Combat Healer Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still, she was really bummed.

"We could still try asking around, if you want," I offered.

She immediately shook her head. "No, I doubt a normal healer would be able to tell me anything differently. And if it's a body modification, then obviously a healer probably couldn't help anyway." She took a deep breath. "I guess I'm really going to have to live with this. Forever."

"I guess that means you're also stuck with me forever," I said playfully.

She looked up at me in surprise, her gold eyes becoming almost tender. "Do you really mean that?"

I shrugged. "Yeah. Although, I have to be honest with you, just for my own sake down the line." I paused, not wanting to say it, but knowing I had to. "I don't think the average guy would have a problem with this. So like, I really want to be with you, but if you're going to realize in a couple of years that other guys think it's hot, and thus decide to leave me, then I'd rather we just stop all this now. Before I get my heart ripped out," I added.

She gave me a small smile. "But you haven't even seen when it's huge yet. You might change your mind after you see."

I shrugged. "I guess that means I just need to see and find out."

She smirked slightly, only to frown.

We were then both quiet for a few long seconds, before her gold eyes slowly became tender yet again.

Her tone was affectionate. "Allie, do you want to see?"

"I do," I replied, my leaking cock still straining against my pants.

She spread her rosy muscular thighs a little more.

"Then come here, my cute little human, and see."

-

I update my Bio on Literotica frequently to reflect my Release Schedule and what chapters are pending review.

Submitted: November 17, 2022 to Literotica (Copyright 2021 Kaizer Wolf)