Combat Healer Ch. 08

Story Info
Monster Girl Harem - sexy Oni and busty Holstaur.
8.5k words
4.84
15k
32

Part 8 of the 15 part series

Updated 02/25/2024
Created 09/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KaizerWolf
KaizerWolf
3,454 Followers

Combat Healer Ch. 08 -- Monster Girl Harem - sexy Oni and busty Holstaur.

Submitted: December 1, 2022 to Literotica (Copyright 2021 Kaizer Wolf)

Tags: harem, male lead, LitRPG, monster girls, mystery, femdom, group sex, threesome, big tits, dark fantasy, nonhuman, oni, elf, minotaur, holstaur, cowgirl, magic

*****

This fantasy story is a 'LitRPG' (also called GameLit), which is a genre that involves some stats, much like a videogame. The overall concept of stats is introduced right away, but you can certainly enjoy the story even if you're not overall familiar with the genre, simply because most of the focus is on the story itself.

Like all my stories, there will be lots of hot sex once the main characters have had time to develop their relationships.

Hope you enjoy.

*****

- CHAPTER 8: Betrothed -

Present Day

Having finally arrived at the city after half a day's walk, the young busty Holstaur entered the front gates on the southeastern side, knowing that's where her betrothed's guild was located. She couldn't help but feel nervous, though she realized her timidity was far less noticeable than it had been a year ago.

She was so shy before, but due to her Determination, she'd found herself talking with shopkeepers, guards, and anyone else who might help her achieve her goals.

Honestly, now that she thought about it, she actually knew quite a few people in the city and back home that she hadn't known previously, and they all seemed to like her a lot. Then again, she was well aware at this point that she apparently had a body to be desired.

Her purple eyes alone would have made her stand out, being a very rare eye color only seen among the elves and Minotaur, but her Holstaur proportions mixed with a human body, combined with her deeply tan skin and straw-blonde hair, all really made her stand out.

She knew, because everyone looked wherever she went.

At the very least, she already had the Guard's attention by the time she was within speaking range.

"Val!" a tall elf said cheerfully. "Wow, haven't seen you in a long time. It's been like six months, hasn't it?"

Valshia gave him a warm smile. "Yes sir. Whenever I've visited the city, I normally use the southwestern gate."

"A shame. I've missed your cheerful smile. Where are you headed today?"

Valshia found his comment strange, since she'd only met the elf twice in passing. Yet he missed her cheerful smile?

"I'm going to join Remnant, sir," she replied, with Determination.

His eyes widened in sincere surprise. "You're going to join?" he repeated. "What Class and Focus do you have?"

"I'd rather not say, sir," she said politely, her expression a little pleading. She really didn't want to be rude, but also didn't want to be held up any longer.

Needless to say, the man looked almost dazed. "Oh, umm. That's alright. Will you stop by when you leave? I'd love to treat you to a meal."

Valshia shook her head. "Thank you so much for the offer, but I hope to have other plans this evening. Remnant is this way, correct?" she wondered, though she already knew, pointing toward her right.

The elf glanced over his shoulder, as if he himself had forgotten, before giving her a nod. "Yes, that's correct. Please let me know if you need anything at all."

"Thank you," Valshia said simply, readjusting her pack on her slim tan shoulders, her extremely large breasts still bouncing slightly even though they were secure in a tight leather top. A top that made her look as if she was actively bursting out of it, her tits squeezed outward at the edges while simultaneously squeezed inward to reveal her deep cleavage.

She was sure a normal woman's undergarments covered more than her outfit, all of her tan muscular thighs exposed as her leather shorts strained with every step. But her clothing options were somewhat limited with her excessive proportions.

Having the extremely wide hips of a Holstaur, and thighs to match, her upper body was mostly normal for a human female, minus her enormous chest that matched her Holstaur proportions. Of course, she might be able to get custom clothing made, but it was far more than she could afford right now, having been forced to live her entire life either wearing too much or too little.

Usually too much, as was the case when her betrothed first visited, her entire body covered in a patchwork of burlap sacks.

But hopefully, now that she had a rare Focus, and with her wearing something much more flattering, she hoped that her betrothed would be glad to see her, and ready to accept her in every way possible.

Both into his team.

As well as into his life.

As his wife.

* * *

It had been so long since I'd been truly intimate with a woman, that I knelt in front of Mel's spread rosy thighs feeling a little nervous as I stared at her slowly swelling pussy. Not that I was anxious about what I'd see, since I sincerely doubted that I would find her juicy folds anything other than completely arousing, but rather just at the anticipation at getting to possibly fuck.

Shit, she was so fucking hot.

So fucking hot.

Her thighs were thick, her stomach toned, her tits firm and massive, and her face was so ridiculously gorgeous that it almost physically hurt, especially when faced with all of her sexy features all at once. Shit, she was making me such a nervous wreck right now, and I could tell it was turning her on.

She finally reached out with her thin red fingers then and gently began caressing my cheek and jaw as I kept my gazed focused on her still-swelling folds.

"Do you really like what you see?" she asked quietly, her tone affectionate.

Of course, being that I'd taken my pants off and was on my knees, she should know that I liked it, since my cock was sticking straight up, already beginning to leak.

"Yes," I managed.

"I sucked on your cock earlier today. Maybe...maybe you can return the favor?" she wondered hesitantly.

I gulped loudly.

Her tone became full of lust. "I kind of want to smother you with my cunt."

A tremor ran up my spine, causing my cock to twitch.

She reached up with her other hand then, grasping my jaw in both of her palms. "Are you going to let me smother you?" she wondered, her tone almost curious, even as she scooted her hips forward a little while gently tugging my face downward.

Oh fuck.

My breathing was coming in shallow gasps as her swelling folds began to fill my vision, with her spreading her legs even more, almost completely to each side as she shoved her pussy outward. Her huge lips were hanging against the side of the bed now, still fairly flat like normal pussy lips, but being much thicker, easily as thick as my index finger.

Two huge juicy folds, ready for me to bury my face in them.

"Oh Allie," she whimpered, her hands moving to the back of my head to finish shoving my face down. "Let me bury you in my cunt."

My hands flew to her knees to catch myself as she shoved my face fully into her snatch, beginning to shift her hips slightly to bury my face deeper between her massive rosy folds, continuing to pull until the top of my head was pressing up against her huge fist-sized clit, my nose feeling like it was just at the entrance of her hidden depths. She was moaning now, the sound loud and unrestrained like I was giving her the greatest pleasure in the world, simply from having my face buried in her cunt.

And honestly, based on the fact that she had increased sensitivity, this probably did feel really amazing for her, especially after going without for so long.

Tilting my chin away, I sucked in a deep breath, overwhelmed by the scent of cinnamon and nutmeg that I'd noticed before when I first met her, knowing now it was a part of her 'curse,' before burying my face again.

But shit, was this truly her natural scent now?

Beginning to press my forehead more into the squishy orb, encouraged by her whimper and moans, she unexpectedly surprised me by pressing her cunt into me even more as she grabbed a hold of my hair, to the point that I was starting to fall backwards. All at once, she shoved me to the floor, my face still buried as my head rested against the hard wood, her rosy knees at my shoulders as she sat fully on my face and began rubbing her folds back and forth.

Oni were well known to be much more aggressive during sex, and to have stamina that humans struggled to keep up with, so I knew this was probably just the beginning of a wild ride.

A ride where she did things to me, in the pursuit of enjoying herself.

But I still fully intended on trying to enjoy it as much as possible.

I reached up to grab her bubbly crimson ass.

"Uhh!" she moaned. "Oh God, oh my God! You're so good! Your face is so good!" she moaned again, beginning to thrust more and more, each forward movement freeing my mouth to breathe, only for her to slide right back down to lather my face in her juices. "Oh baby. Oh baby, I love you so much. I love you so much! Your face feels so fucking good!"

I wasn't shocked by her admission of love, since that phrase meant less for an Oni than it did for other races. But still, it made me really happy to hear her say that, knowing this was probably the first time in ages since she'd felt any form of pleasure at all.

"Oh fuck, oh baby, oh FUCK!" She abruptly squirted all over my face, screaming at the top of her lungs as she continued to grind on my face, only for her to whimper loudly like it was the biggest release of her life. "Oh shit. Oh shit, I need your cock so badly."

In one swift motion, she abruptly got up, long streams of her clear pussy juice dripping onto my face, only for her to twist around and plop right back down, shoving her cunt right on my forehead as she grabbed my cock in her thin strong hands.

She moaned again. "Oh fuck, I've missed this so much. It's been way too long since I last got there." She thrust her hips, sliding her juicy folds down across my cheeks and covering my mouth, before shoving back again, even as she bent down and began licking the head of my cock. "Mmm, your cum is so good. I'm so sorry I couldn't really enjoy it before when I jerked you off, but it's so fucking good. Oh fuck, you're making me so wet."

My face was already lathered in her fluids, so the idea that she could get any more wet was hard to believe.

Shit, I should have known what I was getting into with an Oni. Their sex drives far exceeded humans, and I knew that I was probably about to endure several hours of her getting off on me, while I did my best to keep up with her.

But I wasn't about to complain.

This was literally heaven.

And her massive cunt was nothing to be embarrassed about. It was so fucking hot, and I was so turned on. With her leather-clad tits now resting against my stomach, I reached out to grab them firmly, realizing I could do that now, since she was alright with getting aroused.

She moaned loudly. "That's right baby, squeeze my tits while I wrestle your cock with my tongue. I want you to cum down my throat, and then I want you to cum in my pussy while I lick my fluids off your face."

Oh fuck!

She abruptly engulfed me, moaning even louder as she thrust downward, beginning to swallow when I hit the back of her throat, until all eight inches were inside her mouth. And then she just continued to moan as she gagged herself on me, staying down for way longer than I would have thought was possible.

She finally came up for air, breathing heavily as she grinded more intently on my face while she started bobbing up and down on my shaft, my head repeatedly hitting the back of her throat over and over again.

"Mmmm! Mmmmmmm!" she moaned, her movements speeding up.

The moment my hips began tensing, signaling that I was about to get there, she abruptly thrust downward again, shoving my cock right back into her throat, beginning to swallow just as I blew my load.

She gulped and gulped, and then pulled away as I continued to cum, collecting the rest in her mouth, seeming to savor it as she slid her huge pussy lips across my face, only to swallow loudly just before she abruptly screamed again.

Her hips jerked into my face. "AHHHHH! Oh FUCK, that was so good! Oh FUCK!" She moaned again. "Fuck yes, oh baby, fuck YES! Oh fuck, I need your cock in me. Oh shit, I need you to cum in me so bad."

In one swift motion, she lifted off my face, more streams of fluid dripping from her snatch, only for her to spin her hips completely around and expertly sink right down on my shaft.

Having my now sensitive cock shoved into her pussy was so abrupt that my stomach tensed in response, just in time for her to grab my shoulders and tug me into her arms, her lips smashing into mine as my hands grabbed at her huge tits, still constrained by her glossy leather top.

"Mmmm!" she moaned, moving to glide her tongue along my cheek. "I forgot how much I love my taste. I could lick my juice off a cock all day and never get tired of it." She moaned again, beginning to lift up on my shaft, only for her massive folds to squish against my thighs as she thrust back down, nearly screaming again.

"Ahhh! Oh fuck yes!" She lifted up again, beginning to get into a rhythm as she rocked up and down, squishing her lips against my thighs, while jerking forward a little at the bottom to shove her bulbous clit into my body, only to do it again and again. "Oh shit," she moaned, shoving her lips into mine. "Oh shit, OH SH-"

Her voice abruptly cut off, her toned rosy body suddenly tense, when someone unexpectedly knocked at the door.

What the fuck?

I didn't even realize I was out of breath, until I tried to speak.

"Umm, who is it?" I wondered, having no idea who was interrupting us, knowing this wasn't even close to the first time that fucking had been heard from the hallway. Especially not with so many noisy Oni finding time to fuck at all hours of the day.

"Umm, it's Valshia Kumrahg, sir. Is this Allister's room? I was told this was his room. I'm his betrothed. I've come to be his wife."

My eyes were as wide as saucers as I met Mel's gaze, her gold eyes just as shocked, both of us completely silent for a long few seconds.

"Is this a bad time?" Val wondered nervously. "Sounds like I interrupted something. If you want, I can wait downstairs."

I was about to respond, only for Mel to unexpectedly speak up.

"No, stay right there. Just give us a minute."

The fuck?

Val sounded relieved. "Oh, of course, ma'am. Thank you very much."

I gave Mel a bizarre look, my voice low. "What are you thinking?" I asked seriously in a hushed whisper.

Mel slipped off my cock, but didn't go far. "I'm thinking that a woman just showed up to marry you, and that we should probably deal with this in private, so rumors aren't flying around the guild like cumshots."

"Oh." I paused, still just stunned. "Good point."

She nodded, grabbing my blanket and wiping her swollen cunt on it, only to toss it to me while she went for her leather panties and pants. Surprisingly, her pussy was already beginning to shrink back to its normal size, definitely still being a bit larger than normal, but not enough to be noticeable once she had her leather pants on.

In the meantime, I focused on wiping my face as clean as possible too, glad I smelled like nutmeg instead of sex, only to quickly get dressed just in time for Mel to open the door.

We both had to do a doubletake.

I recognized Val's name, of course, and knew exactly who it was. But holy fuck I'd never seen her dressed like that.

Previously, she'd only been wearing much more conservative clothing aligned with her lifestyle on a farm, which amounted to essentially adorning herself in outfits made of burlap sacks. But now she had on dark brown leather shorts that barely covered anything, and a dark brown leather top that held her huge tits together, while simultaneously making them look like they were about to bust from their restraint in every direction.

Probably didn't help that she had laced leather cords in the middle, and on the sides, to hold everything together. All it would take was one strip of leather to snap, and it'd all come apart.

Her blonde hair and purple eyes were deeply contrasted against her brown horns and tan skin, while her proportions were insane, with her having thick toned thighs that connected to massive hips, leading to a toned waist that was thin enough to look like it belonged to a human girl, while being muscular enough to look like her midriff might be just as wide front-to-back as she was on the sides.

And then she had those slim arms, delicate shoulders, a gentle feminine face, and enormous tits that looked as plump and firm as Mel's tits, only so much more ridiculously larger.

So much more ridiculously larger!

Each plump tit was like twice as big as her entire adorable head.

Fuck, she was like every man's wildest fantasy, being so skinny and yet also being so muscular and having a shit ton of fat in all the perfect places.

Fuck.

She was standing with her left hand clenched at her side, like she was anxious, while the other hand was holding onto a strap on her shoulder, appearing to belong to a pack she was carrying. When she and I made eye contact, she looked both relieved and suddenly really nervous.

"M-Mr. Allister, s-sir," she stammered. "I'm...I'm so happy to see you. I unlocked a Focus and got stronger, like you wanted. I'm ready to become your wife, and I want to join your team."

"Wait," Mel interjected, gesturing for her to come in. "First of all, come inside and close the door so we can talk in private."

Val hesitated briefly, before doing so, with me moving to close the door behind her. Oh fuck, her tan muscular ass was so fucking hot. The dark brown leather shorts were too small to cover the bottom of her tan asscheeks, and despite being huge, it didn't exactly look fat. Not like a human woman who was overweight.

No, that massive ass was super toned.

Granted, I was sure it had some fluff to it, but her entire body had strong muscle underneath it that made everything look tight, even if it was also thick.

Quickly averting my eyes when I noticed Mel glancing at me, I moved back in front of Val, so that the three of us were all facing each other, with my girlfriend now almost standing in the middle, on the side, as if she was our mediator.

Mel placed her rosy hands on her leather-clad hips, as she spoke again. "Okay, so what exactly is this arrangement you speak of?" she asked Val.

The busty Holstaur nodded at her, dropping both hands to her sides, clenched into small fists, while standing a little straighter. "My father offered me to Mr. Allister as repayment for saving my mother's life, as well as the life of my youngest brother. But my betrothed said that he needed someone who could fight with him, and promised to take me as his wife if I could unlock my Focus and get stronger. I've been training almost nonstop for the last ten months, once I was able to get enough money for the Focus Ritual."

Mel's white eyebrows were high, only for her to shift her gold gaze to me.

"Did you make that promise?" she asked seriously.

Fuck.

I wanted to explain the circumstances behind the promise, how I thought Val wasn't interested in me. And that, I figured she'd never be able to unlock a Focus, even if she did the Focus Ritual, since she was part-Holstaur and all. But I supposed I grossly misunderstood how this busty cowgirl would come to feel about the situation, and also underestimated what it meant for her to be half-human.

KaizerWolf
KaizerWolf
3,454 Followers