Colton Stories - Gus and Adi Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My pussy," she said in a sultry voice. "And it's all yours, lover."

"Well, there we go. Being inside of you is like coming home. I now freaking hate wearing a condom, because when you put me inside you that first time, it was absolute heaven. And lady, those long, muscular legs of yours are the absolute best. When you wrapped your legs around me while we made love, I just about lost my damn mind. And do you want to know the very best part?"

She nodded and kissed his nose. "Yes, please."

"That's not even close to being the best parts of you. Those are here," he put his index finger on her forehead, "and here," he pointed to her heart. "Miss Prince, I want to spend the rest of my life convincing you of just how amazing you are. Someday, you may even believe me. But I can promise you this: our three beautiful daughters will damn sure know how crazy in love their daddy is with their momma."

She squeezed him tightly, and sighed contentedly.

"I'll make you a deal," he said lifting her chin and looking into her eyes. "Every night you stay over, I'll add to my running list of reasons I love you."

Tears filled her beautiful pools of brown. He kissed her nose and stroked her hair lovingly.

"So maybe I have three things to tell you," she said with a particular shyness Gus could not locate.

"First, thank you. I have this bad habit of doubting myself, and dating a stupidly handsome and kind and smart man is doing all kinds of good things for my confidence," she smiled. "For the first time in my life I don't feel like a freak."

"Second, I need to tell you the story of 13-year-old Adi Glass. In an 18-month timeframe, that gangly young lady got her period and grew 9 inches."

"Holy crap," muttered Gus. "That must have been awful. I'm so sorry."

"So, I wasn't just an ugly duckling, I was an ugly stork. Then, to top it all off, my periods made me really weird. I just wasn't me and they were absolutely insane. So, when I turned 15, my mom's OBGYN and my pediatrician put me on the pill. Huge difference immediately! Total game changer," she smiled.

"There was a catch, however; my mom swore me to secrecy. Only she and my sister Liv know that I've been on the pill since I was 15. My dad would freak out, and I don't think my brother would really care. But mom was concerned about my reputation; and about the wrong kind of boy getting the wrong idea."

Gus nodded. "Adi, I'm sorry. That must have sucked."

She kissed him on the nose, and smiled at him in a way that made his breath catch.

"So here are the second and the third things: I'm still on the pill, and my mother informed me that I should share that information with you," she giggled.

Gus looked dumbfounded.

"Odin-son, you're not mad, are you? I mean, I should have told you, but I wanted to honor the commitment I made to my mom," Adi explained.

"So let me get this straight. The woman I love is on the pill? And her mother gave her the green light to share this information with her boyfriend of 24 hours?" Gus queried.

Adi giggled and nodded.

"Hmm. Riddle me this, Batman; why would your mother think I would want to know this kind of information?" he grinned. "Clearly, she has the wrong idea about me," he deadpanned.

"Oh, she loves you," Adi smiled back. "It's me she knows all too well. I'm glad no one else on the boat this afternoon spoke Portuguese. It was pretty bad," she shook her head. "And my Aunt Jen caught on when she saw me this evening. I mean, even your friends the Birds of Prey sniffed me out in about 10 seconds," she giggled. "I have it bad for my handsome man."

"I wondered if you were on birth control," he smiled.

She sat up and punched his arm. "You are so full of it!" she announced with authority.

He rubbed his arm, and continued to smile. "Will you hear me out, or are you just going to continue to abuse me?"

She smiled and kissed his arm. "I'm sorry. Yes, I'd love to hear how you think you sussed this out."

"You offered yourself to me twice without birth control being a topic of conversation," he explained. "Now, you're not easy, and you're not stupid. That does tend to lend itself to one conclusion," he grinned.

"OK, I guess I believe you," she smiled begrudgingly. "And I really am glad you're such a wonderful gentleman. It's true you could have taken my virginity last night, but you didn't. You made my first time very special," she said lovingly, and snuggled back in against him.

"Well, you were my first for something as well," he said softly.

Adi raised her head and shot Gus a quizzical look.

"My former girlfriend - who will now apparently be nameless," he smiled, "loved to receive oral. What she never did, however, was return the favor. So, you, my beautiful lady, are the first woman to give me that particular gift."

Adi smiled at him, and then saw the look of regret on his face.

"What's wrong, Gus?"

"I just wish you were my first for everything," he admitted ruefully. "I will have that conversation with our young man when the time comes."

"I'm actually glad," she smiled. "You blew my mind so many ways. I'm thankful one of us knows what the hell they're doing."

Their talk was interrupted by Gus's phone going off. He looked and saw it was his mother. Gus answered and was told - actually commanded - by Dr. McLeod that he needed to sleep in tomorrow. He and Adi were expected at brunch at 11 AM tomorrow morning. Mass was out. Sleeping in, and brunch with the families were the order of the morning.

"Yes ma'am," smiled Gus.

He laughed when he heard Julianna's voice in the background.

"Julianna says to tell Adi good night," her mother chuckled.

"You people are weird," announced Gus.

A torrent of reproachful Norwegian met his pronouncement. "Go to sleep. We love you - both of you," added his mother lovingly as she terminated the call.

Gus turned his phone off, and turned to Adi. "No Mass tomorrow AM. We've been commanded to sleep in by the good Doctor, and then meet our families at the Dining Commons for brunch at 11 AM. And your mom says to tell you goodnight, and my mom says they love us both."

Both burst into laughter when Gus finished his report.

"Wow," Adi finally spoke. "So, our parents are hanging out, and my mom knows I'm staying over," she paused. "Wow. I mean just . . ." her voice trailed off.

Gus kissed her softly. "I know. It's awesome and freaky at the same time. It's actually a pretty good summation of how I've felt since I first saw you."

"Right back at you," she smiled.

"You up for another game?" asked Gus.

"Is the Pope Catholic?" retorted Adi.

"Let's play 'show me but don't tell me,' for the next week and see how we like it."

"Please explain your made-up game for those of us not from Minnesota," she grinned.

"We don't say, 'I love you' to one another for the next week, but we show the other person, instead."

Adi nodded. "But what if I like hearing you say that?"

"It's only for a week," offered Gus. "And then, when the other person does something that communicates love, you say, 'Me too.'"

Adriana giggled, "You realize then that every time you look at me with those gorgeous blue eyes of yours, I'm going to be saying 'me too?'"

Gus smiled. "Actually, I was thinking more about tomorrow morning when you wake up with my head between those long legs of yours. I'm down one on the oral scorecard, so I fully intend to put you on your back, slide your panties down and even the score," he said in a voice that literally made Adi shiver.

"There are three things wrong with what you just said," she replied breathlessly. "First, I'm not wearing any panties. Second, I'll be on top - I've heard it's the best - and it gives you free access to my eyes, my boobs, and my ass. And third," she paused and nibbled on his neck, "There's no way I can wait until tomorrow morning. I'm going to screw my man senseless tonight."

Adi attacked his mouth, and Gus reached down to insert a finger in her sodden pussy. She moaned in his mouth as he raised his hips and she helped him shimmy out of his boxer briefs. Adi smiled as she mounted him. Gus's member was trapped against his body and Adi's soaked quim. She began sliding back and forth with the friction setting off sparks of pleasure for both of them. Adi sat up, and impaled herself on Gus's manhood.

"Damn," she hissed. "Eden was so right. This feels amazing."

Gus's exhausted mind was threatening to shut down on him. Being inside the woman he loved was the very definition of heavenly. She was beautiful, and her body glowed with her desire. For her part, Adi could not register how much pleasure radiated from her core. Her man checked all the boxes, and now she was giving herself to her desire for him.

"You are so beautiful," whispered Gus. "I am so fortunate."

"Mmmm. Keep saying sweet things to me," Adi cooed.

"You feel so amazing. I love being inside you."

"Mmm." Adi picked up the rhythm only to feel Gus's hands on her hips slowing her down.

"No hurry Miss Prince," he said softly. "We're making love. My lovely girlfriend confessed her love for me in front of her parents and mine. I want to enjoy her tonight."

She leaned forward and kissed him, and then moaned when Gus playfully slapped her luscious ass.

"You liked that, didn't you?" whispered Gus.

She shook her head. "No. I loved it. Please do it again."

Gus smiled at her. "Maybe. Behave yourself and you may get that lovely ass of your smacked again."

Gus slid his hands firmly down her sides and grabbed two handfuls of her muscular backside. Adi groaned loudly, and her body shook with her first orgasm.

When she had somewhat recovered, Gus whispered to her, "Already? Somebody seems to like this quite a bit," he smiled.

"Wrong again, Odin-son. I freaking love sex with you," she smiled back. "I may need to go to a support group for addicts of their boyfriend screwing them senseless."

"I vote 'no,'" Gus smirked. "Those kinds of groups are to help you get over your addiction. I like you right where you are. I like us right where we are."

Adi leaned forward and kissed him. As their kissing intensified, Gus began moving underneath her. Adi smiled, and dismounted her lover. Grabbing a spare pillow, she lay down on her back and propped her hips on the pillow. She turned her head and grinned at Gus.

"Come here, Odin-son. I want my man on top of me," she said softly. "I want to practice making a baby."

Gus rolled on top of her, and began to long stroke his sodden lover. She flexed her Kegel muscles on each downstroke, causing him to groan in pleasure and eliciting a cheeky grin from his girlfriend.

"Give it to me, Gus. Cum for me. Cum in me. Fill me up. I want your seed in my body, I want your babies," Adi urged as she was getting pounded into the mattress. Gus felt his balls tighten, he felt his manhood explode, and then his world went dark.

When Gus opened his eyes again, he saw the love and concern in Adi's eyes - present in equal measure. She smiled down at him, "Are you OK?"

He nodded his head, not trusting his ability to speak.

She giggled, "Well it's a good thing you haven't gained your ten pounds yet. There's no way I could have gotten you off me if you had. 200 pounds of dead weight is no joke."

He smiled and nodded. "I'm sorry," he whispered hoarsely.

"I'll get you some water," she replied. Adi kissed him gently, and then popped out of the bed. Gus sat up, slowly and requiring more effort from him than he had anticipated. He watched her enchanting naked form return to their bed and hand him a bottle of water from the mini fridge. He drained it in 3 long pulls.

"Better?" she asked lovingly.

"Yes," Gus said clearly. "I guess hearing the woman I love desperately tell me she wanted to have my babies overloaded my brain," he smiled.

She smiled at him and put her hand to the side of his face. "Well, it's true, you know."

He nodded. "I feel so honored that you want that with me. I feel honored that you're mine."

"Right back at you, Bub. I have all the feels for my Viking Aqua-Dork," she giggled.

Gus lay back into the bed, and pulled Adriana to him.

"I love you, Adriana," he whispered as he kissed the top of her head and hugged her gently.

"I love you too, Gustav. Now let's go to sleep. I have plans for us tomorrow," she smiled.

Gus was asleep in seconds, and Adi let the warmth and contentment envelope her as she faded off as well.

This had been a damn good day.

1...345678