All Comments on 'Combat Healer Ch. 10'

by KaizerWolf

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It's taking too long between chapters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I KNEW IT!!!

Or rather, I very strongly suspected. But it was still gratifying to read confirmation.

Love your work. Keep it up!

There_itisThere_itisabout 1 year ago

Wow, I just found your story and it is amazing. I read all 10 chapters today! I've been a member for a long time but this is one of the best I've ever read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Let me start off by saying youā€™re an excellent writer. Iā€™m truly invested in this world and itā€™s characters, I look forward to every chapter. But this and your other main story have one thing that kind of pushes me away, despite my investment. Itā€™s just so damned fast. The hero of this tale now has a whole harem surrounding him and I donā€™t feel like Iā€™ve spent adequate time with any of them. I know them, I understand them, all on the strength of the writing. But the plot is blowing by at lightspeed without the chance to really flesh out these relationships.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Holy crow.

That was a twist I was not expecting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

God that one made me all misty eyed. more please.

JAFCritic3JAFCritic3about 1 year ago

I DID NOT SEE THAT COMING!!! Wow! The queen is the girl from the dungeon?!?! I thought she might be her mother or more likely a an aunt or good friend to her family, butā€¦ I didnā€™t even think about time relativity when a dungeon is in the world vs when itā€™s not. Wait, did Ali go back to his hometown when he got out of the dungeon? I donā€™t remember, but if he did he should have seen a difference in the town after a hundred years. Regardless this twist brings up some serious issues in the coming chapters. What is this Soulmate spell? What effects does it involve? How will his new girlfriend react to this news? His team? The queen just announced that Alastair is of equivalent importance to herself .

RamazaRamazaabout 1 year ago

I love your story so far , but the chapters are far too short :-) Please keep up the good work.

skippersdadskippersdadabout 1 year ago

WOW That was great ,always a pleasure to read this tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Absolutely blown away!! 10/5 stars!!! Heading to Patreon now to get more :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

when is book 2 coming out on amazon?

Ryanwood405Ryanwood405about 1 year ago

Holy shit . Caught me off guard. Great chapter can't wait for the next one

MesraMesraabout 1 year ago

It's been quite some times for myself to get enthralled by great series here on Lit, the last time was Three Square Meals that's still on hiatus (probably the writer get better soon). Though personally I don't really enjoyed the erotics here as some others Litrpgs, the twist was rather cunning and was delightful to savor. I solely hope the author would rather uploads this series quicker than some of his other great series, this one deserves more.

BriteStudioMKMBriteStudioMKMabout 1 year ago

I totally called the elf queen being the lost lover from the dungeon but MAN did you write that reunion scene well.

Ku-fucking-dos

ikrs32ikrs32about 1 year ago

You did a great job foreshadowing the big reveal, and executed brilliantly, well done!

Nekomusume_DaisukiNekomusume_Daisukiabout 1 year ago

Another great instalment... Waiting with great anticipation on the next one (Although I already guessed who she was in the last one, it is great to see my suspicions confirmed!

Queen_GwenaQueen_Gwenaabout 1 year ago

Love this series! I am so excited to see what will happen with each new installment. Thank you for sharing your stories with us! šŸ«¶šŸ¼

my_third_accountmy_third_accountabout 1 year ago

This was much more of impactful then I was expecting. Holy damn. Thanks for the meal, looking forward to more of this.

tenetiennetenetienneabout 1 year ago

Just found this. Looking forward to what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love the work

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69about 1 year ago

I did not think it could get any better! Boy was i wrong!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Is this the end of book 1?

SinteraSinteraabout 1 year ago

Wow, this is awesome. I want more.......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

wow. i want the next part...the battle...

Papa_BoonePapa_Booneabout 1 year ago

That cliffhanger has me on the edge of my seat I really hope you continue this novel.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Love the story line. Can't wait for the next one. So excited.

KaizerWolfKaizerWolf12 months agoAuthor

I will definitely be posting more of this story soon, but it's up to nearly Chapter 40 on my Patreon (which is almost the end of Book 3):

-

patreon.com/KaizerWolf

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Wow Kaiser I absolutely love your writing! Keep posting!šŸ˜ƒšŸ‘

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wonderful story, can't wait for the next instalment. Absolutely brilliant writing.

hunteratvguyhunteratvguy11 months ago

This is a fantastic story I love the way its written and the plot is great please keep writing

MartinBeeMartinBee11 months ago

Very much liked the story so far, even though I don't really like the written-out game mechanics. It would be so easy to wrap them in some description. Another minor criticism, you got many italics poorly placed, to the point where I would suggest losing them altogether.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This series is phenomenal!!!

I saw the thing with the Queen coming when he said her name and Sylvia froze.

The distinct lack of sexual activity makes it feel a little like itā€™s on the wrong website, but Iā€™m really glad that you did post it here.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

OK, wellā€¦ Where to start? First off, this is an amazing story. I love all of the little twists and turns that this is taking, and I look forward to reading the rest that you come up with. This is very well written, and easy to follow. I love the fact that itā€™s the little guy that is surging forward as opposed to your standard brute with a brain. I also love the fact that he works so hard at his craft to learn more as opposed to just sitting around being just good enough like everyone else. Thank you so much for writing this and I canā€™t wait for the rest!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Is this ever getting updated again?

KaizerWolfKaizerWolf10 months agoAuthor

Thanks for all the encouraging comments everyone! I just published Book 2 on Amazon (Ch 15-Ch 28) and so plan on posting more of the story on here soon.

-

(Main reason why I've had to start taking this approach is to help protect my copyright.)

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Hi, one of the problems I always have with your stories is your releases on here never seen to align with your releases on Amazon. For example, you've only released up to chapter 10 here, and Book 2 starts from Chapter 15, so it makes no sense to buy book 1 for less than ā…“ of a book, or to buy book 2 with such a large gap between this chapter and the beginning of chapter 2.

KaizerWolfKaizerWolf10 months agoAuthor

@Anonymous

Considering Book 1 is FREE on Amazon, your point makes no sense at all.

-

Also, I post this way to protect my copyright, because I've had someone pirate my content before. However, now that Book 2 is published on Amazon, I plan on releasing more chapters of this story in the upcoming weeks.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Thank you for posting this. I am going to Amazon to purchase right now. I'll pick up chapter 11 and on from there.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wait, these are free? I would pay for these books. I just said I was going to buy on Amazon.

KaizerWolfKaizerWolf9 months agoAuthor

@Anonymous

Book 1 is free on Amazon, which is up to Ch 14.

Book 2 is also on Amazon, but it is cheapest to read on my Patreon (Ch 15 - 28):

patreon.com/KaizerWolf

-

Book 3 is currently Patreon-only right now (Ch 29 - 42). I'm on Ch 44, which is a couple of chapters into Book 4.

TomdullyTomdully9 months ago

This is a dam good tale too tell.

WolfBoyAKWolfBoyAK5 months ago

Great twist! Love it!

ClearmuseClearmuse2 months ago

Enjoyed the breadcrumbs, good resolution so far!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKaizerWolf@KaizerWolf
----------------------------------- PATREON - (HAREM stories): ----------------------------------- patreon.com/KaizerWolf (NOTE: This is a 'monthly support' system, not 'per chapter,' so you get almost all the chapters for the lowest tier.) The TABOO version of Innocent Devil'...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES