All Comments on 'Colton Stories: Knox Pt. 01'

by BadWriter75

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

And the roller coaster is off and running! Very good start.

Side note: When were the washer and dryer installed at the Commons? Ummm.

74 y/o vet. (75 coming at me fast)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting spin off from the series. As always well written and thought out.

strebor190strebor190over 1 year ago

I'm really enjoying these parallel stories and hope to see many more of them. When the first Adi/Gus story posted, I wondered if something of full prequel might be possible to give more detail about the difficult time that the ladies had the previous year or two, as it was mentioned a few times in the original. It would be nice to see who was involved in those bad times and what became of them. Are those the guys who we now are seeing as stand-up guys thanks to Andy's influence or are they the guys getting their asses kicked or being run off of campus, also from Andy's actions? These new stories seem to touch on some of those details and I think they will be fun to read. I've seen some comments complaining about all of the detail muddying the waters a bit, but I don't agree with that. With the number of characters in the original Sara/Andy story and now the new ones being added in these parallel stories, it does get a little difficult to keep up with how everyone relates to each other sometimes, but I still enjoy the stories and have read through them multiple times, both to refresh my memory of some characters and just because they are good reads. I very much appreciate all the detail and strong character development that seem to be a part of your writing. Thanks for all the effort to put these stories out there and I'll keep watching for more additions to all of these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think part 2 should start with Jeannie meeting her new neighbor and Knox revealing she made a vow to never date anyone who speaks Russian and thus insta-friendzone him(to pay foward getting friendzoned by Andy). Mainly because this chapter was a downer and next chapter needs some more humor.

loneshotloneshotover 1 year ago

I am enjoying the expansion of the Colton universe. Just like everyone else, I am interested in seeing who Knox's significant other is going to be. My vote is for Svetlana to show up on campus. I'm definitely not looking forward to Eden dropping Ethan for someone who never expressed interest in her.

Never even thought of the Jeannie angle, but that would be an interesting plot line.

strebor190strebor190over 1 year ago

I have another thought for who Knox might end up with: Lauren Jennings. Let's see that she is doing well and fully recovered from the assault by Chase Patterson. I wouldn't want to see things fall apart between Eden and Ethan, and, since Knox was interested in some of the ladies of crew team to begin with, I think that would make a nice story.

loneshotloneshotover 1 year ago

While I think it would be enjoyable and interesting to get an update on Lauren, I think Knox ending up with her would be as bad an idea as him ending up with one of our favorite young women. It harkens back to the old Colton way of a young man dealing with women. Neither Knox, nor Gus before him had fallen in love with or been specifically attracted to one particular spectacular young woman. Both of their mindsets were “any one of them will do, if the one I ask out says no, I’ll just move on to the next one.” This is a horrible way to establish a relationship. And especially for a woman in a close-knit group with self-esteem issues to be the 2nd choice, that would not put her in a good headspace. My vote is still for Svetlana - an accomplished woman in her own right and she and Knox can’t keep their hands (and other parts) off of each other when they’re together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hoping you are done with the original series and looking forward to the spin off series as well. With so many characters involved in this series it has been an amazing ride. Look forward to many more chapters to come...... Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Looking forward to more stories in the Colton Universe

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great stories and I really love the Colton cosmos. I read my first story 2 weeks ago and was overwhelmed.

Please continue.

Thanks for this great stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous