Combat Healer Ch. 10

Story Info
Monster Girl Harem - sexy Oni, busty Cowgirl, Elf Sisters!
6.2k words
4.88
13.6k
31

Part 10 of the 15 part series

Updated 02/25/2024
Created 09/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KaizerWolf
KaizerWolf
3,434 Followers

Combat Healer Ch. 10 -- Monster Girl Harem - sexy Oni, busty Cowgirl, Elf Sisters!

Submitted: March 16, 2023 to Literotica (Copyright 2021 Kaizer Wolf)

Tags: harem, male lead, LitRPG, monster girls, mystery, femdom, group sex, threesome, big tits, dark fantasy, nonhuman, oni, elf, minotaur, holstaur, cowgirl, magic

*****

NOTE (IMPORTANT): If you are not caught up with the story, then please be sure to check out the previous chapters, because this chapter has MAJOR SPOILERS for anyone not caught up.

If you are caught up, then I hope you enjoy!

This fantasy story is a 'LitRPG' (also called GameLit), which is a genre that involves some stats, much like a videogame. The overall concept of stats is introduced right away, but you can certainly enjoy the story even if you're not overall familiar with the genre, simply because most of the focus is on the story itself.

Like all my stories, there will be lots of hot sex once the main characters have had time to develop their relationships.

Hope you enjoy.

*****

- CHAPTER 10: Queen --

One Hour Ago

An elf scout with chestnut hair, blue eyes, and tan skin stood patiently before her Queen as she recounted the events that had transpired in the last few hours, including her fight with the Arakna'cabra, whom she barely escaped with her Gryphon, to rescue her younger sister.

While listening, the Queen sat on her silver throne, upholstered with vibrant purple fabric, adorned in a black silk dress with her legs crossed at the knee, her forearms resting calmly on the throne's armrests. The attire felt overly decorative to the brunette elf, as if the Queen had made preparations to attend a royal ball, but she dare not comment on it.

Up until this point, the Queen had largely been silent as she listened.

But now she spoke, her tone even.

"You could have jeopardized the entire kingdom with your actions," the Queen responded, her tone neither judgmental nor angry, but only a statement-of-fact. "Had both you and the Gryphon died, then this news may not have reached my ears," she added, again a simple statement-of-fact, her tone even.

Still, the brunette elf immediately knelt on one knee and bowed her head, knowing she was deserving of punishment.

"Please forgive my actions, my Queen. I sent word in every direction to the other Beast Masters. I am sure several are already on their way to report to your Majesty."

"Stand, and continue," the woman said simply.

"As you command," the brunette replied, rising to her feet and resuming from where she left off. However, she could not meet the Queen's gaze now, keeping her blue eyes on the Queen's black leather sandals, the straps of which crisscrossed up her leg underneath her black silk dress.

Continuing with her news, the brunette elf told of her return to the city and why she didn't immediately come to the castle, sharing about the healer she'd heard about, who was known to be able to heal things others could not.

"He was my only hope," the brunette elf said quietly. "And he succeeded. He healed my sister, as well as my mount, with a holy light."

"Yes," the Queen agreed. "I saw the pillar of light with my own eyes from the castle. However, I've found myself very curious about something."

"What's that, my Queen?" she asked seriously.

"This Healer. You suggested he was known to heal that which others cannot. Yet I'd never heard news of him before today. Perhaps you can enlighten me on how that's possible?"

"Forgive me, your Majesty. When I said he was known, I was not speaking of people. While the people in the city may not speak of such things, my friends see and hear everything. They've seen when he's healed the diseased, hidden away on an obscure farm, or the forsaken in a back alleyway. Rarely does this healer make a show of his deeds, and rarely does he accept payment for his services. He heals any who are in need, without consideration for who needs it. Including many of my friends, who now actively seek him out when they are injured."

"The animals," the Queen clarified.

"Yes, your Majesty." She paused. "Oh, and I know his first name is Allister, but I'm afraid I don't know his surname."

"I'm already aware," she said simply, taking a long deep breath.

It was then completely silent, the brunette elf patiently waiting for her Queen to either ask her a question, decide on a punishment, or give her some other instruction. She kept her eyes on the black leather straps of the Queen's sandals.

"Astaer Rootkin," the Queen finally said firmly.

She immediately knelt again, bowing her head. "Yes, my Queen."

There was a long pause.

The Queen's tone was gentle. "I'm glad both you and your sister are alive and well."

The brunette swallowed audibly, her head still bowed. "T-Thank you, your Majesty."

"Go attend to your sister, but be ready to leave at a moment's notice. You'll guide the assault team to the demon who threatens our people."

"Yes, my Queen. Thank you so much." She waited, remaining where she was, knowing there might be more.

"And send for Vildred as you leave."

The brunette elf finally rose to her feet, only to bow, with her arm across her chest. "As you command, your Majesty."

* * *

I had a basic idea of what the Elf Queen looked like, just from having heard talk of her appearance from others. After all, out of all possible people to spread rumors about, those at the very top were always going to be prime targets. Though usually the rumors about the Queen were positive ones, such as her charming beauty, or her oddly short stature for an elf, or how she could be kind one moment and demanding the next, as the situation merited.

Most of all, people talked about her competence as a leader.

They spoke of their trust in her decisions and faith in her strength.

I'd also heard that she was on the bustier side for an elf, being both skinny and well-endowed, overall looking like she had the figure of a normal human woman. A very mature human woman, being youthful while having a maternal appearance.

Apparently, between her appearance and stature, there were some who claimed that one might not even realize she was an elf, were it not for her pointy ears -- often hidden by her straight black hair -- or her vibrant purple eyes, which was only seen rarely in elves and Minotaur.

But upon entering the Queen's audience chamber, I definitely knew she was an elf, though I wasn't sure exactly what trait made that fact stand out to me. Her hair was pitch-black, her skin as pale and smooth as marble, her bust definitely large for an elf and even a decent size for a human.

And, as the rumors went, she definitely looked like a grown woman, a sort of motherly aura about her.

The Queen was wearing an extremely fancy black silk dress with silver accents, that had what appeared to be little black gemstones attached to tiny tassels along the edge of her milky cleavage, as well as the portion that covered her delicate shoulders. There was no dip to the fabric covering her chest, the silk going straight across, and as far as I could tell she wasn't wearing a corset, but her breasts were full enough to fill the material and swell a little at the top.

Around her toned stomach, the material was tight as she sat in her throne with her legs crossed, the silk fabric draped low enough to hide all but her ankles.

And she was barefoot...

But otherwise dressed for a royal ball or dinner party.

A delicate silver tiara adorned her head, her beautiful face framed by glossy black strands, everything about her screaming of perfection. She could be a goddess, and I was sure no one could match her raw beauty.

General Vildred led me to stand before her, with a set of three steps between us, forcing me to look up just slightly at her, before he stepped to my right fairly far away and waited patiently.

In the meantime, the Queen had a very reserved expression, her perfect face showing no signs of what thoughts might be running through her head. I actually almost wondered if she was displeased that the best healer in her kingdom, one who had just created a new spell that was possibly the most powerful healing spell ever divined, was a human instead of an elf.

But it was really hard to tell.

She simply held my gaze, and I held hers, with me assuming it was inappropriate to speak when I had not yet been spoken to, feeling a little surprised to find a strange sense of calm in her presence.

It made me wonder if she had a skill associated with it, but I wasn't about to check. I felt like one misstep with her would be big trouble...

But maybe if I did check.

Or not...

Maybe just a little peek at her overall total attributes and Rank.

Yeah, that should be fine.

'Eye of the Goddess.'

----------------------------------------

Eliza Ashryn Nylanthria

----------------------------------------

Total: 120

Rank: SSS Tier

Level: 55/55

----------------------------------------

Oh shit.

SSS Tier?!

I tried not to react.

I didn't even know it was possible to be above S Tier!

But I guess I'd also never seen anyone with a total over 107, which was Jackel's total. There were others who were stronger than him, because of their skill levels, but he had the highest overall total I'd ever seen...

Or at least previously, before now.

Needless to say, this woman was not to be trifled with. She could crush me. No doubt she could crush me. And when I considered the trials she might have gone through, including a trial of pain and torment, in order to achieve her status as the undisputed ruler of the Delanor Kingdom, I realized that was even more so.

It wasn't until the doors opened behind me again that I finally broke her gaze, glancing over my shoulder as quite a few people filed into the room. More specifically, as several Scourge Suppressors were escorted into the room by the Elf Guard, with the group being directed to stand toward my left.

Confused, I looked up at the Queen again, seeing that she was still focused on me.

Had she even looked away?

I glanced at her bare feet when she suddenly uncrossed her legs and leaned forward more, her silk dress shimmering in the light of the Light Crystals illuminating the massive room, only to focus on her full pink lips when she parted them to speak.

"Allister Rosengard," she said firmly. Simply.

Not continuing.

"Umm, yes?" I said in confusion, only to pause. "Your Majesty," I quickly added.

She frowned at that.

Fuck, I was really messing this up! I had no idea how to interact with royalty!

She continued. "To your left, you'll find your team. I want you to lead the attack against this demon that has appeared in the northeastern region of our lands. The Arakna'cabra, or Flesh Collector, who almost stole the life of one of my precious subjects. I request you take this time to assess them, and make any objections you may have now, in my presence. Otherwise, this group will be who you travel with to confront this monster." She paused. "Astaer Rootkin will be your guide."

I heard everything she said, but I got stuck right at the beginning.

I got stuck on her first three words.

To my left?

Why was she referencing things from my perspective?

While I didn't know a ton about royal etiquette, I was always under the assumption references were made from the perspective of the person with higher status, which would mean she should have said, 'To my right' in relation to her own perspective.

Was I reading too much into that? Or was she giving me an indirect compliment?

And I knew it wasn't just me.

I wasn't the only one who noticed.

General Vildred shifted his weight slightly, seeming uncomfortable.

Like, I felt as if it was a huge deal that the Queen of the kingdom had just said, 'To your left' to someone else. To anyone else!

But I felt certain I shouldn't point it out, not wanting to make a fool of myself.

I cleared my throat after a lengthy pause, my gaze not having left hers, even when she gestured to the group to my left. "Okay, so you want me to assess their strengths?" I repeated. "And I should object on what basis?"

She inclined her delicate chin slightly. "If you find my selections to be inadequate for this task, then I want you to object."

My eyebrows shot up in disbelief. "And will there be a consequence for objecting to a selection you've made?"

"Allister Rosengard," she said firmly.

Shit. What did I say wrong?

She didn't continue.

"Umm. Yes, your Majesty?"

Her expression was still firm. "We are facing a grave threat, and I have placed the responsibility of that threat in your capable hands. The Arakna'cabra is capable of reproducing at an alarming rate, and we have less than two weeks before the entire continent is overrun with Flesh Collectors. Assuming there isn't already a small army of them. So, I will repeat myself once more. If you find my selections to be inadequate for this task, then I want you to object."

Oh wow. She was putting a lot of faith in me.

Okay.

I nodded more confidently. "I understand."

She sat back again and recrossed her legs, the black silk shimmering in the light, my attention again drawn to her bare feet.

Why were her feet bare?

"Then please proceed," she said simply.

I focused on her purple gaze briefly, before shifting my attention to the group on my left. They actually looked pretty professional upon a first glance, with there being one large Red Oni guy, who looked a little on the younger side -- still very large, but like he was barely an adult -- as well as three elves and one human. All of them were male, except for one female elf, with the human guy appearing like he might be a Mage, given that he had a staff. Honestly, I was pretty sure at least three of these people were Mages.

Including myself, that would be six people, which would work just fine, so long as we could devise a good plan with our combined skills and abilities.

But first, I figured I'd go ahead and check all their Ranks, even though I was sure they were probably all top tier.

All were probably A Tier or higher.

----------------------------------------

Total: 67

Rank: D Tier

----------------------------------------

Total: 62

Rank: D Tier

----------------------------------------

Total: 71

Rank: C Tier

----------------------------------------

Total: 64

Rank: D Tier

----------------------------------------

Total: 62

Rank: D Tier

----------------------------------------

What the fuck?!

They were almost all D Tier!

They were almost all about as strong as the average farmer!

Only one of them was C Tier! And it was the young-looking Red Oni guy!

What, the actual, fuck?!

"Is this a joke?" I said in disbelief, without thinking.

Unexpectedly, half the Elf Guard in the room immediately drew their swords, only for General Vildred to speak up in a loud booming voice.

"Stand down," he ordered.

They slowly returned their weapons to their sheaths, with me looking at them in alarm, kind of surprised they reacted like that, but knowing I'd sort of stepped out of line. Still, what the actual fuck?

I looked up at the Queen to see that she hadn't budged an inch, no expression on her face, her purple eyes impassive as she simply looked at me.

I cleared my throat, trying to think fast.

Trying to understand what was going on here.

My tone was cautious. "Forgive me, your Majesty. But did you say that this was a team you personally selected?" I asked carefully.

"It's a team I had selected, based on specific qualifications, yes."

I frowned at that, still holding her impassive gaze. "And may I ask what those qualifications were?" I wondered.

"You may not," she said simply.

Shit, what in the hell was this?!

Okay, think.

What did I know about her?

Well, for one, she was most well known for being the one to decide the difficulty level of quests, which meant she must have at least some idea of another's strength.

Or did she?

Maybe she knew the threat level of a quest, based on monster characteristics, but she left the guilds to decide who could, or couldn't, take on certain quests. Which actually made a lot of sense. But surely someone as strong as her would be able to tell that these people were weak?

I mean, superficially they did look strong, but if they were almost all D Tier, then that implied that they didn't even have a Focus unlocked.

Surely she knew that, right?

And what if she did know that?

Was she actually trying to kill me off? Did she know that I was aware of the Scourge from the Atacama Valley after all? Did she want to silence me by sending me on a fool's mission? Would I be blamed for the death of this team?

But then again, she never said I had to take these people with me.

She told me to object to her selections, if I found them unfit for the task.

So then, was this some kind of test?

Fuck.

I didn't know, but her face wasn't giving me anything at all.

Her purple eyes simply held my gaze, waiting for me to speak up.

I finally took a deep breath, and tried to get at the core of the issue.

"What do you want?" I asked seriously.

Her purple eyes immediately narrowed. "I've told you what I want."

"But what do you really want?" I pressed.

I could feel the tension rising in the room. The Elf Guard did not like how I was speaking to her. Even these candidates seemed a little uncomfortable, like they were about to witness a beheading of the human who got too informal with the Queen.

But still, I knew this was something else.

After staring me down for a long few seconds, she finally responded.

"You test my patience."

I sighed heavily, only to square my shoulders as I faced her fully.

"I object to them all," I stated loudly.

Someone gasped.

And then it was completely silent.

"On what grounds?" the Queen demanded seriously, sitting up straighter in her throne a little, as if to match my own posture.

My tone was firm. "I'm a Healer, and yet I could defeat every single one of them in a one-on-one duel."

"Puny human!" the Red Oni exclaimed.

I ignored him.

"You believe so?" the Queen wondered.

"I know so," I retorted.

"Then prove it." She immediately focused to my side, I assumed at the Red Oni who had just spoken. "I want you to attack this Healer and subdue him," she said firmly.

"With pleasure, my Queen," the big red guy retorted, immediately rushing toward me. He didn't even waste a second, and yet there was enough distance between us that I didn't even bother to look at him, instead holding the Queen's purple gaze.

This had to be some kind of test.

At the last second, I activated my Stun ability, which I could use so long as the enemy was within a certain range -- or further if I had my slingshot -- and the guy abruptly froze solid, beginning to fall toward me.

KaizerWolf
KaizerWolf
3,434 Followers
12