Columbian Party in Arabian Sea

Story Info
Eva continues her romance on a different continent.
1.2k words
3.62
6.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eva had fucked him dry many times before all over the world. He is always surrounded by the swarms of people he attracted with his magnetic charm in his home town of Karachi. She'd only fucked him in his home turf a few times now, but each time the electricity between them had left her heart racing. Today was no different as she stared off in his direction longingly. This afternoon's party was on his yacht, and the circle of people around him was denser than usual. She scanned his body, letting her eyes trail up his long slender legs over the impressive bulge in his swim trunks, past his impressively built upper body, and onto his handsome face. When her eyes came to his, Ali stared right back. Eva found herself captured in his arresting and intense gaze, unable to break free. He held her gaze for a while through the crowd, almost as if sending her a message. Even if he wasn't talking with his eyes, Eva had received a message and she was ready to abide.

A couple hours later as the sun began to set, the boat was emptied of the last few party goers. Eva heard the last few voices trail off as she waited in the room on the bottom deck. She was laying on his bed, wrapped in his silk sheets, ready to welcome him. She heard footsteps in the hall and her heart beat quickened. The door handle twisted open and a tall strong silhouette stood in the doorway. Ali looked surprised for a moment, then amused, the hungry. He gave her a mischievous half smile and strode over to the bed grabbing a fist full of the sheets around her. In one swift pull he yanked the sheets down and pulled Eva against his half naked body. Ali grabbed her by the hair and pulled her in for a rough kiss. His mouth on hers was hungry and rough. His tongue in her mouth punishing her for taking so long to find him. He didn't stop for even a second to admire her completely naked body against his.

He let his hands roam over her voluptuous Columbian curves, falling in the dip of her lower back, and squeezing her ass. He slowly felt every naked inch of her smooth caramel skin before picking her up and throwing her on the bed, not once removing his mouth from hers.

Ali's body was pressed up against hers as she wrapped her arms around his neck to deepen the kiss, and wrapped her legs around his back entice him further. She could feel his hard brown cock pressed between her legs. The only obstacle was the thin fabric of his swim trunks.

Ali could feel the heat between her legs and began to grind against her pelvis. He heard her moan softly into his shoulder and stopped kissing her neck. He raised his head to look her in the eyes and that was all the permission she needed. Eva swiftly pulled down his shorts and guided his paki cock into her pussy, arching her back to push him in further. She pushed herself up as much as she could before pulling him down towards her with her legs. His throbbing cock slid deep into her but he kept pressing harder. Ali savored the moment, watching Eva's head tossed back in ecstasy as he continued to push himself deep inside her pussy.

He very slowly slid out, watching her changing expressions, then paused with only the tip of his penis inside her. He gave her a second to catch her breath before slamming back inside her hard, this time continuing to fuck the Latino. Ali pinned Eva's hands above her head and continued ravaging her pussy. He could feel her legs starting to squeeze around his waist so he stopped abruptly and pulled out. Without pause Ali flipped her over and grabbed her round hips, pulling her ass up towards him for punishing. He slapped her cheeks hard, enjoying the pink tint on her brown ass and the echoing of the slap in the room. Before he could dive back into her tight wet twat, Eva stopped him. She motioned to the deck of the yacht and whispered, "let's go!" Hesitant to spend even a second not fucking this woman, Ali tried to pull her back. Eva grabbed him by the neck and tilted his head towards her as she brought her lips to his. "You won't regret it," she whispered against his lips.

Eva lead Ali up the stairs and into the warm, summer night air. The still clear night was about to get turbulent. She pushed Ali onto one of the reclined deck chairs and straddled him. Using the railing of the boat for support, she rubbed his cock up and down her labia, getting her juices all over him. She gyrated her hips in a circle, sending waves of pleasure up his spine. She raised her hips slighting and grabbed his penis, rubbing it along the shaft. Eva circled the tip of dick at her entrance, dipping it in slightly, teasing him. After what seemed like forever, she finally let him in, riding him slowly. Her hips moved up and down and in small circles as the same time, driving him crazy with the sexiest Columbian dance.

Ali grabbed her ass, ready to pound that pussy again but once again he was stopped. Eva laced her fingers with his and began to quicken her pace. The sounds of her ass smacking against his pelvis echoed over the Arabian sea, but were quickly drowned out by Eva's loud screams of pleasure.

She climaxed loudly, unable to continue as she orgasmed sitting in his lap. Being the gentleman he was, Ali began to fuck her back to ensure she enjoyed what was coming. Eva began to come off of her high but Ali was just starting to get there. He stood up, scooping Eva up in the process. He stood her up near a table, spun her around, and bent her over. Ali grabbed her arms and held them behind her. He started kissing her between her shoulder blades and left a trail of kisses down her spine. He kissed, caressed and squeezed her bubble butt with his free hand before his mouth found something sweeter. Ali began to lick her clit with the tip of his tongue before running his entire tongue back and forth over her entire pussy. Eva screamed his name out to the empty sea, loving every second of this. His tongue dove inside her, as Ali moved it around in a circular motion knowing full well what this was doing to her.

Once he had her lost in the ecstasy of his tongue he replaced his soft lips with his hard cock. Pushed himself deep inside her, loving the bounce of her butt as he dove into her again and again. She was wet and tight as fuck. Ali could see her juices dripping on his legs and that only made him want to fuck her harder. He pounded her pussy mercilessly, shoving his throbbing cock deeper with every thrust. "Fuck me papi! I'm yours!" Eva screamed out. That was enough to do Ali in. He grabbed onto her hips for support as he unloaded himself inside her, pushing his dick inside her as if his life depended on it. Ali collapsed on top of Eva panting loudly. Eva helped him to a deck chair, settling in next to him with his head in her tits. They both closed their eyes and basked in the Arabian moonlight. That was the best party Ali had thrown all summer.