi remounted the bed and crawled seductively towards him. As she did so, the t-shirt rode up and Gus saw she'd not been wearing panties. He groaned appreciatively.

"Lady, you are a dream," he said softly.

She kissed him, and reached down to free his erect cock. Gus groaned loudly as she took him in her mouth.

Years later, Gus would remember this moment. His lovely future wife had her luscious ass in the air as she gave him the most amazing blowjob he'd ever received.

"Adi, that feels incredible," he moaned as she gave herself to her work. When he warned her that he was close, she stopped and kissed him.

"Tell me when he's calmed down a bit," she smiled. "I'm far from done with you."

She kissed him softly, and waited patiently. After a couple of minutes, Gus nodded. Adriana scooted back, and slowly removed the Twins t-shirt she'd co-opted. Gus groaned again.

"Adi, you're so beautiful," he said appreciatively.

She straddled him again, and ground her wetness against his still-rigid manhood. As he kissed and sucked her nipples, he felt her body respond.

"Grab my ass," she whispered.

He began to knead her muscular backside, and continued his assault on her breasts. He didn't let up when she cried out and began shaking. Gus was so lost in the moment of pleasuring Adi, that he almost didn't feel her aim his cock at her dripping slit.

"I don't have a condom on," he protested.

"I know," she smiled as she buried his rod in her womanhood.

"Fuuuuckkk," both moaned as he slowly bottomed out in her tight, velvety hole.

Gus stopped moving, and looked at her lovingly.

"Are you OK?" he asked with obvious concern.

"I am. It pinches, but it feels really good," she smiled. "Just give me a second, OK?"

He smiled and nodded. "I'm making love to the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. She can take all the seconds she needs."

She kissed his neck and whispered to him. "You feel so good inside me, Gus."

She offered him one of her delightful nipples, and Gus took it greedily. Adriana soon resumed her movement on his manhood, and the sounds of their energetic lovemaking filled the room.

"Adi, I need to stop," Gus protested. She nodded and hopped off him. Adi grabbed the foil wrapper, and handed it to Gus.

"Get that on and really give it to me," she said as she laid on her back and spread her long legs.

Gus skinned on the condom, and moved between her legs. In one smooth push, he was buried in her again. She smiled as he began thrusting in and out of her in long stokes.

"Come on, Odin-son. Give it to me," she implored him.

"Wrap those lovely legs around my waist," he responded. She did so with a wide smile on her face.

Gus hammered into her, and soon his girlfriend found herself in the throes of her second orgasm. Sensing he was getting close himself, he pulled out from her, causing his beloved to cuss in frustration. Gus smiled at her as he put a pillow under her hips and knelt between her legs. His middle finger found her g-spot, and his tongue began an assault on her clit. Adi's head rolled back, and her hands found a wicked strong purchase in his blonde locks.

"Shit!" she exclaimed as the orgasmic waves continued rolling through her body. Gus found himself very grateful for the sound machine and the music, because Adi was quite vocal in her appreciation for his ministrations.

Gus let her come down from the high for a moment, before he grabbed her luscious legs behind the knee and placed her ankles on her shoulders. A euphoric Adriana nodded and shrieked as he buried himself in her well-used quim once again. Sensing he was very close, he picked up the pace and soon exploded into the latex. Gus rolled off Adriana, and let out a long breath. Her body continued to spasm periodically, and Gus pulled her to himself.

Once her breathing returned to normal, Gus found himself on the receiving end of multiple kisses.

"Does this mean you liked it?" he quipped.

Adriana hugged him tightly. "You're spoiling me, Odin-son. I heard stories from my girlfriends telling me how awful their first time was, and you made mine freaking awesome!"

"Good," he said smiling. "Let me go take this thing off."

She made a grumbling sound, but moved nonetheless. He darted into the bathroom and removed the condom. He also wet a washcloth with warm water, and returned to their bed to lovingly and gently wash Adi's rather sodden midsection.

"Mmm," she sighed. "You're hired, Odin-son," before a giggle burst forth from her.

Gus leaned forward and kissed her softly. "If you keep giggling like that, I won't be held responsible for my actions."

She looked at him quizzically.

"You apparently have no idea what giggling like that does to your stunning breasts," he said smiling. "You're driving me out of my mind."

"Well then join the club," she shot back. "Mjolnir just blew my mind. Now, sit up. It's my turn to return the favor."

Gus stood up off the side of the bed, and Adi gently washed off his manhood. "Mmm," she said softly, "I am such a fan." She handed Gus the washcloth, and planted several kisses on his abs. When his dick began to stir, he pulled back with a grin.

123456...8